Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    IronFreakX is offline Banned

Exclamation Cruelty of islam......

Last edited by IronFreakX; 07-06-2005 at 05:49 AM.

correction in the site....picture 27 they say is this satanism or a religion from god...the author does not know the laws or rules of satanism....it does not allow killing of innocent people like islam does......

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    I can find these types of pictures from any group or any religion, and make quotes below, to make any religion look bad.

Doesnt do much.

Islam is a religion of Justice, peace also. But more so - Justice.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    I can find these types of pictures from any group or any religion, and make quotes below, to make any religion look bad.

Doesnt do much.

ok i believe u...since u say from any group or religion...plz can u get me the link that shows buddhists doing similar acts....and satanists....

NOTE:like the pictures show people wearing plaestanian flags and signs showing theyre obviously muslims....the pictures u provide must have symbols showing that these people are satanists & buddhists...i will not tell you what signs or things they wear since u already know that every1 group has done smth as cruel as this........

yeah i lived in egypt almost all my life ive seen this peace and justice you are talking bout...must be different from the peace and justice in different parts of the worlds........

I dont care about Satanists, they are losers looking for attention.

About Buddhists, I can find hundreds of stories, if I wanted to. Even Ghengis Khan was a buddhist.

This one talks about Buddhist Priests, roasting and cooking babies.

http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/HL0011/S00003.htm

Check it out.

I dont care about Satanists, they are losers looking for attention.
    Bahahahahaahaha losers looking for attention u say?? well u said u can find stories bout them....the truth is u cant and u never will....true satanists......(the ones following anton lavey) not some idiot saying he talks to the devil and crap like that.......You dont know nething bout satanists so how can you judge them??? i on the other hand have been living with muslims and was a muslim...so i know all ur crap....muslims sicken me.....
    IM STILL ASKING YOU TO FIND ANY STORIES OR PICTURES OF SATANISTS DOING THAT KINDA SHIT...AGAIN I SAY LAVEY'S GROUPS NOT SOME IDIOTS THAT WORSHIP THE DEVIL.......YOU WONT

thats 1 person....1 crazy person....never seen thousands of buddhists doing the sick things muslims are doing everyday
    Check it out

Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    Bahahahahaahaha losers looking for attention u say?? well u said u can find stories bout them....the truth is u cant and u never will....true satanists......(the ones following anton lavey) not some idiot saying he talks to the devil and crap like that.......You dont know nething bout satanists so how can you judge them??? i on the other hand have been living with muslims and was a muslim...so i know all ur crap....muslims sicken me.....
    I dont care about Satan, Satanists, of Stanism. So I really dont care what they do. And have absolutely no interest in the subject.

I am glad Muslims sicken you. You side with Satan over GOD, no wonder you hate Muslims.

thats 1 person....1 crazy person....never seen thousands of buddhists doing the sick things muslims are doing everyday
    Actually there were more examples. It wasnt only one person in the article.

There are tons more, if a person does a search. Like a bombing at a Hindu Movie Theater in Sri Lanka by Buddhist monks, who were mad about a Anti-Buddhist film in a Hindu theather.

Or Buddhist Monks in Tibet, bombing Chinese buildings in Tibet.

Plus Buddhism has about 350,000 million followers.

Islam has 1.3 Billion.

http://www.tibet.cn/english/news/200...1231114030.htm

Even Buddhist Monks can become "terrorist" bombers, when their country is occupied by China.

I am glad Muslims sicken you. You side with Satan over GOD, no wonder you hate Muslims.
    duuuudee!!!!! I dont even believe in satan!!!!anyone who worships or believes in satan is an idiot

Plus Buddhism has about 350,000 million followers.
    i almost know nothing bout buddhism so i cant defend it.....

Islam has 1.3 Billion
    And decreasing everyday.......

YOU STILL HAVENT SHOW ME ANY "REAL" SATANISTS DOING 0.1% OF WHAT MUSLIMS HAVE DONE THRU-OUT THE YEARS...

THE REASON YOU SUDDENLY SAID THAT YOU ARE NOT INTRESTED AFTER U WERE SURE U COULD FIND NETHING BOUT NE REILIGION...IS BECAUSE WHEN U SEARCHED GOOGLE U COULDNT FIND NETHING AND NEVER WILL.......

"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction." -Pascal

YOU STILL HAVENT SHOW ME ANY "REAL" SATANISTS DOING 0.1% OF WHAT MUSLIMS HAVE DONE THRU-OUT THE YEARS...
    You still havent shown me any "real" Muslims doing .01% of the crimes, anyone has done.

Secondly Satanism was founded in 1966.

Give it some time. Soon Satan worshippers like yourself, who falsely claim not to worship Satan, will be the scourge of this earth.

"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction." -Pascal
    That is a funny quote from Pascal, considering he was a religious person.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Give it some time. Soon Satan worshippers like yourself, who falsely claim not to worship Satan, will be the scourge of this earth.

They have a long way to go to catch muslims.

You still havent shown me any "real" Muslims doing .01% of the crimes, anyone has done.
    ya those were photoshopped

seriously.....those were REAL muslims....thats how muslims think.....they would kill if some1 disgraced god , mohamed or the koran so yeah those are real muslims.......

Secondly Satanism was founded in 1966.

Give it some time. Soon Satan worshippers like yourself, who falsely claim not to worship Satan, will be the scourge of this earth
    riiiiiite...............how do you know so much bout something u never read bout...read the satanic bible.....then start talking.....

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    They have a long way to go to catch muslims.
    wont happen in a million years......

-because
    9 Do not harm little children

10 Do not kill non-human animals unless attacked or for your food

11 When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.

MUSLIMS....

9- In islam supposedly god asked ibrahim (i think) to kill his son and he was going to do it..!!!!!!!! and muslims are using kids as human bombs check out the link i posted and there was another one by singern i think .......

10-muslims kill them for sacrifices for god wut kind of god needs suffering from animals and their blood? a sadistic god IMO

11-Muslims will beat women if theyre not wearing hijab in some countries in other countries...they will call her names and feel her up for wearing jeans and a tshirt..happened rite before my eyes.....(again check my link where they have pictures of cut hands and hanged people for going against the koran and drinking beer!!!!!!!!!!!!

if u eat in ramadan...muslims will come up to u and tell u not to eat.....and some will fight with u(happened to me)....etc....etc....
    muslims want every1 to go there way if they dont they should go to hell and deserve to die.....GR8 philosphy in life

[61:7] Who is more evil than one who fabricates lies about GOD, and he is being invited to Submission? GOD does not guide the evil people.

[61:8] They wish to put out GOD's light with their mouths. But GOD insists upon perfecting His light, in spite of the disbelievers.

Who is more evil than one who fabricates lies about GOD, and he is being invited to Submission? GOD does not guide the evil people.
    1-I aint fabricating nething
    2-damn!!!! its seems that with u guys everything revolves around god like hes the friggin center of attention....wut a fvcking attention whore....
    3-evil people? the only thing i see thats evil is god.....

[61:8] They wish to put out GOD's light with their mouths. But GOD insists upon perfecting His light, in spite of the disbelievers.
    I dunno wut lite ur talking bout...oh the one that killed thousands of people in tsunami...oh wait or the one that kills good people....
    you got it all wrong!!! GOD IS EVIL....

RA
    1-I aint fabricating nething
    2-damn!!!! its seems that with u guys everything revolves around god like hes the friggin center of attention....wut a fvcking attention whore....
    3-evil people? the only thing i see thats evil is god.....

I dunno wut lite ur talking bout...oh the one that killed thousands of people in tsunami...oh wait or the one that kills good people....
    you got it all wrong!!! GOD IS EVIL....

What certain ppl do in the name of god is evil. I think you know WHO I am referring to.

What certain ppl do in the name of god is evil. I think you know WHO I am referring to.
    All muslims...?????

Not Atheism.

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Not Atheism.
    Or Satanism.......

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Iron, you'd know better than me. But is it right for you to provide a link here showing a photo of Mohammad (pbuh), from my understanding this is pretty offensive to Muslims. You might explain this to me please.

Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Iron, you'd know better than me. But is it right for you to provide a link here showing a photo of Mohammad (pbuh), from my understanding this is pretty offensive to Muslims. You might explain this to me please.
    well every1 keeps saying they shouldnt...i dunno why...... jesus had a pic why not mohamed??? i really didnt think bout it or consider it when i was posting now that uve mentioned it .....i could make the link start from the second pic... and write a warning saying that the previous pic is muhameds pics do not view it but i think it would be unneccesary since they (muslims) probably believe that it isnt him...so they wouldnt be offended neway....

P.s..some1 posted a pic of a video of some1 pissing on a koran then flushing the toliet...it wasnt removed and i didnt see a comment from you...not stirring shit just wondering....why was my link commented by and the other link was not commented on or removed???

