Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned

Isnt it funny???

Those bomb attacks in Iraq are mainly another attempt by the outsiders to divide the country.
    The main reason is to create enmity between different groups in Iran and make troubles. It is funny that the U.S. has not condemned these terrorist attacks against innocent people in Iran yet.
    I am sorry. I forgot that the U.S.’s top priority is to bring democracy to Iran not saving people lives.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    Those bomb attacks in Iraq are mainly another attempt by the outsiders to divide the country.

yup but its not who think theyre aliens they want to rule the world

Kropotkin is offline New Member
    I couldn't make any sense out of that last post. Are you saying those who do not think there are aliens, think outsiders are trying to rule the world? Or that aliens are trying to rule the world?

Kropotkin is offline New Member
    Anyways, have you read about the 'contractors' in Iraq that fired upon U.S. troops and then were arrested by Marines? I had read somewhere that somebody thought they were Mossad agents, or were organized by the Mossad, to create more tension between U.S. troops and the Iraqi population (as there are sometimes retaliations from U.S. troops after somebody gets killed). Don't know how true it is, but it is an interesting proposition.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kropotkin
    I couldn't make any sense out of that last post. Are you saying those who do not think there are aliens, think outsiders are trying to rule the world? Or that aliens are trying to rule the world?

Thread Information