Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned

«My children will be terrorists»

"We, Chechens, have never been terrorists. Simply Chechens have always struggled for freedom of the beloved Native land, but Russian named this struggle to be gangsterism, fanaticism, and now also terrorism, therefore my children necessarily will become "terrorists", as we, those, who have survived, should revenge for the innocently shed blood of the Chechen people. We shall change names, surnames, nationality but we shall revenge. I cannot forgive Russians for what I have seen, what they have done to my country, to my people, my brothers, and personally to me. My wife will become a producer of "terrorists". We shall devote the rest of our life to this purpose".

Issa, 41 year, village Alhazurovo, the CRI

Despite of the information blockade of the events happening in the Chechen Republic , our edition receives new proofs of horrors of the war and sufferings of the peace inhabitants. The material made by Raisa Alarova in the zone of the conflict also testifies to it.

I meet new refugees from the Chechen Republic . They cannot and do not want to speak about anything any more… Their life is over for them… The doomsday has already come for them - the representation about the hell fades in comparison to what they have sustained. I hardly manage to make them - the ruins of human souls - mutter a word.

"Have you seen the horror films? So, what Russian soldiers do is much more awfully. It seems to you, that it does not happen in reality, that you are having a dreadful dream, because a human cannot do such, in fact it cannot happen to people", - 45 years old Zuleiha says , and then she tells me about her neighbor Aisa.

Aisa ran from Komsomolskoye to Groznyy. But, when they began to bomb Groznyy, she returned to Komsomolskoye. And when they captured the village, soldiers entered her house and asked, "Where are the insurgents? Where do you hide weapon?" "I do not have either insurgents, or a weapon in my house", - Aisa answered. At this moment her 14-years old son entered the room and soldiers said, "This mongrel will grow up, and will become a terrorist, he must be liquidated". They put the boy on the table for cutting meat and cut him.

I met Aisa in the village Goiskoe, when corpses were being taken out. Aisa did not cry; she became some stone. "My son was not a terrorist, - she says, - he was a kind boy… And now I shall give birth to children, I shall bring them up terrorists to revenge".

Ibragim, 39 years old

"I reached the village Starye Atagi through Alhan-Yurt, by the line Rostov-Baku, and then I reached the village Alhazurovo. I was looking for my nephew. In the day of presidential elections (Putin - admin.) the village was threefold surrounded, there were planes and helicopters above the village, they were scoffing at people like this. Soldiers used to say, "If you do not go to vote, Alhazurovo will become the second Komsomolskoye". The people went to vote, but nobody voted for Putin, everyone crossed him out. That day two sons of Ahmad Aliev, two brothers, one 15 years old, the other - 12, went to collect a nettle – people starve there, in fact they are like in a stone bag there.

They had bread and salt to eat the fresh nettle on the place. So the younger brother finds a good nettle and shouts, "Come here, there is a good nettle here!" - And he shows his thumb to his brother. A sudden shot of a sniper torn off the thumb… The boy fainted with loss of blood, he was hardly dragged home, and then his parents took him to hospital. The hospital was closed because of the elections, then they took him home again – called a doctor, he helped… This is what elections took place there.

Vaha, 47 years old

Settlement Tashkala in a suburb of Groznyy.

"When federals entered it, they established a passport system there, put me to a wall and checked my documents, the diploma. An officer said, "Shoot him!" I was dragged somewhere, thrown in the cellar of some house, and took away my property: a TV set, a refrigerator, carpets…

My friend and neighbor Sultan, a Candidate of science, also was in that cellar. They threw us on the floor. "Shoot!" - The officer shouted, but, suddenly having noticed a watch "Orion" on Sultan's wrist, he said, "Do not shoot, take off the watch". While Sultan was taking off the watch, some officer entered, checked up documents and made a remark "Execution".

We were released; the God will bless this officer and his children. We with Sultan come back home, it is 9 o'clock in the morning, and we see corpses of our neighbors, members of Zubairaev's family: 10 people, old men, children, a naked mutilated corpse of a 14-year old girl, raped in her bed, other corpses are decapitated…"

Mariam, 51 years old

Komsomolskoye was a big, beautiful village – but it does not exist any more. The survived inhabitants of this village went to the village Goiskoe and Urus-Martan; they are not allowed to return to their native village to take away corpses of the relatives and to bury them. They are ready to sacrifice their lives to bury the relatives. Russians leave corpses of their own compatriots, in fact they do not have any belief, and they sell the corpses of Chechens.

It was like this from the very beginning, during the first Russo-Chechen war, Russians always earned money like this. Those, who are let in, bring corpses. Nobody is buried in Komsomolskoye; - they are buried in Alhazurovo, Goiskoe and Goity. We agreed with one officer and three of us together went to Komsomolskoye, where there was no house remained. The officer was drunk, telling everything he had seen. He said that at the storm of the village 1500 people were killed from officers and simple soldiers that everybody was surprised with the resistance rendered by Chechens, the quantity of whom was very small.

Somehow I came up to a 19-year old soldier, who was standing at a sentry and asked him, "Sonny, tell me, why do not they let people in Komsomolskoye?" "First officers let us in and make us search corpses; we often find money in pockets and give it to the officers. If we hide even hundred roubles…” - the soldier answered.

- How did you get here?

- We were told that we were taken for a business trip. I can not stand it any more, the corpses decay and there, probably, nobody can be identified. There were many peace inhabitants under the ruins of the houses.

- If your parents learn where you are, will they be able to take you out of here?

- Probably.

- I shall help you, tell me your name, patronymic, surname… - I was going to write them down on a palm, but at this time an officer appeared. He shouted to the soldier, "Why are you standing and chatting there!"

Then I saw the mutilated, decapitated corpses, whose ears, noses, genitals were cut off. All pockets were turned inside out.

A woman from Komsomolskoye was saying in a whisper, "Mercenaries dug 18 people alive, in the age of from 12 till 18 years old. They were forced to dig graves for themselves, and then they were thrown in there and dug so, that only their heads were out, the mercenaries beat the heads with feet. Then tanks passed on them".

Zalina, 30 years old

"An 8-years girl Zuleihan Abdurahmanova was going with her family from Hasavyurt to the Kurchaloevskiy region, the village Djugurty. There was a post between Kurchaloi and Djugurty. The federals from there fired at the car. The mother Madina, father Ahmed, aunt Raisa were taken to the woods in an armored troop-carrier. They were shot right before the eyes of the girl. The girl in horror escaped in the direction to the road. Soldiers caught her. Relatives began to search for the family of the Abdurahmanovs. A federal, who had seen everything, for some sum of money showed the place, where the girl had been taken. Relatives found her hair and a hat of the girl. Then they found her corpse dug in the ground. The girl was raped and mutilated".

To whom do I tell all this? All Chechens know what happened to them and their relatives. Though, probably, not only they know, everyone, who wants to know, what happens in the Chechen Republic , also knows it, namely: mockery at the soul and body of the whole people. And the one, who does not wish to know the truth, will further speak about "the antiterrorist operation" - having hidden his head like an ostrich in this poor bush of lie. But who can promise them, what the committed crime, the crime against humanity, will not turn back against their children, against their future?

Raisa Alarova, Nazran, the newspaper "The Caucasian Accent" № 9, 2000, Georgia.

Chechenpress , the Department of mass-media

http://www.kavkazcenter.com/eng/cont.../26/3824.shtml

zOaib is offline VET
    informative , good post !

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    I hope the chechen people get their freedom but this is far because after 9/11 attacks on the US , the US now is backing Russia in the so called " war on terrorism" I would call it "war on ghosts" , so no one in the international community will look at the misery the chechen people are living in , chechenya is rich in resources thats why the Russians wont leave it.

Reiki is offline New Member
    Good Read, BUMP !

O.fO.shO is offline Member
    good post

reading crap like this makes me feel guilty for living in a small "nowhere nothing happens" town .

Reiki is offline New Member
    BUMP again

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by O.fO.shO
    good post

reading crap like this makes me feel guilty for living in a small "nowhere nothing happens" town .

then do something about it!

O.fO.shO is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
    then do something about it!

Theres nothing you can do about it . Don't even tell me you mean join the service .

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by O.fO.shO
    Theres nothing you can do about it . Don't even tell me you mean join the service .

Thread Information