Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    Will Power is offline Banned

Israeli Policeman gets jail time

Border Policeman gets 14 months jail for abusing Palestinians.
    The commander of the Border Police patrol involved in the incident, was sentenced to 14 months in jail and one year probation. The trial of the other four defendants is continuing.
    First, Amar said, the policemen washed one Palestinian's mouth with soap and then told him to rinse. When he said that he could not because there was no running water in the tap, they kicked him and beat him with their fists and guns until he was bleeding. They then ordered him to jump out of a four-meter-high window. When he said that he was afraid, they made him jump out of a window on a lower floor. He was injured and had to be treated at a nearby clinic.

The Israeli policeman goes to jail, and I must add rightfuly so, but had the rolls been reversed and the policeman was a Palestinian, they would have named a street or holiday after him.

skiing is offline Associate Member
    I believe that when put in a situation like it is over there it is hard to maintain the right attitude. The reasoning of what you are trying to accomplish becomes tainted after you witness so many attrocities. I dont know what I would do in the situation.
    If I had seen so many of the people I love and cherish die I would become tainted also.
    I feel for every man woman and child on both sides of the argument so many innocents being used up by the ignorance of the few. I am christian and my gf is jewish and we see past any differences because of the love we share. Her family is nt so accepting but they will come around in time. There will come a time when men and women will have to put aside there differences and work towards a common goal Peace. this is my hope. My true and humble prayer is that it is sooner than later. It is hard for me to see the acts committed to the innocent on the news. I wish for all peoples to have the same rights and privileges I have being a USA citizen. ski a great winter

singern is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by skiing
    I believe that when put in a situation like it is over there it is hard to maintain the right attitude. The reasoning of what you are trying to accomplish becomes tainted after you witness so many attrocities. I dont know what I would do in the situation.
    If I had seen so many of the people I love and cherish die I would become tainted also.
    I feel for every man woman and child on both sides of the argument so many innocents being used up by the ignorance of the few. I am christian and my gf is jewish and we see past any differences because of the love we share. Her family is nt so accepting but they will come around in time. There will come a time when men and women will have to put aside there differences and work towards a common goal Peace. this is my hope. My true and humble prayer is that it is sooner than later. It is hard for me to see the acts committed to the innocent on the news. I wish for all peoples to have the same rights and privileges I have being a USA citizen. ski a great winter
    Well spoken..

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by singern
    Well spoken..

Thanks brother the heart speaks and the mind listens.

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    I like what you said. That was good.

Hey, what does "ski a great winter" mean?

Good luck with the parents. My best friend lost all his hair cuz his mom wouldnt accept the girl he wanted to marry. They finally did but it took like 2 years!
    Hope your case is easier!

Quote Originally Posted by phwSSJ
    I like what you said. That was good.

Hey, what does "ski a great winter" mean?

Good luck with the parents. My best friend lost all his hair cuz his mom wouldnt accept the girl he wanted to marry. They finally did but it took like 2 years!
    Hope your case is easier!
    Just my way of saying have a nice day or season. I think the parents will come around. They breed golden retrievers and I think Im in line for one of the next male pups. should be an in for me. feel sorry for the bro who lost the hair that would suck. well bro ski a great winter

Thread Information