Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223

    Optimsit or pessimist

    What do you rather do(politicaly speaking).

    Strive for what is unattainable but ideal and perfect(in your oppinion, doesnt matter if you feel comunism, liberalism, fascism, islamic law is the perfect thing)

    or

    settle with the mediocre knowing changes is hard/impossible.

  2. #2
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    What do you rather do(politicaly speaking).

    Strive for what is unattainable but ideal and perfect(in your oppinion, doesnt matter if you feel comunism, liberalism, fascism, islamic law is the perfect thing)

    or

    settle with the mediocre knowing changes is hard/impossible.
    i would strive for the unattainable which is a new islamic "khilafa" uniting all the muslims in the world

  3. #3
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    and of course kick out the israelis from our lands

  4. #4
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    i would strive for the unattainable which is a new islamic "khilafa" uniting all the muslims in the world
    That would be perfect, but that can only happen by force. If one leader comes in and invades Muslim countries and puts them into one state like the Ottamans did. One state under one leader.

    But to answer johans question I am very much a optimist politically.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    2,393
    Optimist.

    The world is a fine place, and worth fighting for.
    ~Ernest Hemingway

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    2,393
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    and of course kick out the israelis from our lands
    It's too bad Moslems aren't able to do it, huh?

    Remember the 7-Day-War?

    Maybe the Moslem countries surrounding Isreal should invade again, so Isreal can expand her borders again, at their expense...

  7. #7
    Benches505's Avatar
    Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3,366
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    It's too bad Moslems aren't able to do it, huh?

    Remember the 7-Day-War?

    Maybe the Moslem countries surrounding Isreal should invade again, so Isreal can expand her borders again, at their expense...

  8. #8
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    It's too bad Moslems aren't able to do it, huh?

    Remember the 7-Day-War?

    Maybe the Moslem countries surrounding Isreal should invade again, so Isreal can expand her borders again, at their expense...
    what muslims countries all the arabic countries that fought "israel" were nationalist secular countries and they made agreements with "israel" while the people were condemning those humiliating agreements, I dont understand you !!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •