Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts

Thread: Scientology

geoneo is offline Associate Member

Scientology

I cant understand what these guys believe in, i was doing research on it for interest and get a load of this ( www.xenu.net). I dont condone or cut up anyones believes but this ones gives me a wtf feeling. Now i know why these guys are so antipyshchiatry, since they are the only ones who can really help them. The following below is one of their beliefs - try not to laugh. Cruise, Kirstie alley, travolta, or they all gone insane. Makes me want to change my avatar.

Once upon a time (75 million years ago to be more precise) there was an alien galactic ruler named Xenu. Xenu was in charge of all the planets in this part of the galaxy including our own planet Earth, except in those days it was called Teegeeack.

Now Xenu had a problem. All of the 76 planets he controlled were overpopulated. Each planet had on average 178 billion people. He wanted to get rid of all the overpopulation so he had a plan.

Xenu took over complete control with the help of renegades to defeat the good people and the Loyal Officers. Then with the help of psychiatrists he called in billions of people for income tax inspections where they were instead given injections of alcohol and glycol mixed to paralyse them. Then they were put into space planes that looked exactly like DC8s (except they had rocket motors instead of propellers).

These DC8 space planes then flew to planet Earth where the paralysed people were stacked around the bases of volcanoes in their hundreds of billions. When they had finished stacking them around then H-bombs were lowered into the volcanoes. Xenu then detonated all the H-bombs at the same time and everyone was killed.

The story doesn't end there though. Since everyone has a soul (called a "thetan" in this story) then you have to trick souls into not coming back again. So while the hundreds of billions of souls were being blown around by the nuclear winds he had special electronic traps that caught all the souls in electronic beams (the electronic beams were sticky like fly-paper).

After he had captured all these souls he had them packed into boxes and taken to a few huge cinemas. There all the souls had to spend days watching special 3D motion pictures that told them what life should be like and many confusing things. In this film they were shown false pictures and told they were God, The Devil and Christ. In the story this process is called "implanting".

When the films ended and the souls left the cinema these souls started to stick together because since they had all seen the same film they thought they were the same people. They clustered in groups of a few thousand. Now because there were only a few living bodies left they stayed as clusters and inhabited these bodies.

As for Xenu, the Loyal Officers finally overthrew him and they locked him away in a mountain on one of the planets. He is kept in by a force-field powered by an eternal battery and Xenu is still alive today.

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky

science fiction book

Scientology sucks. It's all based on a 1950's sci-fi book. I read that entire site about a year ago. I found it hard to believe so I visited the Church of Scientology in Vancouver and Yep, that site is bang on. Accurate to perfection. They are fuct!!! I did a "personality" test, which involves electric shocks, and got their panphlet. When they shocked me I threw their little shocking machine (worth over $10,000 yeah, right, and I'm Jesus).
    They tried to charge me money for the "free" personality test. I told them to go fuk themselves and walked out. In those exact words - Go fuk yourselves asholes.
    Last edited by juicy_brucy; 06-30-2005 at 11:48 PM.

JUicy at least you took the initiative and went down there and found out what its all about. Who is incharge of scientology right now, I mean who's getting all the money that scientologists are blindly giving away?
    I guess there everywhere we have one of their churches here in edmonton.

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    Scientologists are nut cases. the end.

Look at Tom Cruise, he is a great example.

Btw, did I mention psychiatry is a pesudo science and there is no such thing as a chemical imbalance?

gixxer600 is offline Member
    And don't be surprised if one day, all these Fu*ked up actors are found in a field covered in purple sheets dead after drinking the purple Kool-Aid!! It's just another cult IMO!

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Those people are a joke!

RJstrong is offline Senior Member
    ...wiggity wiggity whack!

RJstrong is offline Senior Member
    812MANY hits of acid!

Well, I won't diss another persons religion... but you do have to wonder about a cult based around the teachings of a science fiction author...

Red

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    That site is an Anti-Scientology site.

So it will be super biased.

I remember you posting stuff about Islam, that was bias and way off also.

I really doubt that story is part of the "religion" of scientology.

eliteforce is offline Member
    Scientology is about making money, LRon Hubbard wrote that initial book years ago (I forgot the title) and was allowed to sell it in mainstream bookstores and that fooled alot of people, he then started with the 'church'-it was all a plan to start a cult from the start.

Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    That site is an Anti-Scientology site.

So it will be super biased.

I remember you posting stuff about Islam, that was bias and way off also.

I really doubt that story is part of the "religion" of scientology.

dont even start with me, if you remeber my posting of islam then you would remeber it was in retaliation to one of your fellow islamic brother's posting against sikhism and all the crap he said, and how all the muslims (including yourself) came to his defense when he did so, which was a million times worse then anything i said.
    Oh by the way ex-scientologists agree that they Xenu did all that, infact if you watch the movie battlefield earth travolta's character's name is Xenu.

darmadoc is offline Member
    Shoot. Anyone who ditches Mimi Rogers and Nicole Kidman needs a psychiatrist.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    im gonna start my own religion...i aint kidding..

Thread Information