Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: To Muslims...

O.fO.shO is offline Member

To Muslims...

I have talk to alot of different christians , but i never talked to a muslim , i dont know what they believe .

Could a muslim please tell me the basics such as

Do you follow the bible , old or new test , i thought i heard you believe the old test .

I see you believe in jesus , but how is that if you dont recognize him as gods son?

You believe mohammad is gods son?

Are there any other books 'inspired by god' that you live by?

What type of 'after life' do you believe?

Does you believe in any type of judgement day or armegedon?

I know its impossable to sum up your beliefs in one post . Just looking for a basic outline i guess .

thx

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Do you follow the bible , old or new test , i thought i heard you believe the old test .
    we beleive in the bible yes but we beleive that something in the bible was rewrited and edited by the christian section to reach different goals ,thats why god sent mohammad(pbuh) to deliver the koran wich is free from all human mistakes.
    I see you believe in jesus , but how is that if you dont recognize him as gods son?
    we beleive that jesus (pbuh) is prophet like every prophet not god's son because we beleive that god dont give birth.

no we beleive that muhammad(pbuh) is the last prophet.

we only have one holy book the koran

we beleive in hell and heaven, and we beleive that ppl will be judjed on what they did druring their life time.

yes of course we beleive in the judment day wich will come after the imam mahdi win the war against the anti-christ, and build the justice empire on earth.

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by O.fO.shO
    Muslims believe in the books of the previous prophets including the -

Torah sent to Moses.

The book of Psalms sent to David.

The Gospel sent to Jesus.

The Quran sent to Muhammed.

(PBUT)

However, Muslims are told that the previous scriptures were tampered with by mankind and the Bible should only be accepted in as far as it is confirmed by the Qur'an. It is to be treated with respect, however any statements which clearly oppose those of the Qur'an are to be rejected as the work of mankind.

Muslims belive that Jesus (PBUH), was born through immaculate conception.

With regard to Jesus, we Muslims believe that He is the son of Mary but not the Son of God. He was conceived and born miraculously. In his cradle, he talked to people who accused his mother of fornication and testified that his mother was absolutely pure. He is not a Son of God in any sense and he no other being fathered him. He is a spirit from Allah and a word from Him that came to Mary, and he was directly created by the power of this word. He is a spirit from Allah in the sense that, unlike other humans, his spirit was given to Mary before his body. That is why Allah calls him a spirit from Him.

No he is the final prophet, and a man. No more prophets will return. But Sunni's belive on the Day of Judgement Jesus (PBUH) will return to bring justice.

Quran and the Book of Hadiths. And for secondary guidance, the Torah, the Bible, Book of Pslams.

Hell and Heaven. Bad people go to Hell, good People go to Heaven.

Yes, very similiar to Christianity in this respect.

Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    yes of course we beleive in the judment day wich will come after the imam mahdi win the war against the anti-christ, and build the justice empire on earth.
    Iman Mahdi will also be with Jesus (PBUH), do you belive this?

And Iman Mahdi will lead the prayer which Jesus(PBUH) will follow, in Mecca I belive.

Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Iman Mahdi will also be with Jesus (PBUH), do you belive this?

And Iman Mahdi will lead the prayer which Jesus(PBUH) will follow, in Mecca I belive.
    i remember 4 years ago ,i asked a mullah why jesus(pbuh) the prophet will has to follow imam mahdi the imam, he said that imam mahdi is considered from the family of muhammad (pbuh) ,thats what make jesus (pbuh) the follower,plus while imam mahdi is crushing the jews army ,jesus(pbuh) will follow the withdrawing anti-christ and kill him.

in jerusalem not in mecca

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Thank god a good post!.

O.fO.shO is offline Member
    Muslims believe in the books of the previous prophets including the -

Torah sent to Moses.

The book of Psalms sent to David.

The Gospel sent to Jesus.

The Quran sent to Muhammed.

You say 'sent to' . What does this mean exactly? Was there a writer of the books inspired by god ?

And in what years did Muhammed live?

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Yes excellent post.............I actually like most Muslims

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    Yes excellent post.............I actually like most Muslims

gimme names!

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Bastard But it was an excellent post

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Is "imam" just a name or a title? If it is a title what does it mean?

To muslims what exactly is the "anti christ"? Is he the son of the devil or just a very wicked person inspired by the devil?

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by johan

To muslims what exactly is the "anti christ"? Is he the son of the devil or just a very wicked person inspired by the devil?
    imam means LEADER or the one who LEADS , it is a title and all of the imams have been from the prophets (pbuh) family (correct me if i am wrong ? militia/causasian)

the anti-christ we believe will rise from admist the jews and he will have some powers with which he will claim to be GOD himself ! Jesus (pbuh) will kill him during a battle and that will be the end of him ! inshallah

zOaib is offline VET
    You say 'sent to' . What does this mean exactly? Was there a writer of the books inspired by god ?

sent to literally means revealed to , the writers could have been anyone the prophets chose on whom to record them ,but i think david wrote down the pslams himself and many other prophets did do it themselves too . but the sense of it is that they were given a message from GOD to the messengers/prophets in the form of revelations .........................

he came 600 yrs after christ so the islamic calendar dates back starting form the time of Muhammed (pbuh) so its 1425 according to the islamic calendar not 2005
    Last edited by ZOAIB; 02-22-2005 at 08:23 PM.

MILPOLDAN1 is offline Member
    I have a question for muslims, i was recently in iraq twice, i was an american soldier, but i got out of the army, i have no problems with this religion, but to me it seems that most muslims are very extreme when it comes to religion, i just want to know are you raised that way, by your parents, that there is nothing out there, but religion and that is the only thing to live for. I know not all muslims are like that, because i had some iraq friends over there, but to me it seems that most are, i think this will be the downfall of that country and the muslims in it why cant they just look past that and realize that beyond the religion they are all iraq. Isnt the muslim religion a very peaceful religion, or supposed to be. I am just curious to here from a muslim on this, and mean no disrespect by this thread.

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by MILPOLDAN1
    I have a question for muslims, i was recently in iraq twice, i was an american soldier, but i got out of the army, i have no problems with this religion, but to me it seems that most muslims are very extreme when it comes to religion, i just want to know are you raised that way, by your parents, that there is nothing out there, but religion and that is the only thing to live for. I know not all muslims are like that, because i had some iraq friends over there, but to me it seems that most are, i think this will be the downfall of that country and the muslims in it why cant they just look past that and realize that beyond the religion they are all iraq. Isnt the muslim religion a very peaceful religion, or supposed to be.
    the muslims , and majority of them have been diseased by illiteracy , and an illiterate man will always act like an animal no matter which religion he/she belongs 2 !

[QUOTE=ZOAIB]the muslims , and majority of them have been diseased by illiteracy , and an illiterate man will always act like an animal no matter which religion he/she belongs 2 ![/QUOTE

From what i have seen though is that most muslim countries have a govt that holds them back and not mainly the people, and then everyone says that we are trying to westernize them, but in all reality its not us, its just the times changing and technology advancing, and these govt's just dont want this for there people.

But i have only been to 4 muslim areas Iraq, Kuwait, UAE, and Kosovo which was half muslim and half christian, but i have noticed that, i will say though that kuwait and UAE are very westernized as the rest of the world would put it, and very nice had agreat time in both of those countries.

Yes

570 - 632

http://www.shariahprogram.ca/article...-messiah.shtml

Dajjal = Anti-Christ

- He will emerge between Syria and Iraq, and his emergence will become known when he is in Isfahaan at a place called Yahudea.

- The Yahudis (Jews) of Iran will be his main followers.

- Apart from having mainly Jewish followers, he will have a great number of women followers as well.

- There will be a thick fingernail-like object in his left eye.

- The letters "Kaa" "Faa" "Raa" will appear on his forehead and will be deciphered by all Mu'mineen regardless of them being literate or not.

- He will have a wheatish complexion.

- Dajjal will lay claim to prophethood.

- He will then lay claim to Divinity.

- He will perform unusual feats.

- He will travel the entire world. He will send down rains upon those who believe in him, which in turn will cause good crops to grow, trees to bear fruit and cattle to grow fat.

- He will cause drought to those who disbelieve in him, resulting in starvation and hardship for them.

- During those trying times the Mu'mineen will satiate their hunger through the recitation of Subhanallah and La'ilaha Ilallahu.

