Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    Kärnfysikern's Avatar
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Scotty, beam me up
    Posts
    14,223

    What have you learned

    Since you started visiting this forum what have you learned? Have your views changed?

    I have learned a few things mostly I have realised Islam is not a barbaric religion(I had that oppinion before), I have also realised that religion cant so easily be brushed of as I used to think.

    Its a real pleasure to be able to read what people from all over the world thinks. The muslim mebers in particular has enlightened me in alot of ways.

    My political views have also changed a bit. Im realising more and more that no ideology is the right. They are all based on a utopic picture of mankind that wont ever happen. But they all have valid points that should be included in a good society.

  2. #2
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    7,024
    It forced me to learn a israeli is not necessarily a zionist.

  3. #3
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    I have realised that not all the Americans are Bush-like and not all the Americans want to wage wars kill and invade other countries.

  4. #4
    Bigen12's Avatar
    Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    4,301
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    I have realised that not all the Americans are Bush-like and not all the Americans want to wage wars kill and invade other countries.

    I've learned that Blood Thirsty Terrorists have feelings too.....

    Sorry I made you cry Militia.....

  5. #5
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    I've learned that Blood Thirsty Terrorists have feelings too.....

    Sorry I made you cry Militia.....
    ok you can say good bye for the lebanese food feast that I promised to do it if you come to lebanon , I will have to make some dry mashed potatoes for you

  6. #6
    zOaib's Avatar
    zOaib is offline VET
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Kingdom Of Heaven !
    Posts
    2,739
    learned a lot and i would say definately , have realized alot of stuff i didnt know about others , and have also changed my views on alot of stuff over time .

  7. #7
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    I will have to make some dry mashed potatoes for you
    I think mashed potatoes are a delicacy in America. After eating the mashed potatoes he will go to the deserts in Lebanon and go mud racing. He will have good time.

  8. #8
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    I think mashed potatoes are a delicacy in America. After eating the mashed potatoes he will go to the deserts in Lebanon and go mud racing. He will have good time.
    Ain't no deserts in Lebanon I'm afraid.

    Along time ago, when I first came home from Lebanon I had an interest in learning about Islam, thats been re awakened.

  9. #9
    Bigen12's Avatar
    Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    4,301
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    I think mashed potatoes are a delicacy in America. After eating the mashed potatoes he will go to the deserts in Lebanon and go mud racing. He will have good time.

    Hell yeah, they are a delicacy here in America. Add in some garlic, butter, and some sour cream and they are really good.

    Mud racing hell yeah, let's go,

    Remember CAUSASIAN you are always invited to go watch mud racing with me, you too Milita and Zoaib.

    I'll even spring for ya'll a rebel flag T-shirt, ya'll will fit right in!

    I'll get all of ya drinking cold PBR and we'll have a blast!

  10. #10
    darmadoc is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    568
    I am reminded of the old saying about assholes- Everybody has one and thinks everybody elses stinks!

  11. #11
    physio_sport is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    The Resistance
    Posts
    1,063
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    Since you started visiting this forum what have you learned?
    i've learn't that most people in the west/conservatives/right-wing/americans dont really care how many muslims are killed or how they are killed becuase everything is just labelled "collateral damage" but when muslims do a simillar or identical thing its instantly called terrorism also most people are against muslims being able to defend themselves from india, russia and irsrael.

    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    Have your views changed?
    yeah i have become more extreme and more millitant about the safty of muslims and i more open for muslims to use contrversial tacticts for self presavation.

    also i have become more racist in my views not just becuase of this forum becuase when i was born in england i used to go to school and used to get treated like shit by white people becuasei grew up in a very racist part of my country eg..

    -used to get racially insulted every day in school and on streets
    -spat on
    -people used to make fun/insults at my skin colour
    -insults towards my parents country
    -insults to my religon such as trying to spit on me when i come back from the mosque.
    -insults to my culture

    and becuase of this systmatic humillation that i suffered daily i was very much againt white people then by the age of 17 i put it all behind me and stopped my anger towards white people but now age 21 i think im starting to become more racist mainly becuase of some of the things that are said on boards like these(not just this one) about muslims and it reminds me of the stuff i had to suffer in school and on the streets as a child.

  12. #12
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    I understand your feelings , I grew up in a christian catholic city in lebanon during the civil muslim-christian war and I was treated like shit espacially in my school they used to force me to enter the church and if I didn't the teachers will start making troubles with me in class and humiliate me infront of other student,we had 2 houses and the christian militia got one of our houses by force and gave it to a chrisitan family they used to take my father everyday at 2 or 3 am to their base to put pressure on him so he deliver the house.

  13. #13
    3Vandoo's Avatar
    3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Bandit County
    Posts
    4,249
    What Ive learned from this forum!


    - We have a couple of terrorists
    - We have a couple of zionists!
    - We have two Irish republicans with a weakness for alcohol and blow up stuffs
    - That Zionist Pizza is not as great as PLO calzone!
    - Singern nickname is Bibi
    - Badgerman is probably an Art Bell fanatic!
    -
    and last this forum is not to be taken seriously at all!


  14. #14
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    I understand your feelings , I grew up in a christian catholic city in lebanon during the civil muslim-christian war and I was treated like shit espacially in my school they used to force me to enter the church and if I didn't the teachers will start making troubles with me in class and humiliate me infront of other student,we had 2 houses and the christian militia got one of our houses by force and gave it to a chrisitan family they used to take my father everyday at 2 or 3 am to their base to put pressure on him so he deliver the house.
    I had same experience!!!

    I grew up in Russia and was also forced to go to Church, because I went to Catholic school. And in the morning we had to pray the Christian way, some students refused, mostly Chechens. and the teachers targeted them and gave them bad grades. So my father told me to pray the Islamic way, but act like your praying the Christian way. But at the end of the Christian prayer we had to say "In the name of the father, the son, the holy sprit, Amen", my father told me not to do that.

    I had to go to Catholism class, and I know almost all the Christmas Carols to this day, although I was taught these things when I was 10-12 years old.

    My sisters are very extreme in their views, mostly because they were targeted alot, because they wear the hijab, and alot of Russians and Europeans targeted them when they were younger, like they targeted Physio. I was lucky cause I blended in.

    Bullies!!!

  15. #15
    Dally's Avatar
    Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    FULLY NUDE!!!...call me!
    Posts
    3,734
    Quote Originally Posted by physio_sport
    -used to get racially insulted every day in school and on streets
    -spat on
    -people used to make fun/insults at my skin colour
    -insults towards my parents country
    -insults to my religon such as trying to spit on me when i come back from the mosque.
    -insults to my culture

    and becuase of this systmatic humillation that i suffered daily i was very much againt white people then by the age of 17 i put it all behind me and stopped my anger towards white people but now age 21 i think im starting to become more racist mainly becuase of some of the things that are said on boards like these(not just this one) about muslims and it reminds me of the stuff i had to suffer in school and on the streets as a child.
    Im a white lookin irish guy...Im the classic white lookin guy that probably bugged ya. But, I will honestly say not all of us are like that. I know, I know that its easily said, but I will say that when I was a young man, my father who was a biker/bad cop overall racist person taught me to hate other poeple, and i did. I was in gangs and have been in and out of jail a few times. I used to fight a black guy that lived on my street, just because he was black. We actually became friends sometime after (funny how fighting someone a few times does that)

    But, I was a loser growing up and did some hard time which lead to some hard jobs, considering I was a flop in school..... I was almost very skinhead like and did alot of race related crimes and other crimes of course at the time.

    After time I ended up having to take a job at a gas station which was all I could get, which was owned by whites but ALL of the employees except myself were from Somalia and they were Muslims. 4 out of 6 of them used to pray 5 times a day, washed their hands and feet from left to right, brushed their teeth with a stick (sorry I dont the name) and used to talk ALOT amonst themselves about their religion. I couldnt understand what they were saying though, but found myself interested in time. As time went on I got to know these men and got to like them for who they were as people, I started to seem them in a different light and respect them and since then my views of other peoples religions and practices that they hold dear I changed.

    I stopped hanging out with all the racist ignorant bahstards and changed my lifestyle to a degree where I can now safely say, I wish we could all just get along.... i know that will never really happen though because of the way I used to be and if it wasn't for the exposure I had to other peoples thoughts/experiences I may be in jail today or dead....but im not, I have a good paying job after going back to school and now have a good life, that I made for myself after "waking up"

    I have to say though after hearing your story, to hear it from your point of view,I truly sorry for ya. Sorry because I used to be "that guy" that jerk who did all of the things you listed. Im sorry. Im sorry that happened to you, its simply wrong and not fair.... at all. Thats why I posted on this.

    Hear it from mine too though, some people are just brainwashed by their parents, by society and their peers .. and what they're not used to or dont understand makes them .... I dunno scared or confused or something just plainly ignorant. (for the lack of better words) and they cling to groups they think they can identify with to feel comfortable and accepted.

    With that said, I've changed and am embarrassed at how my stupid, ignorant attitude about others, shaped a large part of my life. I believe I've payed for it in many ways and have learnt from my mistakes.

    Muslim are not all terrorists ... just like all "white" poeple are not all racist whatevers. I often think about those guys not because they are Muslims and are different from me, but because I learnt from them indirectly I learnt about myself and I changed for the better because of the people I once hated.

    Sorry again man that that happened thats not an easy thing to shake off and move on.

    Take care bud.

  16. #16
    physio_sport is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    The Resistance
    Posts
    1,063
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    Im a white lookin irish guy...Im the classic white lookin guy that probably bugged ya. But, I will honestly say not all of us are like that. I know, I know that its easily said, but I will say that when I was a young man, my father who was a biker/bad cop overall racist person taught me to hate other poeple, and i did. I was in gangs and have been in and out of jail a few times. I used to fight a black guy that lived on my street, just because he was black. We actually became friends sometime after (funny how fighting someone a few times does that)

    But, I was a loser growing up and did some hard time which lead to some hard jobs, considering I was a flop in school..... I was almost very skinhead like and did alot of race related crimes and other crimes of course at the time.

    After time I ended up having to take a job at a gas station which was all I could get, which was owned by whites but ALL of the employees except myself were from Somalia and they were Muslims. 4 out of 6 of them used to pray 5 times a day, washed their hands and feet from left to right, brushed their teeth with a stick (sorry I dont the name) and used to talk ALOT amonst themselves about their religion. I couldnt understand what they were saying though, but found myself interested in time. As time went on I got to know these men and got to like them for who they were as people, I started to seem them in a different light and respect them and since then my views of other peoples religions and practices that they hold dear I changed.

    I stopped hanging out with all the racist ignorant bahstards and changed my lifestyle to a degree where I can now safely say, I wish we could all just get along.... i know that will never really happen though because of the way I used to be and if it wasn't for the exposure I had to other peoples thoughts/experiences I may be in jail today or dead....but im not, I have a good paying job after going back to school and now have a good life, that I made for myself after "waking up"

    I have to say though after hearing your story, to hear it from your point of view,I truly sorry for ya. Sorry because I used to be "that guy" that jerk who did all of the things you listed. Im sorry. Im sorry that happened to you, its simply wrong and not fair.... at all. Thats why I posted on this.

    Hear it from mine too though, some people are just brainwashed by their parents, by society and their peers .. and what they're not used to or dont understand makes them .... I dunno scared or confused or something just plainly ignorant. (for the lack of better words) and they cling to groups they think they can identify with to feel comfortable and accepted.

    With that said, I've changed and am embarrassed at how my stupid, ignorant attitude about others, shaped a large part of my life. I believe I've payed for it in many ways and have learnt from my mistakes.

    Muslim are not all terrorists ... just like all "white" poeple are not all racist whatevers. I often think about those guys not because they are Muslims and are different from me, but because I learnt from them indirectly I learnt about myself and I changed for the better because of the people I once hated.

    Sorry again man that that happened thats not an easy thing to shake off and move on.

    Take care bud.
    hi.

    no nead to appologise becuase im not really angry or mad. its great that you changed and i hope the best for you and your family.

    im not exactly racist in the sense that i dont hang around with white people or call them honkies or anything dont get me wrong i do hang around with white people and have white friends also hang around with white people outside school its just that i have a problem with trust with certain white people especially in the government becuase i belive that they dont really give a shit what happens to muslims or there communities.

    once again im not mad at white people or angry and if i saw you or anyone else on the street i would smile and say "hi". but my "racism" is actaully lack of trust towards white governemnts. i dont useally make that clear in my posts and people assume that i hate white people but i dont.


    see you around ... oh yeah and by the way is that you in the picture... and if it is you what cycle you using throw a couple of tips this way to this brother.


  17. #17
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    7,024
    Quote Originally Posted by physio_sport
    once again im not mad at white people or angry and if i saw you or anyone else on the street i would smile and say "hi". but my "racism" is actaully lack of trust towards white governemnts. i dont useally make that clear in my posts and people assume that i hate white people but i dont.
    Towards people I would not call that racism anyway... prejudice but we all have that based on experiences, it is working through those issues that we may grow as a human being.

    Lack of trust towards a white government... You should not trust any government(at least not fully). Question everything, become the media, be aware of propaganda and make up your own mind.

    I am glad to hear you say that you do not hate white people as it did seem you did based on the statement "I am becoming more racist"

  18. #18
    Dally's Avatar
    Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    FULLY NUDE!!!...call me!
    Posts
    3,734
    Quote Originally Posted by physio_sport
    hi honkies


    AHHAHA just jokin

    I sent ya a pm bro

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •