Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 59
  1. #1
    singern's Avatar
    singern is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Chicago/Israel
    Posts
    2,239

    Going to the holy land of Israel

    Ladyís, Gentlemen, and terrorists.
    Its been a while, Iíve been away on business trip in toasty Palm Springs California for several weeks.

    Now its vacation time!!!

    I will be traveling to Israel soon to visit with family, friends and to party my ass off in the land of milk and honey.

    I am publicly offering to meet with Milita guy. At the Lebanon, Israel border we call the good fence. On a prearranged time and date, I will meet with you, speak with you, and let you see I am just a guy who wants peace, nothing more nothing less.

  2. #2
    IronFreakX's Avatar
    IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    8,803
    Quote Originally Posted by singern
    Ladyís, Gentlemen, and terrorists.
    Its been a while, Iíve been away on business trip in toasty Palm Springs California for several weeks.

    Now its vacation time!!!

    I will be traveling to Israel soon to visit with family, friends and to party my ass off in the land of milk and honey.

    I am publicly offering to meet with Milita guy. At the Lebanon, Israel border we call the good fence. On a prearranged time and date, I will meet with you, speak with you, and let you see I am just a guy who wants peace, nothing more nothing less.
    Watch out for militia guy's sniper and the suicide bombings in israel...hope u have fun there...

  3. #3
    singern's Avatar
    singern is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Chicago/Israel
    Posts
    2,239
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    Watch out for militia guy's sniper and the suicide bombings in israel...hope u have fun there...
    Thanks bro.
    I have lived there on and off and know all the coolest places. its been 13 years since Iíve been there last, Iím really looking forward to seeing old friends, I am also hoping to meet with Rak-Ani.

    As to the bombings, things are looking better, and the new security fence seems to be paying off but I guess you never know when the kind hearted jihadists will strike. (donít get me started)

    As for Milita, I am willing to take the gamble, I hope he is man enough to accept my invitation.

  4. #4
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by singern
    As for Milita, I am willing to take the gamble, I hope he is man enough to accept my invitation.
    You always call Militia a "terrorist", and your thing on top says "Terrorist Sodomiser."

    Militia will be wise to reject your offer.

    Have fun in Palestine (Occupied).

  5. #5
    Bigen12's Avatar
    Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    4,301
    I truly envy you,

    I would love to visit Israel,

    I would also enjoy tossing ole Milita around for a while....

  6. #6
    singern's Avatar
    singern is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Chicago/Israel
    Posts
    2,239
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    You always call Militia a "terrorist", and your thing on top says "Terrorist Sodomiser."

    Militia will be wise to reject your offer.

    Have fun in Palestine (Occupied).

    A terrorist, much like a schoolyard bully has nothing to gain by making peace so your reply which wreaks of cowardice is no surprise.

    Last edited by singern; 07-06-2005 at 11:02 AM.

  7. #7
    singern's Avatar
    singern is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Chicago/Israel
    Posts
    2,239
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    I truly envy you,

    I would love to visit Israel,

    I would also enjoy tossing ole Milita around for a while....
    Hey Bigen12
    been a while, Wouldnt that be cool if we could meet up over there....

  8. #8
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by singern
    wreaks
    Reeks.

  9. #9
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    Quote Originally Posted by singern
    I am publicly offering to meet with Milita guy. At the Lebanon, Israel border we call the good fence. On a prearranged time and date, I will meet with you, speak with you, and let you see I am just a guy who wants peace, nothing more nothing less.
    Actually I have to refuse the offer because I can't meet a person who have no respect for me as a human being, at least show me here that you want peace, and one more thing you should change the thread title to :"Going to the holy land of occupied Palestine".

  10. #10
    singern's Avatar
    singern is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Chicago/Israel
    Posts
    2,239
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Reeks.

    No matter how you spell it, you stink of fear..

  11. #11
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    and one more thing you should change the thread title to :"Going to the holy land of occupied Palestine".

  12. #12
    Bigen12's Avatar
    Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    4,301
    Quote Originally Posted by singern
    Hey Bigen12
    been a while, Wouldnt that be cool if we could meet up over there....
    Indeed, that would be a blast.

    I would also like to meet up with Milita, I am sure with the right amount of pressure he would see things my way

    I would like to meet up with BOUNCER, just to show him how a real man drinks.

    I would last enjoy meeting up with CAUASIAN, just to show him why rolling his eyes at me is a really bad idea.....
    Last edited by Bigen12; 07-06-2005 at 11:22 AM.

  13. #13
    singern's Avatar
    singern is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Chicago/Israel
    Posts
    2,239
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    Actually I have to refuse the offer because I can't meet a person who have no respect for me as a human being, at least show me here that you want peace, and one more thing you should change the thread title to :"Going to the holy land of occupied Palestine".

    Be a man, Meet with me.
    I give you my word, I will give you the same respect I would give any other person regardless of your ideology. My invitation to speak openly with you is genuine.

    I cannot change the name of the post to "Palestine" because Iím not going to Gaza or the west bank.

  14. #14
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    I would last enjoy meeting up with CAUASIAN, just to show him why rolling his eyes at me is a really bad idea.....
    I will bring my collection of swords. And I have skills with a sword like a Samurai. So I am not scared.

  15. #15
    Bigen12's Avatar
    Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    4,301
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    I will bring my collection of swords. And I have skills with a sword like a Samurai. So I am not scared.

    That's about like you CAUSASIAN,




    Bringing a sword to a gun fight....

  16. #16
    singern's Avatar
    singern is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Chicago/Israel
    Posts
    2,239
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    I will bring my collection of swords. And I have skills with a sword like a Samurai. So I am not scared.
    Will you also bring your that cute little hat?

  17. #17
    singern's Avatar
    singern is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Chicago/Israel
    Posts
    2,239
    Common now boys.
    Donít hijack the thread.
    I truly want to meet up with Milita.

  18. #18
    Bigen12's Avatar
    Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    4,301
    Quote Originally Posted by singern
    Will you also bring your that cute little hat?


  19. #19
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by singern
    Will you also bring your that cute little hat?
    Yes, the whole traditional outfit.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Going to the holy land of Israel-waroutfit.jpg  

  20. #20
    3Vandoo's Avatar
    3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Bandit County
    Posts
    4,249
    Come on Militia even if you argue 99.999999999.9999% of the time with the terrorist sodomizer you should meet him. Ive been there and I made tgood friend, with people I thought were ****ing redneck jerk!

  21. #21
    singern's Avatar
    singern is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Chicago/Israel
    Posts
    2,239
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Yes, the whole traditional outfit.
    Thats so cute, is that your sister?

  22. #22
    singern's Avatar
    singern is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Chicago/Israel
    Posts
    2,239
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
    Come on Militia even if you argue 99.999999999.9999% of the time with the terrorist sodomizer you should meet him. Ive been there and I made tgood friend, with people I thought were ****ing redneck jerk!

    MILITA I ask you once again,
    meet with me, I come in peace.

  23. #23
    3Vandoo's Avatar
    3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Bandit County
    Posts
    4,249
    Quote Originally Posted by singern
    MILITA I ask you once again,
    meet with me, I come in peace.

    Dude, dont say I come in peace






  24. #24
    Rak_Ani's Avatar
    Rak_Ani is offline Queen of Zion
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    1,726
    Quote Originally Posted by singern
    Thanks bro.
    I have lived there on and off and know all the coolest places. its been 13 years since Iíve been there last, Iím really looking forward to seeing old friends, I am also hoping to meet with Rak-Ani.

    As to the bombings, things are looking better, and the new security fence seems to be paying off but I guess you never know when the kind hearted jihadists will strike. (donít get me started)

    As for Milita, I am willing to take the gamble, I hope he is man enough to accept my invitation.
    I'll be more than happy to meet you too.

    But don't go to the border. It's a waste of time, money, enrgy and too risky in my opinion.

  25. #25
    singern's Avatar
    singern is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Chicago/Israel
    Posts
    2,239
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak_Ani
    I'll be more than happy to meet you too.

