Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts

Thread: Michael Savage

hawkeye1877 is offline Associate Member

Michael Savage

Any of you out there listen to michael savage? I'm a diehard fan and was wondering what you all thought about him, and if you know any good places to listen to him online?

RockSolid is offline Banned
    neo cons and extreme right wing people might dissagree with me, but to me people like Michael Savage, Sean Hannity, Ann Coulter, are a threat to AMerican society. I have heard Savage on many occasions, and the things he says make him sound like a extremist, who likes to use violence against people that disagree with his extremist views.

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by RockSolid
    neo cons and extreme right wing people might dissagree with me, but to me people like Michael Savage, Sean Hannity, Ann Coulter, are a threat to AMerican society. I have heard Savage on many occasions, and the things he says make him sound like a extremist, who likes to use violence against people that disagree with his extremist views.
    I listen to Sean Hannity, I haven't listened to Michael Savage.

Can you post any examples "who likes to use violence against people that disagree with his extremist views"?

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    As an extreme threat to the American way of life I am a hardline right winger and I listen to him. He is fuuny as heck and entertaining and I like his show.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    I like Michael. but even he is a bit extreme for me...

He can be a bit extreme but many of those who say he are increbibly extreme are liberals to begin with

profbiv is offline Associate Member
    Sean Hannity, Ann Coulter are great host along with Glen beck!!!

michael savage is so so

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    I understand that one of the conditions that allowed Adolph Hitler to become politically popular in Germany was their authoritarian society. IMHO, the US has a ways to become as intolerant and authoritarian as they were, but the folks on the far right are already there, and are trying to pull more and more Americans in that direction.
    -Tock

RockSolid is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    I listen to Sean Hannity, I haven't listened to Michael Savage.

Can you post any examples "who likes to use violence against people that disagree with his extremist views"?
    he is on the radio here all the time, I have heard him talk about violence against Americans that dont agree with him, I dont have anything specific, do a search there are hundreds of anti savage sites.

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Savage is a smart guy, and judging by his past history, the whole angry thing is an act (I hope). Just as the media blows things out a proportion and hypes up things to sell a story, so does he, only with ideas and concepts to drive home a point. I've never listened to the guy, but I've his "Ennemy within" book, and it was good. Even there I could tell the guy was stretching things in some places to make a point, but he was also dead on in a lot of areas.

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RockSolid
    he is on the radio here all the time, I have heard him talk about violence against Americans that dont agree with him, I dont have anything specific, do a search there are hundreds of anti savage sites.

I couldn't find anythign other than a story where he insulted a gay person on the air, and got fired from MSNBC because of it.

Even the anti-Savage sites didn't have any references to him advocating violence, all they did was insult him.

I agree with Urbanlegend. Savage had a caller call in to his tv show and make rediculus statements about gays, and savage told the producer to cut to comercial but they producer did not, and he told the guy to get aids and die. Later though the caller admitted to being a prank caller just wanting to get Savage in trouble and has done similar things to sean hanity and Rush Limbaugh.

Thread Information