Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts

Thread: Arab Govts.

phwSSJ is offline Banned

Arab Govts.

The Arab govts are very corrupt, actually all govts are corrupt. Just some more than others. Most people are weak and cannot handle power so it corrupts them. This is true in all aspects of life!

I am an American and I am not going to complain about the US govt that much, cuz corruption is everywhere and that is life you just got to deal with it. The main thing though is that the US govt gains power not so much by fkng up their own people but by fkng up other countries people in one aspect. I am not saying that it is right, its just the truth. .... and it is better than a govt that is crap and weak which has to majorly fk up their whole country to gain some personal power and wealth.
    (Not that the US gains all its power for that reason, it is still the best country filled with good people that keep its wheels turning)

The arab govts try to keep their people down, but the US likes it that way. And helps to keep it that way.
    The arab govts have divided the arab people and make an effort to keep many poor and ignorant.
    This is happening for a reason other than mere corruption..the reason is fear!
    Because the world knows what the Arab people are capable of when united!
    The arab people are terrorized by their own govt.
    Seria is one of the most extreem examples. I cant remember exactly when, but there was a group forming a resistance against Hafiz Asad I believe(President at that time). Asad surrounded the city where the revolutionaries were supposed to be with tanks and destroyed the entire city killing a couple hundred thousand people.
    These govts have spies every where. No one is allowed to speak openly or even in secret. Punishment is usually torture of you and/or your family, jail and/or execution.
    Iraq was even worse when Saddam was in power.

I am worried that Asad's spies are gona track my ip adress and come for me. Ya right come on you fkers ill put yall in an armbar!

Dont you guys think it is a little fishy that When they found him they never killed him like they said they would! and now he is clean shaven(compared to when he was captured) wearing a suit and up till now Not much has been done to him.

I could swear Bush must have said at least a dozen times (with a cool Texan accent) "dangit were gonna hunt down and kill Saddam and all the terrorist around the world" "cuz they are haters of freedom, and I am lying through my teeth and yall are eatin it up...ups did I say that or did I think that" lol

Seriously though lets here some good replies!
    Last edited by phwSSJ; 01-12-2005 at 09:19 PM.

RockSolid is offline Banned
    politics is a dirty game, I know this from experience, people will **** over friends to get ahead, its a very dirty game.

I always foudn it strange that the Alawites in Syria are in the leadership position, arent these guys herectics?

dont they deifiy Ali? An Alawi prays in a manner patterned after the shahada: "I testify that there is no God but Ali." But he also must declare that he is a Muslim. Alawites believe that they are the true and best Muslims.

this bunch is a shady group, the more I read into them, the more I dont trust them, and they are in the leadership position?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alawite

but I agree arab leadership needs change, those countries have huge potential that is being wasted.

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by phwSSJ
    The Arab govts are very corrupt, actually all govts are corrupt. Just some more than others. Most people are weak and cannot handle power so it corrupts them. This is true in all aspects of life!

I am an American and I am not going to complain about the US govt that much, cuz corruption is everywhere and that is life you just got to deal with it. The main thing though is that the US govt gains power not so much by fkng up their own people but by fkng up other countries people in one aspect. I am not saying that it is right, its just the truth. .... and it is better than a govt that is crap and weak which has to majorly fk up their whole country to gain some personal power and wealth.
    (Not that the US gains all its power for that reason, it is still the best country filled with good people that keep its wheels turning)

The arab govts try to keep their people down, but the US likes it that way. And helps to keep it that way.
    The arab govts have divided the arab people and make an effort to keep many poor and ignorant.
    This is happening for a reason other than mere corruption..the reason is fear!
    The arab people are terrorized by their own govt.
    Seria is one of the most extreem examples. I cant remember exactly when, but there was a group forming a resistance against Hafiz Asad I believe(President at that time). Asad surrounded the city where the revolutionaries were supposed to be with tanks and destroyed the entire city killing a couple hundred thousand people.
    These govts have spies every where. No one is allowed to speak openly or even in secret. Punishment is usually torture of you and/or your family, jail and/or execution.
    Iraq was even worse when Saddam was in power.

I am worried that Asad's spies are gona track my ip adress and come for me. Ya right come on you fkers ill put yall in an armbar!

Dont you guys think it is a little fishy that When they found him they never killed him like they said they would! and now he is clean shaven(compared to when he was captured) wearing a suit and up till now Not much has been done to him.

I could swear Bush must have said at least a dozen times (with a cool Texan accent) "dangit were gonna hunt down and kill Saddam and all the terrorist around the world" "cuz they are haters of freedom, and I am lying through my teeth and yall are eatin it up...ups did I say that or did I think that" lol

Seriously though lets here some good replies!
    i agree 100% !

skiing is offline Associate Member
    I really dont know enough about the arab governments to make a statement hard enought to keep my own in line and follow all the details but I try Im only one man.
    I am an american patriot for sure love my country with no end. All I can go by is the difference in the freedoms that we posess compared to arab countrys. My heart goes out to men women and children who dont share in the things I take for granted ie. schooling, boyscouts, ski clubs, much much more different cultures to many to list. I live in NY so there is alot of diversity here I love it. It was amazing to me to know that the afgan women didnt get to have an education wouldnt you want your partner to have as much strength as you two heads are better than one. I agree that the arab govt do hold down the people like the catholic church in Europe in the old days.
    My old boss is muslim and we would have many discussions. I am christian my girl is Jewish. I employ many of different back grounds I believe it makes a beautiful pattern.
    I voted for bush and will support my country. I wish that all people could enjoy the freedoms That we americans possess. Maby in the future. Ill keep my head up.

ski a great winter.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phwSSJ
    There capable of disagreeing with eachother at a larger scale compared to when they are not so united?

The fear of arab countries being united was resolved by the british way back when they divided up most of the region, back then it was a conspiracy and arab people hated the british scheme.....but many many years later, today...there are no 2 arab countries that would want to be united in any way! And that goes for the people not just the governents.

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KAEW44
    There capable of disagreeing with eachother at a larger scale compared to when they are not so united?

The fear of arab countries being united was resolved by the british way back when they divided up most of the region, back then it was a conspiracy and arab people hated the british scheme.....but many many years later, today...there are no 2 arab countries that would want to be united in any way! And that goes for the people not just the governents.

You are wrong on that. You obviously dont know the people. And the fear being resolved by the brittish is boolschit!
    The Empires that came out of the Middle East were some of the most powerfull empires in the history of this world.
    Where do you think the "cradle of civilization" is?
    Where was the first capitol city in the world established?
    algebra...
    geometry...
    I can go on and on KAEW...
    For some reason, you and all the other people like you try to point out only bad qualities of the Middle East, many of which are not true, ..most of you have never even been there, and a two week vacation doesnt count, neither does living inside a compound.

So for you and all your kind ...stop acting like your schit dont stink
    ..dick head!

Quote Originally Posted by KAEW44
    there are no 2 arab countries that would want to be united in any way! And that goes for the people not just the governents.
    so to you, there is no hope in the future, even 100 years from now, for economic intergration in arab countries like how they have in the EU currently?

skiing is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RockSolid
    so to you, there is no hope in the future, even 100 years from now, for economic intergration in arab countries like how they have in the EU currently?

There is always hope Bro!!!! There has to be if not what the hell are we doing here. I do question that as we all should. But in my heart of hearts there is something so profound The ability to determine right from wrong we all have this ability some listen some dont. Until the few listen the many will suffer. That voice can be clouded by what one sees in life. It will always be there up to us to listen. Have to have HOPE man cant live without it. good luck to all and god keep us safe. and ski a great winter

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    In most gulf countires citezens of Kuwait , UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, u can travel through them with only a regular ID u dont need a passport, and i think they are already working on the economic itegration there, so that will turn out to be like the EU (excluding saudi). But what i meant was integration countires and their politics, as in many arab countires joining to be ruled by one party.....never

but I agree arab leadership needs change, those countries have huge potential that is being wasted.
    I don't know how to measure potential accurately, except in retrospect. And, in retrospect, over the last 1,000 years, Arab nations have not contributed much to the human race.

Thread Information