Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 34 of 34
  1. #1
    Will Power's Avatar
    Will Power is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    546

    Lebanese want peace, Hezbala wont allow it

    Lebanese officials have quietly been urging Israel to encourage the U.S. to maintain pressure on Syria to withdraw its forces from Lebanon.

    Messages of this nature have been received by defense ministry advisor Uri Lubrani, among other officials. The Lebanese have made it clear that the opposition intends to continue its struggle against the Syrians yet in order to do so needs American support, believing that the U.S. has great influence over the Syrians without resorting to military force.

    The Lebanese told the officials that Lebanon has no further claims against Israel and that they do not understand why Hezbollah insists on continuing hostilities over the Sheba Farms region.

  2. #2
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by Will Power
    The Lebanese told the officials that Lebanon has no further claims against Israel and that they do not understand why Hezbollah insists on continuing hostilities over the Sheba Farms region.
    That is impossible.

  3. #3
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Hizb Allah mediation

    Meanwhile, Lebanon's opposition has asked the head of the Syrian-backed Shia militia Hizb Allah to secure direct dialogue with Damascus to win a Syrian troop pullout.

    "We have already said that we wanted direct dialogue with Syria and I think that [Hizb Allah chief] Sayyid Hassan Nasr Allah is well placed to play that role," opposition MP Ghazi Aridi said after meeting with the head of the group.

    "We have full confidence in Sayyid Nasr Allah, and through him, we address Syrian officials in order to put an end to all that is happening ... because Syria is responsible, concerned and affected by what is happening in Lebanon," he said.

    Hizb Allah, which enjoys wide support from the government, Syria and Iran, was instrumental to the May 2000 Israeli troop withdrawal from southern Lebanon after 22 years of occupation.

    In an effort appreciated by all sides, Nasr Allah has repeatedly called for calm and national accord.

    Severe blow

    "Our only choice is dialogue if we care for Lebanon ... as the internationalisation [of the issue] only complicates things," he recently said.

    Walid Sharara, a specialist in Shia affaires, said Hizb Allah is seeking to "play the role of a mediator" between the parties in the dispute.

    "This crisis is embarrassing Hizb Allah which feels that a polarisation of political life in Lebanon carries dangers and risks to limit its role as a dissuading force against Israel," he said.

    "A few months ago, Hizb Allah had a free hand in defending southern Lebanon by benefiting from the backing of the state and the Lebanese society," he said.

    Al-Hariri's assassination has dealt a severe blow to Hizb Allah which lost a strong ally in the slain billionaire tycoon.

    "Al-Hariri was engaged in contacts with his European friends to prevent them from putting Hizb Allah on the list of terrorist organisations," as requested by Israel, said Nasr Allah.

  4. #4
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by Will Power
    Lebanese officials have quietly been urging Israel to encourage the U.S. to maintain pressure on Syria to withdraw its forces from Lebanon.

    Messages of this nature have been received by defense ministry advisor Uri Lubrani, among other officials. The Lebanese have made it clear that the opposition intends to continue its struggle against the Syrians yet in order to do so needs American support, believing that the U.S. has great influence over the Syrians without resorting to military force.

    The Lebanese told the officials that Lebanon has no further claims against Israel and that they do not understand why Hezbollah insists on continuing hostilities over the Sheba Farms region.
    This whole thing is a lie, I would like to see a source.

  5. #5
    Will Power's Avatar
    Will Power is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    546
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    This whole thing is a lie, I would like to see a source.
    A lie? no. Hard for you to swallow? Apparently so.
    The article was taken from last weeks paper. Supplying links and sources for you and Milita is getting old, and fruitless. Take it t face value, the people of the mideast want peace, but governments, militant fruitcakes, and religious idiots will do anything to avoid peace.
    Hezbala is the greatest example because without conflict they have no legitimacy or reason to exist. Not to mention they dont have the balls to atack anyone without Syrian military support.

    No diploma needed to understand this.
    Last edited by Will Power; 03-07-2005 at 09:53 AM.

  6. #6
    Will Power's Avatar
    Will Power is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    546
    a recent U.N. Security Council resolution call for Syria's withdrawal to be accompanied by disarmament of all militias within Lebanon.

    Official status aside, Hezbollah's military role could be "neutralized" without Syrian troops in the country for backup.

    "Hezbollah has been used as a card in the politics of the area. We are going through a very tough time where Syria and Hezbollah will have to rethink their strategies," he said. "If Syria withdraws, what will Hezbollah do with its arms? They can't fight Israel because it will bring a severe response from Israel."
    Nasrallah has already made clear the group will not disarm — a position he repeated on Sunday.

    The people of the MidEast want to live in peace, Hezbala will not allow this to happen for obvious reasons.

  7. #7
    Badgerman's Avatar
    Badgerman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    A mile High
    Posts
    3,089
    The reason there are militias is because the Islamic nations want modernization......but not the Westernization and secularization that goes with it. The radical elements take the struggle beyond rational thought. The Arab world has a hard time with the decline of their society. It's easy for them to blame the US or Israel, but in reality the nature of a theocracy makes it difficult to advance in these modern times. Saddam, although a repressive regime was basically a secular government and probably considered an infidel by most true Muslims.
    Islamic nations want peace, but not if it requires complete westernization of their society. They won't sacrifice the soul of Islam

  8. #8
    EastCoaster's Avatar
    EastCoaster is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,798
    i'm lebanese... this is very near and dear to my heart

  9. #9
    MILPOLDAN1's Avatar
    MILPOLDAN1 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    575

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Will Power
    A lie? no. Hard for you to swallow? Apparently so.
    The article was taken from last weeks paper. Supplying links and sources for you and Milita is getting old, and fruitless. Take it t face value, the people of the mideast want peace, but governments, militant fruitcakes, and religious idiots will do anything to avoid peace.
    Hezbala is the greatest example because without conflict they have no legitimacy or reason to exist. Not to mention they dont have the balls to atack anyone without Syrian military support.

    No diploma needed to understand this.
    The best reply i have read in hear for along time.

  10. #10
    Will Power's Avatar
    Will Power is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    546
    Quote Originally Posted by EastCoaster
    i'm lebanese... this is very near and dear to my heart
    As a Lebanese can you give more insight, It would be a valuable point of view.

  11. #11
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by Will Power
    A lie? no. Hard for you to swallow? Apparently so.
    The article was taken from last weeks paper. Supplying links and sources for you and Milita is getting old, and fruitless.[/B]


    Obviously you made that up, because it doesnt make sense, and has nothing of face value.

    Zionists are now making up news, thinking the gullible people will listen to it.

    On Tuesday there will be a pro-Syrian march in Lebanon.

    Make sure you dont miss it.

    And next time, dont make up "news stories".

  12. #12
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by Will Power
    Lebanese officials have quietly been urging Israel to encourage the U.S. to maintain pressure on Syria to withdraw its forces from Lebanon.

    The Lebanese told the officials that Lebanon has no further claims against Israel and that they do not understand why Hezbollah insists on continuing hostilities over the Sheba Farms region.


    When you lie, atleast make it believable.

  13. #13
    MILPOLDAN1's Avatar
    MILPOLDAN1 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    575
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN


    Obviously you made that up, because it doesnt make sense, and has nothing of face value.

    Zionists are now making up news, thinking the gullible people will listen to it.

    On Tuesday there will be a pro-Syrian march in Lebanon.

    Make sure you dont miss it.

    And next time, dont make up "news stories".
    I would go back in the army if we would blow syria off the map they harbor terrorists and are trouble makers just like Iran and Iraq, But i will clarify i do mean there govt not so much there people.

  14. #14
    MILPOLDAN1's Avatar
    MILPOLDAN1 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    575
    Quote Originally Posted by Badgerman
    The reason there are militias is because the Islamic nations want modernization......but not the Westernization and secularization that goes with it. The radical elements take the struggle beyond rational thought. The Arab world has a hard time with the decline of their society. It's easy for them to blame the US or Israel, but in reality the nature of a theocracy makes it difficult to advance in these modern times. Saddam, although a repressive regime was basically a secular government and probably considered an infidel by most true Muslims.
    Islamic nations want peace, but not if it requires complete westernization of their society. They won't sacrifice the soul of Islam
    Nobody says you have to westernize either, look at kuwait I dont think that country has gave up its beliefs to be more modern, and most young islamic people I met enjoyed alot of the western things, and nobody was forcing it on them they were embracing it themselves.

  15. #15
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN


    When you lie, atleast make it believable.
    Seriously, what he says about the Shebaa Farms is correct. Lebanon have agreed to recognise them as Israeli under resolution 425 and 426. At least that was the opinion on the ground when I was last there.

  16. #16
    Will Power's Avatar
    Will Power is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    546
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    And next time, dont make up "news stories".

    You sound like a small child who just found out there is no Santa, I'm sorry to have to be the one to set you straight. Your Daddy should have done this long ago.

  17. #17
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by Will Power
    You sound like a small child who just found out there is no Santa, I'm sorry to have to be the one to set you straight. Your Daddy should have done this long ago.
    I dont know if you were trying to be funny or rude, either way you failed.

  18. #18
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Lebanon have agreed to recognise them as Israeli under resolution 425 and 426.
    Lebanon did not agree to see them as Israeli, never. It was the UN that unfairly gave away Palestine in the first place, now they want to give away the Shebba farms.

    But it doesnt matter, its a matter of time. Thousands of years if it has to be, it will eventually be Islamic land again.

    Last edited by CAUSASIAN; 03-07-2005 at 10:59 PM.

  19. #19
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    United Nations Security Council Resolution 425

    March 19, 1978


    The Security Council,

    Taking note of the letters of the Permanent Representative of Lebanon (S/12600 and S/12606) and the Permanent Representative of Israel (S/12607),

    Having heard the statements of the Permanent Representatives of Lebanon and Israel,

    Gravely concerned at the deterioration of the situation in the Middle East, and its consequences to the maintenance of international peace,

    Convinced that the present situation impedes the achievement of a just peace in the Middle East, Calls for strict respect for the territorial integrity, sovereignty and political independence of Lebanon within its internationally recognized boundaries;

    Calls upon Israel immediately to cease its military action against Lebanese territorial integrity and withdraw forthwith its forces from all Lebanese territory;

    Decides, in the light of the request of the Government of Lebanon, to establish immediately under its authority a United Nations interim force for southern Lebanon for the purpose of confirming the withdrawal of Israeli forces, restoring international peace and security and assisting the Government of Lebanon in ensuring the return of its effective authority in the area, the force to be composed of personnel drawn from States Members of the United Nations.

    Requests the Secretary*General to report to the Council within twenty*four hours on the implementation of this resolution.

    http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/.../unres425.html

    United Nations Security Council Resolution 426

    March 19, 1978


    The Security Council,


    1. Approves the report of the Secretary*General on the implementation of Security Council resolution 425 (1978), contained in document S/12611 of 19 March 1978,

    2. Decides that the United Nations Interim Force in Lebanon shall be established in accordance with the above*mentioned report for an initial period of six months, and that it shall continue in operation thereafter if required, provided the Security Council so decides.

    http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/.../unres426.html

    ______________________

    Maybe I am missing something, but I dont see where "Lebanon have agreed to recognise them as Israeli under resolution 425 and 426"?

  20. #20
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    C. When the IDF withdrew from Lebanon the Lebanese governement worked in conjunction with us to estabish 'blue line' voilation reports. They agreed Israel had compiled with 425 and 426. What you posted above means nothing to the discussion. Like I said before, I've been there, you haven't. Honestly you really don't know what your talking about and everytime you post something about Lebanon only goes to prove that to me further. Sorry, I like the info you post but your so way off with regards to Lebanon that in my eye's your making yourself look foolish.

  21. #21
    Will Power's Avatar
    Will Power is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    546
    hndreds of thousands of flag-waving Lebanese flooded central Beirut on Tuesday for a pro-Syrian rally called by Hezbollah that dwarfed previous Lebanese protests demanding that Syrian troops quit Lebanon.

    Hezbollah and Lebanese security sources said one million people attended the rally, which Hezbollah chief Sheikh Hassan Nasrallah called to thank Syria for its "sacrifices" in Lebanon and to oppose a UN resolution saying militias must disarm.


    How far will Hezbala go to keep from being disarmed? I believe since Nasrala has no soul or conscience, there is equally no limit to the abuse these animals will sink to in order to maintain the violence, and terror.

  22. #22
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772

    The difference between CAUASIAN & BOUNCER

    Here's the answer


    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lebanese want peace, Hezbala wont allow it-leb_gun.jpg  

  23. #23
    Will Power's Avatar
    Will Power is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    546

    one important fact

    Isn't it interesting that all the Pro Syrian rally's are sponsored and orchestrated by Hezbala. yet all the anti Syrian rally's are sponsored and orchestrated by the people of Lebanon.

    This in itself speaks volumes regarding the desire of the people for true peace. certainly more than the denial of our Hezbala terrorist supporters.

  24. #24
    Will Power's Avatar
    Will Power is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    546
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Here's the answer


    One cool cat.....But I heard Nasralla is allergic to Pussy...

  25. #25
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    C. When the IDF withdrew from Lebanon the Lebanese governement worked in conjunction with us to estabish 'blue line' voilation reports. They agreed Israel had compiled with 425 and 426. What you posted above means nothing to the discussion. Like I said before, I've been there, you haven't. Honestly you really don't know what your talking about and everytime you post something about Lebanon only goes to prove that to me further. Sorry, I like the info you post but your so way off with regards to Lebanon that in my eye's your making yourself look foolish.
    This is what you said, "Seriously, what he says about the Shebaa Farms is correct. Lebanon have agreed to recognise them as Israeli under resolution 425 and 426"

    I posted those two resolutions and it said nothing of that nature.

    Show me one instance in which Lebanon has said they will reconize the Sheba Farms as Israeli, just one. It has never happened and never will.

    Show me a resolution or anything that says Sheba farms should be Israeli?

    Ill be waiting.

  26. #26
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by Will Power
    Isn't it interesting that all the Pro Syrian rally's are sponsored and orchestrated by Hezbala. yet all the anti Syrian rally's are sponsored and orchestrated by the people of Lebanon.

    This in itself speaks volumes regarding the desire of the people for true peace. certainly more than the denial of our Hezbala terrorist supporters.
    The Pro-Syrian rallies are sponsored by various parties in Lebanon, Hizbollah is the biggest party in Lebanon, so they have alot of pull.

    The Anti-Syrian rallies are also sponsored by various parties in Lebanon, many Heretic Druze parties, and Sunni and Christian parties. The Sunnis sadly got tricked into Zionist propoganda.

  27. #27
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    This is what you said, "Seriously, what he says about the Shebaa Farms is correct. Lebanon have agreed to recognise them as Israeli under resolution 425 and 426"

    I posted those two resolutions and it said nothing of that nature.

    Show me one instance in which Lebanon has said they will reconize the Sheba Farms as Israeli, just one. It has never happened and never will.

    Show me a resolution or anything that says Sheba farms should be Israeli?

    Ill be waiting.
    Those resolutions are over 25yrs old, over 26yrs ago they were Israeli

    I don't need to provide YOU with links to anything Lebanese as I believe my word and my proven service in Lebanon is good enough for the vast majority of people here. You might notice I hardly ever debate anything outside of Lebanese/Israeli/Palestinian politics, the reason is simple. I have experience of dealing with all these factions, I don't have to go searching the internet for sources of information.

    Btw, I read on the news tonight your leader was killed by the Russians, for you and your people I'm sorry. But he was a terrorist who led the Beslan killers so Fcuk him to death.

  28. #28
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Btw, I read on the news tonight your leader was killed by the Russians, for you and your people I'm sorry. But he was a terrorist who led the Beslan killers so Fcuk him to death.
    He wasnt a terrorist Shamil Basayev was, he wasnt behind Beslan and basically attacked Shamil Basayev after Beslan, calling him crazy.

    I read about it, I will see if he is truly dead or not, after I read it from Chechan sources

    They said they killed Shamil Basayev about 6 times, but he is still alive. They said they killed Khattab about 10 times, but only one the 10th time they were correct.




  29. #29
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    Well whatever the case C, you have my condolences.

  30. #30
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Well whatever the case C, you have my condolences.
    Why condolences? In my mind he is not dead yet. I need some authentic Chechan sources.

  31. #31
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Why condolences? In my mind he is not dead yet. I need some authentic Chechan sources.

    Stop fcuking about, you got my PM and know my sentiments.

    IF HE'S DEAD, you have my condolences, OK?

  32. #32
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Stop fcuking about, you got my PM and know my sentiments.

    IF HE'S DEAD, you have my condolences, OK?


    All Irish people have bad tempers.

  33. #33
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN


    All Irish people have bad tempers.

    Ask a British soldier

  34. #34
    Will Power's Avatar
    Will Power is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    546
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    The Anti-Syrian rallies are also sponsored by various parties in Lebanon, many Heretic Druze parties, and Sunni and Christian parties. The Sunnis sadly got tricked into Zionist propoganda.
    Have you any idea how idiotic that sounds?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •