Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member

God works in mysterious ways...

I cant wait to see this mystery solved! Story leading up to my recent bad news...So I have an orthopedic appt today because about 2 weeks ago, I twisted my knee playing b-ball. Well, Im kinda late so I run outside and its automatic that I lock the door on the way out. Well I locked my keys inside! Its a townhouse. We NEVER use the back door and it is always locked. Cant get in thru the windows. Wife wouldnt be home for 4 hours. Well, God must have wanted me to get to that appt cuz theres absolutly NO reason for me to even check the back door..its locked, 100%. Well I check anyway, and its UNLOCKED! WOW! So get keys. Go to dr. And he tells me I bruised some tendons, damaged my cartilage plate (whatever that is) and Ive torn my ACL. BLah. Great. So now I have to have some constructive knee surgery and out of sports for a while. On top of that, I just had 2 other wrist surgeries this year, and Im moving to China in June so I dont have a lot of time to have surgery, go thru rehab and all that before I leave. But I did get a raise. Its like not much goes on day to day, but when big events happen in my life, they happen all at once, good and bad. Anyone torn an ACL before? How long it take to get back to normal?

books555 is offline Senior Member
    I beleive it takes a while Max. Sounds like the Lord is working in your life. What are you going to china for?

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    My wife and I are going to be working at the embassy in Beijing.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    sorry to hear about the torn acl you have 6 months + for recovery on that man

zOaib is offline VET
    u need to calm down bro , and let yourself heal , and godspeed to CHINA !

P.S whenever new foreigners come to china , the chinese government stamps a
    MADE IN CHINA stamp on them , so watch out for that !

Thread Information