Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!

will bin laden ever be found?

I recently watched a documentary on bin laden and his suggested whereabouts, points raised were

- will he ever be found?
    - is he already dead?

what are your thoughts on this?

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    well i think our government doesnt really care about finding him, bush got what he wanted to get done with his BS propaganda he gave the country and he didnt have to find bin laden at all. now everyone has other things on there mind.

will he ever be found? probably
    are we looking that hard for him? probably not

BUBBA74 is offline Senior Member
    I started a thread similar to this in P/W/R. I have a feeling that he has been blown to bits but many have assured me that if that happened we would know if hes dead or not.

This is what I posted in the other thread:

Quote Originally Posted by BUBBA74
    I have recently watched some footage from an AC-130 gun ship and from an Apache helicopter attacking terrorist camps in Afghanistan. My question is how do we know that one of those poor combatants getting obliterated as they leave their cave isn’t Osama bin Laden? The footage is in infrared and the enemies getting fired upon are blown to bits!!! So how then do we really know if he is alive or dead?

Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    well i think our government doesnt really care about finding him, bush got what he wanted to get done with his BS propaganda he gave the country and he didnt have to find bin laden at all. now everyone has other things on there mind.

will he ever be found? probably
    are we looking that hard for him? probably not
    good point, i guess it isnt such a massive search for the man himself any more, more of a search for his organisation

Quote Originally Posted by bigswiftos
    good point, i guess it isnt such a massive search for the man himself any more, more of a search for his organisation
    if you wanna belive that, i personally belive there is more of a movement to get a foot hold in the ME with more democracy, and weed out the other countries that are against the US. it has been shown that they had plans to attack iraq way before sept 11th ever happened, they jus didnt have a vehicle to bring it to the american public and have any type of backing for it. but then after sept 11th, they saw a way to get there agenda taken care of under the guise of looking for terrorists.

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Well he keeps coming out with tapes where he talks about recent events..he must still be alive. I think they have taken a lot of attention away from him since the Iraq war..I think Pakistan will find him soon enough.

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    He lives in a Texan ranch owned by Bush

Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
    probably lol

Bush has him on display.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails will bin laden ever be found?-bin_laden_bars.jpg  

yikes!! is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juddman
    Well he keeps coming out with tapes where he talks about recent events..he must still be alive. I think they have taken a lot of attention away from him since the Iraq war..I think Pakistan will find him soon enough.
    thats true........he makes comments on recent happenings.........he's probably in the US........jeez

I started a thread similar to this in P/W/R. I have a feeling that he has been blown to bits but many have assured me that if that happened we would know if hes dead or not.

This is what I posted in the other thread:
    also in the documentary it explained dna and forensic analysis is carried out on high profile targets after the target has been hit

We all know Bin Laden is Caucasian

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    could very well be

cjp85 is offline Member
    I think he is alive, considering it wasn't long ago that he made a video endorsement for John Kerry during the elections.

Quote Originally Posted by cjp85
    I think he is alive, considering it wasn't long ago that he made a video endorsement for John Kerry during the elections.

Yes, he did that video in the ranch Basement!

YALLA, vote for kerry, ishie Habibi falafel, please I like him, so therefor vote for my host, I mean my ennemy Bush!

IntensityX is offline BDTRs SHEMALE
    I saw him at the burger king yesterday,he was eating with Elvis

I've had my suspicions.

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned

We all know Bin Laden is alive, because he showed up conveniently before the American elections. He's alive.

But he will never be caught, because no one wants to catch him.

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cjp85
    Bin Laden would have known that "endorsing" Kerry, would surely make Bush win.

books555 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Bin Laden would have known that "endorsing" Kerry, would surely make Bush win.

I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN

We all know Bin Laden is alive, because he showed up conveniently before the American elections. He's alive.

