Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.

TERRORISTS DISPENSING "AID" IN INDONESIA

What a bunch of crap, terrorists have been reported to be dispensing aid, later on if those people disagree with them are they gonna blow up the ones that they gave aid to?

singern is offline Banned
    They are not terrorists, they are Freedom fighters saving Tsunami victims from the evil crusaders.......

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by singern
    They are not terrorists, they are Freedom fighters saving Tsunami victims from the evil crusaders.......

From the 150 Israeli doctors and support staff, that they refused to let help.

The funny thing is the leaders are sitting in the shadows why we are cataloging those morons. They are toast!

RockSolid is offline Banned
    arent terrorists supposed to cause terror to be called a terrorist? instead of abusing this word, and taking away the sensitivity of the word. Why not call these people terrorist sympathizers.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RockSolid
    arent terrorists supposed to cause terror to be called a terrorist? instead of abusing this word, and taking away the sensitivity of the word. Why not call these people terrorist sympathizers.

So now we know what to call you!! LOL j/k

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Did they release a video threatining to behead Tsunami's main techtonic focus center and promising more aid efforts if Tsunami didnt stop its violence?
    Or they wearing the same neon yellow vests that the media wears in war coverage except it sais "Terrorist" on it!

Since they are out there handing out supplies in public shouldnt that make it much much easier to capture them? or did they just send a video of the supplies hidden somewhere in Afghanistan?

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    1victor and singer

You guys are nothin new,
    Before you keep talkin more smack about something you dont have any Idea about get educated on the subject please!

Terrorist this Terrorist that,
    you guys put up as good of an argument as a parrot!

You are a moron phw, I have more intellect in one of bowel movements than you have in your entire pea sized brain. Tell me more since you are the "expert" jackass.

Ever hear of "Doctors without Borders"? They're a group who brings free medical supplies and doctors to regions in need. They will no longer go to Iraq (or places like that) since terrorists have knowingly killed groups of them, after they were identified.

RockSolid is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Ever hear of "Doctors without Borders"? They're a group who brings free medical supplies and doctors to regions in need. They will no longer go to Iraq (or places like that) since terrorists have knowingly killed groups of them, after they were identified.
    that was the terrorists plan in Iraq, the UN basically left also after the attack on the UN building.

skiing is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by singern

If you look at history the victors of any WAR or civilization will write that history. I dont think it will be remembered quite that way. thats all for now
    ski a great winter USA

Quote Originally Posted by phwSSJ
    1victor and singer

You guys are nothin new,
    Before you keep talkin more smack about something you dont have any Idea about get educated on the subject please!

Terrorist this Terrorist that,
    you guys put up as good of an argument as a parrot!

Thats great, your funny...and obviously clueless.

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    You are a moron phw, I have more intellect in one of bowel movements than you have in your entire pea sized brain. Tell me more since you are the "expert" jackass.

You just showed everyone how stupid you are. Instead of trying to prove me wrong with an intelligent rebuttle you come up with a juvenile insult.

You are so predictable you and singern, if its not an insult its "terrorist" I can tell you exactly what you will say next before you even think about it.

I am not here to argue politics/r/w,
    I was just simply reading through for pleasure and I couldnt help but comment
    on how you two dimwits carry yourselves!

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    This forum sucks more than my girlfriend...and she sucks!!

Quote Originally Posted by phwSSJ
    You just showed everyone how stupid you are. Instead of trying to prove me wrong with an intelligent rebuttle you come up with a juvenile insult.
    You are so predictable you and singern, if its not an insult its "terrorist" I can tell you exactly what you will say next before you even think about it.

I am not here to argue politics/r/w,
    I was just simply reading through for pleasure and I couldnt help but comment
    on how you two dimwits carry yourselves!

Your comments are noted,
    Its clear you have no clue regarding this issue in general. I recommend you at least should read some background or speak with someone educated in this area. Dishing out names and insults instead of knowledgeable argument is sad at best.....Education is the key, dont drop out....
    Last edited by singern; 01-10-2005 at 09:17 AM.

Thread Information