Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned

Iraqi Resistance Video to the People of the World.

Two versions, if one doesnt work.

http://www.hamasonline.org/MediaC/Ir...resistance.wmv

http://www.informationclearinghouse....rticle7468.htm

I truly belive Democracy in the Middle East, cannot we won by force. The violence will be the same, after the elections as before.

Hopefully there is peace, but I dont see it happening.

I will be back soon.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    do you believe democray is even possible in the Middle East?

hung-solo is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor

i dont! you cant take some countries and a way of life for thousands of years and expect to change it in a few..MISTAKE #1 FOR W BUSH

Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    Yes, like the recent Palestinian one. But Arabs wont accept one, that is brought by force. But maybe I am wrong.

But not a American Democracy, but something close to it.

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    What a total crock. The majority of the resistance is made up of foreign fighters from other Arab countries. There is very little true Iraqi resistance. Iran, Syria, and Al-Queda members understand just how devastating the defeat in Iraq is for their cause. They are doing everything they can to stop democracy from coming. However, the great majority of the Iraqi population wants freedom and liberty which will be indicated from their huge expected voter turn out.

Hey - did you guys see Michael Moore's name flash up on the credits at the end of that video......

singern is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot-Rox
    What a total crock. The majority of the resistance is made up of foreign fighters from other Arab countries. There is very little true Iraqi resistance. Iran, Syria, and Al-Queda members understand just how devastating the defeat in Iraq is for their cause. They are doing everything they can to stop democracy from coming. However, the great majority of the Iraqi population wants freedom and liberty which will be indicated from their huge expected voter turn out.

Agreed.
    Once we get the foreign fighters who in reality have nothing to do with Iraq except some distorted ideology that they are doing Gods will. Peace, and freedom will be the result.

http://www.rense.com/general61/resis.htm

That is totally false. Iran sends Intelligence officers, Syria sends money, that is what they say, who knows if it is true.

But most of Iraq's resistance are Ex-Soldiers, Islamic Fighters, Gangs fighting for money, Foreign Fighters, European Fighters there are alot of elements.

But I am sure the foreign fighters are the minority of the resistance.

Iraqis will vote. But that is the problem. The fighters will have an excuse to fight after that. If it is controlled by Shia's, theres a new excuse to fight.

Some of these people fight for fun and as their jobs.

Militia is offline Banned
    american generals in iraq estimated the foreign fighter as 5% of all the resistance,i saw those statistic while searching in google,but i forgot the exact link.

Alex2 is offline Senior Member
    I believe democracy is possible in the Middle East. It is a matter of time and no one hates freedom. But we should know that it took 300 years or so for us to become a democratic society. So, we cannot expect from others to do in two or three years what we did in hundreds of years!

Regarding the foreign fighters in Iraq, the vast majority are Iraqis (http://www.commondreams.org/headlines04/1116-23.htm). “Iran sends Intelligence officers”, that is true, but “Syria sends money”, is not accurate. Syria is not that rich country to send money to Iraq. The money goes from rich Gulf States like Saudi Arabia. But some Iraqi leaders escaped to Syria and they “work” from there.

By the way, who is that in your avatar Caucasian? I guess he is Shamil Basayev, just wondering?

1morerep is offline Associate Member
    this is just imo, on one side we have palestines (sorry wrong spelling) and the other israel. Both sides are so commited that what they are doing is absolutely in the name of God, that only an act of God can bring them together, it sounds far fetched but if lets say an earthquake magnitude of 8 or 9 was to hit palestine and israel where thousands of people were affected that both people's had to come together to help each other it may be a start of peace, someone could argue that God created the earthquake and brought the two socities together.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    And you live on WHAT CLOUD?.

Syndicate is offline Associate Member
    What if a women was elected.... There is one female candidate.

-Syn

Just watched the video. It reminds me of a sunday morning church service program. Knowing where all those missles, rockets and grenades are being projected at, not only infuriates me as military personel, but would actually incline me to go over there and "bring it on" so to speak... Other than the fact I'm non-deployable. The only way to beat us at this war is as a conscious objector. Not killing, bombing and beheading people. Through my obsevations which are only the media and stories from friends over there the middleeast has the most hatefull people of all that have ever walked. Sorry, I am open minded, yet nothing including all the videos of resistance and civilians hurt from bombings they were warned about, could change me for now.
    Last edited by Syndicate; 01-28-2005 at 08:44 PM.

Big B, have faith. Once the Iraqis elect their government big changes will occur. It may even take a year or 2. Iraqis may not understand democracy, but they do understand how to maintain order. Once the infrastructure is assembled, you will see that they know how to deal with criminals and insurgents with great efficiency. And, it won't be by placing underwear on their heads, or making them huddle together naked (like in Abu Grav). They will deal with the criminals much more harshly. In fact, so harshly that the insurgents and criminals ancestors are likely to feel their pain. It is coming, and in short order.

Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    And you live on WHAT CLOUD?.

Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Two versions, if one doesnt work.

http://www.hamasonline.org/MediaC/Ir...resistance.wmv

http://www.informationclearinghouse....rticle7468.htm

I truly belive Democracy in the Middle East, cannot we won by force. The violence will be the same, after the elections as before.

Hopefully there is peace, but I dont see it happening.

I will be back soon.
    Something fishy going on here!!!.. I'll get to the bottom of this one!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Iraqi Resistance Video to the People of the World.-untitled..rock-.jpg  

Syndicate is offline Associate Member
    This is resistance in Iraq. Peace? BS they're using it as an excuse.
    Watch those 2 Videos completly and when your done comment back.

Two reasons why we should nuclear bomb iraq

-Syn
    Last edited by Syndicate; 01-28-2005 at 08:56 PM.

I'll tell you whats BS. Look at the author of this thread, and compare it with the screen print I've just posted!..

Nice one, Bounce...

Someone may have gotten caught with their pants down! Is this a case of mistake identity or plagiarism?

Badgerman is offline Banned
    At least you all know me when I ramble on.....hehehe

Alex2 is offline Senior Member

That means one thing, either someone really hacked the board! or ...

How can you remember all the posts Bouncer? I cannot even remeber what I've posted yesterday

How I caught him.. Well I was going through the forum and noticed a thread deleted by Rock Solid, I'm not sure if ordinary members can see those deleted thread listed. Anyway as a Mod I can view the deleted thread. I noticed it had the same title as CAUSASIAN and decided to view its contents.. Here's how we can see deleted threads still in the forum. (can you guys see them listed too?).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Iraqi Resistance Video to the People of the World.-untitled.rockcrop.jpg  

I'm sure there's a simple explaination. Hopefully there is. Like most here I'd like to see CAUASIAN return, it might bring back Rak_Ani to whoop his ass, lol..

carbs-rule is offline Associate Member
    The majority of the resistance is Sunni Iraqis, many of them old saddam loyalists. They're resisting because they are practically guaranteed to lose the election, unless they can scare a lot of people away from voting.

I'm sure there's a simple explaination. Hopefully there is. Like most here I'd like to see CAUASIAN return, it might bring back Rak_Ani to whoop his ass, lol..
    and why did u delete my reply lol

Will Power is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Militia
    and why did u delete my reply lol

Because your a terrorist.
    Now put down the Nasrala penis and back away slowly.

I smell tuna, and its not on my plate......

zOaib is offline VET
    FACT # 1

saddam was broguht in power by the US

FACT # 2

iraq was given weapons by the USA when figting Iran ( i wont mention the result oF this since many innocent ppl dided for , GOD knows what politics behind it all )

FACT # 3

Saddam was then declared to be a dictator out of control , since he was not complying with the USA anymore since he saw how they swindelled him on the Gulf War !

FACT # 4

Saddam was taken down by the USA

FACT # 5

USA trying to bring democracy to the Iraqi ppl ( We wont meniton the Israeli interest in this agenda , because there is no proof but its in the air definately )

CONCLUSION

since there are no WMDs anymore found , and other than the USA interest in free oil from iraq , they r staying there to ring the bell of democracy under this shadow , if we really want them to have democracy or freedom , let them manage their own country and we keep an eye on them from afar ( this wont make sense to HYPOCRATES) ............... and how likely this is goign to happen , NO CHANCE .............. cause GW is taking USA down in his agenda (INSHALLAH)
    Last edited by ZOAIB; 01-29-2005 at 10:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ZOAIB
    FACT # 1

saddam was broguht in power by the US

FACT # 2

iraq was given weapons by the USA when figting Iran ( i wont mention the result oF this since many innocent ppl dided for , GOD knows what politics behind it all )

FACT # 3

Saddam was then declared to be a dictator out of control , since he was not complying with the USA anymore since he saw how they swindelled him on the Gulf War !

FACT # 4

Saddam was taken down by the USA

FACT # 5

USA trying to bring democracy to the Iraqi ppl ( We wont meniton the Israeli interest in this agenda , because there is no proof but its in the air definately )

CONCLUSION

since there are no WMDs anymore found , and other than the USA interest in free oil from iraq , they r staying there to ring the bell of democracy under this shadow , if we really want them to have democracy or freedom , let them manage their own country and we keep an eye on them from afar ( this wont make sense to HYPOCRATES) ............... and how likely this is goign to happen , NO CHANCE .............. cause GW is taking USA down in his agenda (INSHALLAH)
    ZOAIB.
    You had me in agreement through most of the post until you brought Israel into this, I don't know what you folks believe Israel has to do, or gain from any of this, except it flares up and unites the Arab masses for purely propaganda purposes. They have in the past shown quite clearly the ability and capacity, and dedication to take care of business, and clean up the dirt on there own. And as for GW bringing down the US, sorry don't buy that either.
    In the end when all the dust clears, there will be peace, and coexistence. democracy and freedom will and must spread through the mideast, and indeed the world. The day of the Militias, and his kind must come to an end.
    Just my opinion....

Quote Originally Posted by Will Power
    Because your a terrorist.
    Now put down the Nasrala penis and back away slowly.
    and u r an uneducated idiot barberian , now i am sure u work at mcdonald lol "want some fries"

and u r an uneducated idiot barberian , now i am sure u work at mcdonald lol "want some fries"
    Blow me monkey boy.

Why did the hizbala terrorist cross te road? His dick was stuck in the chicken...

i wonder wher is BOUNCER infront those personal attacks

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by singern
    ZOAIB.
    You had me in agreement through most of the post until you brought Israel into this, I don't know what you folks believe Israel has to do, or gain from any of this, except it flares up and unites the Arab masses for purely propaganda purposes. They have in the past shown quite clearly the ability and capacity, and dedication to take care of business, and clean up the dirt on there own. And as for GW bringing down the US, sorry don't buy that either.
    In the end when all the dust clears, there will be peace, and coexistence. democracy and freedom will and must spread through the mideast, and indeed the world. The day of the Militias, and his kind must come to an end.
    Just my opinion....
    thats fine i take it back about israel plus i also said there is no proof , its all up in the air ............... anyways , my p[oint is why cannot we just let them figure what the hell they wanna do with their country its not like they gonna pick it up and run away somewhere ????? the problem is they dont like us guys over there then why add fuel to the fire , why get more troops killed for holding elections ???? in my opinion they would have sorted themsleves out , but if they wanna go back to the medivial ages its their choice , its not like they are gonna do somethign to us , we got more sattelites in the sky than hair on their heads !!

i wonder wher is BOUNCER infront those personal attacks

A ban would be well worth it. I will continue to tell it like it is without regard.
    You are terrorist scum, Your leader Nasrala is terrorist scum. Your whole perverted ideology is based on blood letting, and murder.

Now blow me monkey boy...

Quote Originally Posted by ZOAIB
    thats fine i take it back about israel plus i also said there is no proof , its all up in the air ............... anyways , my p[oint is why cannot we just let them figure what the hell they wanna do with their country its not like they gonna pick it up and run away somewhere ????? the problem is they dont like us guys over there then why add fuel to the fire , why get more troops killed for holding elections ???? in my opinion they would have sorted themsleves out , but if they wanna go back to the medivial ages its their choice , its not like they are gonna do somethign to us , we got more sattelites in the sky than hair on their heads !!
    Agreed, accepted, and respected..
    Last edited by singern; 01-29-2005 at 01:43 PM.

LOL, we use the same computer, I didnt log out. I will post a picture of me and RockSolid, in the same computer we post on, I dont have my own place, so I live in RockSolid's place, I dont have a computer so I use RockSolid's computer.

I knew someone would say this eventually, just like someone though I was Rak_Ani. I will post a pic, and RockSolid dressed as an Arab Sword warrior in 3 hours.

One more thing, if you go back to RockSolid, early posts that deal with Israel and Palestine, I posted under RockSolid name, cause I was too young to post on here, and he didnt know as much about the issue.

Whatever, its just good to see you back.

Quote Originally Posted by Syndicate
    What if a women was elected.... There is one female candidate.

-Syn

Just watched the video. It reminds me of a sunday morning church service program. Knowing where all those missles, rockets and grenades are being projected at, not only infuriates me as military personel, but would actually incline me to go over there and "bring it on" so to speak... Other than the fact I'm non-deployable. The only way to beat us at this war is as a conscious objector. Not killing, bombing and beheading people. Through my obsevations which are only the media and stories from friends over there the middleeast has the most hatefull people of all that have ever walked. Sorry, I am open minded, yet nothing including all the videos of resistance and civilians hurt from bombings they were warned about, could change me for now.
    Not all resistance beheads people, and kills innocent people. The group that I posted the video of, attacks soldiers only. Al Queda in Iraq attacks all people, even Iraqi Civilians, and foreign civilians.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information