Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 141
  1. #1
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772

    New wave of terror in Israel..

    http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...111750,00.html

    http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...111730,00.html



    Two bombers today.

    London, Baghdad and Netanya this week?. What are these bastards after, their not attacking head's of government, their not attacking kings and queens and captains of industry, their murdering YOU and ME, ordinary decent people are being murdered. In London they murdered Muslim, Jew, Christian and Hindu, what the ****ing hell do they want?.

  2. #2
    Rak_Ani's Avatar
    Rak_Ani is offline Queen of Zion
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    1,726
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...111750,00.html

    http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...111730,00.html



    Two bombers today.

    London, Baghdad and Netanya this week?. What are these bastards after, their not attacking head's of government, their not attacking kings and queens and captains of industry, their murdering YOU and ME, ordinary decent people are being murdered. In London they murdered Muslim, Jew, Christian and Hindu, what the ****ing hell do they want?.

    A detail not mentioned in the article is that the bomber in Netanya was 18 years old. Again we see the coward leaders of the terrorist organizations who "bravely" recruit other people's children and send them to die in the name of Alla.

  3. #3
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak_Ani
    A detail not mentioned in the article is that the bomber in Netanya was 18 years old. Again we see the coward leaders of the terrorist organizations who "bravely" recruit other people's children and send them to die in the name of Alla.

    Actually I could careless what age the bomber was. Its the age's of his victims, or intended victims are which gets to me. These bastards don't care who they murder, be it an Israeli school bus attacked or a school in Beslan, and like what happened at a bus stop in Jerusalem last year, a grandmother, her daughter and her granddaughter.

    But talking of young bombers, remember this cute little bastard?.



    Nothing like a mother's love, eh!.



    As one Palestinian mother said "Don't they blow up so fast these days"


  4. #4
    Badgerman's Avatar
    Badgerman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    A mile High
    Posts
    3,089
    I agree.......but here's a solution........remove the security from the leaders of the US and Britain and see who's targeted.......they deserve it much more than the poor schmucks going to work every day to line the pockets of Cheney while he vacations in Jackson Hole

  5. #5
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    32 views in 24 hours, two individual replies and one of those from an Israeli Jew, guess its ok to murder's innocent Israeli's and not ok to murder UK citizens.

  6. #6
    Bigen12's Avatar
    Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    4,301
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    32 views in 24 hours, two individual replies and one of those from an Israeli Jew, guess its ok to murder's innocent Israeli's and not ok to murder UK citizens.
    No it’s not,

    Sorry, I’m moving a little slow this morning.

    I think that Singern’s quote of Rudolf Giuliani, summed up my feelings on de****g with terrorists.


    Quote Originally Posted by SINGERN
    Rudolf Giuliani of New York summed it up

    "Those who practise terrorism lose any right to have their cause understood ... We're right, they're wrong. It's as simple as that."

    Simple as that..
    The continued targeting of civilians by these blood thirsty animals is completely unacceptable.

    It is obvious to me that these animals do not want peace.

    I say finish the wall, lock the door, and throw away the key.

  7. #7
    symatech's Avatar
    symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    not where I want to be
    Posts
    7,546
    I've been wondering for the past few months why terrorists don't attack the targets that just might get their agenda across. They will never accomplish what they want to by killing civilians.

    My heart goes out to all the victims of the bombings lately, in all countries.

  8. #8
    Bigen12's Avatar
    Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    4,301
    The mighty fighters for Islam,

    They send a 18 year old boy to kill two 16 year old girls......





    The great Aljazeera describes the Islamic Jihad, a terrorist organization as a “resistance group”, what a complete load of Bull shiat.



    A Palestinian resistance group participating in Egyptian-mediated ceasefire talks has vowed fresh attacks on Israel and said it would not abide by any agreement to stop.
    Islamic Jihad's Friday statement appeared to skewer expectations that Palestinian Prime Minister Ahmad Quraya could come away from talks in Cairo among 13 Palestinian resistance groups with an agreement to cease attacks on Israelis.
    Such an agreement is seen as a critical step towards salvaging a US-backed "road map", which envisions an end to violence and a Palestinian state by 2005.
    "We will not abide by any agreement or any dialogue that will abandon these principles ... and our painful reaction in the heart of (Israel) will not be delayed," the statement added.
    http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exer...4929E63FCD.htm




    Islamic Jihad doesn't want peace, they want only war.

    They should be shot like dogs in the street and left there to rot.

  9. #9
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Terrorists dont are if you look at the map of all Al Queda attacks, its amazing that they have attacks all continents and so many countries globally.

    They have had attacks from air, sea, and groud.

    Abu Musab Al-Zarqui's mentor, a radical cleric, told Abu Musab yesterday that he should stop killing civilians and stop killing Shias.

    Abu Musab's response was that the mentor Shaikh Abu Muhammad al-Maqdisi should stop following "Satan".

    When a student can say that to this teacher, this is a problem.

    Muslims have alot of anger built up, and they take it out. Because Muslims and our society is very Collectivist, we feel that that attack on one Muslim is a attack on our brother. Unlike most western states who have a Individualist society.

    But they shouldnt take it out on civilians. They should go after military targets.

    A beast has been made that cannot be controlled even by its creators.

  10. #10
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Today a Cleric was killed in Afghanistan, a Sunni mosque was blown up in Iraq, kids were blown up in Iraq.

    War will not defeat terrorism. It will only increase it.

    Because anger causes terrorism. Revenge fuels terrorism.

  11. #11
    symatech's Avatar
    symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    not where I want to be
    Posts
    7,546
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Today a Cleric was killed in Afghanistan, a Sunni mosque was blown up in Iraq, kids were blown up in Iraq.

    War will not defeat terrorism. It will only increase it.

    Because anger causes terrorism. Revenge fuels terrorism.
    exactly, and 'terroism' will never accomplish what they are dying for. It's all in vain, the fighting on both sides. There will always be terroist attacks, and there will always be countries like the US to respond in force. never peace

  12. #12
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...111750,00.html

    The murderer claimed the lives of four innocent victims.

  13. #13
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    7,024
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Because anger causes terrorism. Revenge fuels terrorism.
    So does ignorance. Did you puposefully leave that one out?

  14. #14
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    So does ignorance. Did you puposefully leave that one out?
    Not necessarily ignorance at all. Its more anger and revenge.

    I am sure these people know what they are doing is wrong, but anger and revenge takeover their mind.

    I am sure alot of people here have done stupid things when they were angry, not in their nature, that they regret later.

  15. #15
    singern's Avatar
    singern is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Chicago/Israel
    Posts
    2,239
    Palestinian terrorists = Godless Sons of bitches, raised by animals, taught by murderers, and misled by an evil culture. The Two faced Palestinians will condemn the attack in public, but will name a school or a soccer team after the terrorists by next week.


    I have never been a great fan of Sharon, but I only hope he will grow a set of balls and wipe out the cancer once and for all. Leaving only those who truly want to live in peace.

    May god bless the victims and there families.

  16. #16
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    7,024
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Not necessarily ignorance at all. Its more anger and revenge.

    I am sure these people know what they are doing is wrong, but anger and revenge takeover their mind.

    I am sure alot of people here have done stupid things when they were angry, not in their nature, that they regret later.
    The children suicide bombers have anger and revenge or are they brainwashed by thinking they need to do this? I think the children are mislead which in turn is ignorance.

  17. #17
    GQ-Bouncer's Avatar
    GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    look beyond what you see
    Posts
    2,304
    BOUNCER you know as well as I do that these terrorist cells are night tightly networked, many of them are not united for a single purpose.

  18. #18
    Badgerman's Avatar
    Badgerman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    A mile High
    Posts
    3,089
    Quote Originally Posted by GQ-Bouncer
    BOUNCER you know as well as I do that these terrorist cells are night tightly networked, many of them are not united for a single purpose.
    Yeah......you military guys know all the secrets......that's why you all do such a good job of ****ing up the world for everybody......we would have a better place to live if you punks just went and drowned yourselves

  19. #19
    Bigen12's Avatar
    Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    4,301
    Quote Originally Posted by Badgerman
    Yeah......you military guys know all the secrets......that's why you all do such a good job of ****ing up the world for everybody......we would have a better place to live if you punks just went and drowned yourselves


    Your ignorance and hatred astounds me.