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    not every body claims he is muslim can be one.
    they are always extremists in every religion and believe, those who mis-interpert the religion and understand it in a way to legalize their actions and mistakes ARE NOT MUSLIMS, neither humans i'd say.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    hey Bouncer, being offensive and ignorant are the main characters of IRONFREAKX personality, don't mind him

P.s..some1 posted a pic of a video of some1 pissing on a koran then flushing the toliet...it wasnt removed and i didnt see a comment from you...not stirring shit just wondering....why was my link commented by and the other link was not commented on or removed???
    First off I can't be expected to monitor every word typed on this site, I must rely on members to bring matters of concern to my attention. Someone did that in this instance, someone who reads the forum and rarely posts so I brought it to your attention. Your living in Egypt as far as I recall so I'd expect you to have some consideration for our Muslim members, and they for us Christians of course. Considering the considerable abuse which our Muslim members have taken here over the last few years, I think in the last 12 months they've begun to set the standard on this forum and we should all probably take a leaf from their book (no pun intended).

Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays
    hey Bouncer, being offensive and ignorant are the main characters of IRONFREAKX personality, don't mind him
    I do that stuff pretty good myself in the Lounge, but this forum is alittle different. I've a list of guidelines at the top of this forum, their there to help make this forum enjoyable for everyone regardless of race, religion or political beliefs.

First off I can't be expected to monitor every word typed on this site, I must rely on members to bring matters of concern to my attention. Someone did that in this instance, someone who reads the forum and rarely posts so I brought it to your attention. Your living in Egypt as far as I recall so I'd expect you to have some consideration for our Muslim members, and they for us Christians of course. Considering the considerable abuse which our Muslim members have taken here over the last few years, I think in the last 12 months they've begun to set the standard on this forum and we should all probably take a leaf from their book (no pun intended).
    i dont like muslims or egypt....but kool i got ur point....treat every1 respectfully well i normally dont start stuff...and i dont even think the link thing was offensive i didnt even think bout it @ all....one more post then ill treat every1 with respect......

as for you.....you ****** ass clown.......all you do is post personal insults in my threads...either provide a point or get the fvck out if you have nething personal with me feel free to call me when you come to egypt........ill make sure i "SHOW" u a "GOOD" time...........

but if you really do have an educated point of view or comment you add then feel free to do so....

N00b is offline Banned
    as for you.....you ****** ass clown.......all you do is post personal insults in my threads...either provide a point or get the fvck out if you have nething personal with me feel free to call me when you come to egypt........ill make sure i "SHOW" u a "GOOD" time...........

but if you really do have an educated point of view or comment you add then feel free to do so....
    You insult everyone's intelligence on this board with your posts.

Too bad there is no age limit on this forum that is enforced.

Quote Originally Posted by N00b
    You insult everyone's intelligence on this board with your posts.

Too bad there is no age limit on this forum that is enforced.
    Actually there is ...its 18...
    "everyone"!!!! thats alot of people to insult......
    just a reminder: this thread is bout the cruelty of islam if u wanna add smth plz do.....if u have smth personal with me or think my posts are offensive you can pm about it or pm a MOD....

RA
    not every body claims he is muslim can be one.
    they are always extremists in every religion and believe, those who mis-interpert the religion and understand it in a way to legalize their actions and mistakes ARE NOT MUSLIMS, neither humans i'd say.

After 9/11 you did not hear muslims denouncing the attack.(as i said in the lounge) That speaks volumes.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    After 9/11 you did not hear muslims denouncing the attack.(as i said in the lounge) That speaks volumes.
    I completely agree...

darmadoc is offline Member
    Um....I have no dog in this fight BUT, I think those buddhist links were pretty bogus. One was from sort of weird blog, the other looked like it was from a Chinese propaganda site. You got any mainstream press showing buddhist attrocities. There is no concept of Jihad in buddhism. Shoot, most are vegetarians to avoid causing animals to suffer.

"SOME" people will do nething...lie , cheat , steal ,etc... to prove their point and/or get what they want....

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    same lot of folks- satanists...idolitersl, muslims, mormons....same cut of cloth.

You didnt hear it. It happened.

EVERY MUSLIM LEADER, EXCEPT SADDAM HUSSEIN CONDEMED THE 9/11 ATTACKS.

This is the link.

http://www.unc.edu/~kurzman/terror.htm

RA
    You didnt hear it. It happened.

EVERY MUSLIM LEADER, EXCEPT SADDAM HUSSEIN CONDEMED THE 9/11 ATTACKS.

This is the link.

http://www.unc.edu/~kurzman/terror.htm

Ok, you got me. I didnt hear any of that. Now the question is, did they believe their own bullsh*t? Im betting every muslim stood up and cheered when 9/11 happened and it would take a lot to convince me otherwise.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information