Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 32 of 32
  1. #1
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328

  2. #2
    IronFreakX's Avatar
    IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    8,803
    hahahah dude thats ****ing funny should be posted in the lounge ****ing funny

  3. #3
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    Quote Originally Posted by CrystalMethodX
    hahahah dude thats ****ing funny should be posted in the lounge ****ing funny
    and they r the royal guard lol, i think the queen is pissed off now.

  4. #4
    alphaman's Avatar
    alphaman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    The Ron Paul War Room
    Posts
    2,727
    How are they sick? Look at you avatar dude!

  5. #5
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    this is Sharon the prime minister of the so called "israel"

  6. #6
    UrbanLegend's Avatar
    UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,709
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    this is Sharon the prime minister of the so called "israel"


    You mean that place that Mulsims DO NOT control, and that Jews do?

  7. #7
    alphaman's Avatar
    alphaman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    The Ron Paul War Room
    Posts
    2,727
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    this is Sharon the prime minister of the so called "israel"
    I know that. How does that make it any less sick than the video?

    Ahh.. you saw my post about there being no such thing as Palestine?

  8. #8
    singern's Avatar
    singern is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Chicago/Israel
    Posts
    2,239
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    this is Sharon the prime minister of the so called "israel"
    "So called Israel" You mean youíve never been there, its a beautiful place full of pristine nature, Biblical Jewish history, and lovely friendly people. But oh yeah thatís right you are a terrorist, sorry you wont be allowed in, ever, get used to it monkey boy.

    And honestly the avatar is pretty funny, Iíve passed it on to friends, hope you donít mind.



    God bless the United States of America, its allies, and the war on terror.
    .
    Last edited by singern; 05-26-2005 at 01:37 PM.

  9. #9
    alphaman's Avatar
    alphaman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    The Ron Paul War Room
    Posts
    2,727
    I'm not a prude, and I'm not turning my nose up at the humor of Militiaguy's avatar, I'm just wondering how the G-rated video is considered sick.

  10. #10
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Israel is a temporary entity.

    About the video, its good to see, the insurgents are fighting girls in Iraq.

  11. #11
    RA's Avatar
    RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Getting madcow treatments
    Posts
    18,715
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Israel is a temporary entity.

    About the video, its good to see, the insurgents are fighting girls in Iraq.

    #1 Why? The arabs going to come up with a bigger rock throwing machine?

    #2 They got so much time on their hands after wippen your boyz asses, they even make videos.

  12. #12
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    #1 Why? The arabs going to come up with a bigger rock throwing machine?

    #2 They got so much time on their hands after wippen your boyz asses, they even make videos.
    1) They will eventually, a huge rock throwing machine.

    2) Thats funny. The Iraqi war is a lost war for the coalition, now the coalition is trying to see how the retreat, without looking like losers.

  13. #13
    RA's Avatar
    RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Getting madcow treatments
    Posts
    18,715
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    1) They will eventually, a huge rock throwing machine.

    2) Thats funny. The Iraqi war is a lost war for the coalition, now the coalition is trying to see how the retreat, without looking like losers.
    cmon, the first one was funny also. As long as G. Bush is pres. we will not leave Iraq to the "insurgents"

  14. #14
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN

    2) Thats funny. The Iraqi war is a lost war for the coalition, now the coalition is trying to see how the retreat, without looking like losers.
    yea and he have the face to say "They got so much time on their hands after wippen your boyz asses, they even make videos"

  15. #15
    IronFreakX's Avatar
    IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    8,803
    they do, theyre just being nice by not flooding u all with napalm and taking more time to do it in a less harmful way too bad i wanted to see some iraqis burned to death

  16. #16
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    Quote Originally Posted by CrystalMethodX
    too bad i wanted to see some iraqis burned to death

  17. #17
    IronFreakX's Avatar
    IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    8,803
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    hey just admit that u love fatties and just have sharons face on there just to fool ppl thats it outta hate


    hey fattie lover

  18. #18
    Syndicate's Avatar
    Syndicate is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    484
    Militiaguy - Your saying the same thing about americans dying. So dont cry wolf.

  19. #19
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Syndicate
    Militiaguy - Your saying the same thing about americans dying. So dont cry wolf.
    tell me wher did i say that i want to see american burned to death ? tell me?