  20. #20
    Badgerman's Avatar
    Badgerman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    A mile High
    Posts
    3,089
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    Your ignorance and hatred astounds me.
    Guys with guns screw up the world......pretty obvious......condescending patronizing guys with guns are even worse.......kind of like coachs that think the know everything but really suck. The military sees the world through their filters and solutions......

  21. #21
    singern's Avatar
    singern is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Chicago/Israel
    Posts
    2,239
    Quote Originally Posted by Badgerman
    Yeah......you military guys know all the secrets......that's why you all do such a good job of ****ing up the world for everybody......we would have a better place to live if you punks just went and drowned yourselves
    You seem very angry, abusive, and even violent. Perhaps you are sexually frustrated, or do you just hate your Mama?

  22. #22
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    7,024
    Quote Originally Posted by Badgerman
    Guys with guns screw up the world......pretty obvious......condescending patronizing guys with guns are even worse.......kind of like coachs that think the know everything but really suck. The military sees the world through their filters and solutions......
    I cannot believe you think others are ignorant... Our founding fathers new guns to be a right and to protect from the tyranny you constantly babble about... Soldiers are humans and are doing a job usually to make thier life better through education programs...

  23. #23
    symatech's Avatar
    symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    not where I want to be
    Posts
    7,546
    Quote Originally Posted by Badgerman
    Yeah......you military guys know all the secrets......that's why you all do such a good job of ****ing up the world for everybody......we would have a better place to live if you punks just went and drowned yourselves
    the only reason you are able to post this is because of those guys who '**** up the world for everybody' have some respect. they sacrifice more than you know

  24. #24
    3Vandoo's Avatar
    3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Bandit County
    Posts
    4,249
    Innocent? Who is innocent? Sheik(LMAO) Bin Laden with his personal scholars declared a fatwa on all human being who do not think like him, so therefore no one is innocent.
    Even if at a council at Mecca a short time ago banned terrorism, suicide attack and so on to be against Islam they dont recognize it. Unfortunately like the head of the Islamic centre in London said Islam does not have any centralized head or chief to bring people into the same direction, everyone is free to do whatever they want in their Islamic way!
    Islamic arnachic there is!

  25. #25
    Badgerman's Avatar
    Badgerman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    A mile High
    Posts
    3,089
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    the only reason you are able to post this is because of those guys who '**** up the world for everybody' have some respect. they sacrifice more than you know

    OK......here's the problem......military guys are DOING WHAT THEY WANT TO DO.......and what does the military teach you??......obedience and how to kill.......very simple. So in reality they're not sacrificing shit......they are doing exactly what they want to do......and they LOVE to do what they are trained for.......that's why these guys itch to get into combat......that's why you have guys going "Dude" after dropping a bomb on 40 of what could have been civilians.......so don't lecture me on this big "sacrifice"......they love this crap......they thrive on violence......they love the weapons......the jets the choppers, the r***es......all the techie shit.....THEY LOVE IT!!! If they weren't in the military they'd probably be living the thug life on the streets. The ones making the sacrifices are the mothers that have to see their children maimed or killed.

    (And the taxpayers paying for all this crap)

  26. #26
    singern's Avatar
    singern is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Chicago/Israel
    Posts
    2,239
    Quote Originally Posted by Badgerman
    and what does the military teach you??......obedience and how to kill.......very simple. )
    It teaches that freedom is worth fighting for. Even if there are people without the integrity or backbone to serve there country or protect there freedom.

  27. #27
    Badgerman's Avatar
    Badgerman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    A mile High
    Posts
    3,089
    Quote Originally Posted by singern
    It teaches that freedom is worth fighting for. Even if there are people without the integrity or backbone to serve there country or protect there freedom.
    Very quaint......Iraq had a big effect on freedom......the only effect so far is the terrorists are free to ravage the country

  28. #28
    symatech's Avatar
    symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    not where I want to be
    Posts
    7,546
    Quote Originally Posted by Badgerman
    OK......here's the problem......military guys are DOING WHAT THEY WANT TO DO.......and what does the military teach you??......obedience and how to kill.......very simple. So in reality they're not sacrificing shit......they are doing exactly what they want to do......and they LOVE to do what they are trained for.......that's why these guys itch to get into combat......that's why you have guys going "Dude" after dropping a bomb on 40 of what could have been civilians.......so don't lecture me on this big "sacrifice"......they love this crap......they thrive on violence......they love the weapons......the jets the choppers, the r***es......all the techie shit.....THEY LOVE IT!!! If they weren't in the military they'd probably be living the thug life on the streets. The ones making the sacrifices are the mothers that have to see their children maimed or killed.

    (And the taxpayers paying for all this crap)
    Ok, jump back a few years. Do you think those 16 and 17 year old kids who volunteered to go fight the nazis and japanese really wanted to go? do you think they were all happy to go and most likely die before they were old enough to graduate high school? nope. They wanted to go because they believed in what they were doing. If you are going to judge something, you have to look at the whole history, not just the parts that seem to coincide with your point.

    Now are there soldiers who live for what they do? hell yes. Are there soldiers who get off on murder? hell yes. Is every soldier in every army like that? hell no. I know for a fact that there are guys in Iraq who don't want to be there they'd rather be home with their kids in peace. I know this is fact because I know these guys personally.

    They love it? Who are you to speak for them? you've never been through what they've been through. They aren't arrogant enough to try and speak for you! Try telling my grandfather who volunteered to fight in WWII that he got off on murder. he'd slap you so hard for that ignorant comment that your head would spin. Who are you to generalize these guys? your life isn't on the line

    I like to hear all sides of an issue, but you are way out of line. I am beside myself hearing you say something as plainly ignorant as all soldiers like to kill. you speak like you have experience

  29. #29
    singern's Avatar
    singern is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Chicago/Israel
    Posts
    2,239
    Quote Originally Posted by Badgerman
    Very quaint......Iraq had a big effect on freedom......the only effect so far is the terrorists are free to ravage the country
    Terrorists are not solders, they are perverted criminals killing for the sake of killing, There minds distorted by a perverted ideology, they have no regard for human life. The fact they target and murder Iraqi civilians by the thousands is proof of that.
    Last edited by singern; 07-13-2005 at 12:15 PM.

  30. #30
    Badgerman's Avatar
    Badgerman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    A mile High
    Posts
    3,089
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    Ok, jump back a few years. Do you think those 16 and 17 year old kids who volunteered to go fight the nazis and japanese really wanted to go? do you think they were all happy to go and most likely die before they were old enough to graduate high school? nope. They wanted to go because they believed in what they were doing. If you are going to judge something, you have to look at the whole history, not just the parts that seem to coincide with your point.

    Now are there soldiers who live for what they do? hell yes. Are there soldiers who get off on murder? hell yes. Is every soldier in every army like that? hell no. I know for a fact that there are guys in Iraq who don't want to be there they'd rather be home with their kids in peace. I know this is fact because I know these guys personally.

    They love it? Who are you to speak for them? you've never been through what they've been through. They aren't arrogant enough to try and speak for you! Try telling my grandfather who volunteered to fight in WWII that he got off on murder. he'd slap you so hard for that ignorant comment that your head would spin. Who are you to generalize these guys? your life isn't on the line

    I like to hear all sides of an issue, but you are way out of line. I am beside myself hearing you say something as plainly ignorant as all soldiers like to kill. you speak like you have experience

    OK.....let's go back to WWII......basically the US did NOT want to get involved.......what had to happen for Roosevelt to get us in the war????......an event to galvanize the public and arouse their patriotism.......hence the Japs were prodded into attacking Pearl (which was allowed to happen)..........

    Now today.......the people in charge needed an event to galvanize public opinion.......911.....blamed on IRAQ.......now the powers that be can set up the military in the mideast........

    I mean the footsoldiers THINK they are doing this patriotic dance......but really they are just tools of the powerful.......slap me in the face if you want, but the boys with their guns really need to know they are just being used.
    Some apparently enjoy being used

  31. #31
    Badgerman's Avatar
    Badgerman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    A mile High
    Posts
    3,089
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    exactly, and 'terroism' will never accomplish what they are dying for. It's all in vain, the fighting on both sides. There will always be terroist attacks, and there will always be countries like the US to respond in force. never peace
    I agree.......until people are given the right to self-govern WITHOUT OUTSIDE influence.......I mean the Arabs are still pissed about the US BRITISH overthrow of the Iranian government........would we be pissed if say the French overthrew the Bush admninistration (I would be even thow I'm no fan of GW)

  32. #32
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    7,024
    Quote Originally Posted by singern
    The fact they target and murder Iraqi civilians by the thousands is proof of that.
    You mean they are like the leaders of a country that could be considered a super power? Idiscriminent targets that constist of civilians would be murder right? The UN Charter says so... Will we have anyone go infront of a jury for war crimes?

  33. #33
    singern's Avatar
    singern is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Chicago/Israel
    Posts
    2,239
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    You mean they are like the leaders of a country that could be considered a super power? Idiscriminent targets that constist of civilians would be murder right? The UN Charter says so... Will we have anyone go infront of a jury for war crimes?

    Individual Solders who target civilians are tried and if convicted, are punished according to rule of law.

    Please show me some legitimate documentation that shows the US military purposefully, and deliberately targets civilians.

  34. #34
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    7,024
    Quote Originally Posted by singern
    Individual Solders who target civilians are tried and if convicted, are punished according to rule of law.

    Please show me some legitimate documentation that shows the US military purposefully, and deliberately targets civilians.
    We used over 10 thousand cluster bombs that has cause loss of civilian life because it is an indiscriminate weapon. How about fire bombs that take out bridges while civilians are crossing it? The individual soldier was ordered to use those bombs... Who gave the order? To use such munitions would have to have the consent of the commander & chief, correct?

  35. #35
    PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Running through your mind
    Posts
    2,566
    Quote Originally Posted by singern
    Terrorists are not solders, they are perverted criminals killing for the sake of killing, There minds distorted by a perverted ideology, they have no regard for human life. The fact they target and murder Iraqi civilians by the thousands is proof of that.
    Exactly. They've been brainwashed to believe that killing innocent lives is just. It makes me sick to think we have people like that living in this world. Well put singern...

  36. #36
    singern's Avatar
    singern is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Chicago/Israel
    Posts
    2,239
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    We used over 10 thousand cluster bombs that has cause loss of civilian life because it is an indiscriminate weapon. How about fire bombs that take out bridges while civilians are crossing it? The individual soldier was ordered to use those bombs... Who gave the order? To use such munitions would have to have the consent of the commander & chief, correct?
    You said it yourself, the target was a bridge, or a a bomb dropped on a legitimate stretegic wartime target. The fact civilians were hurt is certainly painful, unfortunate, and a terrible price of war.

    But the civilians were never the target.

  37. #37
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    7,024
    Quote Originally Posted by PaRiS2005
    Exactly. They've been brainwashed to believe that killing innocent lives is just. It makes me sick to think we have people like that living in this world. Well put singern...
    And you have been brainwashed into believing that the war with Iraq is legal. We were not after any terrorist there, hense the name 'war against terrorism', we were not going to be attacked by weapons of mass destruction... How could we? We couldn't even find any... Yet we still used a 'pre-emptive strike' because of what reason again? Please I really want to know. I am not saying Iraq did not want Saddam removed, he is evil and most did, but to go to war because we do not like the government we helped set up anymore doesn't add up.

  38. #38
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    7,024
    Quote Originally Posted by singern
    You said it yourself, the target was a bridge, or a a bomb dropped on a legitimate stretegic wartime target. The fact civilians were hurt is certainly painful, unfortunate, and a terrible price of war.

    But the civilians were never the target.
    Collateral damage... Right?

  39. #39
    singern's Avatar
    singern is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Chicago/Israel
    Posts
    2,239
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Collateral damage... Right?

    As I said, it is an unfortunate, ugly, and horrific price of war. But the fact that they were not the target is all the difference. and what separates us from the terrorists.

  40. #40
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    7,024
    We went from terrorism to the Iraqi war, should not be in the same arguements as one is not related to the other.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •