Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    IronFreakX is offline Banned

Post is this true or bullshit???

is it true that if a born muslim changes religions to christianity, buddhism or atheisim etc........(just nething else really) its "halal" <<(ok according to islam)to kill them???

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    It Wouldnt Supprise Me!

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by CrystalMethodX
    is it true that if a born muslim changes religions to christianity, buddhism or atheisim etc........(just nething else really) its "halal" <<(ok according to islam)to kill them???
    its bullshit !

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    muslims are killing muslims daily...they dont care.
    Zarqawi even claimed thats is fine to do so.....

Not related to your question, but post worthy...what a shame
    not a single muslim nation is standing up to defend this...what a shame...

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by SS1476
    muslims are killing muslims daily...they dont care.
    Zarqawi even claimed thats is fine to do so.....

Not related to your question, but post worthy...what a shame
    not a single muslim nation is standing up to defend this...what a shame...
    for me i really dont care what the SO CALLED muslims are doing , but if u ask me about ISLAM , the religion does not teach such things , these are man's own pervertedness in play .

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    I suppose that's what Christians have to do, at least it's what the Bible says:

Exodus 20:3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
    Exodus 22:20 He that sacrificeth unto any god, save unto the LORD only, he shall be utterly destroyed.

-Tock

Quote Originally Posted by ZOAIB
    for me i really dont care what the SO CALLED muslims are doing , but if u ask me about ISLAM , the religion does not teach such things , these are man's own pervertedness in play .
    Are U denying the fact that they claim to be doing
    this in the name of Islam?

I know I would feel uncomfortable if extremists
    wer highjacking my religion. All the more reason for
    ARAB leaders to stand up and condemn wahabism..

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    its bullshit !
    no disrespect to you or your faith, but what is the islamic rule as far as killing infidels in general? even if the islamic peace applied to all your muslim brothers, if he stopped being a muslim and became an infidel, wouldn't the same rules apply?

alphaman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tock

Exodus 22:20 He that sacrificeth unto any god, save unto the LORD only, he shall be utterly destroyed.

-Tock
    Give it a rest. Everyone knows that scripture can be interpreted many ways, including you.

And you never responded to the post in the thread titled: "Jesus found other than the Bible".

I would think it's true since Muslims declare holy war on all the "infidels". I think a Muslim's conversion to a new religion would would qualify them as an infidel from a Muslim perspective.

this person was me, i doubted the whole idea of islam since i was 10-12 at 13-14 i hated it and decided im no longer a muslim , i got into fights bcuz of it and some1 told me hes gonna kill me and he'll go to heaven if he does wtfffff!!!!

maybe i should just go bomb a mosque full of muslims and well settle this whole thing

One more thing:muslims go and try to spread their cause rite? the quran and god and all that bullshit
    now is it true if some1 tries to spread a different religion and not a god 1 but agaisnt all of them like satanism that muslims have the rite to kill them according to quran????

seriously i am not kidding now if that is true then i also have the rite to kill muslims)and just might do it since i have no fingerprints,dna,blood nothing at the goverment) cuz theyre spreading a religion that interfers with mine ????

this person was me, i doubted the whole idea of islam since i was 10-12 at 13-14 i hated it and decided im no longer a muslim , i got into fights bcuz of it and some1 told me hes gonna kill me and he'll go to heaven if he does wtfffff!!!!

maybe i should just go bomb a mosque full of muslims and well settle this whole thing

One more thing:muslims go and try to spread their cause rite? the quran and god and all that bullshit
    now is it true if some1 tries to spread a different religion and not a god 1 but agaisnt all of them like satanism that muslims have the rite to kill them according to quran????

seriously i am not kidding now if that is true then i also have the rite to kill muslims)and just might do it since i have no fingerprints,dna,blood nothing at the goverment) cuz theyre spreading a religion that interfers with mine ????
    Infedels are no one in their world...the extremits have hi-jacked
    a religion. And many men in the Arab world fear their satanic
    ways, and would much rather sit back and let others do the
    dirty work. MAny wander the streets looking for direction, and
    are easily misled into "JIHAD"...what else is there to live for ..

The "Infedels" are viewed as that...nothing. Even the most
    peaceful muslims would not be-friend a NON MUSLIM, not as a "true freind" but more of an aquaintance. The problem is there is no
    leadership in the ARAB world condemming these acts..

They be-head...and we what, take silly pics...

The radicals have fu@ked it up for many, but this goes back
    to Saudi Arabia and their WAHABISM. They grew the snake
    and now the snake is going to bite them in the ass.

Theres too much free money floating around SA, and their support
    for WAHABISM needs to stop....peroid. Only then can the world live in peace
    and not these Lost Souls that wander the streets daily looking
    to protest or insult ANY western nation, for any reason..

Stop Wahabism
    Stop the medrasas

DEMOCRACY

This word is feared...dont know why, maybe a fellow
    member could explain this on the behalf of muslims...

Iran going to the EU this week will be interesting....

zOaib is offline VET
    Are U denying the fact that they claim to be doing
    this in the name of Islam?

I know I would feel uncomfortable if extremists
    wer highjacking my religion. All the more reason for
    ARAB leaders to stand up and condemn wahabism..
    tell me something u retard , if i go and kill someone and say JESUS told me to do so , what would u take me as ????

even if they say they are killing in the name of islam doesnt mean islam is responsible for their way of thinking , HITLER killed in the name of christianity so does this mean christianity is to blame ................. i think u need to get some LOGIC classes ..............

and when and where did u see me deny the fact they r using islam to justify there doings ............ NOWHERE ........... stop asuming about me and learn a little , all your replies against my posts are very stereotypically thought of , ........... first know the person and then spit the BS !

zOaib is offline VET
    i dont know how many times i have said this , I GUESS ILL HAVE TO REPEAT IT 4 U 2 ............

the people who have hijacked islam to justify what they do , are mostly the illiterate % of the muslim nations , and they all are under some imam leading them astray in his own way ................ people who stand up against these kind of people muslims , dont get an applause for it , they usually end up loosing their lives , there is a lot of BS happening and i think the lucky ones and the smart ones have relocated themselves from such corruption ............ arabs have never stood up against anythign united , for a long long time ............ usually muslims worst enemies are muslims themselves ........... so if u ask me i DONT KNOW , but i do not support terrorism in the sense of killing of civilains .................

zOaib is offline VET
    Infedels are no one in their world...the extremits have hi-jacked
    a religion. And many men in the Arab world fear their satanic
    ways, and would much rather sit back and let others do the
    dirty work. MAny wander the streets looking for direction, and
    are easily misled into "JIHAD"...what else is there to live for ..

The "Infedels" are viewed as that...nothing. Even the most
    peaceful muslims would not be-friend a NON MUSLIM, not as a "true freind" but more of an aquaintance. The problem is there is no
    leadership in the ARAB world condemming these acts..

They be-head...and we what, take silly pics...

The radicals have fu@ked it up for many, but this goes back
    to Saudi Arabia and their WAHABISM. They grew the snake
    and now the snake is going to bite them in the ass.

Theres too much free money floating around SA, and their support
    for WAHABISM needs to stop....peroid. Only then can the world live in peace
    and not these Lost Souls that wander the streets daily looking
    to protest or insult ANY western nation, for any reason..

Stop Wahabism
    Stop the medrasas

DEMOCRACY

This word is feared...dont know why, maybe a fellow
    member could explain this on the behalf of muslims...

Iran going to the EU this week will be interesting....

do u know which civilization or religon preached DEMOCRACY even before u guys knew this word ....................

ISLAM ....................... in its true sense ISLAM is the most democratic religion there is .................... U will find the correct applications of this during MUhammed (pbuh) period and after him the 4 kaliphs , who were the care takers of islam , and the kaliphs were chosen by the people to lead them ............... etc etc ...................... BUT NOW ................ in the muslims world he who has the most thugs and the money is the leader FCUK democracy , they fear this word because it will enable the people to be more powerful , but sons of ministers and kings and princes , wont allow this to happen , and so we have this BS to deal with .............

so its ok to spread another religion thats anit-muslim and "true muslims" (like u say zoaib not the ones that are just called muslims and use islam to justify their acts) will not think bout doing me ne harm but answering in a civil way or should i expect some suicide bombers?

zOaib is offline VET
    so its ok to spread another religion thats anit-muslim and "true muslims" (like u say zoaib not the ones that are just called muslims and use islam to justify their acts) will not think bout doing me ne harm but answering in a civil way or should i expect some suicide bombers?
    i promise i wont blow u up man !

seriously if u take the muslims here in USA , or most european countries are into building the right image of islam rather than these illiterate trash who got nothing more but hate !

when muslims ruled over spain and most of eatern europe , christians and jews were allowed to preach and practice their beliefs ................ and i dont see any harm in it because it depends on individuals what they want to do with their lives , if they want to be somethign other than muslims so be it ............. the ones who want to stay muslims will be muslims !
    Last edited by ZOAIB; 05-22-2005 at 11:55 AM.

peace thnx

Originally Posted by Tock

-Tock

Quote Originally Posted by alphaman
    Give it a rest. Everyone knows that scripture can be interpreted many ways, including you.
    Exodus 20:3 is only the First Commandment, which fundamentalist Christians are so anxious to have posted in public school classrooms across the USA. And 22:20 is just a few paragraphs away, and calls for death to those who practice other religions.

Seems pretty cut and dried to me . . . maybe you can figure out some way to soft-peddle those scriptures or interpret in some way that allows folks who sacrifice to other gods to live.

Give it a try, if you will . . .

Tock

The people who have hijacked islam to justify what they do , are mostly the illiterate % of the muslim nations , and they all are under some imam leading them astray in his own way ................
    Not unlike what's happened to Christianity here in the US.
    -Tock

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    i'm muslim, and there are no such a thing in the quran

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    a true muslim believes in only to things, quran and Mohamad the prophet sayings. and neither says that, that theory is only for extremists and idiots
    Last edited by smokethedays; 05-22-2005 at 05:43 PM. Reason: mis-spelling

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays
    a true muslim believes in only to things, quran and Mohamad the prophet sayings. and neither says that, that theory is only for extremists and idiots
    THANK U !

Ma'salaam

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    muslims are killing muslims daily...
    What is your point? Christians kill Christians daily.

Quote Originally Posted by Tock
    Originally Posted by Tock

-Tock

Exodus 20:3 is only the First Commandment, which fundamentalist Christians are so anxious to have posted in public school classrooms across the USA. And 22:20 is just a few paragraphs away, and calls for death to those who practice other religions.

Seems pretty cut and dried to me . . . maybe you can figure out some way to soft-peddle those scriptures or interpret in some way that allows folks who sacrifice to other gods to live.

Give it a try, if you will . . .

Tock
    The thread is about whether Muslims are supposed to kill non-Muslims or not, and you try to quote a scripture saying that Christians beleive the same. You interpret the scripture as God saying that we are to kill all non-Christians? God says that he is the one to judge man, not us! You constantly attack the Christian faith, even in threads which have nothing to do w/ Christiantity! You are a bitter, transparent man.

It's time you stop evading the idea I posed, and do some defending of your own faith/lifestyle, instead of attacking other people's. Life is a two way street and if you wanna dish it, you gotta stand up like a man and take it. PLEASE respond to post #42 in this thread!

jesus found in other than bible

Quote Originally Posted by MMA
    no disrespect to you or your faith, but what is the islamic rule as far as killing infidels in general? even if the islamic peace applied to all your muslim brothers, if he stopped being a muslim and became an infidel, wouldn't the same rules apply?
    You cant kill anyone, unless they are fighting you. Even when they are fighting you specific rules apply.

Islam has first drawn a clear line of distinction between the combatants and the non-combatants of the enemy country.

As far as the non-combatant population is concerned such as women, children, the old and the infirm, etc.

The instructions of the Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) are as follows:

"Do not kill any old person, any child or any woman" (Abu Dawud). "Do not kill the monks in monasteries" or "Do not kill the people who are sitting in places of worship" (Musnad of Ibn Hanbal).

So as long as you're not old, muslim, woman, child, monk, or sitting in church, you're free game?

So as long as you're not old, muslim, woman, child, monk, or sitting in church, you're free game?
    This are rules in a battle/war. Not everyday life.

Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    This are rules in a battle/war. Not everyday life.
    What's the definintion of "Jihad", then?

What's the definintion of "Jihad", then?
    Jihad is a very complex word.

This site which is non-Islamic, describes it well.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jihad

Jihad is a very complex word.

This site which is non-Islamic, describes it well.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jihad

Way to smokescreen dude.

What is your point? Christians kill Christians daily.

Listen RPG and ZOAIB,

I understand that u both feel the need to defend
    this when someone like me comes along and questions it.
    As for that statement quoted above by me,..its true..isnt it??

They are doing to keep the radical ways alive, they are killing
    their fellow muslims to show the world just how evil they are..
    Where do you see christin suicide bombers looking to hurt
    INNOCENT woman and children for an Ideal

I have said this several times, and U both know and agree with me
    on it, only the muslims that stand and fight will defeat this ideal.
    Yes..yes...the occupation..I know!! But what would happen if
    the coalition were to leave...Iraq is not ready.
    Do either of U know the time it took for democracy in America?
    Do either of U know about the civil war?

christians killing christins...in what way? for a radical
    Ideal? In what do you mean? Im curious about this..

ZOAIB,

DO you really feel the need to call me a moron? this is the
    second time U have insulted me. Preaching democracy and living
    it are TWO different things Zoaib. Theres no democracy,are
    woman free?? BTW...for the record...Im ORTHODOX, were democracy
    started, and practiced, not just mentioned..

If U feel like talking and debating this, theres no need for
    the insults...no need for U to call me a moron, or idiot as in
    a previous thread...lets keep it civil. Im not being confrontational...
    No need for u to be, If u know, then explain...dont insult.

Listen RPG and ZOAIB,

They are doing to keep the radical ways alive, they are killing
    their fellow muslims to show the world just how evil they are..
    Where do you see christin suicide bombers looking to hurt
    INNOCENT woman and children for an Ideal
    I'd like to know this as well.

zOaib is offline VET

ZOAIB,

DO you really feel the need to call me a moron? this is the
    second time U have insulted me. Preaching democracy and living
    it are TWO different things Zoaib. Theres no democracy,are
    woman free?? BTW...for the record...Im ORTHODOX, were democracy
    started, and practiced, not just mentioned..

If U feel like talking and debating this, theres no need for
    the insults...no need for U to call me a moron, or idiot as in
    a previous thread...lets keep it civil. Im not being confrontational...
    No need for u to be, If u know, then explain...dont insult.

the insults were not started by me , u should check your tone of engagement in the previous replies to all my posts ......... anyways , do tell me how long ago were women given their rights in the USA which is now the most democratic country in the world , what 100 yrs ago ................. what about before that christians have been around for a while, women were always put down ................. 1400 yrs ago , ISLAM gave women their rights , in every field of life .................. the culture norms and practices of different ethnic backgrounds in muslim countries now changed all those initial ideals and twisted them to their own society views ................ for me dont talk about the present muslims i did not convert to ISLAM by looking how evil muslims are , i converted based on the teaching of the Quran , and the practical application of the Holy Book in the life of Muhammed (pbuh) ................ i dont like whats going on these days ................ at all and i dont support any of it ......... u want to talk to me about religon plz do ............ thas my area of expertise , politics are evil and there is and never will be anything good comming out of it anytime soon , and thats the area i avoid ..................

for whats happening in IRAQ the radicals are like cockroaches and they r mixed , some are freedom fighters and some kill both freedom fighters and other civilians altogether , and in the whole comotion of things its pretty crazy , cause some of those people killing soldiers relate to the people who got bombed mistakenly while they were sleeping or having dinner with their families , and all they got was an OOPS SORRY ! ............

i dont know but i am not a psychiatrist , but i'd be pretty pissed if i had to pick and arm there and a leg here of my family members ...............

so my 2 cents about u guys who love talking about IRAQ is , that sitting here in a nice peaceful environment , u r not fit well not even qualified to give and opinion to whats goign on there and whats wrong and whats right .......... but u know whose got it real bad , its the people living in IRAQ if they dont get killed by the US bombings or military actions , thye r being killed by the cockroaches ................. and all i can say is MAY GOD HELP THEM ALL !

islam didnt give women all their rites dont muslim women have to cover their bodies and hair??? and men have to cover thier knees and above their bellies or smth wtf (or is that fake islam again?)

neway i hate both islam,muslims and arabs(sadly part of my family was from palestine a long time ago but wtf i hate nething associated with them )
    the whole middle eastern area and parts of africa (esp egypt,libya) needs to be nuked erased from the world map then rebuilt again

the insults were not started by me , u should check your tone of engagement in the previous replies to all my posts ......... anyways , do tell me how long ago were women given their rights in the USA which is now the most democratic country in the world , what 100 yrs ago ................. what about before that christians have been around for a while, women were always put down ................. 1400 yrs ago , ISLAM gave women their rights , in every field of life .................. the culture norms and practices of different ethnic backgrounds in muslim countries now changed all those initial ideals and twisted them to their own society views.

................ for me dont talk about the present muslims i did not convert to ISLAM by looking how evil muslims are , i converted based on the teaching of the Quran , and the practical application of the Holy Book in the life of Muhammed (pbuh) ................ i dont like whats going on these days ................ at all and i dont support any of it ......... u want to talk to me about religon plz do ............ thas my area of expertise , politics are evil and there is and never will be anything good comming out of it anytime soon , and thats the area i avoid ..................

for whats happening in IRAQ the radicals are like cockroaches and they r mixed , some are freedom fighters and some kill both freedom fighters and other civilians altogether , and in the whole comotion of things its pretty crazy , cause some of those people killing soldiers relate to the people who got bombed mistakenly while they were sleeping or having dinner with their families , and all they got was an OOPS SORRY ! ............

i dont know but i am not a psychiatrist , but i'd be pretty pissed if i had to pick and arm there and a leg here of my family members ...............

so my 2 cents about u guys who love talking about IRAQ is , that sitting here in a nice peaceful environment , u r not fit well not even qualified to give and opinion to whats goign on there and whats wrong and whats right .......... but u know whose got it real bad , its the people living in IRAQ if they dont get killed by the US bombings or military actions , thye r being killed by the cockroaches ................. and all i can say is MAY GOD HELP THEM ALL !
    HAHA my tone?? awwhhh

ALL U do is babble...plain and simple!! blah..blah..
    COLLATERAL DAMAGE....its unavoidable..but wait, U
    would rather have SADAAM in power...sure, let the muslim
    keep filling the muslim mass graves...whatever..

U say 100 years..so what does that mean?? that democracy
    in the middle east hasnt reached "its time" yet..LOL
    Listen to yourself trying to explain how women are free in
    a religion where they are not!! Are U believing your own words?
    WOMEN ARE NOT FREE<--------STOP LYING!!

U speak as if ISLAM is the only true religion and all
    others are heresay, or simply pointless
    ..<---yea right!!

U answer no questions, but like to make run on
    statements that simply repeat over and over again...

U know what...my tone was more than acceptable, but
    your embarrasement is what set this off, and the tone came from
    U...not me. Your defence for "Islam" is understood...but stop the spin...
    I was looking for honest conversation, but your more interested
    in being confrontational..I dont deal with morons like U, and I could call
    u that simply because U did first.....

MURPHY'S LAW:

Never argue with a fool,
    some cant tell the difference

"Do not kill any old person, any child or any woman" (Abu Dawud). "Do not kill the monks in monasteries" or "Do not kill the people who are sitting in places of worship" (Musnad of Ibn Hanbal).
    SO its safe to say the best place for an attack
    on the Infedels...is from inside a mosque?

Or are these muslims considered cowards for hiding
    in a place of worship...

Or are these muslims considered heros for hiding in
    a place of worship....

N00b is offline Banned
    islam didnt give women all their rites dont muslim women have to cover their bodies and hair??? and men have to cover thier knees and above their bellies or smth wtf (or is that fake islam again?)

neway i hate both islam,muslims and arabs(sadly part of my family was from palestine a long time ago but wtf i hate nething associated with them )
    the whole middle eastern area and parts of africa (esp egypt,libya) needs to be nuked erased from the world map then rebuilt again
    I don't know why I will bother but..... Women cover up nowadays but from reading history it is true Islam was first in giving women their rights. It's the culture of many ARAB countries, especially Saudi Arabia, that they cover up. If you're able to read, I suggest cracking open a history book. If it's a hard task, you can have someone read it to you.

N00b is offline Banned
    SO its safe to say the best place for an attack
    on the Infedels...is from inside a mosque?

Or are these muslims considered cowards for hiding
    in a place of worship...

Or are these muslims considered heros for hiding in
    a place of worship....
    The answer is #2, they are cowards for hiding in a mosque.

zOaib is offline VET
    HAHA my tone?? awwhhh

ALL U do is babble...plain and simple!! blah..blah..
    COLLATERAL DAMAGE....its unavoidable..but wait, U
    would rather have SADAAM in power...sure, let the muslim
    keep filling the muslim mass graves...whatever..

U say 100 years..so what does that mean?? that democracy
    in the middle east hasnt reached "its time" yet..LOL
    Listen to yourself trying to explain how women are free in
    a religion where they are not!! Are U believing your own words?
    WOMEN ARE NOT FREE<--------STOP LYING!!

U speak as if ISLAM is the only true religion and all
    others are heresay, or simply pointless
    ..<---yea right!!

U answer no questions, but like to make run on
    statements that simply repeat over and over again...

U know what...my tone was more than acceptable, but
    your embarrasement is what set this off, and the tone came from
    U...not me. Your defence for "Islam" is understood...but stop the spin...
    I was looking for honest conversation, but your more interested
    in being confrontational..I dont deal with morons like U, and I could call
    u that simply because U did first.....

MURPHY'S LAW:

Never argue with a fool,
    some cant tell the difference
    being a retard ! u really cannot get it through your THICK head , ISLAM is not being practiced by muslims right ! and that is my whole point whether women now r free or not , u may want to look at islamic history , specially the era of Muhammed (pbuh) ........... sheesh , no wonder i gotta repeat what i am saying , its really hard to get it through your skull !

i'd like to see your opinon if it was the US citizens getting bombed for collateral damage (so dont tell me for one second it wouldnt piss u off if your family got bombed, and ull be satisfied by saying its okay we are goign to get freedom in the end so let them bobm our houses , LETS BE FREE , YAY FOR FREEDOM lol).................. but what can i say u really cant understand my simple bamblings .............. u represent HYPOCRACY in its true essence so go talk your peaceful conversations to someone who is not a moron like me .
    Last edited by ZOAIB; 05-24-2005 at 10:23 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information