Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer

militia guy, singer

I dont know why a mod hasnt stepped in on this but can you 2 plz take the bullshit to pm's I(and I hope the rest of the active members on this forum)realy think the insulting just ruins half of the threads.
    Sometimes its funny but most of the time its just moronic.

singern is offline Banned
    Why the double standard?
    When you and others go back and forth debating your faith, and other subjects close to you there is no holds bared.

I will continue to stand for peace, coexistence, justice, and the complete eradication of terrorism in our world. I take pride in this, I will never find the perverted posts written by these godless animals anything less then inhuman, and intolerable.

perhaps you should take a moment and reflect.
    Last edited by singern; 05-19-2005 at 11:19 AM.

I dont think I have ever insulted a belife or person when I debate religion if I have plz point me towards a thread where I have done that.

I dont mind you standing for those things, I aggre with it fully. But insulting any belife doesnt lead to peace or coexistence....

But I do have to give it to you. Some of the things you write are god damn funny

Quote Originally Posted by johan
    I dont think I have ever insulted a belife or person when I debate religion if I have plz point me towards a thread where I have done that.

I dont mind you standing for those things, I aggre with it fully. But insulting any belife doesnt lead to peace or coexistence....

But I do have to give it to you. Some of the things you write are god damn funny

I accept, and respect everything you said, except the perverting of Islam or any religion to justify crimes, is not a legitimate form of faith. and as such makes it open season on the bloodsuckers.

But if someone is following a perverted form of islam what do you think would be most efficent in showing them they are wrong. Insulting there belifes or discusing with them, calmly pointing out any errors you se?

But I also do understand that reason with a fanatic(not that I think militiaguy is a fanatic, I havent read enough of what he writes to have a oppinion on him)is pretty pointless. But its still better then intentionaly pissing them off.

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    I dont know why a mod hasnt stepped in on this but can you 2 plz take the bullshit to pm's I(and I hope the rest of the active members on this forum)realy think the insulting just ruins half of the threads.
    Sometimes its funny but most of the time its just moronic.
    thanks for bringing this out eventhough its clear who is insulting and spilling out his hatred anyway I will take it into consideration but do you think the other part is enough wise and mature to understand and stop his childish acts?

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    thanks for bringing this out eventhough its clear who is insulting and spilling out his hatred anyway I will take it into consideration but do you think the other part is enough wise and mature to understand and stop his childish acts?
    You act normal, and tell your opinion. Then singern, shows his hateful nature at Muslims and Arabs, hiding behind a mask of hatred toward terrorists.

He doesnt fool anybody.

He is the person that always asks for this part of the forum to be shutdown. Now he is the one putting all the hate on it.

Ranger5 is offline Junior Member
    Don't they have religous sites for you guys?

Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    You act normal, and tell your opinion. Then singern, shows his hateful nature at Muslims and Arabs, hiding behind a mask of hatred toward terrorists.

He doesnt fool anybody.

He is the person that always asks for this part of the forum to be shutdown. Now he is the one putting all the hate on it.
    Cry me a river .
    You have no problem presenting your hateful anti Jewish and anti Israel anti America, anti civilization bulsheit, and that’s OK. But when you and the Hezbala terrorist get taken out with the trash, you start whining and crying like the ignorant children you are.

So I say to you

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Johan, good thread. And if I can answer it. This forum came between a very dear and long time friend of mine, Rak_Ani. When she left here in a blaze of ***cough*** glory I decided to step back and leave the guys at it. The very nature of this forum means its always going to have some form of conflict on it, and moderating it is a full time job, time I don't have.

This is a fact, and I'm not trying to stir trouble here. But if people here want to talk about hate, I still have an email telling me why one particular member here wants Rak_Ani dead!. I'm sure that member doesn't want me to throw that one out. So before some people here start crying to members and Moderators about hatefull threads etc from Singern they should remember the saying ''people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones''.

Only tonight I sent Singern an extremly stern PM setting out the limitations of where he can and can not go. The other party knows the rules since sending me that email I mentioned above.

I think this about covers any issue's at hand here.

Thread Information