Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Will Power is offline Banned

Hezbalah suicide bombing in TA

At least four people were killed and 50 others were wounded Friday night, when a suicide bomber blew himself up outside a discotheque on the Tel Aviv promenade. members of the Fatah-linked Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades said the Lebanese guerrilla group Hezbollah was responsible for the bombing.

A senior Palestinian security official confirmed the bomber was recruited by Hezbollah. Palestinian security officials said they believed Hezbollah had orchestrated the bombing.

Now tell me they are not terrorists, Hezbala is and has been the deffinition of terrorism. Blood thirsty animals drunk on religios insanity with no concience or soul. These filthy terrorists should be lined up, shot in the head, cut into bite sizs peices, and fed to sharks. And any nation who harbors them should get the same.

That was not a direct flame because none of our fine members are actualy terrorists.

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    I dont belive Hizbollah was behind it, it was Palestianian terror group behind the terror attacks.

Putting blame on Hizbollah is a pattern of attacks on Lebanon/Syria and the Hizbollah resistance, that has recently taken place.

The Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades – a Palestinian resistance group loosely affiliated to the mainstream Fatah movement – claimed responsibility for the attack in a telephone call to a news agency.

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exer...2D42A6FE2E.htm

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    I dont belive Hizbollah was behind it, it was Palestianian terror group behind the terror attacks.

Putting blame on Hizbollah is a pattern of attacks on Lebanon/Syria and the Hizbollah resistance, that has recently taken place.

You don't believe it, or you hope its not true?.

seanw is offline Banned
    I am really interested to try and understand the psyche behind why these people think that suicide bombing's are going to get them anything other than retaliation.

Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    You don't believe it, or you hope its not true?.
    I dont belive it. Its not Hizbollah's style, they dont target civilians.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet

Rak_Ani has bent over backwards supplying the board with examples of the Hezbollah attacking civilian targets!.

kis55 is offline Associate Member
    They always have targeted civilians, and they always will. Thats what terrorists do. Just wait until the anit-syria demonstrations really heat up in Lebanon, and watch your beloved Hezbollah start blowing up Lebaneze civilians instead of just jews.

Badgerman is offline Banned
    OK guys.....let's put this terrorism thing in perspective.......everybody's all freaked about four people dying.......in fact.....I bet if you added up EVERY victim of a suicide bombing over the span of say 50 years it wouldn't even come close to the carnage on our nations highways in one year. Granted if one of the two was a son or daughter it would be bad for the individual.....BUT.....bad things happen all the time......so why all this fuss about terrorists?? How about just ignoring them?? Without all the sensational press they would fade into a non-issue. Life is NOT safe.....never has been and never will. We as Americans get all scared of the unknown like there is some big threat......IT"S NOT A BIG ISSUE.......the only people all worried are those in the power positions cause they'd be the target.......tell me......how hard is it to find another politician??......we are always going to have some fringe elements trying to stir up trouble......the ABSOLUTE WORSE THING TO DO IS PAY ATTENTION TO THEM......it just encourages more of the same misbehaviour.

Sometimes the most ignorant thing comes out of peoples mouths. Ignore them???

You really are a sad individual. You do not ignore a bully because they just keep pushing. The only way to stop them is to kick their a$$.

Now this idiot is saying we should ignore 9-11! Grow a pair of balls. You screw with me or mine and you are going down. Period.

Sheer stupidity!

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    there is no confirmation her buy the hezbollah ,and sayid hassan said 1 week ago that we r not helping the palestinian in any kind of military helping,and he said that if the palestinian ppl choose abu-mazen its the democratic choice.

A senior Palestinian security official confirmed the bomber was recruited by Hezbollah. Palestinian security officials said they believed Hezbollah had orchestrated the bombing.
    BS! i heard yesterday all the speeches by the security officers and no one said so , nice try willy!wher did u get it from an israeli extremist newspaper or did u make it up?

i am waiting will power wher the source? and i dont think u can find a souce because there is no source.

seanw is offline Banned
    So are one of you well educated terrorists going to answer my question ?

still waiting for the source ...

Here you go Militia.

CNN.Com
    Palestinian officials have said they suspect the militant group Hezbollah, which operates out of southern Lebanon.

USA Today.com
    RAMALLAH, West Bank (AP) — A senior Hezbollah operative told two top Palestinian militants in the West Bank that he recruited the suicide bomber who blew himself up outside a Tel Aviv nightclub

FoxNews.com
    Palestinian security officials pointed to the Lebanese guerrilla group Hezbollah (search), which has been trying to disrupt an informal Mideast truce

BBC world news
    Palestinian officials have blamed Hezbollah, the Lebanese militant organisation.
    Palestinian sources say the bomber was a member of the al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigade, but also recruited and funded by Lebanon-based Hezbollah militants

msn.com
    Hezbollah, which is backed by Iran, has hundreds of West Bank gunmen from various Palestinian militant groups on its payroll

Jerusalem post.com
    A senior Palestinian security official confirmed that the bomber was recruited by Hizbullah. The official, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said the bomber, a Palestinian from the northern West Bank town of Tulkarm, was a member of the Brigades.

world news.com
    Palestinian sources say the bomber was a member of the al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigade, but also recruited and funded by Lebanon-based Hezbollah militants -

FAce it militia, you are a member of a purly terrorist organization. Godless, mindless animals. Bent on murder, and never ending conflict. Nasrala and every single member of this group need to be exterminated like the cocroaches they are.
    This is not a flame because we all know you are not a terrorist.
    Last edited by Will Power; 02-26-2005 at 10:03 AM.

Good morning sunshine, its time to smell reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Will Power
    Here you go Militia.

CNN.Com
    Palestinian officials have said they suspect the militant group Hezbollah, which operates out of southern Lebanon.

USA Today.com
    RAMALLAH, West Bank (AP) — A senior Hezbollah operative told two top Palestinian militants in the West Bank that he recruited the suicide bomber who blew himself up outside a Tel Aviv nightclub

FoxNews.com
    Palestinian security officials pointed to the Lebanese guerrilla group Hezbollah (search), which has been trying to disrupt an informal Mideast truce

BBC world news
    Palestinian officials have blamed Hezbollah, the Lebanese militant organisation.
    Palestinian sources say the bomber was a member of the al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigade, but also recruited and funded by Lebanon-based Hezbollah militants

FAce it militia, you are a member of a purly terrorist organization. Godless, mindless animals. Bent on murder, and never ending conflict. Nasrala and every single member of this group need to be exterminated like the cocroaches they are.
    This is not a flame because we all know you are not a terrorist.
    u dont beleive this sh*t give me link com on i will keep persuing u til u give me links,proove yourself come on

Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    u dont beleive this sh*t give me link com on i will keep persuing u til u give me links,proove yourself come on

Are you as stupid as you are blind? That you are in complete denial is no suprise, that you dont accept the eight different news references is no suprise. Maybe you want me to bring the Hezbala bomber to your house, well Im happy to say he is very dead so I cannot do that.

What is a suprise is you still beleive Hezbala and Nasrala are members of the human race
    Last edited by Will Power; 02-26-2005 at 10:08 AM.

Are you as stupid as you are blind? That you are in complete denial is no suprise, that you dont accept the eight different news references is no suprise. Maybe you want me to bring the Hezbala bomber to your house, well Im happy to say he is very dead so I cannot do that.

What is a suprise is you still beleive Hezbala and Nasrala are members of the human race
    i am telling u again give me links and i will begin the discussion no link no discussion and i bet that no one can give me links , so check mate willy!

i am telling u again give me links and i will begin the discussion no link no discussion and i bet that no one can give me links , so check mate willy!
    I gave you 8, are you a complete retard or just cannot read english?

I gave you 8, are you a complete retard or just cannot read english?
    i told u give me links if u dont understand ,a link is like http://www...... ,so stop escaping to the front and withdraw or give me a link ,come one the u lost the thread her ,check mate

What the hell drugs are you on? You have got to be the dumbest terrorist on the planet, Just go the site's I gave you and read. You can read cant you?

CNN.Com

USAToday.com

FoxNews.com

bbc.com

msn.com
    Hezbollah, which is backed by Iran, has hundreds of West Bank gunmen from various Palestinian militant groups on its payroll

jpost.com
    A senior Palestinian security official confirmed that the bomber was recruited by Hizbullah. The official, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said the bomber, a Palestinian from the northern West Bank town of Tulkarm, was a member of the Brigades.

worldnews.com
    Palestinian sources say the bomber was a member of the al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigade, but also recruited and funded by Lebanon-based Hezbollah militants -

Check mate? you need help....
    Last edited by Will Power; 02-26-2005 at 10:43 AM.

Badgerman is offline Banned
    Al-Quds Brigades claims Israel bombing
    by
    Saturday 26 February 2005 2:00 PM GMT

Badran killed himself along with three others in the bombing

Al-Quds Brigades, the military wing of Islamic Jihad has claimed responsibility for the Tel Aviv night club bombing that killed four people.

The alleged bomber, Abd Allah Said Badran carried out the bombing operation to avenge the deaths of Palestinians killed by Israeli occupation forces, he said in a videotape message.

He also slammed the Palestinian Authority and described it as a unilaterally ruling authority that merely follows US orders.

Earlier in the day Lebanon's Hizb Allah denied involvement in the Saturday morning bombing that also wounded 53 people.

"Hizb Allah categorically denies the accusations of a supposed role by our movement in the Tel Aviv operation and considers them totally without basis," a statement from the group said.

"These accusations are part of a campaign of incitement against Hizb Allah led by the Hebrew state."

Israeli authorities continue to investigate the incident.

The explosion killed four people,
    including the bomber

Accusations

Israel has long accused Hizb Allah of funding attacks by groups in the West Bank and Gaza Strip.

An Israeli Foreign Ministry spokesman told Aljazeera that Hizb Allah wants to prevent the peace process from continuing.

"Hizb Allah wants to shake stability in the area and foil the mutual efforts to go forward in the peace process and the Palestinian Authority's efforts to ease the situation," he said.

When asked about possible involvement of Israeli extremists in the operation, the spokesman said: "We have mutual interests in going forward in the peace process. We have responsibilities. Accusing an Israeli extremist is not useful."

Palestinian leader Mahmud Abbas did not name any particular group but said a "third party" was behind the attack.

Palestinian security sources had said that the bomber, Abd Allah Badran, belonged to Islamic Jihad, but the group itself has not claimed responsibility.

still waiting for the source ...
    You got your sources, im still waiting for the standard denial....

i didnt got the links because i dont have time searching ,i searched for those sentences and without result

i didnt got the links because i dont have time searching ,i searched for those sentences and without result
    How very convenient...

come on stop laughing and give me an exact link , because i am not joking .

come on stop laughing and give me an exact link , because i am not joking .

OK heres a couple, would you like me to read for you or can you do that.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,148826,00.html second paragraph

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au...5E1702,00.html the whole page

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4299995.stm paragraph 8, 9

IM STILL LAUPHING

sorry to disapoint u but "Al-Quds Brigades" claims Israel bombing and hers the link i know u dont trust aljazzera but u have to wait little bit it will show up on cnn and fox news :

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exer...53C868F742.htm

sorry to disapoint u but "Al-Quds Brigades" claims Israel bombing and hers the link i know u dont trust aljazzera but u have to wait little bit it will show up on cnn and fox news :

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exer...53C868F742.htm

Nice try..

Now the Western media is blaming Syria. The negative forces are acting and are ganging up on Syria. They will blame Syria for everything. I dont know if I should be shocked or just laugh, because I am suprised at the brainwashing.

Nice try..
    did u press on the link first and saw the report befor telling me "nice try"

singern is offline Banned

Your link gave statment from Hezbala, terrorists are not known for honesty, or integrity especialy when they are cowards like hezbala. Nothing your Nasrala could say will move me in the least. Personaly I beleive Syria forced them to deny involvment for more than obvious reasons.

been there, heard it, didnt take it for anymore than its worth. Reports from Hezbala are completly worthless. Its time to line them up for execution...

where the hell did u saw a report from hezbollah in link, arent u watching the news cnn ,bbc,or fox this is how the report begin "Al-Quds Brigades, the military wing of Islamic Jihad has claimed responsibility for the Tel Aviv night club bombing that killed four people." and if u 2 think that aljazeera is a hezbollah network !!!u dont know nothing about politics in this world and u should stop posting about politics ,because aljazeera dont have anything 2 do with hezbollah almanar network is the hezbollah tv ,omg i cant beleive that u think so,omg i dont know if i have to laugh on you 2 or cry from pity!!! u can ask any knowldgable member her if aljazeera have anything with hezbollah.

where the hell did u saw a report from hezbollah in link, arent u watching the news cnn ,bbc,or fox this is how the report begin "Al-Quds Brigades, the military wing of Islamic Jihad has claimed responsibility for the Tel Aviv night club bombing that killed four people." and if u 2 think that aljazeera is a hezbollah network !!!u dont know nothing about politics in this world and u should stop posting about politics ,because aljazeera dont have anything 2 do with hezbollah almanar network is the hezbollah tv ,omg i cant beleive that u think so,omg i dont know if i have to laugh on you 2 or cry from pity!!! u can ask any knowldgable member her if aljazeera have anything with hezbollah.
    Aljazeera is terrorist propaganda organization, everyone knows that. Between al queda, hezbolla, and all the others, this is who aljazeera works for. And don't laugh too hard, your bomb belt could go off prematurely.

hero x is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kis55
    Aljazeera is terrorist propaganda organization, everyone knows that. Between al queda, hezbolla, and all the others, this is who aljazeera works for. And don't laugh too hard, your bomb belt could go off prematurely.
    you shouldnt laugh too hard either go and watch some more of your foxnews to get your 100% RDA(reconmeded daily allowance) of propaganda remeber not to watch it for too long other wise you might overdose and become an even stupider dumb-ass honkey.

Quote Originally Posted by hero x
    you shouldnt laugh too hard either go and watch some more of your foxnews to get your 100% RDA(reconmeded daily allowance) of propaganda remeber not to watch it for too long other wise you might overdose and become an even stupider dumb-ass honkey.

Me a honkey?? You-a terrorist supporting dirtball. May your 72 virgins turn out to be young boys. Although, that may be right up your alley. Assalah Malakum

I don't expect honesty, integrity or intelligence from a Hezbala terrorist, you are pathetically predictable. Al Jezera is not a reliable news organization, anymore than you are a reliable source of mideast knowledge. Pretending they have nothing to do with the terror will not make it so. Pathetic....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information