Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Militia is offline Banned

some bad things israel did to the usa

1-Extorting from the Americans $16,000,000,000.00 a year for the last 4 decades.

2-Taking the most sophisticated weapons technology and stealing it for its own benefits without paying the American patent holders.

3-Taking that high-tech military technology and selling it to the us enemies, such as the Russians and Chinese.

4-Using that weaponry in a sustained attack against a United States ship, the USS Liberty, in an attempt to sink her, thus preventing US servicemen from revealing to the rest of the world information concerning the war crimes they witnessed IDF commit against Egyptian soldiers in the Sinai Desert during the Six Day War.

5-Killing 35 and wounding 170 American sailors aboard the USS Liberty.

6-Bribing the United States government into covering it up, preventing any justice from being done for the benefit of the families of the lost sailors - as well as the American People.

7-Sending mosad agents into Egypt and blowing up American buildings for the purpose of blaming the Arabs in an event known as the Lavon Affair.

8-Sending mosad agents into Libya during the Reagan administration, and broadcasting radio messages in Arabic that were designed to sound like "terrorist cell planning" so that the US would initiate military strikes against Khadafi.

9-Employing Jonathon Pollard, an American serviceman paid to spy for Israel in order to steal even more of our National Security secrets for israeli parasitic purposes.

10-Blackmailing President Clinton through one of mosad intelligence agents, Monica Lewinsky, in order to prevent a coherent peace program from being pushed forward between israel and palestinians.

11-Using mosad agents within the first Bush administration to involve usa in the first Gulf War, causing the deaths of American men and women, and exposing you servicemen to whatever bioweapons that has led to Gulf War Syndrome.

12-Israel role in the September 11 attacks in this country, and for blackmailing and bribing the US government into deporting back to Israel the 200 or more spies that were arrested after the attacks.

13-Supressing the information from the American people of israel involvement in the September 11 attacks and sending them in the wrong direction in search of answers.

14-Using one of their agents in the US Army Weapons Lab, Lt Colonel Philip Zack to steal anthrax and distribute it into usa mail system, terrorizing US citizens and killing several in order to blame the Arabs.

15-Using agents in the US Government, namely, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, Perle, Abrams, and the rest into initiating this war in the Middle East.

16-Using agents in the media to lie to the us ppl on a minute by minute basis about the war, how "just" this cause is, and what the real reasons behind it are.

18-using a brainwashed agents in the Christian Evangelical community, such as Falwell, Graham, Swaggert and further keeping Americans in the dark about who israelis are , what they have done, and what they are truly about.

19-Bringing idiots like Limbaugh, Liddy, Hannity, Beck, and Savage to the forefront as paid liars that will support israel and further lead Americans astray.

20-Making America israel's attack dog, and sending her sons and daughters to fight and die in all israel future wars.

21-Using influence in the media to hide the real statistics about the war, the dead and wounded on both sides.

22-For using israeli influence in usa media and academia to flood us ppl minds with zionist lies, as well as inculcating in those ppl a hatred for their history and culture and for releasing into their society all of israeli plagues that have left usa a rotted out corpse of a once great nation.
    Last edited by Militia; 02-08-2005 at 03:42 AM.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    [QUOTE=Militia]

4-Using that weaponry in a sustained attack against a United States ship, the USS Liberty, in an attempt to sink her, thus preventing US servicemen from revealing to the rest of the world information concerning the war crimes they witnessed IDF commit against Egyptian soldiers in the Sinai Desert during the Six Day War.

6-Bribing the United States government into covering it up, preventing any justice from being done for the benefit of the families of the lost sailors - as well as the American People.

QUOTE]

I am not sure about the rest of the dribble...but # 4, 5, and 6 are 100% true!!

