Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    Badgerman is offline Banned

Things that scare Singern......

April 30, 2001

In his new exposé of the National Security Agency entitled Body of Secrets, author James Bamford highlights a set of proposals on Cuba by the Joint Chiefs of Staff codenamed OPERATION NORTHWOODS. This document, titled “Justification for U.S. Military Intervention in Cuba” was provided by the JCS to Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara on March 13, 1962, as the key component of Northwoods. Written in response to a request from the Chief of the Cuba Project, Col. Edward Lansdale, the Top Secret memorandum describes U.S. plans to covertly engineer various pretexts that would justify a U.S. invasion of Cuba. These proposals - part of a secret anti-Castro program known as Operation Mongoose - included staging the assassinations of Cubans living in the United States, developing a fake “Communist Cuban terror campaign in the Miami area, in other Florida cities and even in Washington,” including “sink[ing] a boatload of Cuban refugees (real or simulated),” faking a Cuban airforce attack on a civilian jetliner, and concocting a “Remember the Maine” incident by blowing up a U.S. ship in Cuban waters and then blaming the incident on Cuban sabotage. Bamford himself writes that Operation Northwoods “may be the most corrupt plan ever created by the U.S. government.”

Umm....how obscure.

Anyone who took US History 1 in High School would have pointed to the Tonkin Bay incident, rather than a set of proposals which never got passed or approved. Shoddy work, Badger.

I guess reality isn't ever as good as fantasy.

Hooker.....I'm sure any implemented plans are still top secret.......shoddy thought process hooker

singern is offline Banned
    A post in my honor, oy-vey I’m faklempt... Talk amongst yourselves.......

Badger....I simply don't see why you'd prefer unimplimented plans (conjecture) instead of conrete examples. Unless of course (my own opinion) you don't actually know much about American History.

The Ludlow Massacre would have been a better example of the US Government killing it's own people; far better than things which never happened, Badger....

I suspect your knowledge of US history is Lacking. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Badger....I simply don't see why you'd prefer unimplimented plans (conjecture) instead of conrete examples. Unless of course (my own opinion) you don't actually know much about American History.

The Ludlow Massacre would have been a better example of the US Government killing it's own people; far better than things which never happened, Badger....

I suspect your knowledge of US history is Lacking. Sorry.
    I don't see the application......the Northwoods operation is covert with the blame being placed on another government or organization. The example you cite is just blantant murder......we all know the government kills Americans.....it's a matter of if they use covert methods to sway public opinion......I would venture to say that not only do they do it.......it is common practice.

Quote Originally Posted by Badgerman
    ......we all know the government kills Americans.

I would love to see where you came up with this classic piece of wisdom.

Quote Originally Posted by singern
    I would love to see where you came up with this classic piece of wisdom.
    Kent State for one......and the example cited by Hooker for two

And here's a recent example:

Where was the outrage by Americans over the brutal government killings at Ruby Ridge, at Waco, or in the Diallo and Spruill killings by police? Where's the outrage now? See if this sounds familiar as regards the Clinton-Reno blather and bureaubabble following Waco now being used by "government officials" in the Victoria Snelgrove police murder: "The Boston Police Department accepts full responsibility for the death of Victoria Snelgrove, an Emerson College student who would have turned 22 next week," said a somber Commissioner Kathleen O'Toole. "I met with her parents (yesterday) afternoon, and as I am sure you understand, there are no words to describe their grief."

That quote is from the report in the Boston Herald of October 22nd entitled "Police commissioner ‘takes full responsibility'" by Tom Farmer, and reported on Alex Jones' Prison Planet. It goes on to say, "Snelgrove was struck in the left eye by a projectile containing pepper spray that was fired by police trying to quell rioting on Lansdowne Street after the Red Sox beat the New York Yankees to clinch the American League pennant. Because the death was caused by a police officer, it is being investigated by the Suffolk district attorney."

Then we are apprised of the usual government official cop out: "‘The young woman last night met a very untimely death and as the commissioner said, we as a city, as mayor of the city, as police commissioner, we will take responsibility for what happened but we will also move on the hoodlums who were out on the street of our city last night,' said a somber Mayor Thomas M. Menino." Heart wrenching and sincere, no?

Definitely "no!" Notice how it was the fault of "hoodlums," or "hooligans," or "punks?" Were they the ones armed to the teeth? Were they the ones who wore protective Plexiglas visors to protect their eyes? Were they the ones who wore helmets and bulletproof vests? Were they the ones who carried military style fifteen shot semi-automatic pistols? Were they the ones who were armed with fully automatic machine-guns? No? Then who were the ones at the scene so armed - the Bean Town Koppers? Aren't these, the public serving and protecting peace officers that should have shown restraint? Or did they resort to cold-blooded terrorist tactics typical of a group of arrogant, above-the-law police state Nazi Gestapo?

And O'Toole and Menino accept full responsibility? When will they resign and turn themselves in for indictment? Another steaming load of unmitigated government rhetoric to pronounce their guilt and complicity while dodging any and all punishment for allowing their jackbooted Gestapo to terrorize and kill an unarmed citizen. Sounds a lot like Waco and Ruby Ridge! Sounds a lot like Abu Ghraib! So much for the thought that our uniformed servants only terrorize, torture, maim and kill towel heads and camel jockeys. If our government leaders can pick and choose who will be allowed to live and who will die, how do you know that you or someone in your family won't be next?

Nope

Your examples are not valid. Those were instances of authorities engaging a situation that went bad. Circumstances, and consequences that were handled poorly by the on site authorities.

The Examples did not show or prove any government pre meditated action. The Government did not wake up those mornings and decide to go out and kill anyone.

A twisted attempt at best to support your anti American attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by singern
    Your examples are not valid. Those were instances of authorities engaging a situation that went bad. Circumstances, and consequences that were handled poorly by the on site authorities.

The Examples did not show or prove any government pre meditated action. The Government did not wake up those mornings and decide to go out and kill anyone.

A twisted attempt at best to support your anti American attitude.
    Yeah.....glocks, shotguns, and r***es are just fashion accessories......
    you ARE stupid

Kent State for one......and the example cited by Hooker for two
    Did you research it, or are you taking my word for it? Will it show up in some clever monologue you give at a later date, without checking the facts on it?

Yeah.....glocks, shotguns, and r***es are just fashion accessories......
    you ARE stupid

Wow what a delusional, and ignorant reply,
    I am and have always been against the right to own firearms, ( just my opinion, not meant to offend any believers of the contrary ) But how the hell does this imply or prove our government commits premeditated murder of its citizens?????????

It is a possibility that I am stupid as you say, but at least I am not living in a nightmarish delusional world of hysteria and fear.
    Last edited by singern; 07-13-2005 at 10:49 AM.

Thread Information