Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer

More backing for evolution

just read a article in a swedish science mag about other planets and the probability of life. The thing that stuck to my mind was that aminoacids that we previously thought was formed seldomly by chanse acctualy are formed spontaniously everywhere in the universe(even on comets for instance). A astrobiolog acctualy went as far as to claim that aminoacids is raining out of the sky.

Now aminoacids alone isnt worth **** without cell membranes but the beautifull thing is that nasa astrobiologist have found cellmembranes that have randomly formed on comets to. So it shows that the 2 most important things for life to apear CAN AND DO form spontaniously everywhere it can making the probability of life to appear by chanse alot higher.

Il try to dig through nasa archives and find the studies the articles was based on and post here but cant promise Il find it.

geoneo is offline Associate Member
    just look at our mitochondria in our cells, its obivous it proves evolution, the mitochondrial dna is like bacterial dna, its circular, plus theres proof of other species of humans, like the Neanderthals who walked the earth at the same time sapiens did, but survival of the fittest, weeded them out - unless you goin to tell me god killed them all because they didn't believe in the almighty.

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    so if I stand outside and open my mouth im gonna get freebies of Amino acids?

coool!!!!!!!!

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by geoneo
    like the Neanderthals who walked the earth at the same time sapiens did, but survival of the fittest, weeded them out - unless you goin to tell me god killed them all because they didn't believe in the almighty.
    That doesnt even make sense.

Survival of the fittest has nothing to do with evolution or creation.

Maybe the newly created Homosapiens were stronger than the Neanderthals?

Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN

so it means in theory the Bush family should be extinct by the end of the century dued to their lack of inteligence eh.

Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
    so it means in theory the Bush family should be extinct by the end of the century dued to their lack of inteligence eh.
    Maybe if they lived in the jungle with cavemen.

But with money, you can buy power.

So a skinny guy can take a 350 pound man, with a gun.

But in the jungle or desert the skinny guy is dead meat.

Maybe if they lived in the jungle with cavemen.

But with money, you can buy power.

So a skinny guy can take a 350 pound man, with a gun.

But in the jungle or desert the skinny guy is dead meat.
    wait and see, wait and see young man!

mmm i think you just defined survival of the fittest. Of course the sapiens where stronger but also more smarter, and able to adapt to different environments. The Neanderthals couldn't adapt to new environments, there old ones were taken over by the sapiens. Evolution was occuring because sapiens came after Neanderthals had already came, plus evidence exists that sapiens had evolved from homo erectus ( cant remeber though ). I also take it that creationists have never really explained why there were different species of humans, are why earlier humans (homo erectus) existed in the first place - there answer to these questions is simple, god works in mysterious ways.

Evolution was occuring because sapiens came after Neanderthals had already came, plus evidence exists that sapiens had evolved from homo erectus ( cant remeber though ). I also take it that creationists have never really explained why there were different species of humans, are why earlier humans (homo erectus) existed in the first place - there answer to these questions is simple, god works in mysterious ways.
    Chapter 7, flash presentation.

http://www.evolutiondocumentary.com/homepage.html

just look at our mitochondria in our cells, its obivous it proves evolution, the mitochondrial dna is like bacterial dna, its circular.
    Chapter 3, flash presentation.

http://www.evolutiondocumentary.com/homepage.html

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Neanderthals were murdered, displaced, and killed through disease by the Cro-Mangnons shortly after they arrived on the European continent 40,000 years ago.

Neanderthalis is not an ancestor of modern humans.
    Last edited by inheritmylife; 04-16-2005 at 09:25 AM.

caucasian about that site you linked to. If you check through the old evolution vs creationism thread I started I pasted lots of articles that totaly mangles just about every one of those arguments.
    The site is convincing though until one reads about what the evolutionist have to say about it.

Quote Originally Posted by johan
    If you check through the old evolution vs creationism thread I started I pasted lots of articles that totaly mangles just about every one of those arguments.
    Can you post a link to that thread here? I want to see it.

sure give me a few seconds

Evolution vs creationism

I linked to alot of pages to and pasted ALOT of articles. Its a ****LOAD of reading.

The site you linked to. Its just made by a guy without education just copying what has been said earlier by creationist years ago. The funny thing is that evolutionist have challanged those guys a billion times lately with arguments that is devestating to the creationism but those old creationists dont take upp the challange. They just ignore it.

Evolution vs creationism

I linked to alot of pages to and pasted ALOT of articles. Its a ****LOAD of reading.

The site you linked to. Its just made by a guy without education just copying what has been said earlier by creationist years ago. The funny thing is that evolutionist have challanged those guys a billion times lately with arguments that is devestating to the creationism but those old creationists dont take upp the challange. They just ignore it.
    Stort tack.

Ill look at it later.

where did you pic upp swedish words ??

where did you pic upp swedish words ??
    Sweden is Chechnya's friend.

In conclusion, I would like to take this opportunity to thank the people of Sweden for the support and assistance you have given to our peaceful refugees. This is sufficient for us, and we will never forget this. In my mind, Sweden has always been associated with three words: 'Abba,' 'Volvo,' and 'Saab,' and before the war we even seriously studied the Swedish economic model of state administration, with the intention of introducing it in Chechnya. And now we can add to all this the fact that Sweden is among those few truly free countries who are not afraid to draw Rusnya's displeasure. Remain free!

Respectfully yours,

Abdallah Shamil Abu-Idris (Shamil Basayev)

http://www.kavkazcenter.com/eng/cont.../24/3640.shtml

Wow that was a waste of 4.6 minutes. That was like a grade one presentation. Typical what they said nothing happens by chance, especially something as complex as a cell - yeah whatever. Doesn't even explain the mitochondria's similarities to bactheria not just at dna level but other features. Doesn't explain why peeps that smoke have their epithelium change from ciliated columnar to non ciliated columnar inorder to protect them. If we are to believe that all man came from adam and eve then not only would we all be related but their would be vast number of more cases of genetic diseases then there is now.

thats pretty cool had no idea about it. Im glad sweden has taken that stance.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Sweden is all terrorists friend! Allah akbar!!!

Thread Information