Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    IronFreakX is offline Banned

Exclamation This aint working.......

Well in a couple of posts Ive read they always say: they killed hamrless women , and young babies , and old geezers that couldnt walk....how can they do such a thing????

WELL I personally I think When some1 Is @ War...they should kill every1 there....women , children , soldiers , police civlians , disabled ppl etc........

Think its cruel? hear me out....

Letting them live is cruel...Imagine these women ,children , disabled people living in a country........ itll suck to be them....... lost a war and living in poverty they will be blood thirsty for their enemies........ the ones that won the war....the women can suicide bomb which i have seen personally with my own eyes...here in egypt.....the children will be taught to hate and will want to avenge their fathers..... so they should be killed too........... i think like symatech said..... "the war on Terror will never end"...... Because theyre being too nice....they should use that VX gas or mustard gas....TONS and Tons to kill everysingle soul there but the leave the property undamaged.... to be used........This is what i would do personally i would kill them all...... every last one of them ....If i was @ war with ne1

DO YOU AGREE OR NOT?

just thot id give it a lil bump....

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    you have a point bro but

i carn't see how killing all the civlian's would be acceptable on any level. That's just mass genocide and IMO that's no better than hitler gasing all the jew's.

it would be classed as crimes against humanity

Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    you have a point bro but

i carn't see how killing all the civlian's would be acceptable on any level. That's just mass genocide and IMO that's no better than hitler gasing all the jew's.

it would be classed as crimes against humanity
    I know its brutal and un-human

try looking @ it from a 3rd person view....if some1 killed people i cared bout id try to get back..and kill more....then people that cared bout him will kill me then people that....etc. etc... goes on and on and on.....

so wiping out is the answer Imo and this is something i agree with....

Stratification -- The point on which all the others ultimately rest. There can be no more myth of "equality" for all - it only translates to "mediocrity" and supports the weak at the expense to the strong. Water must be allowed to seek its own level without interference from apologists for incompetence. No one should be protected from the effects of his own stupidity.

Look at it like this....its sorta like the nuke in japan....killed thousands to save millions......

Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    Look at it like this....its sorta like the nuke in japan....killed thousands to save millions......
    good poin't bro even though i don't agree with it you mabe right

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Wars in the past were fought just like that. Did we call the Japanese and tell them to evacuate women and children before we dropped the A bomb on Hiroshima? Did the Germans call Churchill and tell him to move the civillians before he bombed London? Until recently civillians were fair game in a war situation.

I do see your point IronFreak but wouldn't that path lead to even more hate toward us and new enemies? I personally could not kill a child, old person or disabled.

good poin't bro even though i don't agree with it you mabe right
    There will never be world peace or srtict law following u know y? cuz of our emotions....and our brain....some1 will always think they are 100% rite and the other party is wrong....I mean would u call the cops on ur brother if he killed some1 accidentaly? many people would think bout it 50% might not actually.....wut if they(cops) had 10000000$ reward for ne1 reporting murder........ u think this number(of people reporting their family) would increase yup deffintly then the dad would be furious and go kill his son(the one that reported)....etc.......so i guess its survival of the fittest.....of the strongest...

Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    Wars in the past were fought just like that. Did we call the Japanese and tell them to evacuate women and children before we dropped the A bomb on Hiroshima? Did the Germans call Churchill and tell him to move the civillians before he bombed London? Until recently civillians were fair game in a war situation.

I do see your point IronFreak but wouldn't that path lead to even more hate toward us and new enemies? I personally could not kill a child, old person or disabled.
    deffinetly i think it would.....then we go and kill them......there is war because there is no tolerance for differences........

ie:i got banned from a board cuz i was deffending the rite for gay people to live equally here(egypt) even tho im not gay and i stated that im a satanist...
    this was a reply to a thread that said wut would u do if u found out u were gay........u know how my replies got answered to? if i saw a gay person id kill them and id call the cops on them(its illegal to be gay here...) theyd kill some1 cuz they have different sexual orientation.....wtf.....

bcuz there is no tolerance......there will never be peace....so if people want war GIVE THEM WAR........

ill try to find the saved pages of the thread....

this was posted by a girl.....
    hebo:Hey guys i have that q in my head long time ago
    i wana know if u guys found out that 1 of ur friends he is aguy sure turned to be Homosexual?
    is that gonna affect ur relationship with him
    ?
    i mean will u keep on his freindhsip after u know that ?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    elrayek:no way
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    sido-kitafcourse i wont accept him as a friend..cuz simply i see this as something not acceptable at all..i dont trust a mind which finds this acceptable and does it ...its not a matter of difference in opinions or point of views..its something which just contardicts all the basic principles and beleifs of life and its out of discussion
    how come..cuz i when i look at him i am 100% sure tht he is wrong and tht there is some problem with his mind or something..he is just daring nature and humanity and everything how can he be my friend?( i deleted the arabis in there cuz u wont understand it so the sentences may seem wierd but u get his opinion
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    btbt:4 sure its affect the relation ship.. it happened to me once when i knew that of my friend is a gay and hiddin that from people whn i knew i left him without histation ... it feel discasting whn u go to him with shorts or somthing whts he's feelings now eeeeh
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    kalzar (he also got banned)!!!!
    why not?

in many socities(specially the closed ones)..they deal wiz such issues as unpenetratable taboos...

maybe it would affect the relation,,but i think i can handle it fine
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ME:sexual orientation does not affect my relationship with a person...but hey thats just me....
    fantasy:
    i think i will reject him from my life cause i hate gays!

its really unexpectable! god didnt create us 50-50 (wutever that means)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    nur-hudhud:Well guys...

You don't like gays bcos u are scared they might like u sexually ?

But what if a guy, who had been your close friend for years, told u that he is now a gay ?
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ME:....just because the social norm is being hetrosexual doesnt mean that homosexuals are bad people or wackos.....theyre just not following the flow nothing wrong with that...i am a hetro......but i dont hate ne race/religion/country...just because theyre different....thats called discrimination..
    hey..."live and let live...cuz if you dont they strike back...."
    peace
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ne1 intrested in the rest? thats where we get to the killing and the cops

You guys dont seem intrested so......neway...this is my opinion that they should all be killed children , women , disabled all of them.....when at war other than that live and let live ......and i do mean live and let live not live and pick on people cuz theyre different or wutever cuz if that happens then the other people have the rite to go strike.....

You guys dont seem intrested so......neway...this is my opinion that they should all be killed children , women , disabled all of them.....when at war other than that live and let live ......and i do mean live and let live not live and pick on people cuz theyre different or wutever cuz if that happens then the other people have the rite to go strike.....

i don't think people or not intrested it's just slow at this time on ar wait till later and it will start to pick up

i have a voiced my opinion and everyone is entitled to there's

peace bro

i have a voiced my opinion and everyone is entitled to there's
    True that

Slick Arrado is offline Member
    So, is this thread about war or homosexuals? I agree that war is war, and there will always be civilian casualties. Does that make it right or wrong? Who knows? Is it a fact? Yes.

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    So I am glad to see you feel 9/11 was justified.

Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    So I am glad to see you feel 9/11 was justified.
    justified to them and hey all is fair in love and war but the US is being tooooo nice i dunno where the nukes are when we need them...or the mustard gas...y send troops when mustard gas can kill them

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    You live in Egypt? I'm not sure how old you are but assuming you're an adult then by your logic you should be dead. If everyone used your logic then the Israelis wouldhave killed you back in 1967. Unless you're younger than that, then they'd just have killed your parents so you wouldn't be born.

Basically I disagree.

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    Well in a couple of posts Ive read they always say: they killed hamrless women , and young babies , and old geezers that couldnt walk....how can they do such a thing????

WELL I personally I think When some1 Is @ War...they should kill every1 there....women , children , soldiers , police civlians , disabled ppl etc........

Letting them live is cruel...Imagine these women ,children , disabled people living in a country........ itll suck to be them....... lost a war and living in poverty they will be blood thirsty for their enemies........ the ones that won the war....the women can suicide bomb which i have seen personally with my own eyes...here in egypt.....the children will be taught to hate and will want to avenge their fathers..... so they should be killed too........... i think like symatech said..... "the war on Terror will never end"...... Because theyre being too nice....they should use that VX gas or mustard gas....TONS and Tons to kill everysingle soul there but the leave the property undamaged.... to be used........This is what i would do personally i would kill them all...... every last one of them ....If i was @ war with ne1

DO YOU AGREE OR NOT?
    Well, I have to agree. This is the price of war. Kill or be killed is the bottom line, and I aint the one. I'm in the Canadian army and if we ever went to war, Lotsa people would be dead from me.

When you kill a person in war, it is heroic.
    When you kill someone in the heat of passion, it is murder.
    Either way, war sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    You live in Egypt? I'm not sure how old you are but assuming you're an adult then by your logic you should be dead. If everyone used your logic then the Israelis wouldhave killed you back in 1967. Unless you're younger than that, then they'd just have killed your parents so you wouldn't be born.

Basically I disagree.
    yup they shouldve.....but i dont have nething against israel i actually hate egypt (read my posts to see how i think bout egypt/muslims)

if i was at war id kill every1............ do u stop the syptoms that will come back again and again and again, and could come back worse , or do u kill the cause .......

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    IronFreakX I see where you are coming from. I've wondered if it had been a different country fighting in this "war of terror" would they be as nice? I hear people complain about the US doing stuff but think if it was another country. They may not be as nice as the US. Anyways off the point kind of but I don't think that would work very well. Lets say that you do eradicate like a huge portion of the population and someone survives, if it were me or a Russian, American, Iranian, German, etc...I'd have a hatred like that of none other again that paticular country and I'm sure they'd round' up more followers to fight once again, but this time they'd have such a emotionaly charged war and be 10X as fanatical. I'd be pissed if someone came to my land and tried to eradicate me or someone else.

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juicy_brucy
    Well, I have to agree. This is the price of war. Kill or be killed is the bottom line, and I aint the one. I'm in the Canadian army and if we ever went to war, Lotsa people would be dead from me.

When you kill a person in war, it is heroic.
    When you kill someone in the heat of passion, it is murder.
    Either way, war sucks.
    What regiment & trade?

- And we did go to war (eg AFGHANISTAN). so you would kill non-combatants? have fun in prison

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    You can't just kill everyone though. It's not like the society that is left after a war will not be self sufficient. If that was the case, then it would pretty much be an all out fight to the death with only once society remaining. Then what, we all live happily ever after? LOL, ya right.

I think you are missing one key point. The "bad guys" don't just all hang out in one country. It's not like there is a bad guy country that we can just anhilate and then we all live in perfectville. There are bad guys in every country and you are never going to kill them all. For instance, let's say we learn Bin Laden is hiding in Iraq. So now we kill every single Iraqi we can, but we can't kill them all cause the smart ones would flee to other nations. So now the smart ones who escaped are pissed that we anhilated their culture, so they want reveng. So now what, we kill everyone in those nations as well? I mean, what if they have already converted people in the new nations? When does it end, when one dude is standing alone atop the world? I mean, get real man, this isn't Halo or Half-Life, this is Real-Life. Also, what happens when some nation decides Egyptians are bad and they should all be killed. Are you going to say "OK, I accept that, kill us all so the rest of the world doesn't suffer."

Not only that, how do you propose we kill an entire nation? Ask them all to line up so we can mow them down? Build a wall around the nation and Nuke them all? Hire John Rambo since that guy can take out an entire nation without getting a scratch?

O.fO.shO is offline Member
    Bottom line , war is justified by men with thier own agenda . It's not good vs. evil , its evil vs. evil . Both sides pray to thier gods before they go as if god is going to choose one side or the other .

America is a prime example , every single person in favor of our wars seem to be overly patriotic , and believe we have the right to do the things we do . 80% of the population in ignorant to exactly how many people "america" has killed . All they know is what they watch on the evening news....wich is biast at best .

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries

DO YOU AGREE OR NOT?
    u r maniac man

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SprinterOne
    You can't just kill everyone though. It's not like the society that is left after a war will not be self sufficient. If that was the case, then it would pretty much be an all out fight to the death with only once society remaining. Then what, we all live happily ever after? LOL, ya right.

I think you are missing one key point. The "bad guys" don't just all hang out in one country. It's not like there is a bad guy country that we can just anhilate and then we all live in perfectville. There are bad guys in every country and you are never going to kill them all. For instance, let's say we learn Bin Laden is hiding in Iraq. So now we kill every single Iraqi we can, but we can't kill them all cause the smart ones would flee to other nations. So now the smart ones who escaped are pissed that we anhilated their culture, so they want reveng. So now what, we kill everyone in those nations as well? I mean, what if they have already converted people in the new nations? When does it end, when one dude is standing alone atop the world? I mean, get real man, this isn't Halo or Half-Life, this is Real-Life. Also, what happens when some nation decides Egyptians are bad and they should all be killed. Are you going to say "OK, I accept that, kill us all so the rest of the world doesn't suffer."

Not only that, how do you propose we kill an entire nation? Ask them all to line up so we can mow them down? Build a wall around the nation and Nuke them all? Hire John Rambo since that guy can take out an entire nation without getting a scratch?
    lol........... good stuff mate
    well said
    i say america should round up their hereos and tuff men
    rambo
    terminator
    commando
    chuck norris
    superman
    list goes on lol
    joke serouis issue i disagree with iron.................

what happens when some nation decides Egyptians are bad and they should all be killed. Are you going to say "OK, I accept that, kill us all so the rest of the world doesn't suffer
    You talk...like I care bout egyptians....or like egypt or....smth Fvck yeah they wanna kill them....Plz KILL THEM ALL...Be my guest.....this country is full of terrorist potential , racism , sexists , etc... etc.....

And im actually moving out as soon as i can probably back to florida or smth........And if that was the case (killing egypt was gonna stop the world from suffering then yeah....it sounds logical to me....kill 70 million approx to keep 6 billion happy and living in peace...yeah makes sense to me...but ofcourse people let their emotions get in the way....so they wouldnt do it , they think of them as people and imagine themselves and kids and their positions....while i think of them as numbers......statistics....sacrifices must be made the world is not pink and sweet , full of mushy lovey duby , cozy feelings and happiness , its full of suffering its not like this around the world....sacrifices must be made.....shit takes place....that me and you dont even know about....and this shit is what keeps the world going.......

Not only that, how do you propose we kill an entire nation? Ask them all to line up so we can mow them down? Build a wall around the nation and Nuke them all?

Mustard gas , new diseases without giving them vaccines , genetically targeted diseases , trust me there are alot of ways.....

O.fO.shO is offline Member
    You missed his point , your egyptian , weather you like your country or people or not , you must die too .

ok?

Quote Originally Posted by O.fO.shO
    You missed his point , your egyptian , weather you like your country or people or not , you must die too .

ok?
    Well not for long......but wutever u say......

REPEAT AFTER HER.............
    Last edited by IronFreakX; 06-26-2005 at 08:14 AM.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Im not sure about this. Nuking japan isnt a good example since that action by your logic should have created a massive ammount of usa hostility and terrorism by japan towards the usa.
    USA wiped 2 cities out of existance and that showed the japanese that any further resistance will mean total anihilation to the entire country. That is the right way to go about it. Making sure even the most fanatic understand that any further fighting will mean each and everyone he cares about will be dead. That worked without killing EVERYONE.

If a country as fanatic and extreme as japan(I mean kamikaze pilots, that right there is ****ing hardcore) could be made into what it is today I think the same method could be used in like Iraq.
    The thing I se here as the downfall is that japan was alone in asia. No one to back them upp, no foreing influence to keep on fighting.
    Iraq on the other hand is sorounded by fanatic nations thriving with hatred towards the west.

then they should bomb every countries capital in the middle east then maybe just maybe the shit they do will settle down.....JMO

then they should bomb every countries capital in the middle east then maybe just maybe the shit they do will settle down.....JMO
    Then the Chechens will take revenge, or the Pakistanis, or the Indonesians etc etc.

here is another idea. Spend the money on alternate fuel sources so no one needs the oil. Then leave the area and never again bother them.

Quote Originally Posted by johan
    here is another idea. Spend the money on alternate fuel sources so no one needs the oil. Then leave the area and never again bother them.
    That is what Islamic nations are asking for that is all.

Leave us alone, and we will leave you alone.

Then the Chechens will take revenge, or the Pakistanis, or the Indonesians etc etc.

then they should be wiped out for good

the islamic nations wealth in oil is both a blessing and a curse. To bad.

then they should be wiped out for good
    Obviously you arent aware of a concept called - reality.

Quote Originally Posted by johan
    the islamic nations wealth in oil is both a blessing and a curse. To bad.
    Yeah, same with Chechnya, the major reason we didnt get independence while the other ex-Soviet states did, is because we have Oil reserves.

Chechnya and our brother nation Dagestan.

islamic leader u mean...nations do not want to be left alone......women do not want to be harrased everytime they go down the street , people should have the rite to say and practice what they want

read the the thread i started
    why usa shouldve went to egypt

so afghanistan was doing fine???????????

like they bombed the tourists a month or 2 ago maybe i should go kill some unarmed muslim women and sheiks
    yup y the hell not

also hitler tried the anihilation war with russia but it kind of backstabbed him. When the russians realised that surrendering meant death they would fight to the end no matter what. I would think its very hard to beat someone ready to fight to the end.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information