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Americans will ignore this, and actually justify Israel's actions.

kis55 is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=Animal Cracker]
    Quote Originally Posted by Militia

QUOTE]

I am not sure about the rest of the dribble...but # 4, 5, and 6 are 100% true!!
    I'm not sure that #4 is true at all. I have heard that one of the reasons for the attack that is discussed amongst the intelligence experts, is that Israel was "sending a message" to the US to not be so nosey/spying in their backyard. I suppose it's possible, although i do find it very hard to believe.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by kis55
    I'm not sure that #4 is true at all. I have heard that one of the reasons for the attack that is discussed amongst the intelligence experts, is that Israel was "sending a message" to the US to not be so nosey/spying in their backyard. I suppose it's possible, although i do find it very hard to believe.
    sending a message?? wtf? since when does the US take messages in the form of murdered servicemen?

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    let's say this had creedence, it would be amazing how feeble minded we all are. I don't buy it. It is like some crap out of an x-file. Not so much that Israel is an innocent child but that it would take a conspiracy beyond human comprehension to pull it off. If that's the case maybe the Jews are the master race.

Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    If that's the case maybe the Jews are the master race.
    You mean "Choosen People", master race was a term Hilter used to describe the Aryans.

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    sending a message?? wtf? since when does the US take messages in the form of murdered servicemen?
    Yes, I actually saw it on the History channel a while back. It was a program on the 6 day war I believe. They interviewed some American from a think tank organization, and I believe he was in or connected to the American govt. during the incident. The program talked about the liberty attack, and the official story, and then it cut to him, and he basically said that what they believe is that Israel didn't like the fact that a US intelligence ship was so close to their territory...The program presented it like it was just a theory, not a fact.

I find it very hard to believe myself.

jc3
    jc3 is offline Member
    Dude....get real...this looks like a list out of a comic book.....And as far at the attack on Liberty goes, I guess you must have been in the war room discussing it with the CIA, FBI, and not to mention, the leaders of our military. Pretty impressive for a bleeding heart terrorist supporter. Either way man...get real.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    let's say this had creedence, it would be amazing how feeble minded we all are. I don't buy it. It is like some crap out of an x-file. Not so much that Israel is an innocent child but that it would take a conspiracy beyond human comprehension to pull it off. If that's the case maybe the Jews are the master race.
    yeah i agree for the most part, I'm not going to comment on the rest of the list because it would be hard to prove, but it is a fact that israel attacked a us ship. I wasnt there, so I dont know if the flag was flying as some sailors said it was. regardless, ever country has some skeletons, but that doesn't make it right.

Yes, I actually saw it on the History channel a while back. It was a program on the 6 day war I believe. They interviewed some American from a think tank organization, and I believe he was in or connected to the American govt. during the incident. The program talked about the liberty attack, and the official story, and then it cut to him, and he basically said that what they believe is that Israel didn't like the fact that a US intelligence ship was so close to their territory...The program presented it like it was just a theory, not a fact.

I find it very hard to believe myself.
    I see, that's a bad way to send a message to a country who you depend so heavily on.
    Last edited by symatech; 02-08-2005 at 02:08 PM.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    I was discussing the "spirit" of the list if you will. No I said master race on purpose, screw Hitler

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    yeah i agree for the most part, I'm not going to comment on the rest of the list because it would be hard to prove, but it is a fact that israel attacked a us ship. I wasnt there, so I dont know if the flag was flying as some sailors said it was. regardless, ever country has some skeletons, but that doesn't make it right.

I see, that's a bad way to send a message to a country who you depend so heavily on.
    Agreed! That is why I find it so hard to believe. It just seems impossible that they would do something like that.

i dont find anything hard to beleive in it

i dont find anything hard to beleive in it

No surprise there. You also believe Hezbolla is not a terrorist organization, nu?

Quote Originally Posted by kis55
    No surprise there. You also believe Hezbolla is not a terrorist organization, nu?
    first hezbollah is not a terrorist groups,second i not only beleive in hezbollah but i serve in hezbollah

The issue with USS Liberty has been avoided by the US government...avoided by the Israelis...they it resembled an old Egyptian horse transport ship...I call bullsh*t on that one...I have no problems with Israel, but they get their karma in spades for that one on a daily basis!

first hezbollah is not a terrorist groups,second i not only beleive in hezbollah but i serve in hezbollah
    Yep, as I thought.

Hezbollah =

Quote Originally Posted by Rak_Ani
    1. This is to all those who think Israel purposely attacked the USS Liberty - can any of you explain to me what Israel's interest behind such an action would be and what would be the logic in doing so?

2. M'guy, stop recycling. It's getting boring.
    I do not think there is a logical reason explaining why Israel would intentionally attack the USS Liberty. I believe it was a genuine mistake, tragic, but a mistake.

I do not think it was a mistake at all...with the explainations given by the Israelis and the suvivor accounts by the US Sailors abaord the Libery...noone can amke any other assumptions other than to say the attack was deliberate. Mistaking the Liberty for an Egyptian Freighter- not likely....one ship, a command and control ship had a million antennas, a specific hull design and sailing characteristics, plainly painted hull numbers - the horse freighter was rundown, much larger and clearly distinguishable from an American warship. Torpedo boats, helo attacks and commandos rappelling down to the deck...at this point, the mistake excuse is no longer valid.
    Why would a nation like Israel repay the US this way- who knows? Madness? Arrogance? Why didnt the US send in volley of shells from the battleship that was in steaming distance and blow the bastards to hell? Who knows? Stupidity? Slavery to israeli interests? I do not have the answer..but I do think that the attack on the Liberty was intentional...and that the US should have given a retort of air raids and shelling. These days, both countries have bigger fish to fry...it just makes a bit less sympatheic to their problems these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Animal Cracker
    I do not think it was a mistake at all...with the explainations given by the Israelis and the suvivor accounts by the US Sailors abaord the Libery...noone can amke any other assumptions other than to say the attack was deliberate. Mistaking the Liberty for an Egyptian Freighter- not likely....one ship, a command and control ship had a million antennas, a specific hull design and sailing characteristics, plainly painted hull numbers - the horse freighter was rundown, much larger and clearly distinguishable from an American warship. Torpedo boats, helo attacks and commandos rappelling down to the deck...at this point, the mistake excuse is no longer valid.
    Why would a nation like Israel repay the US this way- who knows? Madness? Arrogance? Why didnt the US send in volley of shells from the battleship that was in steaming distance and blow the bastards to hell? Who knows? Stupidity? Slavery to israeli interests? I do not have the answer..but I do think that the attack on the Liberty was intentional...and that the US should have given a retort of air raids and shelling. These days, both countries have bigger fish to fry...it just makes a bit less sympatheic to their problems these days.
    Animal Cracker, I do agree with some of what you say. By all accounts of the incident, it appears that the Israeli system of checks and balances on this attack failed. In hindsight, it does appear that they should have known, and should not have attacked. However, I will always have a very hard time believing that they knowingly attacked a US ship in that manner (knowing before the fact). At the time, it hurt them very badly from a PR perspective, not to mention the tragic loss on the US side in casulties.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    One things for sure. We here ain't gonna sort this one out. I'd stop whinging over it too, considering the US forces killed more of their allies in the first Gulf War than the Iraqi's did and no one's coming up with stupid conspiracy thoeries for that one. Maybe it was intentional, or a simple mistake. Mistakes happen in war, wasn't it Americans who coined the phrase 'blue on blue'!.

What wasn't a mistake was 9/11. Bali, various Embassey's, US base's in Saudi Arabia, Beirut '84, Hezbollah attacks in Turkey, Madrid etc.. Don't go talking smack about the bad things Israel have done to America when your own (presuming your really Lebanese M'guy) country men and neighbours are burning the American flag daily, beheading innocents in Iraq, stepping onto bus's in Israel with bomb belts etc. 'People in glass house's shouldn't throw stones.. Don't try paint yourselfs as white and pure as the driven snow.

Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    One things for sure. We here ain't gonna sort this one out. I'd stop whinging over it too, considering the US forces killed more of their allies in the first Gulf War than the Iraqi's did and no one's coming up with stupid conspiracy thoeries for that one. Maybe it was intentional, or a simple mistake. Mistakes happen in war, wasn't it Americans who coined the phrase 'blue on blue'!.

What wasn't a mistake was 9/11. Bali, various Embassey's, US base's in Saudi Arabia, Beirut '84, Hezbollah attacks in Turkey, Madrid etc.. Don't go talking smack about the bad things Israel have done to America when your own (presuming your really Lebanese M'guy) country men and neighbours are burning the American flag daily, beheading innocents in Iraq, stepping onto bus's in Israel with bomb belts etc. 'People in glass house's shouldn't throw stones.. Don't try paint yourselfs as white and pure as the driven snow.
    Wow, what a way to bring us all back to reality. Thank you so very much for pointing out the bigger picture.

Will Power is offline Banned

I can deal with the pathetic and constant denial of Hezbala terror, and even the lack of respect you have for life, but the fact that you can openly admit, and take pride in belonging to a terror group is the saddest part of this whole thread.

Badgerman is offline Banned
    I believe Israel wanted to kill all on board and blame it on the Arab nation of choice

Quote Originally Posted by Badgerman
    I believe Israel wanted to kill all on board and blame it on the Arab nation of choice

Please, even the survivors said that at some point, the attack stopped. And it was Israeli's that rescued the survivors. Therefore, it makes no sense that their goal was to kill all on board.

Your theories appear to be somewhat blinded by your constant focus (hatred maybe?) for jews/Israel.

Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    The fog of war is one thing..but a coordinated attack is quite different. When torpedo boats shove off..air support launches with commando for boarding teams...this is a planned operation...not a misguided fire mission- not an errant missile or strayed bombing run!

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I say its all bouncer faults!

Quote Originally Posted by Badgerman
    Like M'guy, few of us here care for your opinion anylonger.

Odin is offline Member
    What kind of a ship was it? I mean, what was it's "job"?
    Spying ship, monitoring both sides to see what was really going on between Israel and Egypt.

Survivors and many key government officials including Secretary of State Dean Rusk and former JCS Chairman Admiral Thomas Moorer say it was no accident. Israel and its supporters insist it was a "tragic case of misidentification" and charge that the survivors are either lying or too emotionally involved to see the truth.

Israel claims they mistook our ship for the out-of-service Egyptian horse carrier El Quseir and that we brought the attack upon ourselves by operating in a war zone without displaying a flag. Not so. We were in international waters, far from any fighting, and flew a bright, clean, new American flag. The flag we flew is on display at the National Cryptologic Museum, Fort Meade, Maryland and can be seen there, or in the USS Liberty Images Archive.

http://ussliberty.com/

I love how Israel says anything wrong it does is a mistake.
    Last edited by CAUSASIAN; 02-09-2005 at 01:15 PM.

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    That's right.

And that raises a few questions:

1. What were the Americans thinking will happen when they sent a spy ship to a warzone?

2. What were the Americans thinking will happen when they sent a spy ship to a warzone and avoided identifying themselves when asked to by the Israelis - 3 times?

3. What would the Americans do if they were in a war and Israel sent a spy ship which would not identify itself?

The ship was in international water and identied as an american ship, under geneva act it was a war act committed by Israel.

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    1-Extorting from the Americans $16,000,000,000.00 a year for the last 4 decades.

2-Taking the most sophisticated weapons technology and stealing it for its own benefits without paying the American patent holders.

3-Taking that high-tech military technology and selling it to the us enemies, such as the Russians and Chinese.

7-Sending mosad agents into Egypt and blowing up American buildings for the purpose of blaming the Arabs in an event known as the Lavon Affair.

8-Sending mosad agents into Libya during the Reagan administration, and broadcasting radio messages in Arabic that were designed to sound like "terrorist cell planning" so that the US would initiate military strikes against Khadafi.

9-Employing Jonathon Pollard, an American serviceman paid to spy for Israel in order to steal even more of our National Security secrets for israeli parasitic purposes.

10-Blackmailing President Clinton through one of mosad intelligence agents, Monica Lewinsky, in order to prevent a coherent peace program from being pushed forward between israel and palestinians.

11-Using mosad agents within the first Bush administration to involve usa in the first Gulf War, causing the deaths of American men and women, and exposing you servicemen to whatever bioweapons that has led to Gulf War Syndrome.

12-Israel role in the September 11 attacks in this country, and for blackmailing and bribing the US government into deporting back to Israel the 200 or more spies that were arrested after the attacks.

13-Supressing the information from the American people of israel involvement in the September 11 attacks and sending them in the wrong direction in search of answers.

14-Using one of their agents in the US Army Weapons Lab, Lt Colonel Philip Zack to steal anthrax and distribute it into usa mail system, terrorizing US citizens and killing several in order to blame the Arabs.

15-Using agents in the US Government, namely, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, Perle, Abrams, and the rest into initiating this war in the Middle East.

16-Using agents in the media to lie to the us ppl on a minute by minute basis about the war, how "just" this cause is, and what the real reasons behind it are.

18-using a brainwashed agents in the Christian Evangelical community, such as Falwell, Graham, Swaggert and further keeping Americans in the dark about who israelis are , what they have done, and what they are truly about.

19-Bringing idiots like Limbaugh, Liddy, Hannity, Beck, and Savage to the forefront as paid liars that will support israel and further lead Americans astray.

20-Making America israel's attack dog, and sending her sons and daughters to fight and die in all israel future wars.

21-Using influence in the media to hide the real statistics about the war, the dead and wounded on both sides.

22-For using israeli influence in usa media and academia to flood us ppl minds with zionist lies, as well as inculcating in those ppl a hatred for their history and culture and for releasing into their society all of israeli plagues that have left usa a rotted out corpse of a once great nation.
    IS THIS YOUR PERSONAL OPINION? or do we no longer use references on this board? go get an education, otherwise support your claims with some sources.

Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
    The ship was in international water and identied as an american ship, under geneva act it was a war act committed by Israel.

So was the sinking of the General Belgrano a war crime too?.

That's right.

And that raises a few questions:

1. What were the Americans thinking will happen when they sent a spy ship to a warzone?

2. What were the Americans thinking will happen when they sent a spy ship to a warzone and avoided identifying themselves when asked to by the Israelis - 3 times?

3. What would the Americans do if they were in a war and Israel sent a spy ship which would not identify itself?
    Obviously it was a mistake, on both parts...America's for not letting our allies know what was up, and Israel for attacking the ship.

Badgerman is offline Banned

Rak_Ani your wasting your time because the simple answer is that no one here knows the answer to your question, but they won't admit that.

zOaib is offline VET

A Good Read On The Uss Liberty Incident !

for me this showed a much better view of the chit chat thats going on the USS LIBERTY INCIDENT .......... and beleive me i am not the author of this article ! ( a true patriot american wrote it )

http://home.cfl.rr.com/gidusko/liberty

zOaib is offline VET
    the hand that feeds the cause should never be slapped at ! but i wonder if we have any true patriots left in our government at all !

zOaib is offline VET
    The article is based on the false assumption that the attack was deliberate and therefore is irrelevant.
    i appologise , but i think it speaks the truth and thats just that , its okay to have different opinions

Different opinions regarding what? Facts? There's only one truth and that truth is that your government sent a spy ship into a warzone. There were no flags flying high on the ship and no marks because this was a spy ship and spy ships usually hide their identities (unless the US navy has come up with a new tactic). The sad truth is that the ship was asked to identify itself by the Israeli army, three times, didn't, and therefore was attacked. Your government did nothing and said nothing because they knew Israel had no way of knowing it wasn't Egyptian before the attack.
    yes and sand can turn into gold.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information