Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    drinu is offline Junior Member

is the end near ??

are these all signs that the world is coming too an end ,earthquakes , tsunami, hurricanes , wars, change of climate , some also say that this at present will be the last pope and lucia's 3 rd secret has still a part hidden which the pope would not reveal,

Jay-Gunz is offline Associate Member
    I believe your right. Have faith and god help us.

BUBBA74 is offline Senior Member
    My father is very paranoid about all the world events you mentioned above. He thinks something might be going down. But my approach is if its going to end its going to end and there is nothing I can do about it.

Could some one fill me in on Lucia's Secrets? It sounds very interesting. thanks

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    hell, if it s going down, I ll celebrate the last days on earth

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    what is lucia's 3rd secret? who/what is lucia??

i believe its near. i dont know if its in our lifetime or not. but I think the end is nearing. this was a crazy year wasnt it with all the natural disasters. But i wouldnt look to natural disasters really to reveal end times. when i get time (hopefully this weekend) ill look into the bible and read some scholar papers on kinda "what to look for", what will trigger..etc. i know some but i dont like giving facts without something to back it up. (fyi, the left behind series of books are great. its a novel series on the end of times from a christian standpoint. dont have to be a christian to like them.)

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    anyways: I m gonna party like it s 1999 - again

Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    anyways: I m gonna party like it s 1999 - again
    I was going to say that but restrand myself.
    Is there anyone who can fill us in on Lucia's Secrets??????????

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    not as near as it should be

Jay-Gunz is offline Associate Member
    Lucias 3rd secret stems from the children of fatima. You have all heard of this. Mary appeared to three children in fatima portugal in 1917. She appeared a few times. People started to follow these children to the hill where mary was appearing. The people could not see mary but they saw miracles such as the sun bobbing in the sky and rose pettles falling from the sky. thousands witnessed this. On Marys final visit she told one of the girls(lucia) the secrets of the end of the world.The last secret was never reaveled. Only (later to become) sister lucia and our pope john xxIII and every pope who followed know. When the pope first opened the third secret those closest to him said he almost fainted in horror.
    1st secret -terrifying vision of hell
    2 secret-that god is going to punish the world by way of war, hunger, and persecution of the church
    when lucia heard the final secret she started screaming and crying while in a trance in front of thousands in fatima. any questions

i never heard of the children of fatima or the mary appearance. i know so far, hell can be visualized as terrifying... war hunger and persecution are obvious ways one could say God would punish people. and a 3rd secret about the end of the world not revealed... im a pretty skeptical person on things such as this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay-Gunz
    Lucias 3rd secret stems from the children of fatima. You have all heard of this. Mary appeared to three children in fatima portugal in 1917. She appeared a few times. People started to follow these children to the hill where mary was appearing. The people could not see mary but they saw miracles such as the sun bobbing in the sky and rose pettles falling from the sky. thousands witnessed this. On Marys final visit she told one of the girls(lucia) the secrets of the end of the world.The last secret was never reaveled. Only (later to become) sister lucia and our pope john xxIII and every pope who followed know. When the pope first opened the third secret those closest to him said he almost fainted in horror.
    2 secret-that god is going to punish the world by way of war, hunger, and persecution of the church
    when lucia heard the final secret she started screaming and crying while in a trance in front of thousands in fatima. any questions
    Thanks for the info Jay-Gunz!

Here is a very good article on the secrets.

http://www.crystalinks.com/fatima.html

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay-Gunz
    Didnt they also say something like, Russia would go back to being a Christian nation or something?

They are good people, but I dont buy their story.

Quote Originally Posted by BUBBA74
    Thanks for the info Jay-Gunz!

Here is a very good article on the secrets.

http://www.crystalinks.com/fatima.html
    The third secret was reveled in that site. The attempted assasination of the Pope. I was expecting something better.

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow. Interesting this vengful, torterous God that is planning to end the world this way is the same one all of these people worship. I think I would find a new God. I don't buy it.

books555 is offline Senior Member
    I think the Lord is getting ready to wrap things up.

Quote Originally Posted by co2boi
    Wow. Interesting this vengful, torterous God that is planning to end the world this way is the same one all of these people worship. I think I would find a new God. I don't buy it.

What God are you talking about? If you are pointing your finger at the Judeo Christian God, then you have a lack of understanding of what this God is like.

Quote Originally Posted by books555
    What God are you talking about? If you are pointing your finger at the Judeo Christian God, then you have a lack of understanding of what this God is like.
    I don't believe in any God that would punish or torture "his" children. Of course, I don't believe in a lot of traditional things found in religion.

Let's talk about this one subject, punishment. Why is God planning to punish mankind? Is the Judeo Christian God not one that practices ultimate love, compasion, and forgiveness? This is the God that put us here, gave us freewill, and supplied us with scattered guidance and he is going to punish everyone for it? Nice. I think I will stick to my beliefs. If anyone "ends the world" it will be the group of dumbasses known as the human race.

so because he gave us free will means we should be able to use it anyway we want and be praised for it? no. he gave us free will. its our own faults what we do with it. we do bad with it..then we get punished. i dont see the scattered guidance. i see scattered guidance in evolution.

I never said we should be praised. Would you give your children $100 and say "spend it however you want to, I will love you and forgive you not matter what", and then punish them because they didn't spend it the way you wanted them to?

Yes, it is scattered guidance. How many ways have you seen the Bible translated and enterprited. You can't give something to someone and expect them to accurately read between the lines 100% of the time and then chastize them because they didn't fully understand it. Heaven and hell are states of mind that we create for ourselves, not places we are sent.

Are you denying that evolution exist? How can you deny something that physical evidence exists for? Evolution is all around you. Furthermore, it doesn't have to be black or white, you can believe in your God and still believe that he set evolution in motion. The arguement shouldn't be the existance of evolution but rather the cause of it.

I'll also add this. One of the foundations of my religion is that religion should never insult your intelligence. Most relgions (especially western ones) do just that. Full of contradictions and metaphors that are taken literally. People miss out on the wonderful messages given to us because they are just to narrow minded. (That's not intended as a flame)

I'll also add this. One of the foundations of my religion is that religion should never insult your intelligence. Most relgions (especially western ones) do just that. Full of contradictions and metaphors that are taken literally. People miss out on the wonderful messages given to us because they are just to narrow minded. (That's not intended as a flame)

What Contradictions? The Oxford and Cambridge Prof. C.S Lewis said that becoming a christian will actually increase the intellect.

I never said we should be praised. Would you give your children $100 and say "spend it however you want to, I will love you and forgive you not matter what", and then punish them because they didn't spend it the way you wanted them to?

Yes, it is scattered guidance. How many ways have you seen the Bible translated and enterprited. You can't give something to someone and expect them to accurately read between the lines 100% of the time and then chastize them because they didn't fully understand it. Heaven and hell are states of mind that we create for ourselves, not places we are sent.

Are you denying that evolution exist? How can you deny something that physical evidence exists for? Evolution is all around you. Furthermore, it doesn't have to be black or white, you can believe in your God and still believe that he set evolution in motion. The arguement shouldn't be the existance of evolution but rather the cause of it.

No physical evidence exists for macro evolution. The amount of biblical translations have nothing to with the original documents validity.

I would if he went and bout crack with it.

I didnt say i denied evolution. I said the evidence is scattered. I do believe in some evolution. But i do not believe that man started as monkeys.

What Contradictions? The Oxford and Cambridge Prof. C.S Lewis said that becoming a christian will actually increase the intellect.
    I'm not even sure how to respond to this

No physical evidence exists for macro evolution. The amount of biblical translations have nothing to with the original documents validity.
    But physical evidence exists for creativity? The orginal documents came from various sources. The roman catholic church decided which stories would be put into the Bible. Not only did they "build" the Bible, but it has been translated numerous times and multiple versions of it exist. This argument isn't about God's word, it's about mans interpretation of it.

Quote Originally Posted by max2extreme
    I would if he went and bout crack with it.

I didnt say i denied evolution. I said the evidence is scattered. I do believe in some evolution. But i do not believe that man started as monkeys.
    No one [with any sense] has ever said that man started as monkeys. They say two things (1) Man has evolved from an ape-like being, meaning that we haven't always stood totally erect (2) of all mammals, apes have the most similar DNA to humans

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Nearly every mammal on the planet has almost our exact DNA they are all so close to each other as is when you actually study it! just because some animal is the closest does that mean we came from it?

