Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Elysium is offline Productive Member

Bush's Iraq WMDs joke backfires

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    The real question is, Do you really think with the billions of dollars Saddam was scamming off of the Oil for Food UN corruption scam, that he wouldn't of been creating more weapons in the future?

Badgerman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot-Rox
    The real question is, Do you really think with the billions of dollars Saddam was scamming off of the Oil for Food UN corruption scam, that he wouldn't of been creating more weapons in the future?

You've got weapons on the brain.....grow up.....the only country that uses atomic weapons on civilians is the US......

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Badgerman
    You've got weapons on the brain.....grow up.....the only country that uses atomic weapons on civilians is the US......
    Correction, the US "used" to use atomic weapons. Past tense pal. And it was only once. You will do anything to paint the US in a poor picture won't you.

Where you from?

That is not going to happen. I am not going to allow your BIASED Hate America 1st attitude to permeate this board without comment.

That is not going to happen. I am not going to allow your BIASED Hate America 1st attitude to permeate this board without comment.
    Go get him Hot Rox, we'll all give you a pat on the back.

It's not biased......it's the truth.......plus all our soldiers that were exposed to nuclear fallout during the testing.......the legacy of our country with regards to nuclear weaponry sucks.......that's the truth......I personally know a guy that worked at Rocky Flats and he emphatically states we cheated all the time during inspections......so like I say......grow up......admit our mistakes.......and get off the weapons kick.

Quote Originally Posted by JdJuicer
    Correction, the US "used" to use atomic weapons. Past tense pal. And it was only once. You will do anything to paint the US in a poor picture won't you.
    If pressed to the limit......we would do it again......bet ya.......and it was twice dodo

If pressed to the limit......we would do it again......bet ya.......and it was twice dodo
    We dropped 2 bombs during one incident. That means we used them once. Here's a dancing banana for ya.

Two different cities.......the citizens might call it twice.......

You must work for an insurance company........let's see.......I had two houses burned by the same arson across town.......guess we'll just pay for one since it is "one incident"

Its a matter of semantics. Have another dancing banana.

Badgerman, you are such a joker....it is unbelievable. Even Japanese historians concede that the nuclear bombs probably saved over a million of lives. Are you at all familiar with the fighting in the Pacific. Some the highest mortality rates of WWII. It is unlikely the Japanese military would have ever surrendered. They would have fought to the last man. And, let's not forget that they bombed Pearl Harbor without provocation.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Many countries which have or have had a nuclear program also had a testing program. I'm not saying it's a good thing but don't single out the USA. France, USSR, China, UK and many others etc have or had testing programs in place. Everybody has incentive to cheat in the military business.

It's not biased......it's the truth.......plus all our soldiers that were exposed to nuclear fallout during the testing.......the legacy of our country with regards to nuclear weaponry sucks.......that's the truth......I personally know a guy that worked at Rocky Flats and he emphatically states we cheated all the time during inspections......so like I say......grow up......admit our mistakes.......and get off the weapons kick.

Shame you guys arent able to keep a thread on topic.

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    Shame you guys arent able to keep a thread on topic.
    This has been brought up many times, mostly in the lounge if I recall.....theres nothing really to debate here. Either you found it disprespectful to US soldiers who gave their lives for something he believed in or you took it in good humor understanding that Bush was just entertaining a group of people. Or you don't care, thats a possibility too.

Plus Badgerman would rather insult the US than debate anything. Look up some posts of his if you don't believe me.

Well said UL!

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend
    This has been brought up many times, mostly in the lounge if I recall.....theres nothing really to debate here. Either you found it disprespectful to US soldiers who gave their lives for something he believed in or you took it in good humor understanding that Bush was just entertaining a group of people. Or you don't care, thats a possibility too.

Plus Badgerman would rather insult the US than debate anything. Look up some posts of his if you don't believe me.

Badgerman, you are such a joker....it is unbelievable. Even Japanese historians concede that the nuclear bombs probably saved over a million of lives. Are you at all familiar with the fighting in the Pacific. Some the highest mortality rates of WWII. It is unlikely the Japanese military would have ever surrendered. They would have fought to the last man. And, let's not forget that they bombed Pearl Harbor without provocation.
    Without provocation?????....embargos are not provocation???....no war happens without provocation......

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    He didnt say atomic weapons jackass...any weapons that were banned via the UN Resolution warranted invasion. I have been on missions numerous times tracking SAM sites, chasing back MiGs from the no fly zone during Operation Southern watch, as far back as 1996! This should have happened years ago.

[QUOTE=MESSY_UK]Any thoughts?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/3570845.stm[/QUOTE]

Well if that happened back in March, I guess the American people did not get offended!

[QUOTE=Animal Cracker]
    Any thoughts?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/3570845.stm[/QUOTE]

Well if that happened back in March, I guess the American people did not get offended!
    Bet the parents of dead soldiers were offended.

Quote Originally Posted by Animal Cracker
    He didnt say atomic weapons jackass...any weapons that were banned via the UN Resolution warranted invasion. I have been on missions numerous times tracking SAM sites, chasing back MiGs from the no fly zone during Operation Southern watch, as far back as 1996! This should have happened years ago.
    Whooweee.....operation "Southern Watch"....because it has some silly name that makes it meaningful right??.....the no-fly zone.....US or UN imposed???..........aren't you the stud......tracking SAM sites.......WOW........chasing migs......just like a big expensive video game.......probably unmaintained mig 21 pieces of crap......how about....."operation pissing money down the toilet".......how about get a real job and contribute to society instead of your little war games that everybody is sick of paying for. They wouldn't have sam sites if we weren't flying in their airspace.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    ni disrespect to any soldier or familys of soldiers. But I laughed my ass of to that article

Whooweee.....operation "Southern Watch"....because it has some silly name that makes it meaningful right??.....the no-fly zone.....US or UN imposed???..........aren't you the stud......tracking SAM sites.......WOW........chasing migs......just like a big expensive video game.......probably unmaintained mig 21 pieces of crap......how about....."operation pissing money down the toilet".......how about get a real job and contribute to society instead of your little war games that everybody is sick of paying for. They wouldn't have sam sites if we weren't flying in their airspace.
    Meaningful- well in the grand scheme of things..yes! On both Souther and Northern Watch operations my squadron bombed numerous SAM sites, RADAR site and tank positions and yes, it was a UN imposed restriction. Wasnt really much like video game...I havent found a video game that shoots realistic HARM missiles yet! Besides, that was just an example....there are many more, but you would only get frustrated and less coherent. As far as contributing to society, I am sure that you have nothing to offer! I have done more than my fair share and will continue to do so, at home and abroad. You said "if we werent flying in there airspace"...who is we? What have you done? How is sick of paying for what? I doubt you are much of a contributor. Surely you and your kind are more of drain than the operating costs of most military units. Get a life you say..I have one- a fine one- and as long as there are people like you in existence folks like me will never go away! So how about you make a difference somewhere!

singern is offline Banned
    I see there is no limit to your self loathing, and distain for Americans patriots who proudly serve there country.
    Other than smoking bongs, in your moms basement, what have you ever done to contribute to society?

Quote Originally Posted by singern
    I see there is no limit to your self loathing, and distain for Americans patriots who proudly serve there country.
    Other than smoking bongs, in your moms basement, what have you ever done to contribute to society?
    Sorry......I don't piss away the tax dollars flying around shooting mud huts with multimillion dollar planes and overpriced laser guided weaponry. If you call that a "patriot"......you need a new definition......those are just boys and their toys........any moron can paint a target and blow the **** out of stuff......whoopee.....you call that a hero?? The real heros are the teachers putting up with the smart assed products of parents like you......overbearing assholes who think we own the world

Is that another report by a good republican (as you called yourself). Way to support our military. Also, using teachers as your hero's as oppossed to small and large business ownership the real strength (and source of greatness) of our country. Now, badger - please admit (to yourself) that you are a big left winger. Of course, the rest of us already know it.

Sorry......I don't piss away the tax dollars flying around shooting mud huts with multimillion dollar planes and overpriced laser guided weaponry. If you call that a "patriot"......you need a new definition......those are just boys and their toys........any moron can paint a target and blow the **** out of stuff......whoopee.....you call that a hero?? The real heros are the teachers putting up with the smart assed products of parents like you......overbearing assholes who think we own the world

Is that another report by a good republican (as you called yourself). Way to support our military. Also, using teachers as your hero's as oppossed to small and large business ownership the real strength (and source of greatness) of our country. Now, badger - please admit (to yourself) that you are a big left winger. Of course, the rest of us already know it.
    Conservatives support education over military waste.......because an EDUCATED populous is capable of running a democracy and the businesses both large and small.......you,my small minded friend......want a bunch of stupid people paying their feeble taxes into a bloated military......maybe YOU would enjoy living in North Korea.

Fantastic reply, Im sure the likes of Hitler, Musalini, Sadam, UBL, and Nasrala are very proud of you.
    There is no shame in doing the right thing, grow some balls....
    Last edited by singern; 01-24-2005 at 04:51 PM.

I can see I've hit a nerve badger. You have been exposed for the fraud that you are. On top of that, you are absolutely wrong. Conservatives believe in stopping the wasteful spending in education. For more than 50 years the left has been throwing more and more money at education and resisted all methods of holding schools and teachers responsible for their results. That has finally started to change under the Bush administration where testing and accountability (true conservative concepts) have been instituted nation wide.

As for military spending, in a post 09/11 world both dem's and repub's understand having the most advanced military in the world is not only prudent but an absolute necessity. Only the Hate America 1st crowd continues to make your ridiculous argument.

Conservatives support education over military waste.......because an EDUCATED populous is capable of running a democracy and the businesses both large and small.......you,my small minded friend......want a bunch of stupid people paying their feeble taxes into a bloated military......maybe YOU would enjoy living in North Korea.

NO......you are wrong.......YOU want to cut education so you can feed a bloated military-industrial complex bent on nation building and cronyism.

TRUE CONSERVATIVES.....want a military to defend their country within these borders....conservative in their ambitions so they don't PISS OFF everybody RESULTING in incidents like 911.

You think our education system is bad??? My school developed the transistor.......My professor was president of the American Chemical Society.......My school had one of the original networked PC.......My organic professor developed some anti-cancer drugs from south pacific sea life......I won best freshman Chemical Engineering Student award from Monsanto.......at a university of 60000 students......
    SO if you think our education system stinks.......you are either a BAD student......or you have raised ****ty undisiplined children who couldn't succeed anywhere......

NO......you are wrong.......YOU want to cut education so you can feed a bloated military-industrial complex bent on nation building and cronyism.

TRUE CONSERVATIVES.....want a military to defend their country within these borders....conservative in their ambitions so they don't PISS OFF everybody RESULTING in incidents like 911.

You think our education system is bad??? My school developed the transistor.......My professor was president of the American Chemical Society.......My school had one of the original networked PC.......My organic professor developed some anti-cancer drugs from south pacific sea life......I won best freshman Chemical Engineering Student award from Monsanto.......at a university of 60000 students......
    SO if you think our education system stinks.......you are either a BAD student......or you have raised ****ty undisiplined children who couldn't succeed anywhere......
    What a waste, all that education and you haven't learned a ****ed thing, except intolerance and cowardice.
    Last edited by singern; 01-25-2005 at 09:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by singern
    What a waist, all that education and you haven't learned a ****ed thing, except intolerance and cowardice.

What a waist?........ huh??.......you talking about your midsection or something??........

As usual Badge (you good republican) you completely avoid responding to content of my or any post and you just go on with your liberal ranting. No one ever said our school weren't good (although they are getting worse even though we are spending more per student). What I said (and listen up this time) conservatives believe in stopping wasteful spending in education. That is why accountability measures have been introduced and this will ultimately bring competition and private sector schools (charter schools) into the educational arena. This is a good thing. Although, I know the Hate America 1st crowd doesn't think so.

As usual Badge (you good republican) you completely avoid responding to content of my or any post and you just go on with your liberal ranting. No one ever said our school weren't good (although they are getting worse even though we are spending more per student). What I said (and listen up this time) conservatives believe in stopping wasteful spending in education. That is why accountability measures have been introduced and this will ultimately bring competition and private sector schools (charter schools) into the educational arena. This is a good thing. Although, I know the Hate America 1st crowd doesn't think so.
    You ever have to pay to send your kid to a private school?
    I currently am to the tune of 30 grand a year. So let's see.....I have one kid in private school and two in public.....I pay over 50 grand a year for schooling......I consider it a good deal for the future they can have.....so I'm just a big America hater?
    I look at our education system and see much better people than the Ken Lays
    of this world.
    What I hate is thinking about all the education we COULD have paid for instead of pissing away what will amount to $1 TRILLION on this silly war.

$1,000,000,000,000
    at 10 grand a year.......how many kids would that amount of money send to college?

hung-solo is offline Registered User

to think people look up to this loser!

spoken from a republican

It is interesting how the Hate America 1st crowd always incorrectly blames its (conservative) government first. Instead of placing blame where it belongs. Do you realize that the 9/11 attack cost the American economy over 1 Trillion dollars in the first year alone (you have no outrage for this). Our airline / travel industry was devastated, our stock market tanked, and the overall economy was very slow following the attack.

If the Clinton administration would have taken custody of ABL in the mid to late 90's and treated Al-Qaeda attacks as acts of war instead of simple criminal behavior thousands of lives could have been potentially saved and the devastating economic damage could have been avoided altogether.

But, I know, like a good liberal you would rather talk about what you feel that you are entitled to. Like the government paying for your kid's private education. What a crock. You are not entitled to anything. You should be thankful for all of the incredible opportunities that are available.

You ever have to pay to send your kid to a private school?
    I currently am to the tune of 30 grand a year. So let's see.....I have one kid in private school and two in public.....I pay over 50 grand a year for schooling......I consider it a good deal for the future they can have.....so I'm just a big America hater?
    I look at our education system and see much better people than the Ken Lays
    of this world.
    What I hate is thinking about all the education we COULD have paid for instead of pissing away what will amount to $1 TRILLION on this silly war.

Maybe you should put yourself through school, badgerman, instead of your progeny!

It is interesting how the Hate America 1st crowd always incorrectly blames its (conservative) government first. Instead of placing blame where it belongs. Do you realize that the 9/11 attack cost the American economy over 1 Trillion dollars in the first year alone (you have no outrage for this). Our airline / travel industry was devastated, our stock market tanked, and the overall economy was very slow following the attack.

If the Clinton administration would have taken custody of ABL in the mid to late 90's and treated Al-Qaeda attacks as acts of war instead of simple criminal behavior thousands of lives could have been potentially saved and the devastating economic damage could have been avoided altogether.

But, I know, like a good liberal you would rather talk about what you feel that you are entitled to. Like the government paying for your kid's private education. What a crock. You are not entitled to anything. You should be thankful for all of the incredible opportunities that are available.
    Who said I was entitled to it?......I just have a big enough business to pay for it......
    OBL would have never been a factor if our CIA wouldn't have trained him so well..........we have no one to blame but ourselves and the Soviets.....who also can't keep their noses out of other peoples affairs. You really are not very smart.......Iraq reminds me of some guy who hires a rapist for a gardener and wonders why his daughter gets banged.......WE KNEW THIS GUY.......HE KILLED HUNDREDS OF COMMUNISTS with our help.......WE SUPPLY HIM WITH ARMS........the arms dealers made their money.......and we the people pay dearly........you, MR. CONSERVATIVE like that deal??
    Do you really understand anything?? Do you really know who installed Saddam and supplied him with all the wonderful WMDs??
    You're just a little GW parrot.....sitting on your perch......full of neo-con talking points.......but no clue

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information