- The hidden treasures will spill forth at his command. He will stay on this Earth for a period of forty days; the length of the first day will be one year, the second day will be equal to one month, the third day will be equal to a week and the remaining days will be normal.

- He will be unable to enter Makkah because the angles will be guarding the Holy City and nor will he be able to enter Madina because there will be angels guarding each of the seven entrances to Madina; From Madina he will proceed towards Syria where Imaam Mahdi will be stationed.

Finally Jesus (PBUH) will descend from the heavens and pursue him and eventually kill him at present day Lydda (Baad Lud) a few miles from Tel Avi Israel.

There are different version of these events, but this is close.
    Last edited by CAUSASIAN; 02-22-2005 at 10:28 PM.

I have a question for muslims, i was recently in iraq twice, i was an american soldier, but i got out of the army, i have no problems with this religion, but to me it seems that most muslims are very extreme when it comes to religion, i just want to know are you raised that way, by your parents, that there is nothing out there, but religion and that is the only thing to live for. I know not all muslims are like that, because i had some iraq friends over there, but to me it seems that most are, i think this will be the downfall of that country and the muslims in it why cant they just look past that and realize that beyond the religion they are all iraq. Isnt the muslim religion a very peaceful religion, or supposed to be. I am just curious to here from a muslim on this, and mean no disrespect by this thread.
    What do you mean extreme in their religion? The fact that they follow their religion fully is extreme?

My parents grew up in a communist background and werent really religious, but recently they became religious, I got religious because my sisters are very religious, and they raised me, and the more I learned the more I felt it was the true path.

Religion sincerity and progress can go hand in hand. Right now we are in our dark ages, but we will get out of it.

But i have only been to 4 muslim areas Iraq, Kuwait, UAE, and Kosovo which was half muslim and half christian, but i have noticed that, i will say though that kuwait and UAE are very westernized as the rest of the world would put it, and very nice had agreat time in both of those countries.
    The problem is when people get comfortable and wealthy they forget GOD, and indulge in money as their GOD.

I know Christianity is also against wealth. I know Jesus (PBUH) in the Bible said something like it would be easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than it would be for a rich man to enter heaven.

carbs-rule is offline Associate Member
    Isnt the muslim religion a very peaceful religion, or supposed to be.
    I think the title "religion of peace" is just something that white liberals made up to promote diversity. "Islam" is a delusion. There are thousand of Islams depending on how things are followed (bin Laden's version of Islam compared to black-american versions of Islam) , just like there are varying versions of Christianity (Jerry Falwell version of chirstianity compared to the guy who believes in Christ but would rather watch football on Sundays).

I always find it interesting so I will talk about the Anti-Christ more.

Anti-Christ will be a powerful personality in this world. He will attract loads of people; his voice will be heard in the East and the West.

The main aim of Anti-Christ will be to try and convince people that he is God Almighty. He will try and deviate people from the Right Path and join his ranks. To achieve that end and to convince people with true faith, he will kill and then re-create the same person. This will prove to be sufficient to gain him more followers, especially the ones who have weak faith. But we must remember at all times, that he will definitely not be anywhere near God.

The appearance of Jesus (PBUH) and his subsequent killing of Dajjal has been mentioned in part of the Sahih Muslim #7015 as follows:

“It will at this very time that Allah will send Christ, son of Mary. He will descend at the white minaret on the eastern side of Damascus, wearing two garments lightly dyed with saffron and placing his hands on the wings of two Angels. When he lowers his head, there will fall beads of perspiration from his head, and when he raises it up, beads like pearls will scatter from it. Every non-believer who smells the odour of his body will die and his breath will reach as far as he is able to see. He will then search for him (Dajjal) until he catches hold of him at the gate of Ludd and kills him.”

Its scary stuff, most of you wont belive it, but I do.

What do you mean extreme in their religion? The fact that they follow their religion fully is extreme?

My parents grew up in a communist background and werent really religious, but recently they became religious, I got religious because my sisters are very religious, and they raised me, and the more I learned the more I felt it was the true path.

Religion sincerity and progress can go hand in hand. Right now we are in our dark ages, but we will get out of it.
    I will clarify that to me religion is a very dangerous thing and religion itself is extreme i can understand to believe in a certain faith and to have faith, but to me when you become religious is when you become extreme, and it might be the right path, but when people strap a bomb on there chest and say it is for god, now that is just crazy how can they say that and honestly think that god would want them to do that come on!

- The hidden treasures will spill forth at his command. He will stay on this Earth for a period of forty days; the length of the first day will be one year, the second day will be equal to one month, the third day will be equal to a week and the remaining days will be normal.
    Why dont they just say he will stay for one year, 1 month and 11 days?

Btw what forced creates anti christ? Is he the devil?

zOaib is offline VET
    I will clarify that to me religion is a very dangerous thing and religion itself is extreme i can understand to believe in a certain faith and to have faith, but to me when you become religious is when you become extreme, and it might be the right path, but when people strap a bomb on there chest and say it is for god, now that is just crazy how can they say that and honestly think that god would want them to do that come on!
    there are 2 ways u can look at suicide bombings , one is pure INSANITY and one is that oppression and injustice results in anger , and muslims are aggressive if in any way attacked or put down from thier rights , so yes it will be martyrdom , cause u r fighting for your rights and GOD will accept that !

zOaib is offline VET

johan watch a movie called " THE MAN WHO SAW TOMMORROW " it was released in 1980's i think , u will find it very interesting so do watch it !

Slick Arrado is offline Member
    Very informative thread. :spudniklu

Maybe because the day with the sun and the night with the moon will last one year instead of 24 hours?

I dont know the second question, but probably evil forces.

Quote Originally Posted by ZOAIB
    johan watch a movie called " THE MAN WHO SAW TOMMORROW " it was released in 1980's i think , u will find it very interesting so do watch it !

Il try to download it.

Maybe because the day with the sun and the night with the moon will last one year instead of 24 hours?

I dont know the second question, but probably evil forces.

Ok I wasnt sure if they did mean that or not. Just looked a bit odd.

When is the anti christ supposed to appear? Any prediction in the koran?

Where could i find this movie.

Ok I wasnt sure if they did mean that or not. Just looked a bit odd.

When is the anti christ supposed to appear? Any prediction in the koran?
    Most of the stuff I posted is not from the Quran but from the Hadiths, the says of the Prophet. And there is a frequency of what if considered to be totally true, and some can be false, regarding the Hadiths.

The Anti-Christ will have one eye, many muslims belive the Free Masonry movement is that of the Anti-Christ, but then again they can be totally wrong.

The one eye, with the words New Secret Order underneath it.

Narrated Abu Hurayrah: "The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: There is no prophet between me and him, that is, Jesus (peace_be_upon_him). He will descent (to the earth). When you see him, recognise him: a man of medium height, reddish fair, wearing two light yellow garments, looking as if drops were falling down from his head though it will not be wet. He will fight the people for the cause of Islaam. He will break the cross, kill swine, and abolish jizyah. Allaah will perish all religions except Islaam. He will destroy the Antichrist (Dajjal) and will live on the earth for forty years and then he will die. The Muslims will pray over him. (Translation of Sunan Abu-Dawud, Book 37, Battles (Kitab Al-Malahim), Number 4310)"

These signs can be classified into 2 catagories: minor signs and major signs. All the minor signs have come to pass.

The prophet (pbuh) said "The time of my advent and the hour are like these 2 fingers" whilst pointing with his index and middle fingers.

Minor Signs

1. birth and passing away of the prophet (pbuh).

2. disappearing of knowledge, and ignorance will prevail, no prayers read, no fasting, no charity given.

3. adultery and alcohol will be common practice.

5. mankinds knowledge of the quran will disappear.

6. singing, dancing and musical instruments become popular.

7. diseases will be common.

8. leaders are the worst people.

9. men wear silk.

10. floods, earthquakes and such catastrophes will be frequent.

11. divorce will be common.

12. eating of riba (interest).

13. not knowing/caring between halaal and haraam.

14. giving to the needy will be a burden.

Major Signs

Imam mahdi: As told by the prophet (pbuh), this man will be one of the major signs that judgement day is upon us. imam mahdi will be a man from the prophet muhammads (pbuh) household, his name will be muhammad, his parents names will be the same as the prophets (pbuh) parents (abdullah n amina). he will be a descendant from the children of fatima (ra) and when he will be known he will be 40 years old. he will have stuttered speech but above all he will have all the characteristics of the prophet (pbuh). he will reign for bout 7-9 years and will come at a time when the world will surely have gone astray and the muslims will b at their weakest.

Dajjal/Anti-Christ: Muslims have been warned about the dajjal (anti-christ) since the beginning of time. the prophet (pbuh) said that "this, of all the calamities that have befallen on all muslims, is the worst". he will appear between iraq and syria. he will not be allowed to enter makkah or madina, he will wait outside madina and 3 earthquakes will draw out all the non-believers and they will join the dajjal. he wiill claim to be a prophet the later god. he will entice people by saying "if i bring your deceased relatives back to life, then surely i am god" he will then do this and the disbelievers will become followers of the dajjal. only the people who have iman (strong faith) will be able to resist the dajjal.

Jesus: imam mahdi will be in damascus awaiting the arrival of jesus. isa (as) will arrive at the time of fajr (morning prayer) at the jaame masjid (a mosque). hazrat isa (as) will blow and this breath will kill all the disbelievers. imam mahdi and isa (as) then go on to kill the dajjal and his followers, this will be near jerusalem, dajjal will be killed along with hazrat imam mahdi. isa will continue to rule the world, where there is only one religion.

yajooj and ma'jooj/ Gog and Majog: these are 2 tribes that have been prisoned in a wall due to their evil misconduct (some think great wall of china). they will only be released when they say "inshallah". on release they will cause havoc and kill anything in its way. isa will pray for their demise and they will then die. there will again be peace and harmony. short after this isa (as) will die. he will be buried beside our beloved prophet (pbuh) in madina. our next ruler will be jahjah, a faair man from yemen. unfortunately the muslims will begin to weaken and so will their iman (faith).

40 day fog: the skies will be covered in a thick fog. the believers will develop colds while the disbelievers will lapse into unconsciousness.

The night of three nights: a night will come in the month of hajj, which will last as if three nights have passed in the time of one.

The rising of the sun in the west: this day, by the will of allah, the sun will rise from the west. when this has happened the time for repentance is over.

The beast: in mount safa in mecca an earthquake will cause the ground to split open and from it will emerge a strange looking beast. it will be able to converse with us. it will mark the faces of the believers causing them to shine, and it also marks the faces of the disbelievers causing them to blacken. it will leave after this.

Destruction of the ka'aba: it is said that "dhul-suwayqatayn" (from ethiiopia) will destroy the ka'aba and steal its treasure. hajj will no longer take place. the words of god will be lifted from the quraan. there will be no fear of allah, disobedience will be at its height. there will be much corruption and evil.

The great fire: a huge fire will break out in yemen from which people will flee.

The trumpet: by this stage the earth has taken its toll with all things evil in it. god will instruct hazrat israfeel (as) to blow the trumpet. the day will be 10th muharram,(islamic month) it will be a friday, asr time. nothing will remain.

Most of this is not mentioned in the Quran just the Hadiths.
    Last edited by CAUSASIAN; 02-23-2005 at 02:35 PM.

interesting

what is riba, halaal and haraam

So its 100% sure that the anti christ will be defeated? Is there any risk that he will win? Is there any room left for changes or is the future determined to 100%

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    there are 2 ways u can look at suicide bombings , one is pure INSANITY and one is that oppression and injustice results in anger , and muslims are aggressive if in any way attacked or put down from thier rights , so yes it will be martyrdom , cause u r fighting for your rights and GOD will accept that !
    so how do you see suicide bombs? Insanity or martyrdom?

(ps: poste an update in supplements to your SD cycle)

causasian, so in islam, you cant play musical instruments or dance or sing and men cant wear silk?? How do those things = evil?

interesting

what is riba, halaal and haraam

So its 100% sure that the anti christ will be defeated? Is there any risk that he will win? Is there any room left for changes or is the future determined to 100%
    I think in pretty much every major religion taught, Good prevails over Evil and there is no risk.

Quote Originally Posted by max2extreme
    I think in pretty much every major religion taught, Good prevails over Evil and there is no risk.
    I find that horribly boring It kind of goes against free will. Cause if the future is determined like that we realy dont have free will anyway. Everything leads to that final confrontation and we are just pawns in a gigantic chessgame that god is playing with himself.

Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information