Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Will Power is offline Banned

Hizbzllah, the invisible cancer

The Lebanon-based Hezbollah organization, one of the world's most formidable terrorist groups, is increasingly teaming up with al Qaeda on logistics and training for terrorist operations, according to U.S. and European intelligence officials and terrorism experts.

"Hezbollah is the A-team of terrorism," said Sen. Bob Graham (D-Fla.), the chairman of the Senate panel, Hezbollah's original goal was to create an Islamic state in Lebanon. For 18 years, with financial and intelligence support from Iran and Syria. Hezbollah first devised suicide bombings as a terrorist tactic, and its successes inspired a generation of terrorists in the Middle East

The more recent relationship between Hezbollah and al Qaeda first surfaced publicly in testimony in October 2000 by Ali Mohamed, a former U.S. Green Beret who pleaded guilty to conspiring with bin Laden to bomb U.S. embassies in Africa.
    He testified to having provided security for a meeting in Sudan "between al Qaeda . . . and Iran and Hezbollah . . . between Mughniyah, Hezbollah's chief, and bin Laden." Hezbollah, he testified, provided explosives training to al Qaeda while Iran "used Hezbollah to supply explosives that were disguised to look like rocks."

For all its worth, Hizballah is, and must be the next target in the war on terror, regardless of location be it Iran, lebanon, or in the US. This new invisible cancer must go.

jc3
    jc3 is offline Member
    HA HA HA How could u say that Hezbollah is a terrorist group? That like saying cuz you suck one dick you're a c*ck sucker....lol

I'm with you on this, just waiting to hear from our radical bomb strapping buddies on this.......hahahaha

Badgerman is offline Banned
    That's exactly what they want you to do.....spend a bunch of money and manpower fighting a barely visible enemy......save our tax money......we're tired of falling for Israel's agenda.

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Badgerman
    That's exactly what they want you to do.....spend a bunch of money and manpower fighting a barely visible enemy......save our tax money......we're tired of falling for Israel's agenda.
    <more blah blah blah from b'man>BTW......how's the poppy crop in Afghanistan doing this year???......think some of our government leaders will pull in some good profits?<More blah blah blah from B'man>
    We’re less than a couple of months into Bush’s second 4 year term, and you are getting more and more incoherent, deranged and paranoid.

I seriously wonder if you will be sitting in a padded room somewhere, by the time the next Republican is elected President.

Bigen......I just can't stay on topic. I have Attention Deficite disorder.

Quote Originally Posted by jc3
    HA HA HA How could u say that Hezbollah is a terrorist group? That like saying cuz you suck one dick you're a c*ck sucker....lol

I'm with you on this, just waiting to hear from our radical bomb strapping buddies on this.......hahahaha
    Theve sucked more than one.....

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Badger, you okay bro?

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Bigen......just answer the question.......HOW'S THE POPPY CROP????.......hasn't the CIA been involved in the drug trade for arms before???
    Why are you even bringing this up in this thread?

Can't you stay on topic?

You do this on most every thread that you post on.

This is why I am seriously questioning your sanity.

singern is offline Banned
    Bigen......just answer the question.......HOW'S THE POPPY CROP????.......hasn't the CIA been involved in the drug trade for arms before???

I'm still waiting for one single legitimate resource, for just one of your wild conspiracy theory's, All you ever post is this crap . So unless you are some secret agent or government official with inside knowledge we don't have, Id have to say PUT UP OR SHUT UP ....
    Last edited by singern; 02-08-2005 at 10:18 AM.

Fighting terror is not just Israel's agenda, The world has spoken, and the cure for this plague is in the making.

kis55 is offline Associate Member
    Why does everything always track back to blaming the jews? Always some wildly concocted conspiracy?

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    poppy crop is actually not bad, it's starting to hit the states. Opium been dry for years here but now it comming back in a big way. Thank god I dont do that **** anymore. Every government seems to have been involved with opium (hell britain fought two bloody wars for it) as it is a perfect cash crop, so long as your nation isnt the one smoking it.

Bigen......I just can't stay on topic. I have Attention Deficite disorder.
    Not only that......you flunked spelling......why don't you join the Army??

Finally.....somebody answered the question.
    The Kennedys made their money sellling booze......wonder who in the US gov is getting rich off the opium crop??
    Let's see......OBL escapes......Afghanistan gets a new pipeline......and the poppy crop explodes......what was that war really for??

