Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member

since i think some are confused.

MY VIEWS....

Religion: raised catholic..... confused more than ever about religion in general. one thing is certain to me tho is that religion is the opium of the masses.

Abortion: i think that a womans body is a womans body and no man or government should tell her what to do with it. Less government control...a republican ideal at heart.

Flag burning: yea sure. why not. we must protect our freedoms as americans favorable or unfavorable. but as an american it should be my right to throw you in the flames with the flag.

Gun Control: we need some regulation. hunting is an american past time but hunting a deer with a semi auto rifle isnt very sporting.

Nascar: there going in a circle people, not exciting. if i were driving it would be cool, but to wathc??? rally racing, formula one, wahtever gimme some twists and turns please!!!!

Political allegiance: Voted for Gore, and Kerry, no love for either but saw them as harmless. would have voted for McCain in a heartbeat. Voted for Lazio over hillary for senate...... thats a republican people!! i can think for myslef i wont vote for a dem simply because they are a dem!! voted for schumer tho he impresses me. will vote for gulliani when he runs for senate, president, governor or king lol.

Parenting: your kids should be in school and not listening to howard stern, if they arent you as a parent arent doing your job. dont file complaints to the FCC because you cant police your child. i dont want to be punished because you decided to have kids.

Immigration: its what made this country great, but now more than ever we cant let ingrates in the country to exploit our resources then bash us.

Military: Utmost respect for these people. they should have the right to decide if they will fight in certain instances. its their life, not anyone elses. Most people today would make the ultimate sacrafice to free europe of nazi germany but it isnt that simple anymore. today its much more ambigious.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Louie, you are a liberal.........it's not your fault I stiil love you bro.

Will Power is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by biglouie250
    Political allegiance: Voted for Gore, and Kerry, .
    2 for 2

Political allegiance: Voted for Gore, and Kerry, would have voted for McCain in a heartbeat. Voted for Lazio over hillary for senate...... voted for schumer tho he impresses me. will vote for gulliani when he runs for senate, president, governor or king lol.
    well thats 3 dems to 3 repubs...........

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    On your views on gun control... Please read the second amendment of the constitution and it says nothing about hunting. Also I have provided two quotes from someone who has your same viewpoint on gun control.

"[This year] will go down in History! For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration! Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient and the world will follow our lead to the future!"

"The most foolish mistake we could possibly make would be to allow the subjected people to carry arms; history shows that all conquerors who have allowed their subjected people to carry arms have prepared their own fall."

Both by Adolf Hitler

houseofpain is offline Banned
    you have some interesting views bro, i agree with you on a few.
    ~HOP

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    On your views on gun control... Please read the second amendment of the constitution and it says nothing about hunting. Also I have provided two quotes from someone who has your same viewpoint on gun control.

"[This year] will go down in History! For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration! Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient and the world will follow our lead to the future!"

"The most foolish mistake we could possibly make would be to allow the subjected people to carry arms; history shows that all conquerors who have allowed their subjected people to carry arms have prepared their own fall."

Both by Adolf Hitler
    so your saying that carrying around an AK-47 is cool then? just for sh!ts and giggles? im not sure what your saying actually. i guess i should be able to carry firearms on airplanes and have my rifle chilling on my desk at work? i dont want to argue the relevance of the 2nd amendment today but some regulation is needed to keep guns out of the hands of people who will cause harm to others.

Actually states that have allowed citizens to carry firearms have seen quite impressive drops in crime rates!!!! Go figure.

There are something called laws, made by the people(elected) for the people(most of the time), that prevent a open carry as well as keeping guns away from those who will cause harm to others. Cool? Come on man we are not talking about being cool, we are talking about your right to own an AK-47 if you want too. Again if you read the second amendment it declares for self protection including our own government.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMondodondo
    Actually states that have allowed citizens to carry firearms have seen quite impressive drops in crime rates!!!! Go figure.
    An armed society is a polite society.

Will Power is offline Banned
    we are talking about your right to own an AK-47 if you want too. Again if you read the second amendment it declares for self protection including our own government.
    Im curious if your view would change if someone close to you will be hurt or killed by such a weapon in the hands of a good citizen exercising his rights.
    I have respect and admiration for the constitution, but it was written in a different time. Some of it just doesnt apply to the reality of today.

There are something called laws, made by the people(elected) for the people(most of the time), that prevent a open carry as well as keeping guns away from those who will cause harm to others. Cool? Come on man we are not talking about being cool, we are talking about your right to own an AK-47 if you want too. Again if you read the second amendment it declares for self protection including our own government.

understood, your post just affirms what i originally wrote. regulation. an AK-47, an M-16, M-60 are military weapons. when your living stateside in a civilian home your not part of the military your part of society, act like it. You want to protect your home with a rifle, handgun, or some other sporting weapon thats fine. automatic weapons dont belong in the home and they didnt exist in 1783 when the 2nd ammendment was written. by your logic i should be able to put landmines on my lawn and i should be able to own a grenade launcher "just incase"

An armed society is a polite society.

take a ride past 90th street in manhattan and tell me how polite all the armed individuals are.

take a ride past 90th street in manhattan and tell me how polite all the armed individuals are.
    It is because the only armed individuals are criminals... If everyone was armed and people were not brainwashed into believing you should not protect yourself or others that kind of stuff would not happen.

Well if what you say about that street in Manhattan is true, I sure would NOT want to drive through there unless I was armed.

Well if what you say about that street in Manhattan is true, I sure would NOT want to drive through there unless I was armed.
    yea its called harlem

I believe automatic weapons are illegal. At least in my state. Are they "legal" in other states??

I believe automatic weapons are illegal. At least in my state. Are they "legal" in other states??
    A Class 3 license is needed, thorough background check. I would not own one as if there were a ban on all guns, who do you think they will go to first?

Thread Information