Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    Tock's Avatar
    Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Fort Worth
    Posts
    7,103

    funny - GodHatesShrimp.com

    http://www.godhatesshrimp.com/

    . . . a little levity from the Divine, Infallible, Inspired WOG . . .

    -Tock

  2. #2
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Islam says the same thing.

    Some schools say Shrimp is ok to eat if taken out of the water alive. But Lobster and Crab are forbidden.

    Some schools say anything out of the sea is ok.

    Some schools say anything that doesnt have fins or scales are forbidden.

  3. #3
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Islam says the same thing.

    Some schools say anything out of the sea is ok.
    I follow this school

  4. #4
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    M'guy is on a sea food diet... He see's food, and eats it!.

  5. #5
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    My friend have a little fishing boat I like to go fishing but I dont want to be shot or kidnaped by "israel" military boats because they always shoot and kidnape lebanese fishers

  6. #6
    Bigen12's Avatar
    Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    4,301
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    My friend have a little fishing boat I like to go fishing but I dont want to be shot or kidnaped by "israel" military boats because they always shoot and kidnape lebanese fishers

    Is this where you tell of being kidnapped and having strange sexual experiments done to you, by the evil Israeli military?

  7. #7
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    Is this where you tell of being kidnapped and having strange sexual experiments done to you, by the evil Israeli military?
    no I remember we were talking about israelis and suddently you shifted the subject and started talking about the gay rape gangs near your house and about your eager to join this gang then you began explaining to me how mush this flag mean to you
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails funny - GodHatesShrimp.com-flag2001.jpg  
    Last edited by MilitiaGuy; 07-18-2005 at 11:33 AM.

  8. #8
    singern's Avatar
    singern is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Chicago/Israel
    Posts
    2,239
    It seems Milita has a really bad case of penis-envy.

  9. #9
    Tock's Avatar
    Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Fort Worth
    Posts
    7,103
    Quote Originally Posted by singern
    It seems Milita has a really bad case of penis-envy.
    I really admire how some guys can play the piano.
    Guess I have a case of "pianist-envy."

    As they say about grand pianos, "There's big ol' gooduns, and good ol' biguns."
    -Tock
    a Grand and Upright fellow

  10. #10
    singern's Avatar
    singern is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Chicago/Israel
    Posts
    2,239
    Quote Originally Posted by Tock
    I really admire how some guys can play the piano.
    Guess I have a case of "pianist-envy."

    As they say about grand pianos, "There's big ol' gooduns, and good ol' biguns."
    -Tock
    a Grand and Upright fellow
    Well Iíve tickled the ivoryís all my life, but thatís where it ends....

  11. #11
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    Quote Originally Posted by singern
    It seems Milita has a really bad case of penis-envy.


  12. #12
    singern's Avatar
    singern is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Chicago/Israel
    Posts
    2,239
    Wow You are one fat SOB , What are you drinking in that picture? Iím guessing its your daily required serving of Nasrala sperm.


    Last edited by singern; 07-18-2005 at 12:09 PM.

  13. #13
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328
    Quote Originally Posted by singern
    Wow You are one fat SOB , What are you drinking in that picture? Iím guessing its your daily required serving of Nasrala sperm.


    I thought this is your bf I remember receiving a PM from you and you sent me the pic of your bf who was supposed to go with you to "israel" to meet his family

  14. #14
    MilitiaGuy's Avatar
    MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Middle-East Lebanon
    Posts
    4,328

  15. #15
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    My friend have a little fishing boat I like to go fishing but I dont want to be shot or kidnaped by "israel" military boats because they always shoot and kidnape lebanese fishers
    Utter bullshit. I take it your friend fishes down by Naqoura?. Israeli naval patrol boats don't go near Lebanese fisher men unless they wonder into Israeli water's. I don't ever remember one case of an Israeli boat kidnapping a Lebanese fisherman.

  16. #16
    Bigen12's Avatar
    Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    4,301
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy

    Oh Hell,

    Ok, who taught him to use photo shop?

  17. #17
    singern's Avatar
    singern is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Chicago/Israel
    Posts
    2,239
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    I thought this is your bf I remember receiving a PM from you and you sent me the pic of your bf who was supposed to go with you to "israel" to meet his family
    Thatís scary, the terrorist is having fantasyís of me PMing him. I think he secretly has the hotís for me. Is there a product that kill's both cockroaches and terrorists?

  18. #18
    Bigen12's Avatar
    Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    4,301
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    no I remember we were talking about israelis and suddently you shifted the subject and started talking about the gay rape gangs near your house and about your eager to join this gang then you began explaining to me how mush this flag mean to you

  19. #19
    CAUSASIAN's Avatar
    CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chechnya
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails funny - GodHatesShrimp.com-trying-funny.jpg  

  20. #20
    Bigen12's Avatar
    Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    4,301
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •