Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    dannyisaacs is offline Member

who goes to church an lives the way of god

HEY!! GUYS just whould like to know who all goes to church an who beleives in GOD. COS i am all for god any one else.COS something amazing happined to me about a week ago that opeded my eyes to the lord.

BUBBA74 is offline Senior Member
    I believe in God. But I am not an avid church goer.

What happened to you about a week ago.

It is quiet a long story but here goes. For the last past two month i went off the rail big time taking pills coc etc.well any way last week we an my lady went for drinks an i order my first gram without her knowing.Not proud off it but its over.any way we went home she fel asleep an i steeked out to go buy more.Any way i ended buying 3grams an seven pills an i took it all in a hour.i dont know wat came over me but i think i was trying to kill myself.STUPID YES I KNOW.I thought i was going to OD my hole body was in pain i was like having fits my lady woke up an freaked out she wanted to phone the ambulance. An i told her no,something kept telling me to phone my friend dav who is a heavy christane,an i havent heard from him an ages.so i phoned him he came to pick me up,he was shocked cos he didnt know me like this.so i got into his car an asked him to take me to the doctor,he said no he is not taking me,at this point i was totally out off it cos i think the coke wor off an the seven pills put me into total shock.any way we just drove an drove i ask wear we going he said we just driving he phoned all his friends dad the pastor off his church all to pray for me. at this moment something came off were it was a weird funny hot feeling my friend was almost gloming,something was talking to me telling me to ask for forgivness.i didnt have a clue wat was going on i asked my friend he was in tears crying,an i said i must ask god,then all off a sudden i asked god for forgivness for wat all i done it was like a list that never ended.but it was not that something kept saying it is not that.an then i remembered wen i was young i always blamed god for wat evere happeded to me.shouting there is no god etc etc etc.an the moment i asked god to forgive me for that everthing stoped my body stoped shaking my jar stoped i was so hugary i could eat every thing,an remeber this is about an hour after the pills. my hole body felt like it was gloming my eyes went back to normal.after that i went with my friend to his other church budy.so i said come sit down an start praying.i said wat i have never prayed in my life,he said just try now,so i started an the next thing i had all these funny big church words coming out off my month none stop for about 30mins,an i have never really prayed in my life.an the hole day we just sat reading the bible. next day sunday i went with my friend to church i went up in front off about 1000 people an gave my life to christ it was the best!!!!!!!i finally feel like i have a perpose in life.i mean i have tried to kill my self like three times.all because i never had CHRIST IN MY LIFE. an pls if you dont beleve my story pls dont type any thing back. i am just spreading the word off GOD!!!!!!!

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyisaacs
    It is quiet a long story but here goes. For the last past two month i went off the rail big time taking pills coc etc.well any way last week we an my lady went for drinks an i order my first gram without her knowing.Not proud off it but its over.any way we went home she fel asleep an i steeked out to go buy more.Any way i ended buying 3grams an seven pills an i took it all in a hour.i dont know wat came over me but i think i was trying to kill myself.STUPID YES I KNOW.I thought i was going to OD my hole body was in pain i was like having fits my lady woke up an freaked out she wanted to phone the ambulance. An i told her no,something kept telling me to phone my friend dav who is a heavy christane,an i havent heard from him an ages.so i phoned him he came to pick me up,he was shocked cos he didnt know me like this.so i got into his car an asked him to take me to the doctor,he said no he is not taking me,at this point i was totally out off it cos i think the coke wor off an the seven pills put me into total shock.any way we just drove an drove i ask wear we going he said we just driving he phoned all his friends dad the pastor off his church all to pray for me. at this moment something came off were it was a weird funny hot feeling my friend was almost gloming,something was talking to me telling me to ask for forgivness.i didnt have a clue wat was going on i asked my friend he was in tears crying,an i said i must ask god,then all off a sudden i asked god for forgivness for wat all i done it was like a list that never ended.but it was not that something kept saying it is not that.an then i remembered wen i was young i always blamed god for wat evere happeded to me.shouting there is no god etc etc etc.an the moment i asked god to forgive me for that everthing stoped my body stoped shaking my jar stoped i was so hugary i could eat every thing,an remeber this is about an hour after the pills. my hole body felt like it was gloming my eyes went back to normal.after that i went with my friend to his other church budy.so i said come sit down an start praying.i said wat i have never prayed in my life,he said just try now,so i started an the next thing i had all these funny big church words coming out off my month none stop for about 30mins,an i have never really prayed in my life.an the hole day we just sat reading the bible. next day sunday i went with my friend to church i went up in front off about 1000 people an gave my life to christ it was the best!!!!!!!i finally feel like i have a perpose in life.i mean i have tried to kill my self like three times.all because i never had CHRIST IN MY LIFE. an pls if you dont beleve my story pls dont type any thing back. i am just spreading the word off GOD!!!!!!!
    That big, long key that is right in the middle, and in the last row, IS THE SPACE KEY

Timetraviler is offline Junior Member
    Good for you BRO Let GOD be heard

BUBBA74 is offline Senior Member
    Congrats bro its good to hear youve been pointed in the right direction.

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    im sorry you had to hit such a low, but seems you found the highest high. Glad to hear the outcome!

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    I go to church on a regular basis and I am involved with volunteer activities through my church.

I also pick up chicks at church, it is so easy to pick them up at church.

thanks guys!!!Just a pitty that i hit rock bottom b4 i turned to christ!!!

redwizza is offline Associate Member
    HEY!! GUYS just whould like to know who all goes to church an who beleives in GOD. COS i am all for god any one else.COS something amazing happined to me about a week ago that opeded my eyes to the lord.
    yesterday i was an athiest, until i truned on the tv and saw a guy push a lady down to the ground and declare she was healed! i fooled myself to believe him, coz i need assurances, any kind.
    so yes the lord speaks for me to, today....he is conveniant today...for me

and some people, danny, you just need to ignore.

books555 is offline Senior Member
    thanks guys!!!Just a pitty that i hit rock bottom b4 i turned to christ!!!

I hit rock bottom also. I have done it all. Solomon was not lying when he said "Vanity of vanities, says the Preacher, all is vanity." (ECC 12:8).
    The road most traveled is a empty one, also a lonely one.

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    that is very encouraging, I have been a Christian and a follower of Christ my whole life and have really not been in a personal relationship with him lately. I know that I can try to obtain the whole world but the only thing that will satisfy me is accepting Christ's love. Thats an awesome testimony bro!

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry to hear you were in a desperate condition . . .

But since you were pretty wacked out on a near overdose of mind-altering stuff, and you didn't know what was going on,
    .i didnt have a clue wat was going on
    I would hardly think you were in any shape to make a rational decision about anything. Any emotions you felt were probably primarily influenced by the drugs, and this whole thing strikes me less as an encounter between a man and the Creator of the Universe, but only some drug-inspired religious ravings.

Not many people would take financial or spiritual advice from drunks, so don't be surprised to discover that few people will value "spiritual advice" from someone under the influence of drugs . . .

Nevertheless, I wish you the best of luck, and hope you find help for whatever problems plague you . . .

-Tock

O.fO.shO is offline Member
    I agree with Tock . I also think its insanse when people pray to god over 'petty' problems and think that they've been answered.....yet people are getting thier heads cut off or washed away by tital waves , yet thier 'prayers' wernt heard .

In any case i believe in god , and i think your going down a much better road now . good luck .

Quote Originally Posted by Tock

But since you were pretty wacked out on a near overdose of mind-altering stuff, and you didn't know what was going on,

I would hardly think you were in any shape to make a rational decision about anything. Any emotions you felt were probably primarily influenced by the drugs, and this whole thing strikes me less as an encounter between a man and the Creator of the Universe, but only some drug-inspired religious ravings.

