Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    A_Pro is offline Junior Member

"The Trinity Confirmed by Science & Religion."

Consider this:

Science defines the smallest forms of matter as an atom, the building block for molecules and elements.

Of which conists of a proton (+) and neutron (neutral) and at least one electron (-).

(Some will make a comment about quarks being even smaller. This is true, though a quark is not defined as matter, but rather the fabric of matter, the 'vibration' that sustains matter.)

And now spiritually we look at the creation as having three factors as well.

The father (+) and the holy spirit (neutral) and at least one son (-).

(Some will make a comment about the word of God being the first creation, and thus I point out again that his word is the vibration that sustains matter.)

Interesting, is it not?

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    To me that doesnt make sense. To Christians it might.

But what if I said because 100 cents make up 1 dollar in the United States.

I can have 100 GOD's, and these 100 GOD's will make up the one GOD.

So does Currency confirm the concept of 100 GOD's?

Using that forumla there wouldnt be any polytheistic religions.

Because everyone would say, all their GOD's make up one GOD.

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    You can take the concept further.

The neutron and proton are made of smaller subatomic particles called quarks, how would this fit in your analogy?

And you can also call the Electron, Nucleus, Neutron, Proton, Orbit - parts of the atom.

A_Pro is offline Junior Member
    Cauasian,

Its my understanding that religion is quite frankly bull****. It divides people.

Spirituality brings them together. Look at the BIG PICTURE here.

To answer your question about the "analogies", which they are not, this is irrufutable fact...

The quarks are the vibration. The "light". If there was no vibration, there would be nothing but darkness. A nucleus is in a cell and doesn't fit into the context of what I was saying exactly; though, it's useful to point out that nucleus is the (+) part of the cell and typically contains the intellegence for the entire cell, ie the DNA. And the orbit is not physical, it is of the 4th demension, ie time.

And the play on words with the dollar bill analogy is silly. Because we are all ONE consciousness experiencing it's self. Time is our illusion of seperation. Reality is our own imaginations. Perceptions are reflections of ourselves.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    I think you are mixing upp quarks and stringy theory. Quarks are not the vibrations that make upp matter. They are particles.

String theory on the other hand claims every particle is made of vibrating 7(or was it 11)dimensional strings

Thread Information