Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member

viewpoint by the new mike tyson

This is the viewpoint by the guy who made the thread "the new mike tyson", I think it belongs in the political/religion/war forum. Without further addo...
    Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    first of all im not mentally challenged im asking for true opinion i admit steroids don;t make you a fighter. i know winny only cycle are garbage but im using rest of the gear to bulk up and i am getting my bodyfat down like people on the board said. now the question is can i do a winny only cycle i dont wanna get huge just cut. i know winny is bad for joints but can i do this. you know you americans go attack iraq for what for oil and why don't you attack saudi arabia or north korea maybe because saudi arabai is the highest oil supplier in the world to the us. Than you brag about your brave soliders how they kill innocent village people im not saying all americans are bad but i hate george bush;s foreign policy now he make m1t illegal bs. That is why canada is the best we are peaceful non racist people. and as for the ban part and me not responding i have something called a life and job and a family to support . IM not like the average american who sits at burger king all day and doesn;t know if he can pay his kids child support and be a dead beat dad and then join the army and kill poor innocent kids in iraq and then post pictures of innocent iraqi prisoners and than say
    mission accomplished my ass . what was accomplished did you guys find any nuclear weapons no . As for as im concerned george bush can suck it and hens blitz the weapons dude can suck it and if your down with the george bush policy oil for blood policy then you can suck it ,.

my opinion is only mine not everyones on this board and i do not mean to offend anyone and if your not down with that than suck it.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    What do you think? Deliberate killing of children, while the rest sit all day at burger king?

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    first of all im not mentally challenged im asking for true opinion i admit steroids don;t make you a fighter. i know winny only cycle are garbage but im using rest of the gear to bulk up and i am getting my bodyfat down like people on the board said. now the question is can i do a winny only cycle i dont wanna get huge just cut. i know winny is bad for joints but can i do this. you know you americans go attack iraq for what for oil and why don't you attack saudi arabia or north korea maybe because saudi arabai is the highest oil supplier in the world to the us. Than you brag about your brave soliders how they kill innocent village people im not saying all americans are bad but i hate george bush;s foreign policy now he make m1t illegal bs. That is why canada is the best we are peaceful non racist people. and as for the ban part and me not responding i have something called a life and job and a family to support . IM not like the average american who sits at burger king all day and doesn;t know if he can pay his kids child support and be a dead beat dad and then join the army and kill poor innocent kids in iraq and then post pictures of innocent iraqi prisoners and than say
    mission accomplished my ass . what was accomplished did you guys find any nuclear weapons no . As for as im concerned george bush can suck it and hens blitz the weapons dude can suck it and if your down with the george bush policy oil for blood policy then you can suck it ,.

my opinion is only mine not everyones on this board and i do not mean to offend anyone and if your not down with that than suck it.
    If you've ever wondered what you would be like with a full frontal lobotomy....

Here's your answer....

jbol is offline Senior Member

Thread Information