Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned

China sends nuke warning to U.S. over Taiwan

Zhu Chenghu, a major general in the People's Liberation Army who said he was expressing his own views and did not anticipate a conflict with Washington, nevertheless said China would have no option but to go nuclear in the event of an attack.

"If the Americans draw their missiles and position-guided ammunition onto the target zone on China's territory, I think we will have to respond with nuclear weapons," he told an official briefing for international journalists.

A spokeswoman for China's Foreign Ministry noted that the general had said in the article he was not speaking on behalf of the government. A spokesman later said the ministry was looking into the matter.

The Defense Ministry declined to comment, saying the Foreign Ministry had organized the event at which the general spoke.

Beijing considers Taiwan part of China, and has vowed to bring the self-governed democracy back into the fold. In March, China's parliament passed an anti-secession law authorizing the use of "non-peaceful means" to do so.
    Zhu said the threat to escalate a conflict might be the only way to stop one because China did not have the capability to fight a conventional war with the United States.

"If the Americans are determined to interfere ... we will be determined to respond," he said.

"We Chinese will prepare ourselves for the destruction of all of the cities east of Xian. Of course the Americans will have to be prepared that hundreds ... of cities will be destroyed by the Chinese," he added.

China first tested a nuclear bomb in 1964. It has declared a policy of not using such weapons unless it has already suffered nuclear attack.

The newspaper observed that it was unclear what prompted the remarks, but noted that they were the most specific by a senior Chinese official in nearly a decade.

During a visit to Beijing earlier this month U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice said there should be no unilateral change in the status quo over the disputed island of Taiwan.

"That means that we don't support unilateral moves toward independence by Taiwan. It also means that we are concerned about the military balance, and we'll say to China that they should do nothing militarily to provoke Taiwan," she added.

Hey America and Americans, stop worrying about little terrorists here and there. Worry about your real threat. Stop worrying about Iran, Syria, Iraq and other Muslim states.

And keep an eye on your little buddy, Israel, they are sending your technology to the Chinese.

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    I just hear that yesterday , I am a diplomatic response from the USA maybe they are in a shock now and it take little time to do an official diplomatic response.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    I got a Chinese take away last night, Chicken curry and egg fried rice to be exact. It was alittle cold, so I nuked it in the microwave oven!.

Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    I just hear that yesterday , I am a diplomatic response from the USA maybe they are in a shock now and it take little time to do an official diplomatic response.
    The US did reply. The US State Department said Chinas comments were "Irresponsible".

If Iran even threatened to nuke Bouncer's Chinese food in the microwave. The US would take over Iran, nuke it, and then tell Iran to take its comments back.
    Last edited by CAUSASIAN; 07-16-2005 at 05:00 AM.

Would Iran say "Me am Velly solly Glass hopper"?.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    where can I find the original article?

Last edited by Kärnfysikern; 07-16-2005 at 10:33 AM.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Idiots...all of them...Fvcking Idiots...

Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    Idiots...all of them...Fvcking Idiots...
    man stop butt kissing the Americans her!! if you want a visa go butt kiss them in the American embassy !!!
    Last edited by MilitiaGuy; 07-16-2005 at 07:40 AM.

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Bla!

The General is probably "suspended" by nom, so dead!

As for the Israelians sending tech, I think they do it on US agreement, send and sell them what we tell you! (similar like in Jag with the cuba/iran thingie)

man stop butt kissing the Americans her!! if you want a visa go butt kiss them in the American embassy !!!
    Why should i want a visa when i have a passport? You silly terrorist man you!...

I dont butt kiss ne1....shoulda explained my previous post....

All of them are idiots....Americans , chineese , arabs , germans , etc....politics are dumb...inflated egos.....small men behind big guns and missles...whatever the reasons are..political , religiouis , personal... I dont give a fvck...... wars are stupid. period.

fvck...some1 needs the comp...ill complete the post in an hr or less...l8r

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    I've been singing this song for almost 20 years! China is our biggest threat and they gain strength by the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    I've been singing this song for almost 20 years! China is our biggest threat and they gain strength by the day.
    there is no threat from ne1!!!! this is all crap....Small men with BIG EGOS....

there is no threat from ne1!!!! this is all crap....Small men with BIG EGOS....
    and that is a real man with sharp political views

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by johan

Quote Originally Posted by johan

http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/asiapc....nuclear.reut/

Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
    As for the Israelians sending tech, I think they do it on US agreement, send and sell them what we tell you! (similar like in Jag with the cuba/iran thingie)

http://washingtontimes.com/national/...3237-2856r.htm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4101961.stm

http://washingtontimes.com/upi-break...4204-2608r.htm

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...062600544.html

From Conservative "Israel Friendly" Sources in the US and a British Liberal source.

Those links above were 4 different events, not 1 event.

Israel will switch loyalties as soon as China becomes the number one power. And stab the US in the back. Arabs and Muslims on the other hand, will be allies with a country even if they were dirt poor. So the US is making a wrong move. You will see this loyalty switch soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    At this time they are competing with the US in all categories. Military, Economy, Resources etc etc.

They are right there competing with the US in every category, trying very hard to get the upper hand.

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    I'm sick of hearing all of the stuff, everyone wants to talk @U(@. If China and US are so "kool" and are buttkickers, go ahead, launch of your precious missles we all got to die one day. Go ahead and start another WWIII then maybe some of these extremists will be incinerated. There are Chinese people all around where I live. Also, don't we buy most of stuff from China, if they blow us up, whose going to buy their stuff? Then maybe China can go around and play around in the middle east and I won't have to hear about it so much anymore. LOL

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    I wil be angry if they destroy the General Chows food and lo mein then I may have to go over to china

Wink

and that is a real man with sharp political views
    hmmm well on that disrespectful note.....I hope they murder all muslims to accomplish world peace..OR for fun....doesnt matter really..........

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Nothing is going to come of this. No nuclear weapons will be used. Anyone that thinks something will happen is an idoit, plain and simple...

I dont understand Americans. China would never do a thing like this although they are basically saying it to your face. North Korea would never do a thing like this although they are basically saying it in your face.

But when Iran wants Nuclear fuel for peaceful purposes, you get scared because they might attack America.

Very strange.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Cant we all just get along..

comparing China to the US is like comparing a pee wee football player to Joe Montana!

physio_sport is offline Banned
    hmmm well on that disrespectful note.....I hope they murder all muslims to accomplish world peace..OR for fun....doesnt matter really..........
    interesting post.

funny how i get banned for saying muslims should not trust white people and this guy doesnt even get a warning for wanting to kill muslims.

Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN

Zhu Chenghu, a major general in the People's Liberation Army who said he was expressing his own views and did not anticipate a conflict with Washington, nevertheless said China would have no option but to go nuclear in the event of an attack.

"If the Americans draw their missiles and position-guided ammunition onto the target zone on China's territory, I think we will have to respond with nuclear weapons," he told an official briefing for international journalists.

A spokeswoman for China's Foreign Ministry noted that the general had said in the article he was not speaking on behalf of the government. A spokesman later said the ministry was looking into the matter.

The Defense Ministry declined to comment, saying the Foreign Ministry had organized the event at which the general spoke.

Beijing considers Taiwan part of China, and has vowed to bring the self-governed democracy back into the fold. In March, China's parliament passed an anti-secession law authorizing the use of "non-peaceful means" to do so.
    Zhu said the threat to escalate a conflict might be the only way to stop one because China did not have the capability to fight a conventional war with the United States.

"If the Americans are determined to interfere ... we will be determined to respond," he said.

"We Chinese will prepare ourselves for the destruction of all of the cities east of Xian. Of course the Americans will have to be prepared that hundreds ... of cities will be destroyed by the Chinese," he added.

China first tested a nuclear bomb in 1964. It has declared a policy of not using such weapons unless it has already suffered nuclear attack.

The newspaper observed that it was unclear what prompted the remarks, but noted that they were the most specific by a senior Chinese official in nearly a decade.

During a visit to Beijing earlier this month U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice said there should be no unilateral change in the status quo over the disputed island of Taiwan.

"That means that we don't support unilateral moves toward independence by Taiwan. It also means that we are concerned about the military balance, and we'll say to China that they should do nothing militarily to provoke Taiwan," she added.
    well its not surprising that china will say there things. they want to be seen as more dominent by the west and want to assert there autority.

Quote Originally Posted by physio_sport
    well its not surprising that china will say there things. they want to be seen as more dominent by the west and want to assert there autority.

interesting post.

funny how i get banned for saying muslims should not trust white people and this guy doesnt even get a warning for wanting to kill muslims.
    That is a BEAUTIFUL flag in your avatar, I like the Chechen influence at the bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    That is a BEAUTIFUL flag in your avatar, I like the Chechen influence at the bottom.
    its the politcally correct version of my orginisation. if you want i can send you the complete version of my groups logo.

its the politcally correct version of my orginisation. if you want i can send you the complete version of my groups logo.
    Yeah please sent it.

Causasian@hotmail.com

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, it would be a big mistake for the US to get between China and Taiwan.
    IMHO, Taiwan IS a part of China. Seems that years ago, Chaing Kai Sheck (sp?) and Mao had their differences over who was going to run China, and Mao won out. Chaing fled to Taiwan, which was even then part of China, and declared it a new nation. China said that they weren't, but never really enforced their perrogative to take military control.
    So essentially, it's an internal dispute, a legacy of a civil war that Chaing lost to Mao and the Communists. And it would be a BIG mistake for the US to side with the losers only because we don't like communists--but looks like the US is gonna make that mistake anyway.

-Tock

I had to be talked out of banning you for this post, I think you owe our Muslim members an apology for this one.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    I had to be talked out of banning you for this post, I think you owe our Muslim members an apology for this one.
    you are rite...I didnt think b4 typing that...I shoulda said wut i wanted to say in a more respectful way....

Im sorry muslims members.....

peace....

you are rite...I didnt think b4 typing that...I shoulda said wut i wanted to say in a more respectful way....

Im sorry muslims members.....

peace....
    There's a respectful way of telling someone they should be murdered?

now I am 100% sure this guy is a retard

Talking

No...i meant answering back to MG...

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    how is his post any diffrent from Badgerman saying that all military personell should be murdered?

Badgerman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GQ-Bouncer
    how is his post any diffrent from Badgerman saying that all military personell should be murdered?
    I said my friend......military people should drown themselves......that's suicide for the common good

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information