Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer

Soul question. New souls and animals

This is mostly to christians and muslims but every other religion can shim in.

Everyone has a soul I assume according to the bible? Is it the same in the koran?

Where does the new souls come from since there is alot more people today then earlier? I guess the question is where are we before we are born

Also does animals have souls according to christianity, judaism or islam

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    This is mostly to christians and muslims but every other religion can shim in.

Everyone has a soul I assume according to the bible? Is it the same in the koran?

Where does the new souls come from since there is alot more people today then earlier? I guess the question is where are we before we are born

Also does animals have souls according to christianity, judaism or islam
    according to ISLAM , Allah has created all the souls and knows how many will walk the earth from DAY 1 to the END .............. so basically its been set to as how many people will be born and then live a life to whatever end , and if u ask where are we before that well , all i remember is i was aware of my being self the day i was born .................. so in a view a soul is born with the birth of a new human being .

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    the soul is the breath of god in us. before we are "born", there is no soul or anything. as for animals, they may or may not, i dont think it says anything to this in the bible so i dont know.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    This will help and are the most talked about versus in the Bible relating to the "Soul" and "spirit

What the soul is
    Man is a soul.................Ge 2:7, 1Co 15:45; Jos 11:11; Ac 27:37
    animals also called souls.....................Nu 31:28;Re 16:3; Le 24:18
    Soul has blood,eats,can die.................Jer 2:34; Le 7:18; Eze 18:4
    Man, having life, is said to have soul.................Mr 8:36; Joh 10:15

Difference between soul and spirit

Life as a person or creature is soul.....................Joh 10;15; Le 17:11
    Life-force activating souls called "spirit"............................Ps 146:4; 104:29
    When one dies, control of life-force returns to God.........................Ec 12:7
    God alone can put life force into action........................Eze 37:12-14

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by max2extreme
    the soul is the breath of god in us. before we are "born", there is no soul or anything. as for animals, they may or may not, i dont think it says anything to this in the bible so i dont know.
    actually i have to agree with u on the BREATH OF GOD thing , we also believe Allah blew the soul into us when we are born so , basically its the same concept of a soul being GOD's breath .

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    johan, in "the case for the creator", lee's newest book, it goes into souls. hey if you trust me or have a po box, shoot me a pm with the address and ill send you a copy of his book we talked about before. ive read it and dont need it anymore. and since im moving, it'll be one less thing to pack.

Thread Information