Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned

RJstrong is offline Senior Member
    this is an anobolic forum... do you work out? do you use gear? take your political bullsh1t somewhere else... we really don't care... and yes i am speaking for the masses here! USMC for life!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RJstrong
    this is an anobolic forum... do you work out? do you use gear? take your political bullsh1t somewhere else... we really don't care... and yes i am speaking for the masses here! USMC for life!!!
    I took DNP , and stopped after 10 days. That is it.

But I workout.

In Russia all they do are pushups, situps, and pullups.

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Funny how the cowards have to cover their face.......

If their cause was important enough, and really meant something to them, you would figure them to be proud to show their face......

Will Power is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12

If their cause was important enough, and really meant something to them, you would figure them to be proud to show their face......
    Common now bigen12 remember they are freedom fighters.... but then when your fearless leader sends you to blow up a school full of children, hiding your face seems a good idea..

I guess these guys cause isnt important either.

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    **** ya

By the way the video is like a joke, I dont really like what they did in the video. They are stupid.

Rob
    m kay

kis55 is offline Associate Member
    A

After watching that video, only one conclusion can be drawn. Obviously, islam is a religion of peace.

BigBoi83 is offline Associate Member
    i didnt even see the video but this is the politics/religion/war section so he has all the right o post here as much as he wants and people do care or this section wouldnt exsist. If u dont like to read posts that are not only of the anabolic subject then stay in the fitness and steriod sections.

Quote Originally Posted by kis55
    A

After watching that video, only one conclusion can be drawn. Obviously, islam is a religion of peace.

Islam is a religion of justice.

If you leave us alone in peace, we are your best friends. If you fight us, we will fight to all eternity.

8. Allâh does not forbid you to deal justly and kindly with those who fought not against you on account of religion and did not drive you out of your homes. Verily, Allâh loves those who deal with equity.

9. It is only as regards those who fought against you on account of religion, and have driven you out of your homes, and helped to drive you out, that Allâh forbids you to befriend them. And whosoever will befriend them, then such are the Zâlimûn (wrong-doers those who disobey Allâh).
    Last edited by CAUSASIAN; 03-17-2005 at 03:00 PM.

Rob
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoi83
    i didnt even see the video but this is the politics/religion/war section so he has all the right o post here as much as he wants and people do care or this section wouldnt exsist. If u dont like to read posts that are not only of the anabolic subject then stay in the fitness and steriod sections.
    thing is, this dosent belong on a bodybuilding forum

i dont even know why we have this section...every thread resolves in bannings/fights/hate etc.

AVAGO is offline Member

I hear ya causican but on this occaision i belive the clip at the begining to be edited so id say that makes it irrelivant, why would anyone want to edit such material?

Quote Originally Posted by bigrob33
    thing is, this dosent belong on a bodybuilding forum

i dont even know why we have this section...every thread resolves in bannings/fights/hate etc.
    Then use a differnt forum or take it up the administrators. Actually since i started posting in this section i havent seen neone get banned and ive read some very interesting and imformative posts.
    Why do u come to this section or view posts from this section if u are not interested in its contents.

Rob
    click on new posts...read the title and click on it

i dont purposely go into that very section....

Quote Originally Posted by bigrob33
    click on new posts...read the title and click on it

i dont purposely go into that very section....
    well u purposly viewed and posted in the thread that books made towards hooker. Weather or not u knew where u were posting for that thread proves my point

Rob
    kayp...u win...

im out, have fun with religion

Angelis is offline Banned
    Didnt you hear Causasian is on a mission... his order where to start political and anti-america BS till everyone on the board is banned and then he has to take over the AR world

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet

Biggie I hate to disagree with you here. But the real coward there were the soldiers murdering causualty on the ground, then laughing about it. If I seen a British soldier do that in Northern Ireland the IRA might just have another recruit in their ranks.

What would the reaction of the board have been if that video showed an wounded American soldier being murdered in cold blood like that?.

Oh, the rest of the video, like C says, its a joke.

AVAGO is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Biggie I hate to disagree with you here. But the real coward there were the soldiers murdering causualty on the ground, then laughing about it. If I seen a British soldier do that in Northern Ireland the IRA might just have another recruit in their ranks.

What would the reaction of the board have been if that video showed an wounded American soldier being murdered in cold blood like that?.

Oh, the rest of the video, like C says, its a joke.
    Yeah but its cut to pieces bouncer there is no way that soldier said that ...IMO

Quote Originally Posted by AVAGO
    Yeah but its cut to pieces bouncer there is no way that soldier said that ...IMO
    It may, or may not be cut. But you heard the news reader with an (apparent) American accent detail what was happening. And its only been recently where an American news crew shoot (no pun intended) an American soldier killing a wounded Iraq in a house clearing exercise, your in the UK so I'm sure you seen it on SkyNews.

Have to admit though!. The tune is catchy!.

AVAGO is offline Member
    It may, or may not be cut. But you heard the news reader with an (apparent) American accent detail what was happening. And its only been recently where an American news crew shoot (no pun intended) an American soldier killing a wounded Iraq in a house clearing exercise, your in the UK so I'm sure you seen it on SkyNews.

!.
    Nah no sky here...

Have to admit though!. The tune is catchy

before you comment maybe you should take the time to see the video and then you will understand the passion that i have in my response... i understand though...i guess being a 22 year old KID life can be just too busy... huh' BIGBOY... i do not appreciate you trying to tell me what thread to stay in... just trust me when i say face to face you would bite your tongue... however that being said i still believe my point is valid... this is a anabolic website... with 1-2 % of the threads dealing with politics or religion, i see a problem when 100% of your threads deal in these topics, yes there is room for these discussions here, but not when that is the only kind of thread that you start or the only topic that you respond to. if you only talk politics go somewhere else!

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    before you comment maybe you should take the time to see the video and then you will understand the passion that i have in my response... i understand though...i guess being a 22 year old KID life can be just too busy... huh' BIGBOY... i do not appreciate you trying to tell me what thread to stay in... just trust me when i say face to face you would bite your tongue... however that being said i still believe my point is valid... this is a anabolic website... with 1-2 % of the threads dealing with politics or religion, i see a problem when 100% of your threads deal in these topics, yes there is room for these discussions here, but not when that is the only kind of thread that you start or the only topic that you respond to. if you only talk politics go somewhere else!
    ohh plz RJstrong, if you cant se the value in discussing politics with fellow lifters then thats your problem. In what section people post on this forum is not your thing to worrie about. Let the mods decide where the people should post.

RJstrong, if someone using this forum to only post politics is your only concern you've a pretty easy life. Some of us love it here, and CAUASIAN certainly posts some great, well researched material here. He's enlightened alot of us here. He's certainly made me more aware than I had been of the plight of the Chechen people.

I am glad everyone has been enlightened... but i have to go now... i am off to the gym to deadlift... i am training for the APF Senior nationals in detriot, MI June 4-5... going to put up my next WPO qualifying total 2200+ lbs... oops i am sorry... i guess i am a bit off topic!

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer

I agree with AVAGO as to this video being cut and edited, in order to put forth the desired agenda.

I am absolutely against our troops shooting unarmed wounded soldiers.

I was mainly commenting on music portion of the video. Which is attempting to appeal to inner city youth.

O.fO.shO is offline Member
    The thing that strikes me is they hate the american culture so much , yet there raping .

I am absolutely against our troops shooting unarmed wounded soldiers.

I know you are, I never mean't to imply you'd condon such acts.

I am glad everyone has been enlightened... but i have to go now... i am off to the gym to deadlift... i am training for the APF Senior nationals in detriot, MI June 4-5... going to put up my next WPO qualifying total 2200+ lbs... oops i am sorry... i guess i am a bit off topic!