I believe in adaptation NOT Evolution out of ALL of the evidence provided to theorize evolution in the world the only thing they can prove is ADAPTATION to the environment they have yet to PROVE that any one animal completley changed its DNA to form a different animal.

The classifications we have now with the different familys look very close to accurate but when they go about trying to state that one completley different animal came from one with entirely different DNA is kinda a joke.

The end is very close from the things that Jesus spoke about for us to keep on the watch

War, food shortages,pestilence, and earth quakes.

All of which are increasing dramatically each year

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    Nearly every mammal on the planet has almost our exact DNA they are all so close to each other as is when you actually study it! just because some animal is the closest does that mean we came from it?

I believe in adaptation NOT Evolution out of ALL of the evidence provided to theorize evolution in the world the only thing they can prove is ADAPTATION to the environment they have yet to PROVE that any one animal completley changed its DNA to form a different animal.

The classifications we have now with the different familys look very close to accurate but when they go about trying to state that one completley different animal came from one with entirely different DNA is kinda a joke.

I agree, Unity in Diversity. From the many, one. Uni-verse

The 10 toes in Daniel are coming into position.

I agree, Unity in Diversity. From the many, one. Uni-verse
    University

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drinu
    are these all signs that the world is coming too an end ,earthquakes , tsunami, hurricanes , wars, change of climate , some also say that this at present will be the last pope and lucia's 3 rd secret has still a part hidden which the pope would not reveal,
    Relax, you can go back to your video game . . .
    Folks have claimed "The End Is Near" for the past 2000 years. Christiandom had serious fits at 1000 AD; lots of protestant groups have sold all their belongings and camped on mountain tops on the assurance of their leaders.

Read Hal Lindsey's "The Late Great Planet Earth" and see just how wacked out he was back in the 1970's. He's still making lots of $$$ pushing his silly panic-fictions, as is that other con artist (Tim LaHaye) with his ghostwriten "Left Behind" fictions.

Ya, you guys are a used car salesman's dream customers . . . ready to buy any old schmaltz . . .

-Tock

A_Pro is offline Junior Member
    Yes... we will all be dead soon.

Better start digging those 30 year bomb shelters; or find a cool spot to die at.

If not by 2012 from nuclear war and fallout, or Yosemite blowing back up -- than definately by 2033 when the Bernard Star crosses into our solar system again.

See Mayan caladener, see sun spot cycles, see Bernard Star, etc..

drinu is offline Junior Member
    this is what i received about the 3 rd secret does anyone know if this is for real ??

LUCIA REVEALS THE THIRD SECRET OF FATIMA
    > > > >>
    > > > >>Independently of any Creed or Religion, is better to be prepared and
    > be

> > >in
    > > >good terms with GOD, though we never know when we will be leaving this
    > > >world....
    > > >
    > > > >>
    > > > >>LAST SECRET OF FATIMA
    > > > >>
    > > > >>The Church has given permission to reveal to the people the last
    part
    > of
    > > >the
    > > >message. The Blessed Virgin appeared to three children in Fatima,
    > Portugal,
    > > >in
    > > >1917, this is a proven fact, one of these children is still alive, her
    > name
    > > >is
    > > >Lucia, she is a Cloistered nun and lives in a monastery in Portugal.
    > > > >>
    > > > >>Lucia disclosed the message for the first time to Pope Pius XII
    whom,
    > > >after
    > > >reading it, he sealed it and stored away without making it public.
    Later
    > > >Pope
    > > >John XXIII read it and, in the same manner as his predecessor he kept
    it
    > > >out
    > > >of
    > > >the public eye because he knew that once revealed, it will bring
    > > >desperation
    > > >and panic to human kind.
    > > > >>
    > > > >>Now the time has come, and permission has been granted from Pope
    John
    > > >Paul
    > > >II
    > > >to reveal it to the children of God, in order not to create panic but
    to
    > > >make
    > > >people aware of this important message so everybody can be prepared.
    > > > >>
    > > > >>The Virgin told Lucia: "Go my child and tell the world what will
    come
    > to
    > > >pass
    > > >during the
    > > > >>1950's - 2000's Men are not practicing the Commandments that our
    > Father
    > > >has
    > > >given us. Evil is governing the world and is harvesting hate and
    > resentment
    > > >all
    > > >over. Men will fabricate mortal weapons that will destroy the world in
    > > >minutes,
    > > >half of the human race will be destroyed, the war will begin against
    > Rome,
    > > >and
    > > >there will be c! onflicts amongst religious orders.
    > > > >>
    > > > >>God will allow all natural fenomenons like smoke, hail, cold, water,
    > > >fire,
    > > >floods, earthquakes, winds and inclement weather to slowly batter the
    > > >planet.
    > > >These things will come to pass before the year
    > > > >>2010. "Those who won't believe, this is the time" your beloved
    mother
    > > >told
    > > >you "those lacking charity towards others and those who do not love thy
    > > >neighbor like my beloved Son has loved you, all, cannot survive. They
    > will
    > > >wish
    > > >to have died, millions are unimaginable, they will come, and there is
    no
    > > >doubt.
    > > >Our Lord God will punish severely those who do not believe in him,
    those
    > > >who
    > > >despite him and those who did not have time for him." "I call upon all
    of
    > > >you
    > > >to come to my son Jesus Christ, God helps the world but all of those
    who
    > do
    > > >not
    > > >show fidelity and loyalty will be destroyed"
    > > > >>
    > > > >>Father Agustin, who lives in Fatima, said that Pope Paul VI gave him
    > > >permission to visit sister Lucia who is a Cloistered nun (she does not
    > > >leave
    > > >the monastery nor is allowed to received any visitors). Father Agustin
    > said
    > > >that she received him greatly overwhelmed and told him: "Father, our
    lady
    > > >is
    > > >very sad because nobody is interested in her prophecy of 1917, though
    the
    > > >righteous are walking through a narrow path, the evil ones are walking
    > > >through
    > > >an ample road that is leading them straight to their destruction,
    believe
    > > >me
    > > >father, the punishment will come very soon. "Many souls will be lost,
    > many
    > > >nations will disappear from the earth. But, in the middle of all these,
    > if
    > > >men
    > > >reflect, pray and practice good deeds, ! the world can be saved. One of
    > all
    > > >these, if men persist with its evil, the world will be lost forever.
    > > > >>
    > > > >>The time has come for all to pass on the message of our Blessed Lady
    > to
    > > >their
    > > >families, friends, and to the entire world. Start praying, to make
    > > >penitence
    > > >and sacrifices. We are at the last minute of the last day and the
    > > >catastrophes
    > > >are near. Due to this, many that were far from the church will return
    to
    > > >the
    > > >open arms of the Church of Jesus Christ. The joining of the churches
    will
    > > >result in one Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church. England, Russia,
    China,
    > > >Jews,
    > > >Muslims and Protestants. All will return believing and worshipping God
    > our
    > > >creator, in his beloved Son and in our Blessed Mother Virgin Mary".
    > > > >>
    > > > >>WHAT AWAITS US???
    > > > >>
    > > > >>Everywhere there will be "Peace Talks", but punishment will come. A
    > MAN
    > > >IN
    > > >A
    > > >VERY IMPORTANT POSITION WILL BE ASSISINATED AND THIS WILL PROVOKE THE
    > WAR.
    > > >A
    > > >POWERFUL ARMY WILL DOMINATE ALL THROUGH EUROPE AND THE NUCLEAR WAR WILL
    > > >COMMENCE.
    > > > >>
    > > > >>This war will destroy everything, darkness will fall over us for
    > > > >>72 hours
    > > > >>(three days) and the one third of humanity that survives this
    > obscurity
    > > >and
    > > >sacrifice, will commence to live a new era, they will be good people.
    In
    > a
    > > >very
    > > >cold night, 10 minutes before midnight, A GREAT QUAKE will shake the
    > earth
    > > >for
    > > >8 hours. This will be the third signal that God is who governs the
    earth.
    > > >The
    > > >righteous and those who propagate the faith and the message of the Lady
    > of
    > > >Fatima
    > > > >>
    > > > >>SHOULD NOT FEAR, DO NOT BE AFRAID.
    > > > >>
    > > > >>WHAT TO DO??? Bow your heads, kneel down and ask God for
    forgiveness.
    > > >Because
    > > >only what is good ! and is not under the power of evil will survive the
    > > >catastrophe. In order for you to prepare and remain alive I will give
    you
    > > >the
    > > >following signs: ANGUISH........ AND IN A SHORT PERIOD THE EARTHQUAKE
    > WILL
    > > >COMMENCE... THE EARTH WILL SHAKE.... The shake will be so violent that
    > will
    > > >move the earth 23 degrees and it will return it to its normal position.
    > > >Then,
    > > >total and absolute darkness will cover the entire planet... All evil
    > > >spirits
    > > >will be mingling around and free, doing harm to all those souls that
    did
    > > >not
    > > >want to listen to this message and those who did not want to repent.
    > > > >>
    > > > >>To the faithful souls, remember to light the blessed candles,
    prepare
    > a
    > > >sacred altar with a crucifix in order to communicate with GOD and
    implore
    > > >for
    > > >his infinite mercy.... All will be dark, IN THE SKY A GREAT MYSTIC
    CROSS
    > > >will
    > > >appear to remind us the price that his beloved Son had to pay for our
    > > >redemption....
    > > > >>
    > > > >>In the house the only thing that can give light will be the HOLY
    > > >CANDLES...
    > > >Once lit, nothing will put them off until the three days of darkness
    are
    > > >over.
    > > >Also, you should have Holy water that should be sprinkled abundantly on
    > > >windows
    > > >and doors. The Lord will protect the property of the chosen ones...
    > > > >>
    > > > >>Kneel down before the powerful cross of my beloved Son, pray the
    > Rosary
    > > >and
    > > >after each Hail Mary you must pray the following: "Oh God forgive us
    our
    > > >sins,
    > > >preserve us from the fire of hell, take all souls to heaven, especially
    > > >those
    > > >who are in more need of they mercy. Blessed Virgin Mary protect us, we
    > love
    > > >you,
    > > >save us and save the> world".
    > > > >>
    > > > >>Pray 5 Creeds and the Rosary which is the secret to my Immaculate
    > Heart.
    > > >All
    > > >those who believe in my words go and take the message to everyone, DO
    NOT
    > > >FEAR.
    > > >FEAR NOTHING DURING THE LORD'S GREAT DAY. Talk to all the souls now
    that
    > > >there
    > > >is time, those who keep quiet will be responsible for all those souls
    who
    > > >will
    > > >perish in ignorance. All those who pray humbly the rosary will have the
    > > >protection of heaven and those who are bound to die I will help them
    die
    > in
    > > >peace and they will be holy when they enter the other world. I wish all
    > my
    > > >children to attend mass every first Friday and every first Saturday of
    > each
    > > >month, to confess and receive Holy Communion and in doing do, save the
    > > >world
    > > >from its TOTAL DESTRUCTION.
    > > > >>
    > > > >>... WHEN the earth shakes no more, those who still not believe in
    our
    > > >Lord
    > > >will perish in a horrible way. The wind will bring gas and it will
    > disperse
    > > >it
    > > >everywhere, then the sun will rise. Maybe you will survive this
    > > >catastrophe.
    > > >Do
    > > >not forget that God's punishment is holy and ONCE IT HAS STARTED YOU
    > SHOULD
    > > >NOT
    > > >LOOK OUTSIDE, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE, GOD DOES NOT WANT ANY OF HIS
    > CHILDREN
    > > >TO
    > > >SEE WHEN HE PUNISHES THE SINNERS.... All this encompasses with the
    > writings
    > > >of
    > > >the Holy Scriptures..... Read on the New Testament: Lucas 21 - 5:121,
    > > >12:19,
    > > >20:20, 29:33 Letters of St Paul 3 - 8 - 14 Isaiah 40, 1:5:9
    > > > >>
    > > > >>You must understand that God allows all this to happen. The Pope and
    > > >Bishops
    > > >are now awaiting another message that speaks about repentance and
    prayer.
    > > >Remember that Gods words are not a threat, but good news.... Please
    > > >reprodu!
    > > >ce
    > > >these pages and send them to all you know so we all can have the
    > > >opportunity
    > > >to
    > > >repent and be saved. We do not know if those receiving this message
    > believe
    > > >or
    > > >not in GOD, but think that if you are receiving this message is for a
    > > >reason!!
    > > >Maybe the Creator is giving us the chance to be saved, no matter what
    > > >religion
    > > >or creed. If you don't believe in this message at least send it to
    > others,
    > > >it
    > > >cost you nothing. To all those receiving it, they can have the
    > opportunity
    > > >to
    > > >judge for themselves. Remember, we can avoid a great deal if we
    practice
    > > >the
    > > >Commandments that our Father God left us. There are 10 simple things,
    > that
    > > >if
    > > >we all put in practice we can obtain God's pardon.
    > > > >>
    > >
    > >
    Last edited by drinu; 03-28-2005 at 05:10 AM. Reason: spelling mistake

like i said before, im skeptical of this kind of stuff. and since i didnt know anything about it till this thread, very skeptical. but from the 50's to the 2000's...thats a long time to make such general predictions such as natural disasters that happen every year. a lot of this reads from revelations: A
    > MAN
    > > >IN
    > > >A
    > > >VERY IMPORTANT POSITION WILL BE ASSISINATED AND THIS WILL PROVOKE THE
    > WAR.
    > > >
    > > > >>
    > > > >>This war will destroy everything, darkness will fall over us for
    > > > >>72 hours
    > > > >>(three days) and the one third of humanity that survives this
    > obscurity
    > > >and
    > > >sacrifice, will commence to live a new era, they will be good people.
    In
    > a
    > > >very
    > > >cold night, 10 minutes before midnight, A GREAT QUAKE will shake the
    > earth
    > > >for
    > > >8 hours. This will be the third signal that God is who governs the
    earth.
    Then,
    > > >total and absolute darkness will cover the entire planet... All evil
    > > >spirits
    > > >will be mingling around and free, doing harm to all those souls that
    did
    > > >not
    > > >want to listen to this message and those who did not want to repent.
    three days of darkness
    are

and a few more, though some are a little off and exact times i dont remember in the bible (ie:10 minutes before midnight, A GREAT QUAKE will shake the earth, move the earth 23 degrees )

The following throws me off a little:

The joining of the churches
    will
    China,
    > > >Jews,
    > > >Muslims and Protestants.

this wont happen unless they all believe Jesus is the messiah and God. If the churches join yet muslims keep their beliefs, jews keep their beliefs, and so on, that is NOT a good thing and is sacrilege. this happens in the book series "Left Behind" when the antichrist sets up the "world religion" where it doesnt matter what you believe, lets all be one big happy family. Thats wrong.

Also, I personally dont see why God would use Mary in any shape or form. She was a mortal female. She wasnt an angel. She wasnt divine. She never showed any signs of being anything BUT a normal person. but this goes into my beliefs that catholics do some things wrong, ie: praying to mary. prayers go to God and He alone.

We all aren't going to die soon. It's a pity that some of us won't however.

Im gonna have to agree with max on this one!!!

And max the world power has already been established it is in fact the United Nations for the end to come all religion itself has to be turned on and it will be Outlawed.

Something has to happen though that is big in order for every country to give the UN authority to "protect" them and give them absolute judgement.
    Last edited by Bryan2; 03-28-2005 at 03:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by max2extreme
    The joining of the churches
    will
    China,
    > > >Jews,
    > > >Muslims and Protestants.

this wont happen unless they all believe Jesus is the messiah and God.
    For argument sake lets say the Catholic religion is true. I highly doubt Jesus (PBUH) would send Muslims to hell, for beliving in him to be one of the great prophets of GOD, who was born a virgin birth, who will come down on the day of Judgement, and believing in the one true GOD, that Jesus (PBUH) himself worshipped.

Quote Originally Posted by drinu
    When Muslims where taking over Europe, the Christians really believed the end was near.

When the Muslims took over Constantipole, the Bzyantine captial, Europe though the end was near.

We always think the end is near, but only GOD knows.

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    The end is not near!

God tells me we need to suffer over some other seasons of "American Idols, Survivors and
    another four year of George Bush after the republican party would have cloned him!"

so be it!

Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
    The end is not near!

God tells me we need to suffer over some other seasons of "American Idols, Survivors and
    another four year of George Bush after the republican party would have cloned him!"

so be it!
    Can I get an AMEN brutha

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Amen!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information