But he will never be caught, because no one wants to catch him.
    ok Usama

kdawg21 is offline Associate Member
    I doubt it.... he is not that intelligent. We will catch him, kill him and then use his skin to transport oil for my large american SUV

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kdawg21
    I doubt it.... he is not that intelligent. We will catch him, kill him and then use his skin to transport oil for my large american SUV
    well he `s more intelligent than ur president

I don thin k they will catch him - I don t think they really try...why should they? war on terror would soon be over, no dangerous threat...ppl would start to think again. so no, they won t catch him.

maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member
    He's still alive. I think that the reason he hasn't been "found" is because he has business with george bush and so on, as farenheit 911 told us. I think its in Bush's best interests taht Bin Laden not be found. Well thats what I think anyway.

colossus1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kdawg21

Are you kidding? Osama bin laden is a billionaire. He is one of the worlds largest drug lords.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    nah, he didn t make his money that way, this information is just wrong. his family is rich and he got most of the money from them and they made it from oil and constructing branch. sorry to ruin ur world view

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    I dont think usama has axess to all of his billions anymore. His bank accounts must be frozen(atleast the ones that can be traced to him I guess he has alot of millions on his matress or something to be safe).

My ass

Bin Laden is partner with bush and his friend who are partner with all big business and so on.

let's see: everytime an attentate occurs in the Middle East it goes

Usama ordered the bombing ----> BOOOM--->>> few americans die-----> lot of locals die----------> Usama's family get the reconstruction contract.

I do see a conflict of interest here no.

now let's check this.

Bush and friends wants to invanded Afghanistan and Iraq ----> they call their Muslim buddy Usama(who is also Buddy with Bush father)---------> Usama get his men and target--------> the WTC owner call his jewish buddies at Mossad----------> they call the Jews to get out of the building-------> Usama's friends who have problems with their piloting crashed in the towers--------> 3000 death ----------> legitimate Bush and his authorities -------> We invade Afghanistan and Iraq, they do whatever they want --------> WTC's owner get 7 billion --------> Israel get more money --------> We track Usama and his buddies -------> legitimate Bush's war on whatever.....

we're ****ed

And this happened 100's of times in history, but you were fooled like the german were.

god bless

Oh

also, it brings the price of petrol UP, the car companies are making bigger engine for the bored babyboomers and their new mustang, 300m, corvette, SUV, sheez even crappy neon with 200hp. So bigger engine, need more gas, need more petrol!

who are happy? Bush and his friends.

Pure marketing

Bush and his friends.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails will bin laden ever be found?-images.jpg  

Badgerman is offline Banned
    Ain't that the sad truth......

**** george bush lol. i hate that ****er

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    I saw him yesterday.......bought a slushie from him at the 7/11. I think the bitch overcharged me as well!

Alex2 is offline Senior Member
    Bush and his friends.
    They are very good friends. If you remember when he visited the US last year, he gifted jewelry that is worth more than 300K to Bush’s wife and daughters. The most expensive present Bush family ever got!

Quote Originally Posted by Alex2
    They are very good friends. If you remember when he visited the US last year, he gifted jewelry that is worth more than 300K to Bush’s wife and daughters. The most expensive present Bush family ever got!

And US soldiers are dying everyday and their family gets a 6000$

yooohoooooooooooo

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    He's alive and well...

Joke all you want, but he is the most influential religious leader next to the pope, and he's the most charismatic leader the world has seen since Hitler. Whatever he says, people worship as the truth.

Why havent we heard much from him? Becuase he's smart, why bring attention to himself? Why let people (the US) know that he's doing OK, and remind them to look for him?

He's plotting another attack on the United States... it will be big and tragic, probably bigger than September 11th.

Tick tock, watch that clock... Time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by EastCoaster
    He's alive and well...

Joke all you want, but he is the most influential religious leader next to the pope, and he's the most charismatic leader the world has seen since Hitler. Whatever he says, people worship as the truth.

Why havent we heard much from him? Becuase he's smart, why bring attention to himself? Why let people (the US) know that he's doing OK, and remind them to look for him?

He's plotting another attack on the United States... it will be big and tragic, probably bigger than September 11th.

Tick tock, watch that clock... Time will tell.

Nah!

His plans were made so the US now lives in fear, and so his best buddy George can do whatever he wants. My ass Usame is a religious leader, im sure he read more marvel comics than the Koran, he's a joke, like the president, they are joke and people are trapped between morons!

