Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member

My goodbye in case it should happen...

For the last 5 days I havnt been able to get onto AR. I dont know if it was a AR prob or not. I assume not since there are threads here i havnt seen. In any case, the chinese can block me from any site they dont want me to see. If this happens to AR, then i will only be able to get on 1x a year when i go home on vacation.

So, this is my goodbye IN CASE that happens. Thanks for everything. Ive enjoyed all of the good debates. I feel like you are all friends. And I dont think theres any other site that I wake up everyday anxious to get on and see what my friends have said. Thanks to the mods. You're doing a good job IMO. Ever since around 2001 when I first joined, Ive thought this site to have a good bunch of guys/girls.

Peace. God Bless...

If any of you would like to keep in contact by email in case I do get denied access here, you can PM me (if i keep contact) or you can PM johan if after the fact for my email addy.

-max

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    I realy hope it wont come to that. You will be missed on this board.

Will keep in touch by mail.

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    I havent been able to log on through Internet Explorer, but with Netscape I was able to log on recently.

You work in China? How does China compare to America, in terms of living standards.

Your a good guy, hopefully the Chinese dont block this site.

Good luck with your work.

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    man use a proxy go to http://www.atomintersoft.com/product...xy/proxy-list/ and use of the working proxies over there.

thank you. i hope so either. as for china comparing to the states, well its more polluted. there are no regulations on factories and vehicle emissions, etc. most days, id say 25 out of 30, you never see the sun or clouds because of the smog covering. living standards for the chinese arent very good. for me, pretty much the same. i have a really nice 3 bedroom, 2 bath place. you cant drink the water without boiling it for 10 mins. we only drink bottled water. but everything is so cheap here that its truly unbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by max2extreme
    thank you. i hope so either. as for china comparing to the states, well its more polluted. there are no regulations on factories and vehicle emissions, etc. most days, id say 25 out of 30, you never see the sun or clouds because of the smog covering. living standards for the chinese arent very good. for me, pretty much the same. i have a really nice 3 bedroom, 2 bath place. you cant drink the water without boiling it for 10 mins. we only drink bottled water. but everything is so cheap here that its truly unbelievable.
    Do you get paid a Chinese salary or an American one?

If you get paid an American salary, with cheap items from China. You will have a good life.

i get paid an american salary. very good american salary. my wife works here too. all of my paycheck goes to savings, we dont touch it. we just live totally on hers and we dont use all of hers either. so life is good right now. its really good because I want to start a gym and run that for my life's career. get involved in high school sports, teach kids how to lift, help the teams, etc. and when we go back to the states, depending on what we decide to do with my wife's job, ill either invest it till she decides to retire (she'll be able to retire at 37, shes 26 now) or ill start building the gym. im pretty excited.

You should open a gym in China also, it will probably be a good investment and cheap.

Good Luck!!

Thread Information