Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer

Will arnold succeed?

Do you guys think arnie will be able to get the law changed so he can run for president in the future?

In that case do you think he will win?

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    No, unfortunately. The constitution will not be changed in time for the Governator to be president. In fact, it is unlikely to be changed at all. However, I do think Arnold is doing a great job in Cali-fornia (as he would say).

singern is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    Do you guys think arnie will be able to get the law changed so he can run for president in the future?

I am a strong believer in the notion that if your a citizen you are a citizen with all the bells and whistles including the ability to be elected president.
    Having said that and as much as I love Arnold I believe he does not have the experience or political forte to be the leader of the worlds only super power.

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    This is a scenario I see happening if the law were to change...

Im gonna use extremes here, but this is the type of extreme I could see. Singern, you move to country A...iraq, russia, china, whatever and become popular in politics. Lets use Iraq since thats the main issue in today's time. You get elected "president". Are you going to vote to attack the US? In a terrorist country with lots of influence by terrorist groups, are you going to support these influencial people and try to terrorize the US? Probably not. If we somehow get a national from a terrorist country as president (remember extreme), you think they are going to be so "anti-terrorist" when it involves their home country? No matter what you think of the iraq war, if bombs had to be dropped on Iraq for any future reason, chances are that iraq born american citizen probably has friends/family or whatever in iraq and will be very hesitant to do what needs to be done. OR could still be on the iraq side and just tryin to become US president to help iraq. Chances of that happening is a lot greater with a non US born than with a US born by far.

Quote Originally Posted by max2extreme

Im gonna use extremes here, but this is the type of extreme I could see. Singern, you move to country A...iraq, russia, china, whatever and become popular in politics. Lets use Iraq since thats the main issue in today's time. You get elected "president". Are you going to vote to attack the US? In a terrorist country with lots of influence by terrorist groups, are you going to support these influencial people and try to terrorize the US? Probably not. If we somehow get a national from a terrorist country as president (remember extreme), you think they are going to be so "anti-terrorist" when it involves their home country? No matter what you think of the iraq war, if bombs had to be dropped on Iraq for any future reason, chances are that iraq born american citizen probably has friends/family or whatever in iraq and will be very hesitant to do what needs to be done. OR could still be on the iraq side and just tryin to become US president to help iraq. Chances of that happening is a lot greater with a non US born than with a US born by far.
    Point taken, but the scenario in question is for American president, as we all know the scrutiny, background investigators, public opinion, partisan party ramblings, political debating, and mud slinging, I don't see any possible scenario in which a person of questionable character would be nominated much less elected.

Badgerman is offline Banned
    I wouldn't vote for Arnold cause early in his career he was living with a rich homo taking it up the butt for his roid supply........1VIC might dig that.....but I don't

Quote Originally Posted by Badgerman
    I wouldn't vote for Arnold cause early in his career he was living with a rich homo taking it up the butt for his roid supply........1VIC might dig that.....but I don't
    I had no idea Arnold confided in you all his personal details.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by max2extreme

this would be pandora's box opened if the constitution is changed.

However, i would love to see arnold be president. he would do a great job

Quote Originally Posted by singern
    I had no idea Arnold confided in you all his personal details.
    Old friend of his lives here.........she knows a few little tidbits

Old friend of his lives here.........she knows a few little tidbits
    Oh I see, well then it must be true...

Plausible.........not necessarily rock solid fact.......unless you know more....hehehe........

You embarrassed that your little "conservative" hero might have a banana in his closet?

BigJames is offline Senior Member

Arnold

That sounds like a bit of an urban legend to me...you sure it is a legit comment?

She just stated it as a matter of fact.....no big deal to her.....she was friends with
    Louie F too.......didn't have any stories like that about him......just said his veins were like huge pipes.

I know a guy, who dated a chic, who's sister's roommate dated Arnold, she said your full of crap.....

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    I think Michael Moore should run

cjp85 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by co2boi
    Wouldn't that be great, a crazy fat hippie radical who's uglyness far exceeds Rosie O'Donnal and Dianne Feinstein combined as the leader of the most powerful superpower in the world.

cjp85 is offline Member
    I do not want to see the Constitution changed. And Badgerman, Arnold is not a conservative. He caters very well to the liberals in CA and would never get my vote again. I like him as a person/bodybuilder/actor, but for sure not a politician even though he is 1000 times better than grey davis.

houseofpain is offline Banned
    im gonna have to call bull**** on that one
    ~HOP
    Quote Originally Posted by co2boi
    i hope that man dies in his sleep
    ~HOP

cjp85 is offline Member
    i hope that man dies in his sleep
    ~HOP
    I would love to see him publicly tortured by being doused with water then covered with lye. But thats just me.

houseofpain is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cjp85
    I would love to see him publicly tortured by being doused with water then covered with lye. But thats just me.
    whatever he gets is well deserved IMO. thay guy is a piece of sh!t in my book.
    ~HOP

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    Having said that and as much as I love Arnold I believe he does not have the experience or political forte to be the leader of the worlds only super power.
    well what about your current president? he hadn t any real experience either (still aint got non). he hasnt even been outside the Us in his life before. now thats sad.
    anyways: though I like arnold the US already had a formal actor as president. wasnt that enough lol? I mean reagans economical policy was the biggest joke of all - he had no clue (and bad advisor). I m only saying "Laffer Curve" only the first bush and now the second bush created a larger deficit than him.

Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    well what about your current president? he hadn t any real experience either (still aint got non). he hasnt even been outside the Us in his life before. now thats sad..
    I can certainly respect the fact you dislike the current president, but compairing his political experience to Arnald is a strech at best.

cjp85 is offline Member
    well what about your current president? he hadn t any real experience either (still aint got non). he hasnt even been outside the Us in his life before. now thats sad.
    anyways: though I like arnold the US already had a formal actor as president. wasnt that enough lol? I mean reagans economical policy was the biggest joke of all - he had no clue (and bad advisor). I m only saying "Laffer Curve" only the first bush and now the second bush created a larger deficit than him.
    Is that what the media feeds you in Germany? Its funny, after the 2000 election he was labled the village idiot and after 2004 I remember hearing the evil genious on many of the liberal news networks.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cjp85
    Is that what the media feeds you in Germany? Its funny, after the 2000 election he was labled the village idiot and after 2004 I remember hearing the evil genious on many of the liberal news networks.
    well nobody called him genious here. and we don t have networks like fox here. our media is independent...

cjp85 is offline Member
    well nobody called him genious here. and we don t have networks like fox here. our media is independent...
    There isn't a such thing as independant media. Look at it here in the US, all the big news stations claim to preach the truth and give the hard facts, but when it comes down to it, we have CNN, MSN, NBC, and more that are very very liberal and we have Fox news that for the most part is Conservative. It's pretty sad here, the sheeple should just change the two major political party names to the CNN party and the FOX News Party.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johan

I think he'd probably make a pretty good president. The thing I'd be wary about, though, is a president with dual citizenship . . . IMHO, a US president should be a citizen of only one country -- the USA.

-Tock

Thread Information