Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    singern is offline Banned

'world Jewish Conspiracy Jeopardy'

POPULAR ARAB GAME SHOW, 'WORLD JEWISH CONSPIRACY JEOPARDY', CREATES INTERNATIONAL CONTROVERSY

This game show in the Arab world is the perfect example of Arab incitement to illogical hatred, and brain washing. Guaranteed to pass there ignorance to the next generation of idiots.

World Jewish Conspiracy Jeopardy, videotaped in Yemen and shown throughout the world's Muslim nations on Al-Jazeera.

The show was created by "WeLuvBinLaden" Productions and follows the regular Jeopardy format -- the affable host gives the answers and requires the guests to come up with the questions. ButWorld Jewish Conspiracy Jeopardy differs in that the topics every night are the same: "Banks and Governments," "Diseases, Wars and Terrorist Acts," "The So-Called Holocaust," and "Everything Else The Jews Are Responsible For".

A typical answer under "Diseases," for example, would be "all forms of cancer" to which the guest would provide the question, "What life-threatening illnesses were created by the Jews and deliberately spread throughout the rest of the world?"

A typical answer under the topic of "The So-Called Holocaust" would be "zero" to which the guest would provide the question, "What was the actual number of Jews killed during the so-called Holocaust?"

For "Banks and Governments" an answer might be "the government of the United States" for which the required question would be "What is entirely controlled by the Jews?" And so forth.

Discuss

Slick Arrado is offline Member
    Link please.

Quote Originally Posted by Slick Arrado
    Link please.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/724833/posts
    do a search Im sure you will find more

Here is another one sponsored by the terror group Hezbola:
    "The Mission," a game show running on Al Manar, the satellite television channel of Hezbollah, the terrorist Lebanese group. The show is a novel way for Hezbollah to promote its theme - that all Arab efforts should be concentrated on the destruction of Israel,
    "We wanted to put it into a form that would appeal to a wider segment of the population, in an entertaining way." How to keep hatred and fanaticism levels high in a population? Never give it a rest — even on light entertainment.

"Its television programs show that the Jews are bad, the Europeans are bad, the Americans are bad," said Waddah Sharara, a sociology professor at Lebanese University. "I don't think that it is effective propaganda."
    Last edited by singern; 06-16-2005 at 01:45 PM.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    just sad.

i guess there will never be peace in middle east.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by singern
    http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/724833/posts

Here is another one sponsored by the terror group Hezbola:
    "The Mission," a game show running on Al Manar, the satellite television channel of Hezbollah, the terrorist Lebanese group. The show is a novel way for Hezbollah to promote its theme - that all Arab efforts should be concentrated on the destruction of Israel,
    "We wanted to put it into a form that would appeal to a wider segment of the population, in an entertaining way." How to keep hatred and fanaticism levels high in a population? Never give it a rest — even on light entertainment.

"Its television programs show that the Jews are bad, the Europeans are bad, the Americans are bad," said Waddah Sharara, a sociology professor at Lebanese University. "I don't think that it is effective propaganda."
    i don't agree on hezbola as terrorist group. i'd agree on alqaeda or taliban .

Blog Entries
    being orderes by politicians and presidents to go to war dose not give no body legitimacy or make the group non-terrorist. a terrorist is some one who have a corrupted ideas and would launch wars on every one whom he don't like.
    so hezbola being un-legit organization dosen't make it terrorism group. i think the US army in Iraq is being one.

Blog Entries
    Singren. you should watch the documentary by BBC : it's call the power of nightmares.

That’s your opinion and that’s OK.
    But the point here is the ignorant social acceptance of incitement, and purely hatred driven programming in the Arab world. This is the fact, it is the discussion at hand.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    The middle east and muslims........

Blog Entries
    as i told you last time. the same way US media show muslims and arabs as terrorists, our media shows jews and US worse than that. it's all bunch of bull crab. and people here and there fall for it.

Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays
    Singren. you should watch the documentary by BBC : it's call the power of nightmares.

Thanks. If you have a link I will be glad to watch it.

as i told you last time. the same way US media show muslims and arabs as terrorists, our media shows jews and US worse than that. it's all bunch of bull crab. and people here and there fall for it.
    Sorry I have never seen an American or Israeli game show or tv show other than news documentaries which show arabs as evil, or somehow satanic. If you can give an example I will retract my words.

We have showed many links to Palestinian kids TV shows that teach small children hatred, and violence. I have never seen anything like this in western or Israeli tv. Ever.

No its not some of the muslims and arabs are infact terrorist its not bullshit..........

Blog Entries
    then wt do u call the legal organization in US KKK smarty

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    To: Apolitical
    You do realize that some people aren't going to recognize this as satire?

2 posted on 07/30/2002 1:03:41 PM PDT by KayEyeDoubleDee
    [ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]
    To: Apolitical
    The Al-Jazeera spokesman refused to elaborate on what he meant by "strongly encouraged," but Mohammed Akbar Abibabasababa, a recent champion who kept the money to feed and clothe his wife and fourteen children, is currently undergoing intensive physiotherapy to learn how to walk without the use of his legs. Pretty damned funny satire....satire works when it approximates reality like this piece does!-)

5 posted on 07/30/2002 1:08:07 PM PDT by beowolf
    [ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies ]
    To: KayEyeDoubleDee
    You do realize that some people aren't going to recognize this as satire? It would not be funny if they did not believe there was some truth to it. Face the show illustrates the extremely high level anti-semetism in the Arab world.

8 posted on 07/30/2002 1:11:53 PM PDT by Always Right
    [ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies ]

just in case anybody here thought it was real

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by singern
    Sorry I have never seen an American or Israeli game show or tv show other than news documentaries which show arabs as evil, or somehow satanic. If you can give an example I will retract my words.

We have showed many links to Palestinian kids TV shows that teach small children hatred, and violence. I have never seen anything like this in western or Israeli tv. Ever.
    check any american movie, there usually a part about the middle east as bunch of savage ppl
    Last edited by smokethedays; 06-16-2005 at 02:04 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    No its not some of the muslims and arabs are infact terrorist its not bullshit..........
    and wt do u call Mr. George w. Bush?! huh?!! Mr. President i know that one.

i call him Mr . George w. Bush i dont call him georgy or bushy i dont know him that well.......but he certanly aint a damn terrorist.....doesnt force women not go out of their homes and use small childrean as human bombs .....thats wut i know....

P.S:u said it shows them as terrorists ., oh i am sorry hijacking 2 planes and killing approx 5000 civilians does not qualify as being a terrorist.....riiiiiiiitttteeee

Can some1 blow me?

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    then wt do u call the legal organization in US KKK smarty
    A group that has been hunted down, and is so closely monitored by the government, that they are ineffectual.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    A group that has been hunted down, and is so closely monitored by the government, that they are ineffectual.
    dose not matter how closely is it monitored, it's still a legit racist, pro-terrorism group

True that.....

dose not matter how closely is it monitored, it's still a legit racist, pro-terrorism group
    dont see them kill newhere neat 5000ppl

and if they were like that then there would be a different action against em

Blog Entries
    i call him Mr . George w. Bush i dont call him georgy or bushy i dont know him that well.......but he certanly aint a damn terrorist.....doesnt force women not go out of their homes and use small childrean as human bombs .....thats wut i know....

P.S:u said it shows them as terrorists ., oh i am sorry hijacking 2 planes and killing approx 5000 civilians does not qualify as being a terrorist.....riiiiiiiitttteeee

Can some1 blow me?
    sorry bro. but i'm not here to argue with u. if few ppl from the middle east are (terrorists) and they killed 5000 ppl. that dose not make the whole middle east terrorists.
    2nd thing, invading a whole country and killing hundreds of american soldiers and thousands of iraqies for one man is an absoltue terrorism.
    u wanna tell me that the CIA could not hunt down Saddam unless they invade Iraq?!!
    plus, they found fcuking saddam in $hit hole like a rat, and they can't find Bin Laden yet?

Blog Entries
    dont see them kill newhere neat 5000ppl

and if they were like that then there would be a different action against em

i don't get it

I'm not quite sure about the pro-terrorism group label, but I do know unlike some of its Arab / Muslim counterparts, it isn't government sponsored.

check any american movie, there usually a part about the middle east as bunch of savage ppl

Oh, you mean reality TV.....

Just Joking....

Blog Entries
    and can u tell what the hell were the American soldiers guarding the Iraqi oil fields for?!! while thier ammunition storage getting ropped by Iraqies, that's shows how much the US cares about the Iraqies " freedom" to vote LOOOOOL

and can u tell what the hell were the American soldiers guarding the Iraqi oil fields for?!! while thier ammunition storage getting ropped by Iraqies, that's shows how much the US cares about the Iraqies " freedom" to vote LOOOOOL

No, it shows that the US is concerned for the financial security of Iraq.

Where would Iraq be without the money from it's oil?

Blog Entries
    I'm not quite sure about the pro-terrorism group label, but I do know unlike some of its Arab / Muslim counterparts, it isn't government sponsored.
    do u know who financed the Afghanies back in the 80's?? CIA did to bring down the USSR. but Afghanies got out of hand with new weapons tech. aught to them by the US and they held the threat to the US, therefore US got to take down the beast they created, same story with Saddam who was given Bio. weapons to stop the Iranian muslim revolution. now that he "pocketed" some of the weapons (or as the US assumed) he is got to be killed.

Blog Entries
    No, it shows that the US is concerned for the financial security of Iraq.

Where would Iraq be without the money from it's oil?
    loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool u can't be serious man LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    US cares about how ppl live in Iraq?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! where did hear that joke at, must be playboy LLLOOOOOOL

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    If you look at all the terrorist acts around the world in the last 10 years, who has committed them?

do u know who financed the Afghanies back in the 80's?? CIA did to bring down the USSR. but Afghanies got out of hand with new weapons tech. aught to them by the US and they held the threat to the US, therefore US got to take down the beast they created, same story with Saddam who was given Bio. weapons to stop the Iranian muslim revolution. now that he "pocketed" some of the weapons (or as the US assumed) he is got to be killed.
    Change the subject of the discussion, interesting……

Blog Entries
    arabs commited some of it, US financed most of it, and Israel planned it

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool u can't be serious man LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    US cares about how ppl live in Iraq?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! where did hear that joke at, must be playboy LLLOOOOOOL

I am absolutely serious,

I have attempted to have a discussion with you, but I now see that you are not able to have a serious discussion, and simply want to start with the insults, which if I remember correctly, you were crying about yesterday........

Grow up....

Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    u guys should really check this documentary out, it was produced by the BBC (not an arabic channel of course)

RA
    arabs commited some of it, US financed most of it, and Israel planned it

1 out 3 aint bad.

Blog Entries
    I am absolutely serious,

I have attempted to have a discussion with you, but I now see that you are not able to have a serious discussion, and simply want to start with the insults, which if I remember correctly, you were crying about yesterday........

Grow up....
    how did i insult u bro?!! sorry if i did, i really didn't mean any.

RA
    The nightmare is two huge jets flying into the world trade center. The article is B.S.

sorry bro. but i'm not here to argue with u. if few ppl from the middle east are (terrorists) and they killed 5000 ppl. that dose not make the whole middle east terrorists.
    2nd thing, invading a whole country and killing hundreds of american soldiers and thousands of iraqies for one man is an absoltue terrorism.
    u wanna tell me that the CIA could not hunt down Saddam unless they invade Iraq?!!
    plus, they found fcuking saddam in $hit hole like a rat, and they can't find Bin Laden yet?
    so if the cia kill sadam and only sadam u think that woulda helped iraq some1 would replace him and it would continue........

i have to admit it laden has skills.......which is y the war against terrorists must go on and stop things b4 another 9/11 happens again.......

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information