Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    zoso428 is offline Associate Member

who do you want on teh ticket for 2008

take a position of both parties who would you want to see on the tickets from each party i want to see for a republican ticket (keep in mind i am conservative) McCain/Guliani ( i think they would be un stoppable)....and democrats should prolly look into obama ..i know its a long shot but he would give a fresh look to the party and a lot of conservative even seem to like the guy also edwards has a good personality and represents the south a key qualification for a dem to win.......hilary should be kept off by all means and i like condi but i dont think america is ready for an african american woman president too much prejudice in the country for her to win unfortunately

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    jello biaffra

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Hey Americans do you really think that you participate in the USA foreign policy decisions?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    Hey Americans do you really think that you participate in the USA foreign policy decisions?
    No we do not participate that is why you should not want to kill all americans.

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    LMAO!!!

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    I aint gonna kill nobody ===> is this how they talk in the south ?

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zoso428
    take a position of both parties who would you want to see on the tickets from each party i want to see for a republican ticket (keep in mind i am conservative) McCain/Guliani ( i think they would be un stoppable)....and democrats should prolly look into obama ..i know its a long shot but he would give a fresh look to the party and a lot of conservative even seem to like the guy also edwards has a good personality and represents the south a key qualification for a dem to win.......hilary should be kept off by all means and i like condi but i dont think america is ready for an african american woman president too much prejudice in the country for her to win unfortunately
    I think McCain/Rudy could really be a ticket that reaches across party lines because I think both generally follow party lines but will cross them if it differs from their conscious, and thats not something you see much of. I'm still bewildered as to how W beat out McCain in 2000.

From the democratic side, I really don't know what they're gonna do. So far it seems that everything has been focused on Hillary. I have to be quite frank, I'm really not quite sure what she has done so far in the Senate, so I don't know if her experience will be attacked. However, I feel that if she did run, it would be at least a close race, but I think if she was a Republican she would definitely win.

As for Obama, I think he has a lot of potential, but I don't think he's ready yet. I've seem him briefly a few times on C-Span, and I'm not yet impressed by anything so far that I've seen from him outside of his DNC speech.
    Last edited by saboudian; 07-23-2005 at 03:01 PM.

Thread Information