Not many people would take financial or spiritual advice from drunks, so don't be surprised to discover that few people will value "spiritual advice" from someone under the influence of drugs . . .

Nevertheless, I wish you the best of luck, and hope you find help for whatever problems plague you . . .

-Tock
    I know wat i felt an wat i felt was not from drugs.But hey you all can think wat you want.I know wat i felt was CHRIST an a miracle.There is no way with in an hour after taking all those drugs that,that druged up feeling would vanish my eyes went to normal my body stoped shaking i could eat.But oh well no use trying to make you believe all i know is i beleve.
    Thanks for the reply!!!

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont believe in God or religion in any way. You have been brainwashed my freind. You were in at the lowest position in your life and a church goer took advantage of that.
    When you are high on drugs the mind opens up to many things and the thoughts you have whilst on drugs like E stay there. This dude has simply manipulated you to meet his needs.

By saying that you believe that when you pray to god or Jesus your prayer is answered, it is like saying that there is definitly life after death cos like it or not Jesus died and all this crap about him rising from his cave or whatever is a case of chinese whispers over 1000s of years gone wrong.

there is definatly life after death. jesus rose from the grave. danny prayed to God and it seems his prayers were answered. Its taught in the bible danny, that some will not come to the Lord, no matter what proof is in front of them. Dont let non-believers get to ya bro. Happy easter!

Quote Originally Posted by Tock

-Tock

Sorry you cannot prove that his experience was illegit. You can only offer your bad skeptical analysis.

Quote Originally Posted by O.fO.shO
    I agree with Tock . I also think its insanse when people pray to god over 'petty' problems and think that they've been answered.....yet people are getting thier heads cut off or washed away by tital waves , yet thier 'prayers' wernt heard .

In any case i believe in god , and i think your going down a much better road now . good luck .

OK???? How do you know there prayer were not heard??? "My ways are not your ways" says the Lord.

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemical King
    I dont believe in God or religion in any way. You have been brainwashed my freind. You were in at the lowest position in your life and a church goer took advantage of that.
    When you are high on drugs the mind opens up to many things and the thoughts you have whilst on drugs like E stay there. This dude has simply manipulated you to meet his needs.

By saying that you believe that when you pray to god or Jesus your prayer is answered, it is like saying that there is definitly life after death cos like it or not Jesus died and all this crap about him rising from his cave or whatever is a case of chinese whispers over 1000s of years gone wrong.
    agree with you bro

O.fO.shO is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by books555
    OK???? How do you know there prayer were not heard??? "My ways are not your ways" says the Lord.

how do you know they were?

And your quote is totally out of context for this subject....wich i see is the case alot .
    Last edited by O.fO.shO; 03-27-2005 at 05:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by O.fO.shO
    how do you know they were?

And your quote is totally out of context for this subject....wich i see is the case alot .

How do you know??? Good one. God is Omnipresent, think about it.

kenwoj82 is offline Junior Member
    Back to the original story <THATS FREAKING AWESOME, CONGRAT> STAY CLEAN

mudslinger is offline New Member
    I'm agnostic, but do what ever, and believe whatever you need to, to stay clean and improve your life. Just be careful with shoving your beliefs down other peoples thoats.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    I'm with you Danny..............stay strong.........they want to pull you away from God.

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger
    I'm agnostic, but do what ever, and believe whatever you need to, to stay clean and improve your life. Just be careful with shoving your beliefs down other peoples thoats.

alright slinger, dont shove your beliefs down anyones throat.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    It is funny the people who claim the most to not believe are the one running onto this thread to scream it at the top of their lungs, who exactly are they trying to convince?

Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    It is funny the people who claim the most to not believe are the one running onto this thread to scream it at the top of their lungs, who exactly are they trying to convince?

Amen, Vic, it doesnt make much sense.

Thread Information