Afghanistan's poppy crop jumps 239 per cent
    The United States says it expected Afghanistan's illicit poppy crop to jump by an alarming 239 per cent over the past year.
    "Current cultivation levels equate to a potential production of 4,950 tonnes of opium," the Office of National Drug Control Policy (ONDCP) said.
    "This represents a 239 per cent increase in the poppy crop and a 73 per cent increase in potential opium production over 2003 estimates."
    It says that the estimates were based on a sample survey of Afghan agricultural regions conducted with US Government satellite imaging systems.
    It says that poor growing conditions are the main reason that expected opium production is not proportional to the increase in cultivation.
    The office says it estimated poppy cultivation in Afghanistan for 2004 to cover 206,700 hectares - a massive rise from 61,000 in 2003 and 30,750 in 2002.
    The Taliban, which was overthrow in 2002 for harbouring Al Qaeda and its leader Osama bin Laden, had taken some steps against Afghanistan's poppy production.
    The office estimates Afghanistan's total production of opium from the poppies cultivated in 2004 to be 4,950 tonnes or the equivalent of about 582 tonnes of heroin.
    It says the United States, along with Britain, would continue to boost eradication efforts.
    "Attacking the drug trade is a key step toward establishing the stability and freedom that are the aspiration of every Afghan man and women," ONDCP director John Walters said.
    "In the world's 'newest democracy,' a nation increasingly governed by laws, there is simply no place for drug traffickers unless well connected to the Bush administration."

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Hizbollah is not a terrorist group, repeating a lie does not make it the truth. Their acts can speak for itself, Israel and its supporters are on a smear campaign against Lebanese Hizbollah, because they know Hizbollah is a well respected group even within Israel and its government.

Israel said "it does not negotiate with terrorists" but it negociates with Hizbollah all the time.

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/...wap012904.html

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Who attacked and killed 250+ US marines in Beirut in 1984?. And by what means did they murder those US marines?..

Militia is offline Banned
    hezbollah now is the best and the most respectfull freedom and revolution party in the middleast,thats why israel want to make a propaganda about hezbollah , and the poor ppl beleive it ,whatever the smart ppl only matter.

[QUOTE=CAUSASIAN]Hizbollah is not a terrorist group, repeating a lie does not make it the truth. QUOTE]

denial aint a river in Egypt.

Quote Originally Posted by Militia
    hezbollah now is the best and the most respectfull freedom and revolution party in the middleast,thats why israel want to make a propaganda about hezbollah , and the poor ppl beleive it ,whatever the smart ppl only matter.
    Then why do they attack Israel, when Israel does not occupy lebanon.
    Why dont they fight Syria who is occupying and oppressing the Lebanese people. Seems to me they are certainly a terror group, and also traitors to the Lebanese people.

Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Who attacked and killed 250+ US marines in Beirut in 1984?. And by what means did the murder those US marines?..
    Sorry, killing and targeting soldiers is not terrorism.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Power
    Why dont they fight Syria who is occupying and oppressing the Lebanese people. Seems to me they are certainly a terror group, and also traitors to the Lebanese people.
    You should really ask someone from Lebanon that question. From M'guys complete show of ignorance on most things Lebanese I my doubts that he's in Lebanon. At a rough guess he's probably Turkish or North Africa somewhere. Sorry, I don't mean any offence to Turkey or African.

Who attacked and killed 250+ US marines in Beirut in 1984?. And by what means did they murder those US marines?..
    Not a question to inflame........I just don't remember the circumstances

What was the US doing in Beirut at the time??

Sheba Farms is Lebanese land that is occupied. Hizbollah freed the Lebanese people from Israeli occupation.

Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Sorry, killing and targeting soldiers is not terrorism.

So a suicide bomber driving a truck laden with explosives into the sleeping quarters of the US Marines barracks at the Embassey wasn't terror?.

So a suicide bomber driving a truck laden with explosives into the sleeping quarters of the US Marines barracks at the Embassey wasn't terror?.
    No, if that is terrorism then shooting missiles at unsuspecting soldiers is terrorism. "Shock and Awe" is terrorism. Shooting Missiles at sleeping soldiers is terrorism.

If that is your definition of "terror", almost all military actions are terrorism.

who told u israel is not attacking lebanon ,every week israel invade beirut and south lebanon sky with its planes , so i consider this an attack!!
    syria is our friend ,syrians are our allies, tell me why german ppl dont attack usa army in germany?

