Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    Badgerman is offline Banned

From the ARMY itself.......

http://www.ausa.org/www/armymag.nsf/...C?OpenDocument

Personally I believe any war videogame should require a computer accessory that will remove one of your limbs......THAT would be more realistic

Or how about virtual aftermath??......dead babies......missing arms......a virtual tour through the VA hospital.......let's really connect with the ARMY

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Badgerman
    http://www.ausa.org/www/armymag.nsf/...C?OpenDocument

Personally I believe any war videogame should require a computer accessory that will remove one of your limbs......THAT would be more realistic

Or how about virtual aftermath??......dead babies......missing arms......a virtual tour through the VA hospital.......let's really connect with the ARMY

What would you have the Army do, recruit them and toss them into combat without any training whatsoever?

"Here's a r***e kid. Sorry we couldn't train ya, but some people think no training is better than politically incorrect training."

lcpl kill is offline Associate Member
    you cant appreciate killing some one in a video game until you've done it for real. i take my gaming alot more seriously since i got back. its not as satisfying as it used to be. the military does give excellent training, however you only get out of training what you put into it. just start a game like kill switch which is one of the more realistic games. see how far you get before you die! and just imagin this guy is running the whole time would you be, video games dont get tired. this guy is an expert marksman are you.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    I dont se the big problem and I never say no to a free game

Thread Information