Read; "I'm taking my ball back and not coming out to play with you guys later"

i like how 100 percent of my threads are in this section. You should have taken the time to look through my posts before you make such an absurd statement. The first time posting in this section was no more than two weeks ago. The reason i havent seen the video is because it wont play and i love how you call a 22 year old a kid without knowing the first thing about me. This section is here because administration feels a need or want for it and in any case if the video was that distasteful why has caucasin not been banned for posting it?

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    3Vandoo's 4 B'S

bla bla bla boring

i like how 100 percent of my threads are in this section. You should have taken the time to look through my posts before you make such an absurd statement. The first time posting in this section was no more than two weeks ago. The reason i havent seen the video is because it wont play and i love how you call a 22 year old a kid without knowing the first thing about me. This section is here because administration feels a need or want for it and in any case if the video was that distasteful why has caucasin not been banned for posting it?
    my point was misinterpreted... i feel that all of causasian's post are 100% political... that is fine, he has every right to post... however, i do not need a moderator to tell me that terrorist propaganda is distasteful!
    Last edited by RJstrong; 03-18-2005 at 01:56 PM.

my point was misinterpreted... i feel that all of causasian's post are 100% political... that is fine, he has every right to post... however, i do not need a moderator to tell me that terrorist propaganda is distasteful!

This thread was a joke though, the rest is propoganda I admit it.

indica is offline Banned
    Loved it, downloaded it and shared with all my friends.

indica is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by O.fO.shO
    The thing that strikes me is they hate the american culture so much , yet there raping .
    they are not rapping its called ragga comes from jamaica and its the best...know what you are talking about before saying stuff

indica is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AVAGO
    I hear ya causican but on this occaision i belive the clip at the begining to be edited so id say that makes it irrelivant, why would anyone want to edit such material?
    watch a episode of oreilly factor o some shhitty program at fox or at any channel for that sake and its edited to help their cause....you people are so blind...in an other forum you are discussing the media and their unjust slamming of steroid .com on the radio, and that all media are just liars...but when it comes to middeleast issues and terrorist stuff you are like a vaccumcleaner scooping every word up like its manna from heaven that your leaders are giving to you...when are you going to understand that your whole society are beeing based on lies and money-greed. You are all fooled to war for unjust causes and you need to see that..many people are making BIG money on theese wars and the generall scare of terrorist and want to keep it that way and media is their little puppet to play for you. When it comes to something you love(steroid.com) you all can see the unfair reports but when it comes to middleeast issues you all just swallow.

Saddam is an idiot, bush is an idiot, bin laden is an idiot, blair is an idiot.
    Hell 95% of the worlds population is idiots. i just dont like the fu*kin hippocrasy that wee are sooo good helping people out and taking away dictators, blablabla. when all you want is money money money

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by indica
    watch a episode of oreilly factor o some shhitty program at fox or at any channel for that sake and its edited to help their cause....you people are so blind...in an other forum you are discussing the media and their unjust slamming of steroid .com on the radio, and that all media are just liars...but when it comes to middeleast issues and terrorist stuff you are like a vaccumcleaner scooping every word up like its manna from heaven that your leaders are giving to you...when are you going to understand that your whole society are beeing based on lies and money-greed. You are all fooled to war for unjust causes and you need to see that..many people are making BIG money on theese wars and the generall scare of terrorist and want to keep it that way and media is their little puppet to play for you. When it comes to something you love(steroid.com) you all can see the unfair reports but when it comes to middleeast issues you all just swallow.

Saddam is an idiot, bush is an idiot, bin laden is an idiot, blair is an idiot.
    Hell 95% of the worlds population is idiots. i just dont like the fu*kin hippocrasy that wee are sooo good helping people out and taking away dictators, blablabla. when all you want is money money money
    well said indica ................... CAUSASIAN that was pretty cool , entertaining and sad at the same time , ALLAH HO AKBAR !!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information