Sheba Farms is Lebanese land that is occupied. Hizbollah freed the Lebanese people from Israeli occupation.
    UN resolution's 425 and 426 helped bring about situation whereby the IDF withdrew back accross the 'blue line'. Constant attacks by Hezbollah, PLO, AMAL, Islamic Resistance (Hezbollah splinter group) and others over a period of almost 25 years but the IDF into the impossible position where they couldn't withdraw and leave a weak UN force to protect its northern borders. The Hezbollah where a huge hinderence to peace in South Lebanon. You don't know what your talking about.

No, if that is terrorism then shooting missiles at unsuspecting soldiers is terrorism. "Shock and Awe" is terrorism. Shooting Missiles at sleeping soldiers is terrorism.

If that is your definition of "terror", almost all military actions are terrorism.
    Your saying the tactic of using suicide bombers is not a terror tactic?.

People just make up excuses in occupying people. Everyone in the world should understand this, do not occupy anybody, especially a foreign people by force, you will face resistance.

People just make up excuses in occupying people. Everyone in the world should understand this, do not occupy anybody, especially a foreign people by force, you will face resistance.

You don't need to preach to me about resistance, remember where I am. But I call suicide bombers terrorists, and the people who send them on their murderous deeds are terrorists too.

You forgot to mention the Americans were there as part of an international peace keeping effort. For gods sake man they were there to help the Lebanese people, and your terrorist group murdered them.

You should really ask someone from Lebanon that question. From M'guys complete show of ignorance on most things Lebanese I my doubts that he's in Lebanon. At a rough guess he's probably Turkish or North Africa somewhere. Sorry, I don't mean any offence to Turkey or African.
    it cant be more funny

You forgot to mention the Americans were there as part of an international peace keeping effort. For gods sake man they were there to help the Lebanese people, and your terrorist group murdered them.
    I dont care what they were there for, it wasnt a terrorist attack. Killing soldiers is not terrorism, that is my point.

I dont care what they were there for, it wasnt a terrorist attack. Killing soldiers is not terrorism, that is my point.
    So the Hezbollah are free to use whatever tactics it desires to murder peace keepers?.

Outright terrorist lie. The Syrians always laid claim to the Sheba Farms, until....Israel withdrew from the security zone in south lebanon. At that point, and only at that point, did Syria and it's proxy govt. in Lebanon get together to claim that Sheba Farms was actually Lebanese. They did this in order to continue their terrorist attacks on Israel under the guise of fighting an alleged occupation.

Even the U.N. which hates Israel as much as Syria and Hizbella has certified that Israel has completely withdrawn from all Lebanese land.

Find another excuse to justify the murder of Israelies please.

Quote Originally Posted by kis55
    Outright terrorist lie. The Syrians always laid claim to the Sheba Farms, until....Israel withdrew from the security zone in south lebanon. At that point, and only at that point, did Syria and it's proxy govt. in Lebanon get together to claim that Sheba Farms was actually Lebanese. They did this in order to continue their terrorist attacks on Israel under the guise of fighting an alleged occupation.

Even the U.N. which hates Israel as much as Syria and Hizbella has certified that Israel has completely withdrawn from all Lebanese land.

I must have posted that a dozen times already. Thanks for reminding them. Are you in the Middle East?.

Quote Originally Posted by kis55

The divisions of boundaries were put together by Britian and Western Governments, to me there shouldnt be boundries within Islamic countries, it should be one big state.

Things can change, if Syria wishes it say the Shebaa farms is Lebanese.

Does the US occupy Germany? South Korea? Saudi Arabia? The US has troops in there doesnt it? Why dont you call that occupation. Syria is a friendly army helping Lebanon, and Lebanon accepts Syrian influence.

The UN hates Israel? The UN created Israel, dont forget that.

So the Hezbollah are free to use whatever tactics it desires to murder peace keepers?.
    I am not saying if the actions are right or wrong, I am saying it isnt terrorism.

Why dont you care? this is no different than the Terrorists in Iraq cutting off heads of aid workers. No different at all.

I must have posted that a dozen times already. Thanks for reminding them. Are you in the Middle East?.

Hello Bouncer. I'm not in the middle east. I do have some distant relatives in Israel, and my brother lived/worked there for a couple of years. I hail from California, USA.

I found this board awhile ago, and just recently started lurking here more often. I discovered the political forum (I love discussing politics), and have been reading up on past posts and topics. And yes, I've noticed the sanity/logic/truth in your previous posts.

Good stuff here!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information