Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    Badgerman is offline Banned

Bible believers.....and Q'ran for that matter

Do you believe God ended all revelation with the closing of the canon in the Bible or the completion of the Q'ran???

If so why??

Why would God all of a sudden stop talking to us???
    (except for Binny Hinn or whoever it was who sees 100 ft Jesus')

Did God stop speaking except through ancient texts??

Historically God had real prophet after real prophet.......

Would you listen to a man walking naked around town even if he spoke the truth??......How would you know the difference???

Mach1 is offline Junior Member
    This reminds me of one of those questions-How far does the universe go, and how did the universe come about. No one has the answers no matter who you talk to. Just speculation

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    In my religion, GOD said Muhammed (PBUH) was the last prophet, and the Quran was the Final Testament. So that is why we belive there wont be anymore.

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    just as im pretty sure in the bible it said there wouldnt be anything anymore till the 2nd coming of Jesus. dont quote me on this because i cant look it up right now...but im pretty sure.

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Badgerman
    Do you believe God ended all revelation with the closing of the canon in the Bible or the completion of the Q'ran???

If so why??

Would you listen to a man walking naked around town even if he spoke the truth??......How would you know the difference???
    YE SHALL KNOW THEM BY THEIR FRUITS (BIBLE)

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Badgerman

If so why??

THIS IS PURELY MY VIEW

Jesus spoke aramiac and Muhammed spoke arabic , both the languages are very close to each other since anyoen who speaks either is capable of understanding the other , now out of the two we know for a FACT jesus never transcribed the bible he was revealed to in any form of book , which means his message was incomplete .

" for i have yet to tell u many things but u cannot bare the burden of them " (??? bible )

so the second language is arabic , and it is still alive today , and it has preserved the word of GOD meaning when gabriel came to Muhammed (pbuh) he spoke to him in arabic and revealed him the Quran in arabic ...........
    and when GOD wants to keep his word alive he keeps the language alive aswell , TRANSLATIONS JUST DONT CUT IT ................ thats a fact aswell , because that leads to differences and misunderstandings , and many different VERSIONS ............... of the word of God .

the Quran has everythign the bible has and even more , it talks about all of the greatest prophets and the doom of civilizations who went astray .........
    also this is the only book that contains the rights OF WOMEN , clearly and which means 1400 years ago ISLAM liberated the women initially ( what the muslims cultures do today is different ) ............... and unlike the bible the Quran doesnt condemn women.

but all in all badgerman ! we can sit here and specualte till the end , but if u really wanna know the difference , read the Quran and side by side with the bible ................ u may just see what i am talking about !

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't think he stopped speaking... i think we forgot how to listen.

(as stated by another Bro) Who in this day would go walking nude in public if God told 'em to?

I'm not disputing or attempting to demean anyone's faith by this statement

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, the Mormons have proved beyond any shadow of a doubt that new additions to scripture can come to anyone at anytime. Never know if and when we'll get some more . . .
    -Tock

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    In my religion, GOD said Muhammed (PBUH) was the last prophet, and the Quran was the Final Testament. So that is why we belive there wont be anymore.
    what does PBUH mean?

Badgerman is offline Banned
    It's the guy in the Flintstones.....the Grand PBUH

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by John Stamos' Nephew
    what does PBUH mean?
    Peace be upon him.

People also put (SAW) after Prophets. But that is Arabic "sallallâhű `alayhî wa sallam", so either can be used.

Thread Information