Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer

In the face of possible peace, Hezbollah attacks…..

For those of you who thought that Hezbollah wanted peace.....

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050629/...lebanon_israel

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Its our right to fight the israelis and hit their army as long as they are occupying our land shebaa farm is lebanese , the lebanese gov represented paper prooving its lebanese and the UN still saying its syrian plus syria signed papers prooving its lebanese...so yes i am with this operation because its a resistance operation against an occupier the IDF.

Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    Its our right to fight the israelis and hit their army as long as they are occupying our land shebaa farm is lebanese , the lebanese gov represented paper prooving its lebanese and the UN still saying its syrian plus syria signed papers prooving its lebanese...so yes i am with this operation because its a resistance operation against an occupier the IDF.

Let's see, we have the puppet (Lebanon/Hezbolla) and the puppet master (Syria) saying that it is Lebanese land, why won't anyone believe you.....
    Last edited by Bigen12; 06-29-2005 at 02:56 PM.

syria is out of lebanon now, and no one is controling the governement , hezbollah take it's own decisions and you that know that hezbollah befor the 90's fought against syria two!

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Hezbollah doesn't want peace! They are too busy lining their pockets with money from the Saudi's and Iranians just to name a few. If they stop fighting the cash machine gets shut off.

Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    Hezbollah doesn't want peace! They are too busy lining their pockets with money from the Saudi's and Iranians just to name a few. If they stop fighting the cash machine gets shut off.
    saudis are against hezbollah saudis are wahabbis

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    You'll like this one MGuy

An Israeli soldier protects a wounded Palestinian man during clashes between Jewish settlers and Palestinians near Shirat Hayam settlement, Gush Katif settlements bloc, Gaza Strip, June 29, 2005. Israel arrested several Jewish ultra-rightists in a move aimed at preventing sabotage ahead of an August withdrawal from the

Quote Originally Posted by GQ-Bouncer
    You'll like this one MGuy

An Israeli soldier protects a wounded Palestinian man during clashes between Jewish settlers and Palestinians near Shirat Hayam settlement, Gush Katif settlements bloc, Gaza Strip, June 29, 2005. Israel arrested several Jewish ultra-rightists in a move aimed at preventing sabotage ahead of an August withdrawal from the
    Yea I am touched , comon everybody can see that this pic is a pure propaganda pic...-israeli soldier protectin a palestinian- well please dont make me laugh.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    everybody can see that this pic is a pure propaganda pic...-israeli soldier protectin a palestinian- well please dont make me laugh.
    'Kettle-Pot-Black' Are just three words which come to mind.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails In the face of possible peace, Hezbollah attacks…..-photo-op2.jpg   In the face of possible peace, Hezbollah attacks…..-photo-op.jpg  

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    We have the right to attack Israeli military targets, till they retreat to 1967 borders, and give up all of Jerusalem. Till then its a constant state of war.

Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    Wahhabis helping a Shia group, that is funny.

Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    We have the right to attack Israeli military targets, till they retreat to 1967 borders, and give up all of Jerusalem. Till then its a constant state of war.

Who's "WE" Tonto?

Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Who's "WE" Tonto?
    Muslims.

Muslims who dont wake up and sleep caring about their brothers in any spot in the world arent muslims.

Muslims who dont wake up and sleep caring about their brothers in any spot in the world arent muslims.

Well thats a joke!. You guys appear to hate Sunni and Shite's respectively, and more Muslims are murdered by other Muslims that by anyother religion I beleave. And why do you care about Jerusalem so much?. If it was Jordan laying claim to it I could understand, it was taken from them, but they seem content with the situation!. As regards the Shebaa farms. The UN consider them Israeli, I served there when the IDF withdrew and the 'blue line' agreements where signed with Lebanon and Israel. The Shebaa farms are on the Israeli side of the UN 'blue line'. M'guy I'm sure you know about the blue line and 'blue line violations' by both Israel and the Islamic resistance.

Well thats a joke!. You guys appear to hate Sunni and Shite's respectively, and more Muslims are murdered by other Muslims that by anyother religion I beleave. And why do you care about Jerusalem so much?. If it was Jordan laying claim to it I could understand, it was taken from them, but they seem content with the situation!. As regards the Shebaa farms. The UN consider them Israeli, I served there when the IDF withdrew and the 'blue line' agreements where signed with Lebanon and Israel. The Shebaa farms are on the Israeli side of the UN 'blue line'. M'guy I'm sure you know about the blue line and 'blue line violations' by both Israel and the Islamic resistance.
    No actually the UN claim Shebaa farms are part of Syria and was taken by "israel" thus Lebanon have no right to fight for it and only Syria have this right but we all know that Lebanon is 10452km2 and without Shebaa it will be only 10200km2 the Lebanese government represented papers proving the owner ship of some lands in Shebaa farms plus Syria admitted it is a Lebanese land. And the blue is always violated by “israel” and the Islamic resistance is always defending the blue line.

MilitiaGuy, I agree with you.

http://www.cbc.ca/storyview/MSN/worl...raq050620.html

At least 20 traffic officers were killed and dozens were injured in a suicide car bombing in the northern Iraqi city of Irbil Monday.
    http://www.journalnow.com/servlet/Sa...=1037645509161

In all, 47 people died across Iraq, including a U.S. soldier killed by a roadside bomb in Baghdad, six Iraqi soldiers shot to death north of the capital, and five police officers killed at the Mosul hospital.
    http://nation.ittefaq.com/artman/pub...le_19589.shtml

Iraq's oldest member of parliament died with his son and three bodyguards in a suicide bombing north of Baghdad, while eight people were killed and almost 30 wounded elsewhere.
    http://www.salon.com/news/wire/2005/.../index_np.html

A car bomb exploded between a movie house and mosque in eastern Baghdad on Monday, killing at least four people and injuring 16, authorities said. The bombing was the latest in a series of similar attacks that have killed dozens of people over the last two days.
    http://www.latimes.com/news/nationwo...home-headlines

BAGHDAD — A suicide bomber strapped with explosives killed nearly two dozen people at a busy downtown restaurant here frequented by Iraqi police, topping a series of bloody attacks Sunday that killed at least 37 Iraqis nationwide, including 12 members of the U.S.-trained security forces.

It's a good thing that Israel doesn't have the same attitude as the "We" that you speak of, because if they did, I believe this would have already ended very badly for the “WE”.

You certainly do not have the right. No country has currently declared a state of war on Isreal. Terrorists are not soldiers, they are criminals that hurt their own people.

1967 June 10th - Six-Day War ends: Israel and Syria agree to a cease-fire.

1973, Egypt & Syria launched a suprise attack to reclaim land lost during the Six-Day war. Isreal essentially won the war, and another cease-fire was signed, followed by

The Camp David Accords
    The first agreement dealt with the future of the Sinai peninsula and peace between Israel and Egypt. This was concluded six months later with the signing of the Israel-Egypt Peace Treaty.

The second was a framework agreement establishing a format for the conduct of negotiations for the establishment of an autonomous regime in the West Bank and the Gaza strip .

According to the Israeli-Egyptian portion of the agreement, Israel had to withdraw both its troops and settlers from the Sinai and restore it to Egyptian control in return for normal diplomatic relations with Egypt, guarantees of freedom of passage through the Suez Canal and other nearby waterways (such as the Straits of Tiran), and a restriction on the number of troops Egypt could place on the Sinai peninsula.

The framework agreement regarding the future of the Gaza Strip and the West Bank was less clear, and was later interpreted differently by Israel, Egypt, and the US.

re-read what I wrote : Muslims who dont wake up and sleep caring about their brothers in any spot in the world arent muslims.

re-read what I wrote : Muslims who dont wake up and sleep caring about their brothers in any spot in the world arent muslims.
    I was implying that the terrorist organization(s) in Iraq were not "true" muslims

And why do you care about Jerusalem so much?. If it was Jordan laying claim to it I could understand, it was taken from them, but they seem content with the situation!.
    No true Muslim would be content with losing even an inch of Jerusalem. Its a great challenge Muslims should look forward to, in the future, to get all of it back.

As regards the Shebaa farms. The UN consider them Israeli,
    The UN considers the Shebba Farms, Syrian.

Killing of Iraqi soldiers, is a tough subject. They are armed, they are helping the foreign fighters. They are basically mercenaries of the foreign armies.

[5:51] O you who believe, do not take [certain] Jews and Christians as allies; these are allies of one another. Those among you who ally themselves with these belong with them. GOD does not guide the transgressors.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    It's a good thing that Israel doesn't have the same attitude as the "We" that you speak of, because if they did, I believe this would have already ended very badly for the “WE”.
    They cant end anything. Let them use their whole nuclear arsenal and they still cannot end anything.

In the end they will lose, that is for sure. They had a 52 year run, let that last for some more time.

The Crusader States in the Middle East flourished for 200 years, until Saladin came along and destroyed them. Its just a matter of time.

I predict they loose the demographic battle, in which the Arabs have a bigger population in Israel proper than Jews. That is a major reason for the "pullout" from Gaza. Which is the biggest ploy in modern history.

They cant end anything. Let them use their whole nuclear arsenal and they still cannot end anything.

In the end they will lose, that is for sure. They had a 52 year run, let that last for some more time.

The Crusader States in the Middle East flourished for 200 years, until Saladin came along and destroyed them. Its just a matter of time.

I predict they loose the demographic battle, in which the Arabs have a bigger population in Israel proper than Jews. That is a major reason for the "pullout" from Gaza. Which is the biggest ploy in modern history.
    Judging by the effective manor in which Israel repelled sneak attacks by its neighbors in the past, I don't think we will be seeing anything change in our live times.

I honestly would not blame them if they kept every inch of land that they took from their attempted invaders and expelled every Muslim that lived upon it or in Israel.

Judging by the effective manor in which Israel repelled sneak attacks by its neighbors in the past, I don't think we will be seeing anything change in our live times.

I honestly would not blame them if they kept every inch of land that they took from their attempted invaders and expelled every Muslim that lived upon it or in Israel.
    I dont care if it happens in my lifetime or not, as long as it happens.

They could try to do that, they would fail, miserably.

Militia read this article by Yakub Maratov. Brings up your point.

http://www.kavkazcenter.com/eng/cont.../28/3906.shtml

They could try to do that, they would fail, miserably.

If what you say is true, they should, and save themselves from having to deal with the headache.

I think it would be a simple thing for them to do, just load them up on busses, finish their wall and buffer zone, and be done with Muslims.

If what you say is true, they should, and save themselves from having to deal with the headache.

I think it would be a simple thing for them to do, just load them up on busses, finish their wall and buffer zone, and be done with Muslims.
    I wish they did try that. They know better than to do that.

I wish they did try that. They know better than to do that.

In what way do you think they would fail?

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    That wall sure has helped curb suicide bombers in Israel.

Thread Information