Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.

This was definatley an execution

These people were all tied up the same way and stabbed in the neck ie:jugular vein in the same way? It reaks of an execution. I hope we hear more on this.

http://nypost.com/news/regionalnews/38891.htm

bump

I can't believe that no one has a comment. Has anyone heard or read anything else about this?

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Such a tragedy..animals.

RockSolid is offline Banned
    Happened pretty close to me. So far the police have a couple of suspects. I know a couple of guys in the homicide department in Jersey City and its big news in New Jersey.

there are a couple of motives, first it might be religiously motivated, in which some Muslims might have become mad at this Coptic for his insults against Islam and went and killed him and his family savagly, second it might have been a family dispute, third it might have been a botched robbery, lastly it might be a former tenant that had a disagreement.

the copts really hate muslims either way, and blamed muslims before any evidence, nypost ran with the story obviously.

I was at the funeral cause I was curious as to see what would happen, and there were basically riots. It was said to see the copts take this trategy and try to attack a religion, although there is no evidence leaning towards the case, if in fact it was muslims that did it, I would understand, but so far they just suspect it. Family members asked several times to put the anti-Islamic posters down, put people refused. Then we had NATION OF ISLAM gang members get furios over the signs and shouting at the people with signs.

the islamic community of jersey city including the sheikh went to church to give condolences, which was welcome by the family it looked like, but a couple of protestors tried to ruin even that.

the area is about 5 miles from where I live, and it has a large Muslim and Coptic population, the future in that area doesnt look bright.

and there was no forced entry, leading investigators to belive the family knew the killer.
    Last edited by RockSolid; 01-19-2005 at 07:50 PM.

seanw is offline Banned
    Rocksolid, do you know what Coptic's are. I know the article says Christians but I am interested to know what they are into

singern is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    I can't believe that no one has a comment. Has anyone heard or read anything else about this?
    what can be said, its a brutal horific crime no matter what the reason, be it nationalistic, religious, or criminal.

Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    Rocksolid, do you know what Coptic's are. I know the article says Christians but I am interested to know what they are into
    copts are basically Christians from Egypt that can trace their origin to the times of Jesus, the church was established by Mark. when Islam came into the region the remaining people did not convert but remained Christian.

And they are persecued alot in Egypt, that is why they hate muslims alot, more than anyother group I know, even Zionists are tame compared to them.

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RockSolid
    copts are basically Christians from Egypt that can trace their origin to the times of Jesus, the church was established by Mark. when Islam came into the region the remaining people did not convert but remained Christian.

And they are persecued alot in Egypt, that is why they hate muslims alot, more than anyother group I know, even Zionists are tame compared to them.
    OK great thanks, man they must have done some bad sh!t to be hated more than Jew's by the Muslims. Why are they hated so much ?

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    wow, can anybody be that dumb and fight and kill lover religion? I can t understand ppl. live and let live, we re all the same. I don t care what religion your into as long as it is suppressive and intolerant. we should ban all religious fundamentalist to a country, there they can fight and kill each other and we get rid of them.

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    wow, can anybody be that dumb and fight and kill lover religion? I can t understand ppl. live and let live, we re all the same. I don t care what religion your into as long as it is suppressive and intolerant. we should ban all religious fundamentalist to a country, there they can fight and kill each other and we get rid of them.
    Yes I agree, the problem is most of these lunies are brought up from child birth to think this way. Northern Ireland is a classic example, the way the Catholics and Prodestants are raised to hate one another. Same as the Israelies and the Arabs. It will never end unless the parents stop teaching the kids to hate.

Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    OK great thanks, man they must have done some bad sh!t to be hated more than Jew's by the Muslims. Why are they hated so much ?
    cause egyptians by blood are very revengful people, wheather they are Christian or muslim. and muslims have persecuted the christians in egypt especially recently when Islamic extremism saw its revival.

Robbery seems unlikely, whoever did this for whatever reason seems to want to send a message. It was too precise and clean.

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    Robbery seems unlikely, whoever did this for whatever reason seems to want to send a message. It was too precise and clean.
    It was a robbery....

http://www.newsday.com/news/nationwo...,7361248.story

Thread Information