Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts

Thread: Arabs in denial

singern is offline Banned

Arabs in denial

Abd Al-Munim Said, head of the Al-Ahram Research Center in Egypt, once said: "We thought that by the end of the 20th century, the Arab mind would be open enough not to explain everything with a 'conspiracy theory'...the biggest problem with conspiracy theories is that they keep us not only from the truth but also from confronting our faults and problems...This way of thinking relates any given problem to external elements, and thus does not [lead] to a rational policy to confront the problem."

Since 9/11/01, conspiracy theories against the U.S., the Jews, and the Zionists have been rampant in the Arab world. These notions are spread not only by marginal personalities and media outlets, but, more important, by prominent members of mainstream governments and media.

10. Pakistani Jamaatud-Dawa chief Hafiz Muhammad Saeed was quoted in the Islamic Republic News Agency on November 13, 2003, stating that al Qaeda was not responsible for the Riyadh bombing that month. Rather, "It is a Jewish and American conspiracy against the mujahadeen and al Qaeda."

9. According to an editorial in the November 20 Yemen Times, the Istanbul bombings during Ramadan this past November could not have been committed by Muslims, as "the international Zionist establishment was keen on instigating this crime. This is strongly supported by the fact that no Muslim in his right mind could ever condone such crimes."

8. The Islamic Republic News Agency reported on February 28 that the U.S. captured Osama bin Laden in a tribal region of Pakistan. It claimed that Donald Rumsfeld's recent trip to Pakistan was related to the capture. The report said that the U.S. will announce the capture shortly before the November presidential elections.

7. Professor Galal Amin, a professor at the American University of Cairo, writing in the April 1 edition of Egypt's Al-Ahram Weekly, explained: "There is still doubt that the September [11] attacks were the outcome of Arab and Islamic terror.... Many writers...suspect that the attacks were carried out by Americans."

6. Writing in Kuwait's Al-Watan on March 14, columnist Adnan Zayid Al-Kazimi identified the real culprit in the Madrid bombings: "I claim with certainty that the ones who attributed all evil to the Arabs and the Muslims are the Zionists, those who are closest to carry out such an operation like the other operations [that they carried out]."

5. Said Al-Subki, columnist for the Saudi daily Al-Watan, also blamed the Madrid bombings on the Jews in its March 19 edition. He criticized Arab intelligence services for being "incapable of discovering the hidden Zionist fingers planning many terror operations in order to entangle the Arabs and Muslims."

4. Deputy editor of the Egyptian government daily Al-Gumhouriyya wrote an article on March 18 that accused the Jews of perpetrating every terrorist attack throughout the world. Regarding the Madrid bombings that took place March 11, Abd Al-Wahhab Adas claimed, in reference to the explosives and cassettes of the Koran found at the site, "It is obvious that the Jews are the ones who placed these things, in order to prove to the entire world that the Arabs and Muslims are behind the bombings." Adas added about the Jews: "It is they who are behind the events of September 11."

3. In an interview with Al-Arabiyya TV, Lebanese Druze leader and parliamentarian Walid Jumblatt stated on March 21 that, as part of a "born-again Christian" scheme that included 9/11, the CIA controls Osama bin Laden.

2. According to the Iranian Mehr News Agency, Hossein Sheikholeslam, the former Iranian ambassador to Syria, stated that the series of bombings that hit Damascus in the last week of April were "a bid to force Iraq's neighbors to submit to their Iraq policy, the U.S. and the Zionist regimes orchestrated such terrorist attacks." He noted, "This is not the first time that the U.S. and Israel have employed al Qaeda elements to help them reinforce their terrorist objectives."

1. After the bombing in Yunbu, Saudi Arabia, on May 1, Crown Prince Abdullah stated: "Zionism is behind terrorist actions in the kingdom. I can say that I am 95 percent sure of that."

Why must Arabs blame everyone else for there own actions ?
    Why must Arabs create conspiracy, and lies to cover there deeds ?
    The obvious brain washing of Muslim Arabs, and there inability to see the truth go hand in hand.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    uhh yeah ...1st of all 90% of wut comes out of 90% of egyptians is pure crap bullshit %@$%@$%@%@%@#%@$@$^$^$%&^**

people were gathering holding up signs cuz the damn prez has been there for 21 yrS!!!!!!!! they beat up the guys sending a couple to the hospital , tore the womens clothes off and raped em ..........just cuz they want justice......the typical arab mind
    =garbage

singern sorry theyre rite

the bush adminstration and sharon are behind everything bad and wrong happening from the world and arabs are the saviours

typical arab should be used only as..... oh my bad no flaming on this board

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    In all fairness though - look at CNN and how much people are brainwashed by their propaganda

My point exactly !!!!!
    Look at the posts submitted today by our local Hezbola terrorist, its nothing but fictional monkey doo doo. But these good people eat it up , praise it as gospel, and feed it to there children.

Why?
    Last edited by singern; 06-16-2005 at 10:40 AM.

Badgerman is offline Banned
    And singern is just as brainwashed.......doesn't see the constant meddling in other government's affairs by the US. Election interference, political assassinations, death squads, weapons sales, installation of dictators such as Saddam, slaes of WMD, propping up of corrupt govs. Of course there is going to be a radical interpretation of these acts resulting in the blaming of US for conspiracy in all negatives......HOWEVER, historically the US has proven itself quite capable of conspiracy using morally bankrupt methodology.

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by singern
    My point exactly !!!!!
    Look at the brain-dead posts submitted today by our local terrorist's Miss Hezbola, and his boyfriends , its nothing but fictional monkey sheit. But these morons eat it up , praise it as gospel, and feed it to there children.

Why?
    Your post is against the rule, you should be suspended look at the rules:

2. Be respectful. This is a forum dealing with sensitive issues and discussions can easily go off topic and become insulting. Unless we respect each other, we won't be able to hold mature debates. Respect the other participants, other views, other religions, be sensitive to other participants' feelings and we will all get along even when we disagree.

3. Needless to say, no cursing, no flaming of members and no incitement.

4. Hate posts will be deleted
    you broke all those 3 rules.

Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    Your post is against the rule, you should be suspended look at the rules:

you broke all those 3 rules.

not at all, I told the truth. But as my post explains, you will undoubtedly put the blame on some other factor.

Singern i dont like Mguy too

but i have to be honest tho.....ur post was a bit disrespectful

Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    Singern i dont like Mguy too

but i have to be honest tho.....ur post was a bit disrespectful
    OK is this more to your liking..

My point exactly !!!!!
    Look at the posts submitted today by our local Hezbola terrorist, its nothing but fictional monkey doo doo. But these good people eat it up , praise it as gospel, and feed it to there children.

Any rules broken?

to my liking?

i really couldnt care less if u insult Mguy i aint his lawyer ...........it actually it makes me happy

but u could get suspended.........be careful

i saw the posts...all crap agreed....

Quote Originally Posted by Badgerman
    And singern is just as brainwashed.......doesn't see the constant meddling in other government's affairs by the US. Election interference, political assassinations, death squads, weapons sales, installation of dictators such as Saddam, slaes of WMD, propping up of corrupt govs. Of course there is going to be a radical interpretation of these acts resulting in the blaming of US for conspiracy in all negatives......HOWEVER, historically the US has proven itself quite capable of conspiracy using morally bankrupt methodology.
    Saddamn Hussien also used chemical warfare on the internal muslim opposition to the north in a civil war. That in itself it an atrocity - Your a reasonable person, even if we have disagreements, I think we can if anything else, agree that he needed to be removed. (even if their was no US intervention)

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    That just normal Arabic mentality guys!

- Never their fault and never admit they are in the wrong!

like that since centuries!

they blame the romans, then blame the mongols, then blame the ottoman, then blame the british, and now american and zionist for their decadence."Never my fault syndrome"

for most arabs not all of them..............

for most arabs not all of them..............
    I only know one arab that admit his fault and doesnt go into conspiracy and he's my business partner!

Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
    I only know one arab that admit his fault and doesnt go into conspiracy and he's my business partner!

I know many, but they all live in countries where freedom of press, speech, and ideology is permitted.

Cool

now......u know 2

now......u know 2

LMAO!

One of my best friend is Syrian, his dad is orthodox and mom catholic, funny, his father is worst than Art Bell is conspiracy theory. He hates Israel, he hates the jews, they are to blame for everything. The man is very educated, but when he gets to talk about Israel you lose him! Actually his younger brother was killed in Lebanon by the IDF, and himself lost alot of good friend during the wars as he was an LT in the Syrian Army, so I understand a bit his hatred.

But he's too funny, from saying "Abraham never went to the sinaii to get the 10 commandments but bought them at a market"

LOOL

Muahahahahaah from a supermarket

funny dude

Muahahahahaah from a supermarket

funny dude

Market!!! Supermarket appeared a couple of thousand years after I think!

Quote Originally Posted by GQ-Bouncer
    Saddamn Hussien also used chemical warfare on the internal muslim opposition to the north in a civil war. That in itself it an atrocity - Your a reasonable person, even if we have disagreements, I think we can if anything else, agree that he needed to be removed. (even if their was no US intervention)
    He wouldn't have needed to be removed if the CIA hadn't enabled his rise to power......you just don't get it do you?......we started the atrocity......we knew he was a bad egg from day one......so we fed him names of communists so he would assassinate them......if anything the US owes Iraq billions in reparations from meddling in the political process and enabling Saddam to carry out his sick deeds against the people......now US taxpayers have to pay for the moronic presidents of past(Kennedy) and present

These people in power think they are so sly and smart when in reality their kind need to be removed from the face of the earth.......

Their guile causes heartache and death......

They are the same kind of people like the Pharisees......an appearance of righteousness.......but deceitful and rotten on the inside.......the kind of people that lead the blameless to their demise

Saddam on a scale out of 10, as a dictator and attrocities!

I give him a

moral: 5/10
    genocide: 0.5/10
    murders: 2/10
    attrocities: 4/10
    intelligence: 5/10
    Moustache: 10/10

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Badgerman
    He wouldn't have needed to be removed if the CIA hadn't enabled his rise to power......you just don't get it do you?......we started the atrocity......we knew he was a bad egg from day one......so we fed him names of communists so he would assassinate them......if anything the US owes Iraq billions in reparations from meddling in the political process and enabling Saddam to carry out his sick deeds against the people......now US taxpayers have to pay for the moronic presidents of past(Kennedy) and present
    damn, i rarely see ppl who can actually think or see further than thier "twisted" noses.
    but u made it dude, congrats, u should now influence the rest on the board

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    The article is Zionist propoganda.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    The article is Zionist propoganda.
    u don't have to be a genius to discover that, since Jews own all types of media and movie production Cos.

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Moustache: 10/10

So lets see what we have so far.

The Jews are responsible for every evil on the planet
    Arabs are perfect
    Zionist create all violence throughout history
    Muslims are perfect
    Israelis spread sickness and pain
    Arabs are spot free.

Did I miss anything? or did I capture all the stupidity.
    I guess the article was wrong, no denial here.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by singern
    So lets see what we have so far.

The Jews are responsible for every evil on the planet
    Arabs are perfect
    Zionist create all violence throughout history
    Muslims are perfect
    Israelis spread sickness and pain
    Arabs are spot free.

Did I miss anything? or did I capture all the stupidity.
    I guess the article was wrong, no denial here.

i think that's all

Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays
    i think that's all

yep!

Hhahaha gonna resize that and use it ****ing sweet

beware of the american power!!!!

Thread Information