Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.

KKK the Radical Terror Wing of The Democratic Party

I was curious as to how many Democrats are aware of their link to the KKK?
    While the liberals throw out KKK comparisons left and right they are comparing themselves (the KKK) to their enemies.

How can a party that founded this organization and supported it, claim to be the voice of Minoritys and equality? The Democratic Party has managed to bury their links to the KKK and twist it into a Republican analogy.

Is the liberal press guilty of not pointing this out to Americans? Why is this not taught in our schools? Liberal educators perhaps? Liberals aren't so liberal after all.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    show some prove, and I mean credible not your usual fox news bs.

singern is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    While the liberals throw out KKK comparisons left and right they are comparing themselves (the KKK) to their enemies.

How can a party that founded this organization and supported it, claim to be the voice of Minoritys and equality? The Democratic Party has managed to bury their links to the KKK and twist it into a Republican analogy.

Is the liberal press guilty of not pointing this out to Americans? Why is this not taught in our schools? Liberal educators perhaps? Liberals aren't so liberal after all.
    1victor.
    I certainly wouldn't lump all Dems into this group, most are well intentioned folks, who do love this country. Its the self loathing pricks like we see here in this forum everyday that are certainly worthy of the title. The KKK hates everyone and anyone not like themselves, while these national leeches only hate themselves.

www.apush.com us history - reconstruction
    Last edited by 1victor; 01-28-2005 at 11:09 AM.

Singern, these are the true Nazis though , the people spitting out propaganda from the left wing

I really want Dems to step up here and explain why they support a party that founded the KKK

Peanut Butter is offline Associate Member
    David Duke = Republican = Conservative = KKK Grand Wizard.

Therefore according to your idiot logic all Conservatives are KKK.

Man you are a bufoon.

David Duke is a cartoon character, who btw started as a Democrat and switched parties and was rejected by Republicans

David Duke is a cartoon character, who btw started as a Democrat and switched parties and was rejected by Republicans
    Well good for the republicans. I am not participating anymore in this idiotic thread. It is a cry for attention.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    In the mid to late 1860's you could go into a department store and buy a syringe full of heroin. Then you could stop at the drug store and buy opium to give to your baby when they were crying. This is also the time when Sears and Robucks sold cocaine, morphine, heroin, and various tonics through mail order. This is the time when the KKK was founded.

I don't know bro, wouldn't you say things have changed a bit?

Odin is offline Member
    Dude the KKK is an old has been group, they have no power anymore so their not really worth talking about. If your looking to hammer democrats why don't you try the relgious people they have supported, Jim Jones. Also you could bring up that one in Illinois that the democratic party supported that killing and rappd over 30 young men.

No it isn't.... it is cry for the truth. An Acknowledgement of the Democrats policy of violence , intimidation , racism and murder up until even today.

Especially until the 1960s, This is not ancient history we are talking about.

Typical. I am right so you stick your head in the sand or try to spint it back on me.

Typical. I am right so you stick your head in the sand or try to spint it back on me.
    ok, who's the Grand Wizard? Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson?

Slap your mother for not holding you as a child.

Quote Originally Posted by singern
    1victor.
    I certainly wouldn't lump all Dems into this group, most are well intentioned folks, who do love this country. Its the self loathing pricks like we see here in this forum everyday that are certainly worthy of the title. The KKK hates everyone and anyone not like themselves, while these national leeches only hate themselves.
    you are 100% correct. There are loathsome democrats AND republicans. Generalization is a TERRIBLE thing to do; becuas it hold NO truth.

Typical crap. Dems want to down play it. If this was a Republican issue the left would be all over it calling us names.

This is important and should not be dismissed. PC crap isn't gonna cut it. Not everyone is like that blah, blah, blah. I never said they were, what i said was the KKK was originated and sponsored by the Democratic party.

No one talks about it, it is not taught in schools. And lastly why would someone support a party that less than a generation ago was lynching people? Pretending like it doesn't matter anymore? That is retarded.

Typical crap That is retarded.
    Perfect description of this irrelevant thread.

Odin is offline Member
    No it isn't.... it is cry for the truth. An Acknowledgement of the Democrats policy of violence , intimidation , racism and murder up until even today.

Especially until the 1960s, This is not ancient history we are talking about.

DUDE your most racist states are without a doubt conservitive state that election Republicans, and vote bush. Alabama, Lousiana, Missouri, then the Aryans states Utah, Idiho, Your point is a total loss cause boy. If the demicratic party is so racist then why do 90% of blacks vote Democrat! lol Come on really, the stereo type of racisim almost always falls on the conserivitive. The Republican's highest votes group comes from the White Christian.

Quote Originally Posted by Odin
    The Republican's highest votes group comes from the White Christian.
    White christians that believe in morals contrary to the teachings of Jesus at that.

Typical crap. Dems want to down play it. If this was a Republican issue the left would be all over it calling us names.

This is important and should not be dismissed. PC crap isn't gonna cut it. Not everyone is like that blah, blah, blah. I never said they were, what i said was the KKK was originated and sponsored by the Democratic party.

No one talks about it, it is not taught in schools. And lastly why would someone support a party that less than a generation ago was lynching people? Pretending like it doesn't matter anymore? That is retarded.
    ok, Im not a democrat so dont think that is influencing my response but really bro....who cares? I dont care that the democrat party sponsored something terrible about 150 years ago. i won't forget it thats for sure, but there is nobody alive today that is impacted by this.

what are you implying? the democrats are inherintly evil because before anybody living today was born they sponsored the kkk?

edit: I was recently in Germany, but I didn't go around calling ever german a nazi. And that happened 75 years sooner than this KKK stuff. do you see my point?

hung-solo is offline Registered User

are you talking about when the democrats of the 1800's found the kkk? if so the democrats of the past are republicans now.. go learn some history spoken from a republican
    Last edited by hung-solo; 01-28-2005 at 12:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    ok, Im not a democrat so dont think that is influencing my response but really bro....who cares? I dont care that the democrat party sponsored something terrible about 150 years ago. i won't forget it thats for sure, but there is nobody alive today that is impacted by this.

what are you implying? the democrats are inherintly evil because before anybody living today was born they sponsored the kkk?

edit: I was recently in Germany, but I didn't go around calling ever german a nazi. And that happened 75 years sooner than this KKK stuff. do you see my point?
    Arnold's Grandfather - Nazi
    Arnold - Republican
    Therefore simple 1Victor Algebra sais all Reupublicans are Nazis.

That concludes today's special educational math/history class

Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    are you talking about when the democrats of the 1800's found the kkk? if so the democrats of the past are republicans now
    I thought the switch was earlier though, perhaps not. I know that present day republicans are really old democrats. And vice versa, but I thought they swapped before the kkk was founded. I could be wrong.

I thought the switch was earlier though, perhaps not. I know that present day republicans are really old democrats. And vice versa, but I thought they swapped before the kkk was founded. I could be wrong.

kkk was actually found in the early 1800's they didnt start wearing the sheets till after the civil war b/c it was "illegal"

kkk was actually found in the early 1800's they didnt start wearing the sheets till after the civil war b/c it was "illegal"
    really? I thought that they started with Nathan Bedford Forest? I don't know too much about the clan, but if they did start in the early 1800's then 1victor just walked right into his own trap but I still stand by my conviction that none of this really matters today.

jc3
    jc3 is offline Member
    Oh man...some serious polital discussion goin on today.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    The KKK hates everyone and anyone not like themselves, while these national leeches only hate themselves.
    You certainly have not done your homework and just believe all the BS media. Actually alot of them believe in and want a christian America one w/ morals etc. Although there are some branches that to this day are all out vicious which is ridiculous.

I don't give them any thought, they are no worse than the NAACP, ACLU etc...

really? I thought that they started with Nathan Bedford Forest? I don't know too much about the clan, but if they did start in the early 1800's then 1victor just walked right into his own trap but I still stand by my conviction that none of this really matters today.

hahah "dressed in day bed sheets and day bathrobes, and run around like a bunch of spooks or something" hahaha **** great movie

Wasn't he on the Union's side for the civil war?

Oh yeah he was from the South, so according to 1Victor's algebra what have we learned.

Nathan Forrest - Founder of KKK
    Forrest - Southern
    Therefore according to simple 1Victor Algebra all southerners are in the KKK.

Quote Originally Posted by Odin
    If the demicratic party is so racist then why do 90% of blacks vote Democrat! lol
    They vote democratic because they have been told to, i know blacks that vote that way for that exact reason, they don't know their ass from a hole in the ground politically speaking but they vote Dem simply because they are black and have been told to.

And we wonder why this country has fallen to ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut Butter
    White christians that believe in morals contrary to the teachings of Jesus at that.
    Why not explain this some more?

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    You certainly have not done your homework and just believe all the BS media. Actually alot of them believe in and want a christian America one w/ morals etc. Although there are some branches that to this day are all out vicious which is ridiculous.

I don't give them any thought, they are no worse than the NAACP, ACLU etc...
    I respectfully disagree, any organization based on racial superiority, and segrigation cannot be compared to an organization fighting for equality.

They vote democratic because they have been told to, i know blacks that vote that way for that exact reason, they don't know their ass from a hole in the ground politically speaking but they vote Dem simply because they are black and have been told to.

And we wonder why this country has fallen to ****.
    same goes for a lot of whites though. I know guys who voted republican because they think W is a "good ol boy" but they really know nothing about any candidates. They just see him in a cowboy hat on the tv and think they need to vote for him. It goes both ways

I respectfully disagree, any organization based on racial superiority, and segrigation cannot be compared to an organization fighting for equality.

what the kkk has been doing recently is to be like the naacp and etc.. less violent and more political. personally they ruined their name and in order for this to work they need to change names from kkk to whatever

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    Victor most political leaders of the past were part of some white supremacy or separatist group both democrat and republicans… You forget that not too long ago there were no minorities in any part of government lead positions and the popular opinion was against Blacks, Mexicans, Jews and other minority groups to hold any kind of political power. The reason the democrats tend to have strong ties to minority groups is because it was the majority of civil rights leaders who were democrats or had ties to democratic organizations. It was the democrats that stepped up to the plate to enable civil liberties to minorities.

So yes your right… sadly to say at one point many political organizations (Dems & Consv) belonged to groups such as the KKK. However, the majority of civil rights was lead by leaders affiliated to the Democratic party.

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by Fat Guy; 01-28-2005 at 12:27 PM.

same goes for a lot of whites though. I know guys who voted republican because they think W is a "good ol boy" but they really know nothing about any candidates. They just see him in a cowboy hat on the tv and think they need to vote for him. It goes both ways

haha and what they didnt know was the fact that he grew up outside of washington dc.. howsouthern is that? i live in the south and i see this **** all the time. most arent educated enough to go do research and make their own decision.. w i am afraid is not a "good ole boy" i wouldnt give him that much credit

what the kkk has been doing recently is to be like the naacp and etc.. less violent and more political. personally they ruined their name and in order for this to work they need to change names from kkk to whatever

Violent or political there message is the same, Racial superiority, and segregation. No matter how you put it, it has no place in the civilized world. just my opinion.

Why not explain this some more?
    This is from a different thread but here you go.

Peacemaking, not War Making: Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God. [Matthew 5:9] Resist
    not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also. [Matthew 5:39] I say unto you, Love your
    enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despite-fully use you, and
    persecute you; [Matthew 5:44]

George Bush calls himself a War President and a christian?

The Death Penalty: Thou shalt not kill [Matthew 5:21]

Conservative - Pro-Death Penalty

Crime and Punishment: If any one of you is without sin, let him be the first to cast a stone at her. [John 8:7] Do not judge, lest
    you too be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged and with the measure you use, it will be measured
    to you. [Matthew 7:1 & 2.]

Conservative - Minumum Mandatory Sentencing and the Death Penalty

Justice: Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled. [Matthew 5:6] Blessed are the
    merciful: for they shall obtain mercy [Matthew 5:7] But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your
    trespasses. [Matthew 6:15]

Conservatives - Hard on crime. No rehabilitation or forgiveness, belive punishment is the answer. Jesus taught mercy and forgiveness.

Corporate Greed and the Religion of Wealth: In the temple courts [Jesus] found men selling cattle, sheep and doves and other
    sitting at tables exchanging money. So he made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple area, both sheep and cattle;
    he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables. [John 2:14 & 15.] Watch out! Be on your guard against
    all kinds of greed; a man's life does not consist in the abundance of his possessions. [Luke 12.15.] Truly, I say unto you, it will
    be hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. [Matthew 19:23] You cannot serve both God and Money. [Matthew 6:24.]

George Bush is rich and a Christian? I think Jesus made it clear how he feels about that.

Paying Taxes & Separation of Church & State: Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the
    things that are God's. [Matthew 22:21]

Even Jesus agrees government and religion should not be affiliated.

Community: Love your neighbor as yourself. .[Matthew 22:39] So in everything, do to others as you would have them do to you.
    [Matthew 7:12.] If you would be perfect, go, sell what you possess and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven.
    [Matthew 19:21]

Conservative believe in cutting help to the poor, a big violation against what Jesus taught.

Equality & Social Programs: But when you give a feast, invite the poor, the maimed, the lame, the blind, and you will be blessed,
    because they cannot repay you. You will be repaid at the resurrection of the just. [Luke 14:13 &14.]

Same as above.

Public and School Prayer & Displays of Faith: And when thou pray, thou shall not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in
    the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
    But thou, when thou pray, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret…
    [Matthew 6:6 & 7]

Conservatives support prayer in school while Jesus taught against public prayer.

Strict Enforcement of Religious Laws: If any of you has a son or a sheep and it falls into a pit on the Sabbath, will you not take
    hold of it and lift it out? [Matthew 12:11] The Sabbath was made for man, and not man for the Sabbath. [Mark 2:27.]

Individuality & Personal Spiritual Experience: Ye are the light of the world. [Matthew 5:14]

also forgot to mention, most southerner will play the religion card.

Violent or political there message is the same, Racial superiority, and segregation. No matter how you put it, it has no place in the civilized world. just my opinion.

i agree i was just stating a fact! good post

mine as well.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information