  20. #20
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    Quote Originally Posted by CrystalMethodX
    too bad i wanted to see some iraqis burned to death

  21. #21
    IronFreakX's Avatar
    IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    8,803
    werent u the idiot that wanted ppl to change their avatars cuz they were offensive and women put more offensive avatars and this guys showed u some pics

    STFU

  22. #22
    RA's Avatar
    RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Getting madcow treatments
    Posts
    18,715
    Quote Originally Posted by CrystalMethodX
    hey just admit that u love fatties and just have sharons face on there just to fool ppl thats it outta hate


    hey fattie lover

    omg.... thats funny as hell...

  23. #23
    S.P.G's Avatar
    S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    uk/ south east
    Posts
    4,538
    that was funny....

  24. #24
    aminophiliac's Avatar
    aminophiliac is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Norcal
    Posts
    79
    i think it at least proves that coalition forces would be a lot more fun to hang out with than insurgents, even though I do love camel tipping.

  25. #25
    GQ-Bouncer's Avatar
    GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    look beyond what you see
    Posts
    2,304
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    1) They will eventually, a huge rock throwing machine.

    2) Thats funny. The Iraqi war is a lost war for the coalition, now the coalition is trying to see how the retreat, without looking like losers.

    1) haha

    2) the iraqi war hasnt been lost, the uniformed troops have been defeated, the government has been toppled and the dictator has been captured.

    - Its like saying Russia didnt defeat the Chechens

  26. #26
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    Quote Originally Posted by GQ-Bouncer
    1) haha

    2) the iraqi war hasnt been lost, the uniformed troops have been defeated, the government has been toppled and the dictator has been captured.

    - Its like saying Russia didnt defeat the Chechens
    all the strategic analysist said and warned the USA that the war will begin after the overthrow of the iraqi regime, wolfovits said " thank god the UN is dead" thinking it will be a walk in a park in Iraq and now the USA army is bleeding in Iraq, everyday when I turn on the news I hear 2 to 3 americans soldiers died, its not wrong to admit that strategicaly you lost the war because the resistance operations are still there and you lost on the political level also, If I put myself in your place I know what you are feeling and I admit it is hard to believe that you lost a war but sometime to spare lives and to shed blood you have to correct the wrong and make the good choice, the good choice her is the withdrawal from Iraq, plus the USA have to correct its foreign policy towards the muslims and the arabs thats a long term solution to all the problems in the middle east well not only in the middle east in all the world.

  27. #27
    IronFreakX's Avatar
    IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    8,803
    no the us forign policy towards muslims , arabs has to stricter i think they should kill them all

  28. #28
    GQ-Bouncer's Avatar
    GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    look beyond what you see
    Posts
    2,304
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    all the strategic analysist said and warned the USA that the war will begin after the overthrow of the iraqi regime, wolfovits said " thank god the UN is dead" thinking it will be a walk in a park in Iraq and now the USA army is bleeding in Iraq, everyday when I turn on the news I hear 2 to 3 americans soldiers died, its not wrong to admit that strategicaly you lost the war because the resistance operations are still there and you lost on the political level also, If I put myself in your place I know what you are feeling and I admit it is hard to believe that you lost a war but sometime to spare lives and to shed blood you have to correct the wrong and make the good choice, the good choice her is the withdrawal from Iraq, plus the USA have to correct its foreign policy towards the muslims and the arabs thats a long term solution to all the problems in the middle east well not only in the middle east in all the world.
    who are you trying to kid? honestly? the terrorists now are nothing more than a well disciplined organized crime gang, its all about police enforcement from here on in.

    - foriegn policy towards muslims???!!! are you on crack??!!!! mabey you should look up what happened in Bosnia - did Iraq send troops to stop the genocide of muslims?

    NATO is the only force in the world who will liberate the oppressed - mabey you should be praising them instead

  29. #29
    GQ-Bouncer's Avatar
    GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    look beyond what you see
    Posts
    2,304
    LOL no reply huh?

  30. #30
    3Vandoo's Avatar
    3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Bandit County
    Posts
    4,249
    Yep, now explain me why there two SAS soldiers showing up in the video, did the cameraman signed the secrecy act!

  31. #31
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by GQ-Bouncer

    - Its like saying Russia didnt defeat the Chechens
    Russia has 100,000 troops in Russia, and they are still getting crushed by 3000 to 5000 Chechen Fighters.

    Everyday a dozen Russia soldiers are killed.

    The recent war has been going on for 10 years, and its just the beginning.

  32. #32
    3Vandoo's Avatar
    3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Bandit County
    Posts
    4,249
    100 000 unmotivated soldiers vs 5000 motvated fighters!

    unfair!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •