Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    Militia is offline Banned

Islamic civilization Vs. Westeren barbarism

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    grow up

zOaib is offline VET
    good article Bro ! .............. although not many will believe it to be true , Hypocrates never think they r Hypocrates !

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    so very true the Muslim terrorists and murderers don't feel like hypocrits, quite amazing really

RockSolid is offline Banned
    I respect Noam Chomsky highly, he isnt brainwashed like most of our media.

Anhydro is offline New Member
    I read part of this and if you cant see this is just propaganda I feel sorry for you guys. You post every little thing on here to make your point wether it is valid or not.

How about the Muslim cleric saying that the tusami was caused by Christmas because it angered God. What I see most of these clerics or even islamic activists are, is deceivers. They know they can talk what ever crap they want because their mass's are most ignorant uneducated people. Or people that is willing to accept any propaganda that sounds good that comes there way..

Not milita guy but some of you other guys like Zoaib have made some valid points. Just so you guys that have earned respect around here dont loose it,I would suggest not supporting or backing dumb articles like this.

Talking

Islamic and Civilization in the same sentence what an oxymoron!

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by RockSolid
    I respect Noam Chomsky highly, he isnt brainwashed like most of our media.
    If Noam Chomsky lived in the Gulf and started spouting off about those governments, he would last about a week, if that - heck, you cant even be critical in the Netherlands anymore without fear of an islamic fanatic terrorist

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor

Not true - during Byzantine and ottoman times they were quite advanced compared to Europe who was in the dark ages literally. And there was more Christian learning in the "islamic empire" than the "holy roman empire". The difference is that the Islamic empire was very tollerant of other religions at that time and the Catholic Church murdered anyone it thought a heretic - now the roles are reversed and that is why it is the middle east that is in the dark ages - thank God for Protestantism

Man I am afraid to broach the Catholic topic, but I agree Cycleon.

zOaib is offline VET
    actually u should say Muslims and civilization an OXYMORON

Islam doesnt teach what todays muslims practice , and i dont know how u can blame a religion on basis of some idiotic fundamentalists , who are just stuck in the past like dimwits ................ hopefully u agree to what i have just said

Rak_Ani is offline Queen of Zion
    Quote Originally Posted by ZOAIB

Islam doesnt teach what todays muslims practice

Why is that?

Zoaib , I do agree with you. I wish the majority would kick the crap outta the minority, when it comes to your religion. Serious question, why don't they rat these guys out? People there have to know, I'm sure they are afraid but it makes no sense to me.

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak_Ani
    Why is that?
    when materialism enters a mans soul , then God doesnt reside therein his heart anymore !

zOaib is offline VET
    Zoaib , I do agree with you. I wish the majority would kick the crap outta the minority, when it comes to your religion. Serious question, why don't they rat these guys out? People there have to know, I'm sure they are afraid but it makes no sense to me.
    u know its because they have more illiterates than literates people in Most muslims countries aswell as most of the third world nations , EDUCATION is a must to tame humanity and the masses , illiterate people are more easier to become victims of the flow than literate ones since they know more of the situation , the problem is whoever speaks the truth in muslism countries gets shot the next day , the governments and its goons have gotten used to eating money from the governments pockets , and they will do everything to keep that going ............... believe me all the educated muslims dont think like that , but they are far away to rat anyone out cause only the illiterates are close to the evil core , cause hence they are easily manipulated ! and they r closest ones to all the evil men , ................ plus all the people who know whats goin on dont have the time to go n rat someone out , they wanna make some money n enjoy life , why bring disaster to yourself and get shot by doing something good .............. its very complicated in that environment to act justly since there is no justice at all to start with !
    Last edited by ZOAIB; 01-06-2005 at 11:56 AM.

I understand your point, who wants to die? However with that said it would be honorable to die to save others who are innocent. I am not just saying this but be really honest Zoaib do you think American citizens would not die in an effort to get terrorists out of their back yards? This is what we are talking about.

Not everyone has the balls or inclinition I know that but I can't see us just blowing it off like that. Just an opinion.

zOaib is offline VET
    I understand your point, who wants to die? However with that said it would be honorable to die to save others who are innocent. I am not just saying this but be really honest Zoaib do you think American citizens would not die in an effort to get terrorists out of their back yards? This is what we are talking about.

Not everyone has the balls or inclinition I know that but I can't see us just blowing it off like that. Just an opinion.
    well if it makes u happy , i can vouch on my life if i knew there was some terrorist living aorund my neighbourhood and i knew him or her through any friends i have BOY i wouldnt even give it a second thought but RAT him out ............ these guys are a diseased cult in islam that are spread out like roaches , so its pretty hard to get rid of them , atleast the good part is the one who blows him/herself up is no more , so that a relief atleast ( just kidding) ......but seriously i listen to the sermons in our mosque in our congregational prayers and majority of the muslims here speak against such acts since thats not the way to get a point across ..................... there was a guy in Pakistan who spoke on the Kashmir issue and he said being a muslim scholar ( a true one ) that the war pakistan is fighting for the kasmiris is not legit , because we dont have any right to do that at all ............ and it is because of this ill behaviour the issue have gotten worse , only if the kashmiris fight for their freedom that is right , and they can do it in two ways , do it by waging a war or do it politically ............... but pakistan shouldnt interfere with war in this matter , but should deligate diplomacy on the issue , GUESS WHAT happened to him after he gave this speech .......

He got shot outside his house !

ill tell u what if u have faith that GOD has the driving wheel in his hand for all things , then let this whole crap play out , these times are so confusing that everyone invoolved is a HYPOCRATE ............... so i trust GOD to ultimately fix this crap , and it will happen soon ! (inshallah)

styxecl is offline Junior Member
    u know its because they have more illiterates than literates people in Most muslims countries aswell as most of the third world nations , EDUCATION is a must to tame humanity and the masses , illiterate people are more easier to become victims of the flow than literate ones since they know more of the situation , the problem is whoever speaks the truth in muslism countries gets shot the next day , the governments and its goons have gotten used to eating money from the governments pockets , and they will do everything to keep that going ............... believe me all the educated muslims dont think like that , but they are far away to rat anyone out cause only the illiterates are close to the evil core , cause hence they are easily manipulated ! and they r closest ones to all the evil men , ................ plus all the people who know whats goin on dont have the time to go n rat someone out , they wanna make some money n enjoy life , why bring disaster to yourself and get shot by doing something good .............. its very complicated in that environment to act justly since there is no justice at all to start with !

geezer that is some of the most sence i have ever heard with regards to reasons for fundamentalism etc, i agree education is definitely key.

in your opinion tho, why do you think that someone like bin laden (not saying that he represents a majority within islam or anything), who is very rich already and educated, would try to cause the problems he has? he has no financial gains to make from terrorism compared to what he would be making from his legitmate businesses

when materialism enters a mans soul , then God doesnt reside therein his heart anymore !
    But they claim to be acting in the name of God and according to Islam.

Zoaib, I agree let God come now! And settle this all, this is one of the most confusing times in the history of mankind, I fear it will get worse.

zOaib is offline VET
    But they claim to be acting in the name of God and according to Islam.
    they have made themselves think they are doing Gods work ........ did hitler think he was WRONG ! and when the christians were burning so called witches , they even thought they were doing Gods work ????? if u r going to start believing insane people , may have God mercy on U !

Badgerman is offline Banned

Very interesting.......now if there could only be a dialogue started where countries(starting with our own) admit their mistakes and shortcomings instead of all this crap we have to listen to all the time. We want rule of law for everyone BUT ourselves.......UN resolutions apply to everybody but US.......World Court rulings apply to everyone but US......kind of ludicrous

Maybe the Molem nations could help out a little with this Tsunami relief? The US is contributing the Lions Share...more than all 60 (mostly )Moslem nations combined.

Western Barbarism 1
    Islamic Civilization 0

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Well said.

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by styxecl
    geezer that is some of the most sence i have ever heard with regards to reasons for fundamentalism etc, i agree education is definitely key.

in your opinion tho, why do you think that someone like bin laden (not saying that he represents a majority within islam or anything), who is very rich already and educated, would try to cause the problems he has? he has no financial gains to make from terrorism compared to what he would be making from his legitmate businesses
    Osama was the only one in his family who became real religious and conservative , he left his house taking the money his money his father had alloted as his inheritance , i think it was aroudn 55-60 million DOLLARS ........ anyways he had left his house initially to find GOD ........... but somehow he got down to afghanistan while the afghanis were fighting russians ( cold war era ) and i guess to him that was the way to find GOD ................. he also got well trained by the CIA ............ so i guess now he uses that training he got in his own way ..................... ull be surprised in a antion where there are illiterate people living in mountains , and an arab rich guy comes along with a few millions , how much influence he can show there .............. go figure !

they have made themselves think they are doing Gods work ........ did hitler think he was WRONG ! and when the christians were burning so called witches , they even thought they were doing Gods work ????? if u r going to start believing insane people , may have God mercy on U !
    In that case why isn't the Muslim world doing anything to stop them?

zOaib is offline VET
    the muslim world as we know it has become the epitome of materialism and selfishness , the arabs dont care what happens to the rest of the non arab muslims and vice versa everyone is fending for themselves , when u talk about muslim countries do keep in mind , they are not united , but how they r united is because every country has some idiots blowing themselves up to prove what ? GOD only knows ...................... and if u say the ones who know whats going on , they can care less to stop the madness , cause for them life is too short to DO a good DEED which will definately not go UNPUNISHED !

Thumbs up

Zoaib, This makes sense to me.

zOaib is offline VET
    Also u will see here in the USA , the muslim organizations r working together to correct this image created by a few fanatics ............. to be honest , they r sick of the muslim countries and how they r ruled ............ the smart ones have started moving out of that region , and in ISLAM migration to other countries in the form to avoid evil and injustice is a real big JIHAD in itself ................... beleive me after all this is over the muslims will be filtered out and ull have the only true ones left at the end , the rest of the corrupt trash will definately perish !

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    we should collect some money and buy plane tickets for all of those that keep talking all this trash about USA, yet know that they couldn't do the same if they lived in the Middle (******) East.

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by soo2bhuge
    we should collect some money and buy plane tickets for all of those that keep talking all this trash about USA, yet know that they couldn't do the same if they lived in the Middle (******) East.
    even MOST americans talk trash about their own country , but still abide by its laws .............. u r gonna ship them out too ???

seanw is offline Banned
    Zoaib you are a very sensible dude. One of my best friends is a devout Muslim in Australia, his family originates from Turkey and this guy is totally into Islam, he is extremly well educated and sensible as you obviously are. He absolutely abhores this terrorist non sense that is going on around the world. He says that these act are totally un-islamic and that the perpertrators will be punished by Alah in due course. Education is definitly the key here.

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    Not true - during Byzantine and ottoman times they were quite advanced compared to Europe who was in the dark ages literally. And there was more Christian learning in the "islamic empire" than the "holy roman empire". The difference is that the Islamic empire was very tollerant of other religions at that time and the Catholic Church murdered anyone it thought a heretic - now the roles are reversed and that is why it is the middle east that is in the dark ages - thank God for Protestantism

This is true and unbiaesd. Very good!

Empires Rise and Fall!
    Last edited by phwSSJ; 01-08-2005 at 10:19 AM.

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    Zoaib you are a very sensible dude. One of my best friends is a devout Muslim in Australia, his family originates from Turkey and this guy is totally into Islam, he is extremly well educated and sensible as you obviously are. He absolutely abhores this terrorist non sense that is going on around the world. He says that these act are totally un-islamic and that the perpertrators will be punished by Alah in due course. Education is definitly the key here.
    u said it bro !

Thread Information