Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    IronFreakX is offline Banned

The Satanic Bible

what do u think bout it?personally ive read a couple o times and im very convinced

THE
    NINE
    SATANIC
    STATEMENTS
    1. Satan represents indulgence, instead of abstinence!
    2. Satan represents vital existence, instead of spiritual pipe dreams!
    3. Satan represents undefiled wisdom, instead of hypocritical self-deceit!
    4. Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it, instead of love wasted on ingrates!
    5. Satan represents vengeance, instead of turning the other cheek!
    6. Satan represents responsibility to the responsible, instead of concern for psychic
    vampires!
    7. Satan represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than
    those that walk on all-fours, who, because of his "divine spiritual and intellectual
    development", has become the most vicious animal of all!
    8. Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or
    emotional gratification!
    9. Satan has been the best friend the church has ever had, as he has kept it in business all
    these years!

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by CrystalMethodX
    THE
    NINE
    SATANIC
    STATEMENTS
    1. Satan represents indulgence, instead of abstinence!
    4. Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it, instead of love wasted on ingrates!
    5. Satan represents vengeance, instead of turning the other cheek!
    8. Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or
    emotional gratification!
    Do you honestly deep down belive those 4 things lead to real hapiness(and not only physical satisfaction)

I do example:no 5 if some1 hit me and i turned the other cheek id feel real bad which is something i never did never will do but if some1 hits me and i smash their face ill feeo better physically and emotionally
    BTW i wasnt Always a satanist I was a muslim

I do example:no 5 if some1 hit me and i turned the other cheek id feel real bad which is something i never did never will do but if some1 hits me and i smash their face ill feeo better physically and emotionally
    BTW i wasnt Always a satanist I was a muslim

number 1, 4 and 8 then?

Number 1 biggest flaw(to me offcourse) is that indulgence has its drawbacks. Indulge in good food and you get fat, Toy with drugs and you get addicted. Is there anything you can indulge in totaly without harming yourself? Indulgence creates temporary satisfaction but probably not lasting happiness.

Number 4. Kindness creates kindess. By beeing kind towards people even complete strangers they will most probably be kind towards you. But if you always check first that they "deserve" it you will spread alot less kindness around and will get less of it back. Suspiscous behavior will make people treat you suspiciously(sp?)

Number 8 is basicly the same as number 1 I think.

Dont take this as a flame Im just pointing out the flaws as I can se them It just feels the the satanistic statements are so pessemistic....

I think the "turn the other cheek" can be rewarding if looking at it from the right angel. A buddhist would take the hit as a test of patience and not hitting back would be a satisfactory feeling because the buddhist would know his patience prevailed over his anger.

dont worry bout the flame thing we're cool
    THE seven deadly sins of the Christian Church are: greed, pride, envy, anger,
    gluttony, lust, and sloth. Satanism advocates indulging in each of these "sins" as they
    all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification.
    A Satanist knows there is nothing wrong with being greedy, as it only means that he
    wants more than he already has. Envy means to look with favor upon the possessions
    of others, and to be desirous of obtaining similar things for oneself. Envy and greed are
    the motivating forces of ambition - and without ambition, very little of any importance
    would be accomplished.
    Gluttony is simply eating more than you need to keep yourself alive. When you have
    overeaten to the point of obesity, another sin - pride - will motivate you to regain an
    appearance that will renew your self-respect.
    Anyone who buys an article of clothing for a purpose other than covering his body and
    protecting it from the elements is guilty of pride. Satanists often encounter scoffers who
    maintain that labels are not necessary. It must be pointed out to these destroyers of labels that
    one or many articles they themselves are wearing are not wearing are not necessary to keep
    them warm. There is not a person on this earth who is completely devoid of ornamentation.
    The Satanist points out that any ornamentation of the scoffer's body shows that he, too, is
    guilty of pride. Regardless of how verbose the cynic may be in his intellectual description of
    how free he is, he is still wearing the elements of pride.
    Being reluctant to get up in the morning is to be guilty of sloth, and if you lie in bed long
    enough you may find yourself commiting yet another sin - lust. To have the faintest stirring of
    sexual desire is to be guilty of lust. In order to insure the propagation of humanity, nature
    made lust the second most powerful instinct, the first being self-preservation. Realizing this,
    the Christian Church made fornication the "Original Sin". In this way they made sure no one
    would escape sin. Your very state of being is as a result of sin - the Original sin!
    The strongest instinct in every living thing is self-preservation, which brings us to the last of
    the seven deadly sins - anger. Is it not our instinct for self-preservation that is aroused when
    someone harms us, when we become angry enough to protect ourselves from further attack?
    A Satanist practices the motto, "If a man smite thee on one cheek, smash him on the other!"
    Let no wrong go unredressed. Be as a lion in the path - be dangerous even in defeat!
    Since man's natural instincts lead him to sin, all men are sinners; and all sinners go to hell. If
    everyone goes to hell, then you will meet all your friends there. Heaven must be populated
    with some rather strange creatures if they all lived for was to go to a place where they can
    strum harps for eternity.

A Satanist knows there is nothing wrong with being greedy, as it only means that he
    wants more than he already has. Envy means to look with favor upon the possessions
    of others, and to be desirous of obtaining similar things for oneself. Envy and greed are
    the motivating forces of ambition - and without ambition, very little of any importance
    would be accomplished.

everything you wrote made alot of sense. But I dont fully aggre with the part I have qouted. Greed can be good to some extent. But it can just as easily consume you totaly. A life spent on chasing objects and money will leave you possibly rich but never truly happy or satisifed. When they have polled different people about how happy and satisifed they are with life, then the lower income ones(obviously not the dirt poor homless people, but low and mid income) usualy are just as happy if not more happy then the rich people.
    Ambition is good when looking at groups of people or the whole population.

But when looking at it on a individual level does highly ambitious people live happier lifes? Or does the high ambitions force them to always chase dreams they might never achive instead of beeing happy with what they have

if u r rich u will most likely be happy money buys everything love,sex,happiness,marriage...........etc.......

if u r rich u will most likely be happy money buys everything love,sex,happiness,marriage...........etc.......

Nah acctualy like I said. When doing studies on rich and poorer people it turns out the rich ones doesnt live happier lifes.

I read a big studie on hapiness and the 2 least important factors to happines was suprisingly enough inteligence and money. They both appeared to make people less happy cause money causes greed and intelligence makes people highly ambitious and harder to satisfy.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    first of all, thats not what turn the other cheek means to start with. it doesnt mean simply forgive and let someone do it again (although thats what most think it does)

it really means to demand respect and demand to be treated as an equal

back in the day of jesus, sanitary conditions were low. for this reason, wiping and going to the restroom wasnt the cleanest thing. its well known throughout that time, that the left hand was considered reserved for personal hygine and was not used for person to person contact. now, as it says in the bible...the right cheek. well how can you hit another man in the right cheek without using your left hand...simple, a backhanded slap. which can signify degrading, think bitch slap. so anyways, jesus was saying..hey, if your going to hit me, hit me as if i was another equal man, dont degrade me.

dont believe me? ask about any biblical scholar, most agree with this.

why do you think everyone goes to hell? half the point of most religions is to escape this. everyone sins, but as in christianity, thats what grace is for.

its the intelligent that suffer the dumber u r the happier u are

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    You seem to be very happy

jesus said wut?
    Behold the crucifix; what does it symbolize? Pallid incompetence hanging on a tree.

nice try vic

Try? What do you mean? The seven deadly sins are not of the Bible, it is from a man who was an atheist, became religious and wrote down the things he had done (his lifestyle) as things that had kept him from God.

Blessed are the destroyers of false hope, for they are the true Messiahs - Cursed are the
    god-adorers, for they shall be shorn sheep!

Good luck with that Satan thing.................

Good luck with that god thing............

Thanks..............

no prob

"On Saturday night I would see men lusting after half-naked girls dancing at
    the carnival, and on Sunday morning when I was playing the organ for tentshow
    evangelists at the other end of the carnival lot, I would see these same
    men sitting in the pews with their wives and children, asking God to forgive
    them and purge them of carnal desires. And the next Saturday night they'd be
    back at the carnival or some other place of indulgence.
    "I knew then that the Christian Church thrives on hypocrisy, and that man's
    carnal nature will out!"
    From that time early in his life his path was clear.

Satan represents undefiled wisdom, instead of hypocritical self-deceit!

one word hypocrisy

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Satan represents undefiled wisdom, instead of hypocritical self-deceit!
    So in this religion that you are seeming to be leaning toward, it is ok to do what ever you want or feeling like doing?
    Rape?
    Murder?
    Not living up to your obligations, letting your children starve, so that you can for fill your own lust?

Satanism
    sanctions any fetish or deviation which will enhance your sex-life, so long as it involves no
    one who does not wish to be involved.
    Aside from the foregoing exceptions, the Satanist would not intentionally hurt others by
    violating their sexual rights. If you attempt to impose your sexual desires upon others who do
    not welcome your advances, you are infringing upon their sexual freedom. Therefore,
    Satanism does not advocate rape, child molesting, sexual defilement of animals, or any other
    form of sexual activity which entails the participation of those who are unwilling or whose
    innocence or naïveté would allow them to be intimidated or misguided into doing something
    against their wishes

if ur not gonna take care of the children dont have them simple

ne satanists on AR?

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    3. Satan represents undefiled wisdom, instead of hypocritical self-deceit!
    jesus said wut?
    Behold the crucifix; what does it symbolize? Pallid incompetence hanging on a tree.
    Satan thinks that having Jesus crucified would be a major drawback to God's plan when in actuality, it fulfilled it.

Even Satan believes in God. I assume as a satanist, you do to? (if you are a satanist...) And you dont disagree that Satan isnt the creator?

Johan, Satan is the ultimate deciever. Of course things he says are going to seem like they make sense. But no matter how much sense the devil makes or however good it seems, its all a trick and treachory follows.

Good luck with that god thing............
    You too...pray you work your troubles out.

Most satanists I know say they dont belive in the devil or god or anything like that. Is that true satanism or is true satanism worshipping the devil. I have never understood that

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    ne satanists on AR?

I've read Anton LeVey's books . . .
    Ya, what he says sorta makes sense. But then again, as you ascend Maslow's heirarchy of needs, it begins to look a bit hokey.

Seems to me it's a "Take responsibility for yourself" philosophy, which is fine as far as that goes. But after a while you'll notice that some people are incapable of looking out for themselves, and you'll begin to realize that you can either

a) look out for yourself, and screw everything else . . .

or

b) look out for yourself, and help people become able to look out for themselves as well.

IMHO, (a) is a recipe for an advanced society to become primitive, and (b) is how primitive societies become advanced.

-Tock

By the way, I tried a few of his rituals, candles and chimes and etc, but they didn't do squat. Of course, I didn't really expect them to . . . I had opined to a fundamentalist friend that I thought his rituals were ineffective, and he said, "How do you know? Have you tried them?" So, of course, I had no alternative but to go ahead and give 'em a try.
    I think what LaVey had in mind was using rituals and ceremonies as ways to psyche out one's mind so that after the ritual was over, one's mind would be prepared to get a person off his duff to go do what was necesscary to acheive whatever was desired.
    Some folks get into ceremony more than others, so LaVey's brand of Satanism (of course, you realize he professed to being an atheist, including not beleiving in a literal Satan) seems to work better for some folks than for others.
    But as I mentioned, after a while, you'll see the philosophy's strengths and weaknesses, and you'll go on from there. For now, enjoy, observe, and learn.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    Most satanists I know say they dont belive in the devil or god or anything like that. Is that true satanism or is true satanism worshipping the devil. I have never understood that
    There are different flavors of Satanism . . . some sacrifice animals and find a sort of emotional fulfullment in such things; some pathological groups have been known to sometimes sacrifice humans. Others, like Anton LaVey, are as atheistic as Madelyn Murray O'Hair, and deny the existance of a literal Satan.
    -Tock

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    Satan plans to seek, kill and destroy. Nothing from satan is good...nothing. You will never EVER get complete, 100% gratification from anything that does not come from God. The future doesnt look to good for you, Crystal...as your never ending search for gratification continues.

Quote Originally Posted by XxElitexX
    Satan plans to seek, kill and destroy. Nothing from satan is good...nothing. You will never EVER get complete, 100% gratification from anything that does not come from God. The future doesnt look to good for you, Crystal...as your never ending search for gratification continues.
    For all the centuries of shouting-down the Devil has received, he has never shouted
    back at his detractors. He has remained the gentleman at all times, while those he supports
    rant and rave. He has shown himself to be a model of deportment, but now he feels it is time
    to shout back. He has decided it is finally time to receive his due. Now the ponderous rulebooks
    of hypocrisy are no longer needed. In order to relearn the Law of the Jungle, a small,
    slim diatribe will do. Each verse is an inferno. Each word is a tongue of fire. The flames of
    Hell burn fierce . . . and purify! Read on and learn the Law.
    BTW
    i am not a member of a disorganized angry stupid chicken killing group i am with LaVey
    there is no democracy in ur religion u either go with them or u suffer in hell i say f**** that f**** GOD u god loving people
    i laugh at u u will get no more than spirtual pipe dreams

So you are saying, CrystalMethodX, that the devil is a "good guy". its hard to believe that anyone would even consider satanism. Why would it even intrigue you? Once you hear "the devil's book", who in their right mind would be like "oh that sounds interresting, let me open it. Oh that makes sense, let me worship this"? Of course I know that even when faced with Jesus in all his Glory at the time of tribulation, there will still be those who do not believe and choose the way of the deciever. No ears to hear or eyes to see, their hearts are stone. Im sorry Crystal. Have a good day.

(fyi, im not giving any more regard to this thread. I know that its not true that if you leave alone, it goes away, but the more posts and reads this thread has, the more people will get interrested and read and the more chances people will think satanist make sense. i hope some follow my lead and dont get sucked it. its not worth it.)

**** these forums(relighon,diet) are taking alot of my time and i like it ill reply a long 1 but i need to organize and im already doing 1 in the deiet forums so gimme bout 6-7 hours

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    i dont go to church but do beleive in god and being a satanist to me is just plain stupid and immature. jmo

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Where is the compassion for your fellow man? The betterment of the human race?
    Why worship a being that only wants to inflict pain upon the being that cast him out of the only place HE himself wants to be in? You don't actually think Satan wants to be in hell do you?

I don't know that I'l actually get to heaven, my actions I don't think warant it, but I pray I do. I don't want to go anyplace were I'm nothing more than a tool of revenge....rather be in a place where I'm loved and wanted.

You're young Crystal, mortality doesn't hit you till your closer to 40......each year there after you'll start to really look at your life and wonder what damage you've done to others and yourself by the decisions you made in your past.

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    Why worship a being that only wants to inflict pain upon the being that cast him out of the only place HE himself wants to be in? You don't actually think Satan wants to be in hell do you?

I don't know that I'l actually get to heaven, my actions I don't think warant it, but I pray I do. I don't want to go anyplace were I'm nothing more than a tool of revenge....rather be in a place where I'm loved and wanted.

You're young Crystal, mortality doesn't hit you till your closer to 40......each year there after you'll start to really look at your life and wonder what damage you've done to others and yourself by the decisions you made in your past.
    Well put.

My thoughts exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut

damage ive done to others?compassion for my fellow man?

let me tell u 1 thing in islam that ******* *** ****** religion if some1 converted into nething else its HALAL ie OK to kill them ive been into fights bcuz of this and almost got killed
    so a god based religion is not for me isnt islam a god based religion well **** it f*** god and all those muslims that do ne of that **** nemore ill ****** kill each and every1 of u and hang ur ***** balls in my room and plz no 1 say go to cops if i do its legal for them to kill me

tell me what damage have i done by changing my belief system? just cuz im diff i get bashed ?
    wut bout my fellow man? i treat every1 with respect regardless of who they are black white red muslims christains jews etc...... but if ne of them dont respect i wont respect them back simple
    Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it, instead of love wasted on ingrates!

ps this is not the post i wanted to do ill still post it later

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Breath bro...we're just discussing here.

Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it. Sounds pretty familiar, I'm sure I've heard this....oh yeah...Jesus said it however not in those exact words he said "cast not your perals amoung swine". Which I'm sure those of us that believe would consider what I'm doing here as exactly that. But one has to cast first before knowing if it's a waste.

Respect is recognized in the Christian faith as well...so Satan doesn't hold a monopoly on this trait. But a lot like Johan explained restraint and forgivness are valued over self gratification or revenge for actions done against you.

I'm not bashing you bro. Like I said, just discussing. So you've read the satanic bible....have you read The Bible? How about the Book of I Ching, Book of the dead, Book of Mormons, Dead Sea Scrolls or the Koran? Self awareness isn't diriven from only one book, nor is salvation.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information