I call for a world revolution!

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex2

dumbasses - almost every present that Bush gets (and most Presidents) goes into the Presidential archive, ie later a museum. Otherwise Bush pays personal taxes on the full value of the gift, which are listed much higher than what he could get them for in the market - he has been given 1 million $$ paintings, etc so many things

The last gift he accepted and personally kept? Tony Blair gave him an embroidered travel bag that was under the stated gift limit of $250. IT was one that his staff say that Bush appreciated most because Blair knew him well enough to know that it would be something he could keep

colossus1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    nah, he didn t make his money that way, this information is just wrong. his family is rich and he got most of the money from them and they made it from oil and constructing branch. sorry to ruin ur world view

Uh........no. You are wrong. He is the worlds leading heroin producer and distributor. The US cut off all bank ties he had so he isnt able to get money he has in the bank or from his family.

http://opioids.com/afghanistan/osama.html

By Rowan Scarborough
    THE WASHINGTON TIMES

The al Qaeda terror group has embraced heroin trafficking to such an extent that its leader, Osama bin Laden, is now a "narco-terrorist," says a U.S. congressman just back from a fact-finding mission in Pakistan and Afghanistan.

"It seems clear to me heroin is the No. 1 financial asset of Osama bin Laden," Rep. Mark Steven Kirk, Illinois Republican, told The Washington Times. "There is a need to update our view of how terrorism is financed.

"And the view of Osama bin Laden relying on Wahhabi donations from abroad is outdated. And the view of him as one of the world's largest heroin dealers is the more accurate, up-to-date view."

Mr. Kirk wants a pronounced shift in how the Bush administration tries to stop al Qaeda funding. Up to now, Washington has focused on bin Laden's traditional sources: Islamic charities and his family fortune.

But the Bush team has choked off much of that flow, forcing bin Laden to adjust. In Afghanistan, bin Laden has the benefit of the world's largest poppy crop, as he evades capture in Pakistan's notorious border areas. He is reaping $24 million alone from one narcotics network in Kandahar, Afghanistan, according to Mr. Kirk's investigation.

The congressman said it is no longer sufficient to go after only the charities and bank accounts. Washington now must fuse counterterrorism and counternarcotics into an inseparable mission.

"The most important thing here is to change the language to not describe Osama bin Laden anymore as a terrorist, but to more accurately describe him as a narco-terrorist," said Mr. Kirk, who sits on the Appropriations subcommittee on commerce, justice, state and judiciary.

Mr. Kirk and his team of House staff investigators spent five days in Pakistan and Afghanistan, whose farm areas once again are sprouting thousands of acres of poppies from which opium and heroin are produced. Hundreds of illicit drug labs have sprung up to process the heroin for shipment to Pakistan.

The al Qaeda-heroin connection is becoming more clear to Washington. The first big break came last month, when Navy ships seized boats concealing large stashes of heroin and operated by crew members linked to al Qaeda. In Afghanistan, Mr. Kirk talked to a variety of sources, including U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration agents, U.S. troops and Afghan counternarcotics officials.

A kilogram of heroin that can fetch $2,000 in Pakistan can get $10,000 in Turkey. That is why al Qaeda has begun sending drug-laden boats into the Arabian Sea: to find more lucrative markets outside Pakistan.

"If he can expand his operation closer and closer to the retail market, he will dramatically increase his profit," Mr. Kirk said.

Defense Secretary Donald H. Rumsfeld is reluctant to get his troops too deeply involved in the drug wars, aides say. Some Pentagon officials view counternarcotics as predominately a law enforcement duty. In Afghanistan, where the United Nations reports 264,000 poppy-growing families, the U.S. military does not want to alienate citizens whose support it needs for the U.S.-backed government of Hamid Karzai.

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    i can also post some great info on his past, and history as an islamic leader and militant leader... but i doubt you'll read it, so I wont post it.

People dont come to this forum being open minded to learn... they come to spout off their individual beliefs, which is fine, but most people are very ill informed and educated on what their talking about.

I wrote a 53 page biography on bin Laden, and I'd be more than happy to post 'some' of it if anybody cares to read it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information