Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    Tock is offline Anabolic Member

Jesus on a Brick

http://www.local6.com/news/4170720/detail.html

Man Sells 'Jesus' Brick

POSTED: 7:51 am EST February 7, 2005
    UPDATED: 3:47 pm EST February 7, 2005

A North Carolina man is selling a brick that appears to feature the face of Jesus, according to Local 6 News report.

Ditto Dalcher said he was sitting in his home and noticed the face above his fireplace.

"It was actually about two years ago, I'm just sitting in here and I saw it," Dalcher said. "Actually I use this room -- just saw it up there on the fireplace and it just sort of fooled me when I first saw it. It was pretty shocking."

Dalcher noticed how much money people were making off of the Virgin Mary grilled cheese sandwich and Jesus in a skillet and decided to share what he found, according to the report.

The bids on eBay were at $500 early Monday.

The auction ends on Friday

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Tock
    http://www.local6.com/news/4170720/detail.html

Man Sells 'Jesus' Brick

POSTED: 7:51 am EST February 7, 2005
    UPDATED: 3:47 pm EST February 7, 2005

A North Carolina man is selling a brick that appears to feature the face of Jesus, according to Local 6 News report.

Ditto Dalcher said he was sitting in his home and noticed the face above his fireplace.

"It was actually about two years ago, I'm just sitting in here and I saw it," Dalcher said. "Actually I use this room -- just saw it up there on the fireplace and it just sort of fooled me when I first saw it. It was pretty shocking."

Dalcher noticed how much money people were making off of the Virgin Mary grilled cheese sandwich and Jesus in a skillet and decided to share what he found, according to the report.

The bids on eBay were at $500 early Monday.

The auction ends on Friday
    i am gonna win that auction for sure , then i can be on the news too , YAY !

Thread Information