    But don't go to the border. It's a waste of time, money, enrgy and too risky in my opinion.

    Hey, I didnt know you were back on AR. I sent you an Email at your msn account.

  26. #26
    3Vandoo's Avatar
    3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Bandit County
    Posts
    4,249
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak_Ani
    I'll be more than happy to meet you too.

    But don't go to the border. It's a waste of time, money, enrgy and too risky in my opinion.

    So how's is gonna meet Militiadude?

    We kidnap him!!!! I say!!!!!!!!

  27. #27
    singern's Avatar
    singern is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Chicago/Israel
    Posts
    2,239
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
    So how's is gonna meet Militiadude?

    We kidnap him!!!! I say!!!!!!!!
    Man, your gonna scare him off.. I truly want to meet the boy.

  28. #28
    3Vandoo's Avatar
    3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Bandit County
    Posts
    4,249
    Quote Originally Posted by singern
    Man, your gonna scare him off.. I truly want to meet the boy.

    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Damn it just meet him!

    Im sure Militiadude is a good dude anyway and you can both share your views and he can show you his perpestive from where he is!

    I think you three Ani, You and Mil should all meet in a restaurant, chat, eat and bitch at eachothers. If you pay the plane ticket Ill go and be the moderator

  29. #29
    N00b is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    107
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    Indeed, that would be a blast.

    I would also like to meet up with Milita, I am sure with the right amount of pressure he would see things my way

    I would like to meet up with BOUNCER, just to show him how a real man drinks.

    I would last enjoy meeting up with CAUASIAN, just to show him why rolling his eyes at me is a really bad idea.....
    I once saw a 20/20 special on people who automatically think they're 100x tougher when they're behind the keyboard.

  30. #30
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
    I think you three Ani, You and Mil should all meet in a restaurant, chat, eat and bitch at eachothers. If you pay the plane ticket Ill go and be the moderator
    Sounds like a sting operation to kidnap Militia.

  31. #31
    3Vandoo's Avatar
    3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Bandit County
    Posts
    4,249
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Sounds like a sting operation to kidnap Militia.

  32. #32
    Bigen12's Avatar
    Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    4,301
    Quote Originally Posted by N00b
    I once saw a 20/20 special on people who automatically think they're 100x tougher when they're behind the keyboard.

    Really Noob,


    I once saw a documentary; I forget the name, in which they examined people who had absolutely sense of humorÖÖ.


    I saw another in which, due to damage to their brain, this group of people could not understand sarcasm......





  33. #33
    IronFreakX's Avatar
    IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    8,803
    looooool

  34. #34
    singern's Avatar
    singern is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Chicago/Israel
    Posts
    2,239



    My thread has been officially hijacked.

  35. #35
    IronFreakX's Avatar
    IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    8,803
    By muslims......typical....

  36. #36
    Rak_Ani's Avatar
    Rak_Ani is offline Queen of Zion
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    1,726
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Damn it just meet him!

    Im sure Militiadude is a good dude anyway and you can both share your views and he can show you his perpestive from where he is!

    I think you three Ani, You and Mil should all meet in a restaurant, chat, eat and bitch at eachothers. If you pay the plane ticket Ill go and be the moderator

    Why don't you just admit the truth? You want to go to Israel for the chicks.

  37. #37
    symatech's Avatar
    symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    not where I want to be
    Posts
    7,546
    if you meet militaguy maybe he'll let you shoot his m60

  38. #38
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    if you meet militaguy maybe he'll let you shoot his m60
    It is sold with the durganov sniper riffle for 1600 $ I bought a server PC with the money lol

  39. #39
    3Vandoo's Avatar
    3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Bandit County
    Posts
    4,249
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak_Ani
    Why don't you just admit the truth? You want to go to Israel for the chicks.

    HELL YEAH!!!!!! characterial kick ass lil women!



    So Militiadude, are you gonna meet him, come on habibi meet him!

  40. #40
    singern's Avatar
    singern is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Chicago/Israel
    Posts
    2,239
    So what's it gonna be.

    Common man, meet with me. We will smoke the Peace pipe, have a laugh, I promise.



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •