Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Eric888 is offline Junior Member

Sharon was right all along?

Was Israeli Prime minister right all along when he said that Arafat was an obstacle for peace in the Middle East? in view of the recent cease-fire achieved by the new Palestinian Prime Minister after just one month in Office.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Well we'll see how this pan out over the next few months. Your forgetting the PA have little or no authority in the Gaza.

I wonder also will Sharon allow the the PA to become strong enought militarily to defeat Hamas and stop the attacks on Jewish settlements in and around the Gaza. We really need Rak_Ani to give her input here, she's the only one here who has a true 'finger on the button'.

Unfortunetly I can't see any lasting peace with the Palestinians or their neighbours (Hezbollah and Syria) in the north.

Militia is offline Banned
    i am 100% against any kind of peace with israel,war is a competition some time victory is on our side sometime its on the side of our ennemies,but we have to continue until god is sure we r honest so he make us victorious.
    Last edited by Militia; 01-23-2005 at 12:44 PM.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    A Holy War......................nice

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    This is not a suprise. The world knew that once that old goat died, the palestinians would do whatever the next regieme said to do...in this case it is a cease fire. As long as someone is thinking for them, they will be onboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Militia
    i am 100% against any kind of peace with israel,war is a competition some time victory is on our side sometime its on the side of our ennemies,but we have to continue until god is sure we r honest so he make us victorious.
    What's your point man. Are you teling me that the sufering should go on for everybody.

Cause if you are, you need help and very fast.

Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Well we'll see how this pan out over the next few months. Your forgetting the PA have little or no authority in the Gaza.

I wonder also will Sharon allow the the PA to become strong enought militarily to defeat Hamas and stop the attacks on Jewish settlements in and around the Gaza. We really need Rak_Ani to give her input here, she's the only one here who has a true 'finger on the button'.

Unfortunetly I can't see any lasting peace with the Palestinians or their neighbours (Hezbollah and Syria) in the north.
    Then bouncer, its it all for nothing in the end? Ireland as been through a lot of trouble but thinghs seem to be geting better right?

Quote Originally Posted by Animal Cracker
    The world knew that once that old goat died, the palestinians would do whatever the next regieme said to do...
    The real question you have to ask yourself is: are the palestinians doing what their leaders tell them to do (arafat or others), or is it there other way around where the leaders do what the palestinians tell them to do?

My personal opinion is that it goes much deeper than any leader on either side... when thru hatred enough of "the people" on both sides want war badly enough that they make it happen at any cost. Any palestinian leader that will manage peace will be brushed aside or outright murdered by his people, just as Yitzhak Rabin was assasinated by his own people when he was making good progress for peace.

Call me cynical, but I don't think 1 person has the power to be blamed (or praised) for all the evil or good in an area... be his name Hitler, Stalin, Napoleon, Mandella or even Dubyaw. A strong support team and the will of the people made them all who and what they were or are.

Red

carbs-rule is offline Associate Member
    Look at the example post from Militia. How is Mahmoud Abbas going to achieve peace with a sizeable proportion of his constituents not interested in peace?

RockSolid is offline Banned
    first of all look for the "Israeli" government to demonize Abbas, in small steps in some instance it has happened already it will only intensify. this little good talk will last a few weeks and then Abbas will be played out to be worst than Arafat..wait and see.

secondly how can there be peace with a state that continues to take Pali land and kill Pali kids.

both sides do not want peace, and this war will go on for centuries.

Will Power is offline Banned

This ramble shouldn't surprise anyone. You are part of the Hizbala terror group which thrives on violence, Hizbala has no validity, or reason to exist if peace is reached. This is clear by the cross border attacks in recent days by Hizbala gorillas, trying to ignite new conflict. The Iranian dictatorship will never allow peace between Israel and the Arab world, no matter what the cost.

singern is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RockSolid
    first of all look for the "Israeli" government to demonize Abbas, in small steps in some instance it has happened already it will only intensify. this little good talk will last a few weeks and then Abbas will be played out to be worst than Arafat..wait and see.

secondly how can there be peace with a state that continues to take Pali land and kill Pali kids.

both sides do not want peace, and this war will go on for centuries.

Since Israel has already refrained from retaliation and stood by while three separate terror attacks against civilians. just to give Abbas a chance to take care of business. I would have to say your pessimistic and one sided view is mute. The father of terror Arafat never had intension of making peace or reigning in terrorists since he was coordinating there efforts, Abbas on the other hand is much more moderate, already making progress and effort.
    Peace is a good thing, learn to deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by carbs-rule
    Look at the example post from Militia. How is Mahmoud Abbas going to achieve peace with a sizeable proportion of his constituents not interested in peace?
    Militia is not a constituent of Abbas, he is not even Palestinian. He is a member of the Lebanese Hizballah. These foreign terror groups supported by Syria, and Iran have a single purpose in life, and have no actual connection to the Israeli Palestinian conflict .....

Quote Originally Posted by singern
    The father of terror Arafat never had intension of making peace or reigning in terrorists since he was coordinating there efforts, Abbas on the other hand is much more moderate, already making progress and effort.
    Peace is a good thing, learn to deal with it.
    the father of terror is Arafat? hahahahahhahahahah How about Jewish terrorist groups that existed before the existence of the state of "Israel"? How about the famous King David Hotel bombings?

it was the Zionists that invented the modern form of terrorism, and they are the ones that brough it to the middle east.

the father of terror is Arafat? hahahahahhahahahah How about Jewish terrorist groups that existed before the existence of the state of "Israel"? How about the famous King David Hotel bombings?

it was the Zionists that invented the modern form of terrorism, and they are the ones that brough it to the middle east.

O.K.
    Last edited by singern; 01-24-2005 at 05:04 PM.

Militant groups have agreed to suspend attacks as they near a formal truce deal with Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas and await Israel's response, a senior Palestinian official said Monday.
    The militants' promise came after Israeli leaders said Sunday that Israel is ready to hold its fire if calm prevails, moving the two sides closer to ending four years of bloody conflict.

It seems the only ones who don't want peace are the foreign terror groups like Hizbala, who have nothing to do with it. but thrive on prolonging it.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Power
    It seems the only ones who don't want peace are the foreign terror groups like Hizbala, who have nothing to do with it. but thrive on prolonging it.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak_Ani
    Hi Bouncer,
    As you know I don't come here much lately (exams). I saw that you were hoping I give my input on this topic, but this post won't be it. What I do want to say is that I think it's time someone put a stop to RockSolid's (and maybe others too) disrespect of my country, by writting "Israel" instead of Israel, and "Israeli" instead of Israeli. So until this "person" "learns" (we all know that might be too much to expect from "it") to give respect to others, he will be getting none from me, and my input to any discussion involving him will be zero.

Have a lovely evening everyone.
    Yea thats understandable, completely understandable. To be honest I don't have the energy for the fool anymore either.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Rak_Ani
    Hi Bouncer,
    As you know I don't come here much lately (exams). I saw that you were hoping I give my input on this topic, but this post won't be it. What I do want to say is that I think it's time someone put a stop to RockSolid's (and maybe others too) disrespect of my country, by writting "Israel" instead of Israel, and "Israeli" instead of Israeli. So until this "person" "learns" (we all know that might be too much to expect from "it") to give respect to others, he will be getting none from me, and my input to any discussion involving him will be zero.

Have a lovely evening everyone.
    Good luck with the incoming exams, I can understand your point and frustration.

However by doing so, you are depriving the rest of us in this forum of your valuable contribution so we can all learn a bit more.

By refusing to participate you are conceding defeat to the extremist in this board and that’s not right.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    arafat and sharon are two people who always anticipated peace.both are war monger.
    the irony might be at the end that israel will save the west of the islamic terror wave, even the israel hater and anti-semites (sp?).
    I am not an enemy of Israel though I think this state was founded illegaly and unjustly. but I am an enemy of the zionistic idea of spreading settlements into palestinian land.
    I think everybody in this region deserved peace but not all are ready for it. on both sides.

i dont reconize "Israel" as a state, until they reconize Palestine as a state. so tough.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric888
    By refusing to participate you are conceding defeat to the extremist in this board and that’s not right.
    i hope your not calling me an extremist. if I am an extremist all of "israel" is an extremist state. why must I reconize this state of "israel", when that country does not reconize a Palestinian state. It is justice.

zOaib is offline VET
    Militia , i would like u to think of it this way , FIRST what has this war brought to both sides , SECOND does God wants us to keep on killing till one is dead THIRD do u really think God wants war ? FOURTH i think abbas should give his complete cooperation in achieving peace so the kids who grow up in that reagion dont become warriors , but doctors , lawyers etc etc ......... thats how i see it , i dont care what the underlying ideas are behind the israeli occuptaion but if they want peace , and we should do the same in order for our childrens better future , i really dont think anyone is thinking about that at all !

i hope your not calling me an extremist. if I am an extremist all of "israel" is an extremist state. why must I reconize this state of "israel", when that country does not reconize a Palestinian state. It is justice.
    No. I am not calling you an extremist for the fact that you do not recognize Israel as a Sovereign state.

You are entitled to your opinion on that matter.

I don’t think however that was the original point, ''Was Sharon right all along''

So let's stick to the point.

zOaib is offline VET
    ALSO , this is the 21st century , and we dont deal with our problems through killing each other anymore atleast if its avoidable , i think if the muslims countries in totality worked towards educating their citizens u will have a much better approach to many problems , the muslims were lifted BY Allah out of darkness through Mohammed (pbuh), and now we have returned to that Darkness no wonder we are in the state we are in .................. i dont like any revolutionary groups that fight the cause , ( self created cause ) not Godz cause ..................... maybe they should read the Quran more carefully cause i know for a fact 9 out of 10 muslims have only read the quran verbaly and not understood it ! .......................

How many years now has the state of Israel been trying to recognize and help establish a "palastinian" state. it is by the extremist "palastinians" own actions that there is no "palastine" to date. these extremists cannot stomach the thought of a having a state without claiming some sort of military victory, it is completely and rightly justified that the Israeli government not sit at the peace table while these terrorists are drinking blood.

Put down the bomb and back away slowly, then peace can be discussed.

yeah and while this process, israel is expanding it s boarders thru building walls on palestinian ground...gimme a break. both are responsible for the blood shed.

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    yeah and while this process, israel is expanding it s boarders thru building walls on palestinian ground...gimme a break. both are responsible for the blood shed.

You need to read up a little more about the situation.

Before you come to this conclusion.

Quote Originally Posted by ZOAIB
    Militia , i would like u to think of it this way , FIRST what has this war brought to both sides , SECOND does God wants us to keep on killing till one is dead THIRD do u really think God wants war ? FOURTH i think abbas should give his complete cooperation in achieving peace so the kids who grow up in that reagion dont become warriors , but doctors , lawyers etc etc ......... thats how i see it , i dont care what the underlying ideas are behind the israeli occuptaion but if they want peace , and we should do the same in order for our childrens better future , i really dont think anyone is thinking about that at all !
    ZOAIB.
    I wish I could reach through my screen and shake your hand. If only this compationate logic would spread (to both sides ). If I was a MOD I would make your post a sticky.
    Shalom, Salam Aleikum (I hope I spelled that right )

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member

I thought it was impossible, but you keep saying dumber and dumber ****.....

OG

Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    I thought it was impossible, but you keep saying dumber and dumber ****.....

OG
    Refute my post without personal attacks. if not, I was proven right.

Refute my post without personal attacks. if not, I was proven right.
    Only in your own mind!

OG

Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    you are right, but some people, belive it is the palestinians that are the only people that continue the bloodshed, they think the other side consists of angels. they are the ones that should open a book and open their minds.

when there is peace the zionist government expands settlements and expands its borders. instigating the palestinians.

Only in your own mind!

OG
    name a terrorist attack in that area before the Kind David hotel bombings?

Thought so....

name a terrorist attack in that area before the Kind David hotel bombings?

Thought so....
    I wouldnt waste the effort debating with you. ALL your past post prove that you are simple minded and refuse to see the other side or others point of view. So posting facts to you mean nothing. You will always believe what you want no matter what. Your the one who needs to "open your mind"....

OG

I wouldnt waste the effort debating with you. ALL your past post prove that you are simple minded and refuse to see the other side or others point of view. So posting facts to you mean nothing. You will always believe what you want no matter what. Your the one who needs to "open your mind"....

OG
    instead of that big paragraph, just say, you couldnt find a terrorist attack before that. and be done with it.

instead of that big paragraph, just say, you couldnt find a terrorist attack before that. and be done with it.
    Keep proving my point...I dont have to post anything....hahaha

OG

Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    You need to read up a little more about the situation.

Before you come to this conclusion.
    no? besides the fence is illegal U.N. Court Rejects West Bank Barrier I will state Ben Gurion (Israel’s first prime minister)
    A partial Jewish State is not the end, but only the beginning. I am certain that we can not be prevented from settling in other parts of the country and region.”

Zoiab remeber this - Oppression is worse than murder.

Zoiab remeber this - Oppression is worse than murder.
    Not a suprising statement from someone who argues against peace at any cost.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information